FICTION DISCUSSION

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
can anyone please delete my fic, The Overnight Bride? I'm not motivated to continue it :( here's the link http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/50178-the-overnight-bride/ thanks! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh.. donna.. you're killing me here.. :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

lol.. j/k.. but i don't have the courage to delete it .. so i'll let someone else delete it .. :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL aiko, I'll be posting a new ATEAM fanfic soon and it's going to be a romantic comedy just like my instant husband fic :rolleyes: I'm currently brainstorming and typing the prologue :D

kwendgreat

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I'm KWEN and I just recently joined your group. I'm hoping to contribute a lot of YaDech stories here. I'm just new to the Thai ent. craze! *teehee*

I hope to speak with all of you. My warm "hi" and hugs to you, guys!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Hello!

I am a hardcore Yadech shipper too! I never written a FF before but yet here I am ! The One That Got Away is my first and it is about...young love, revenge, slap-kiss, and babies!

Updates are found mainly at Yadech.com. Sign up and sign into Yadech heaven ja!

Sypnosis:

When you have been in love with someone your whole life it is almost too perfect that he becomes your future husband. Sadly the truth reveals its ugly head and your happily ever after marriage is really a marriage of convenience and a son's duty for his father's revenge.

Can Yaya convince Nadech to fall in love with her for real or is his heart too shattered by his past relationship with Gubgib? He sees women as conniving, faithless and heartless.

But dare she turn to Boy who also have secretly been in love with her since childhood maybe she can have her happily ever after with Boy...

To Be Continued....

Read "The One That Got Away" written by me (Sary) or YNSE if you visit YADECH.COM

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! I'm ImmaSingaholic, some of you might have heard of me before on Youtube and I'm a hardcore Yadech fan. I make many videos for Nadech and Yaya and I also make song covers too. Feel free to check my videos out of youtube and recently I'm inspired by all the talented writers here so I decided to start writing a fan fiction for my favourite koo kwan - Yadech.

My first FF name is "THE GAME PLAN", you can check it out on the fan fiction fever forum na.

Synopsis :

Characters :
Barry Nadech Kugimiya as Tawin Patsucherak
Yaya Urassaya Sperbund as Nucharin Sutisak (Patcharee’s younger sister)
Kimberly Ann Voltemas as Patcharee Sutisak (Nucharin’s older sister)
Mario Maurer as Patsucherak (Tawin’s half-blooded brother)
Mint Chalida Vijitvongthong as Mint (Nucharin’s best friend)
Ken Phupoom as Decha

Synopsis :
Tawin and Patcharee were very much in love, since they met in high school, they have always thought that it was love at first sight, that it’s their destiny to be soulmates, fated to be with each other. However, who would have thought that things wouldn’t turn out so well when Patcharee falls in love with Decha, a billionaire’s son. Pat broke up with Tawin, leaving him heartbroken and devastated after 6 years of their relationship. Nucharin, Pat’s younger sister, feels sorry for Tawin as she has always thought that Tawin is more suitable for Pat more than Decha. Out of rage and disappointment, Tawin came up with a game plan. He asked Nucharin to help him to get Pat back but in fact he was planning a painful revenge for Pat. Will his game plan succeed or was it just another agonizing pathway in order to find his true love?

If you guys are interested, do check out my FF na :) Thank you I really appreciate your effort :)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Hi! Can someone move my fanfiction to the completed section? Thanks!
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/56243-poo-dee-gammalor-completed/#entry868325

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh dear..coming back to this ff section always sadden me.. since i have so many ff going on but.. forgot where i'm at ahahaha..
but oi, i do miss it too.. la la la.. gotta go reread my ffs and get my stories back in action... wheeeee~~~~~~
darn, why do i ship so many people though... boohooo...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm a part of the old fanfiction group for "Shadow of Silence" but.. I realized everyone on the team has been busy...

What do you Afusers think about a new group fanfiction?  Please reply back on to here so I can get a heads up-ish and do a little planning :)

aikoden said:
I'm a part of the old fanfiction group for "Shadow of Silence" but.. I realized everyone on the team has been busy...

What do you Afusers think about a new group fanfiction?  Please reply back on to here so I can get a heads up-ish and do a little planning :)

Cool. Sounds interesting and fun. I've never co-written anything before. Count me in this one!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@littledummy, are you joining too :)

@thatsouthernasianchick, coolios :D  Glad to hear that you're interested.

So far, you and me, that makes two.. let's see if any other authors will join :)  Writing in a group is actually quite fun, because we get only tidbits of information about other's cast.. but we manage to intertwine them all into a story..