FICTION DISCUSSION

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
May someone please delete Dao Pradup Fah and Love triangle for me. I know I started it but can't finish it because I have a horrible sechudle starting 2014.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Hey there! Can any of you help me to delete my fan fictions stories? it's "Soul of Your Heart" and "The Game Plan" on the 'incomplete fan fiction' section. thank you so much! 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It feels like so looong, since I last entered here.. I miss this special place and it's readers and authors..  I think I'm ready to come back and update :3  Thanks for still keeping the place still alive. <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ A year passed by.. did I even come back to finish my ffs? 555.  Sorry sorry.
Sigh, so many ideas... no motivation to write. So many stories... can't update them all... some just went down the drain... *gasp*

I really do miss this place though.  Thanks for keeping it active still :D  One day, I shall return though.  I have too many lovers, it's hard to choose what cast nowadays.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL I also debated if i wanted to come back but eventually i did bc I kept writing. so it would be nice to see the fanfiction place more alive again. there still some authors left but not much