Film Rattapoom & Mod Kunachaya: Duo Act Art

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I like the cover... but, sorry, but I'm not feeling this photo shoot. Every pic looks like Film and Mod are trying too hard to get the camera to focus on their individual self and not together as a pair. Too much "posing" going on from each person, so every pose doesn't look natural.
It might be fine it they had an individual shoot, but when I see couple shoots, I like to see them meshing together. Didn't feel that from this shoot.

That's my two cents. :)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I like the cover... but, sorry, but I'm not feeling this photo shoot. Every pic looks like Film and Mod are trying too hard to get the camera to focus on their individual self and not together as a pair. Too much "posing" going on from each person, so every pose doesn't look natural.
It might be fine it they had an individual shoot, but when I see couple shoots, I like to see them meshing together. Didn't feel that from this shoot.

That's my two cents. :)
i agree...i am not feeling this shoot...it's like they're just posing w/ art supplies in the background...urgh...nothing special...too bad the concept had potential...you know this would not fly w/ ANTM...Tyra and Mr. J would not allow the waste of a good concept!