[Film] Windstruck

bee1210

sarNie Egg
Windstruck is by far my FAVORITE Kmovie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i highly recommend this movie to anyone and especially GIRLS MAKE SURE U WATCH THIS WITH UR BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND/LOVER trust me, they will cry....................................................anywayz i was just wondering since americans are making a lot asian movies into americanize movie...................will they remake this one too?

becuz MY SASSY GIRL is being remake...............if they do, hopefully they keep the OST and the whole plot

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe.. i don't like sad movies.. it makes me all emotional... =[ so should i watch this first before watching my sassy girl?

maygrl

sarNie Egg
windstruck was definitely sad. and it definitely made me cry too. it was very touching. if u haven't seen it, u have to go and watch it.

unanalyzed

sarNie Egg
Love this movie, the first part is funny and the second is touching. Almost like Sassy Girl.
If you pay attention, the ending is the prequel to My Sassy Girl, even though My Sassy Girl came
out first, lmao. Jeon Ji Hyun was great.<3

amythao

sarNie Adult
I cried a lot watching this series...so heartbreaking but the ending is cool!
u kno my sis doesn't agree with the ending at all.........................she said why the guy from my sassy girl.............he totally killed the mood for her...................u should've seen my sis face....LOL

unanalyzed

sarNie Egg
u kno my sis doesn't agree with the ending at all.........................she said why the guy from my sassy girl.............he totally killed the mood for her...................u should've seen my sis face....LOL
I know what you mean, when my mother watched it, she was like, WTH? O_O LMAO.

For those who want to watch the movie can watch it here on Youtube.
If you want to download, I can post links as well. Just let me know. :D

WINDSTRUCK - Original Korean audio with English Subs
Credit IanOctoman's Youtube Channel

Watch in Korean

or for those who might want to watch it dubbed in Thai, lol.

WINDSTRUCK - Thai Audio no Subs
CREDIT WhiteRose509's Youtube Channel

Watch in Thai

darknite

sarNie Egg
I have this movie. It's very sad when the main guy died. I just don't like the end for she meets the guy from "sassy girl."

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I just finished watching this movie :( It was really sad. I mean the beginning was superr funny, l0ol but then towards the middle it was soooo sad :( Made me cryyy also! I wasn't satisfied with the ending somehow also.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching this movie :( It was really sad. I mean the beginning was superr funny, l0ol but then towards the middle it was soooo sad :( Made me cryyy also! I wasn't satisfied with the ending somehow also.
You can watch "My Sassy Girl," which is a continuation of Windstruck. Many people like it but I like Windstruck more.