FICTION DISCUSSION

Melissa

sarNie Egg
I just thought of an awesome idea for a fic! Let me know what you guys think ok.

Outline; It's basically the story of Sawan bieng with an original character. The original character is an African American exchange student whose host family is the Worawat clan! She's in the exchange student program to escape a horrible home life but ends up in an even stranger situation. I'll expand on this one but I think it's pretty inventive.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG...I first want to apologize to all my fellow FF sarnies. I'm so sorry that I haven't been here lately. I have been super swamped with college and I don't have time to come here and read all the amazing fanfics. I can see that there a ton of them that I need to read, I still haven't finished all the ones from this summer :( Hopefully I get a chance to finally be able to finish them all, someday. I just came to stop by and say how sorry I am but I'm sure that Thip is keeping this section alive and organize.

Keep writing and reading and keeping this section alive. Wishing everyone the best :) Also thank you to everyone that is participating in this section, the writers, readers, poster-makers, etc. I am hoping that I will be coming around once and awhile to check up on things. For those who are "new" here (well new to me) WELCOME and HAVE FUN here. I'm RR, and you can write me a comment on my profile and I will try to get back to you if you need anything. Once again, I'm sorry I haven't been here that much.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh RR! How are you?! I miss you and Noy!

Hope everything is going well with you!

Hahaha don't worry, I'm trying my best to keep the section organize.

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile

can someone delete "SuperStar Crush".
i lost the story in my computer.
i won't be able to contiune it.
thanks.
:D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, I haven't been active here for a LONG while! My working schedule has kept me away from here. It gives me nothing but tiredness )': I'm happy to say now, that I'm finding my way back here (slowly) LOL. But yet at the same time, I'm sad to say that I won't be continuing any of the fanfics that I've posted a while ago. I've lost ideas and motivations for them due to the fact that I haven't been working on them at all! BUT I'm going to be starting fresh on a (some) new fanfics that I've been working on after watching "Thara Himalai" with Aum & Kimberly, Mark, Nadech & Boy :)

Please delete these stories for me. Thank you.

Kae Tur

Ror Wun Chun Mee Tur

Sai Pai Reu Plaow

I may be rewriting these again sometimes in the future days...who knows.

TubbyTinker

Noy I miss you too. I havent been around lately either, just commenting here and there...mostly in the artwork section lol.....

I'll delete those stories for ya.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I've been MIA!!! So many fics to read!! Feels like so little time! I have an idea in mind & I feel like writing.. lol.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Glad to have all these sarn people back;)
btw,everyone is just so busy these days.
I haven't seen RR and Noy on for awhile.
Btw,what??I still wanted to read your FF noy:(
kae tur is my favorite one.

TubbyTinker

^^ Noy is sick right now and yea..I'm waiting for Kae Tur too...she said she changed teh character up a bit....

I deleted my fics...somehow i have a habit of not finishing it lol...but i want to start on this new ff with bee, kelly, aof, vier, and mai davika ....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol @ Tubbytinker, I can never finish writing a FF too! You start off great, then you loose focus & your mind is all over the place & you can't finish!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I agree!
You get all excited in the beginning and when it comes to the plot and resolution of the FF...
it's just so hard!btw,,glad that Noy is still gnna write kae tur:)

n_naruk

Welcome back Noy! I've just started to being active here again just recently! I've been so tired from the long working hours that's why I never came on here for the past I don't know how many months!

And yea awesomedua I'll still be writing Kae Tur but it's going to be with a new storyline. I'm still working on some more ideas. My mind has been blank for the past few days. I caught a very bad cold and coughing from Thanksgiving weekend. So hopefully it'll go away soon so my mind will work on the fanfics again :)

And Thip, I if you ask me. I'll say go for it and write that fic! I saw the poster on your fb and absolutely love it! I don't think I've seen a ff with Kelly in it and with Bee, that's even better!

n_naruk

Hey girls. ive never written a rated r fanfic or scene. How much is too much?
If you want, give "Our Dirty Little Secret" a shot. It's a rated R ff that my friend wrote and I updated it on here.

Noy's right too tho on just let your imagination run wild and see how crazy it'll get in your mind as you're thinking about it!