Finale Wedding Studio 2016 Collection

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG the person who took pic of this is soooooooo goood :woot2: :woot2: THANK YOU for sharing :woot2: :woot2:

It's okay kaa after all you are my co-founder

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I wanted to be the first one to share this here. :wink:

Credit: pimnaragallery's IG.

Our lovely ToomVill! :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub: :blush: :cloud9: How I've missed them together so much. The emotions are too strong in those first two pictures. I'm still shaking from excitement and happiness. Oh, ToomVill. :cry: This was worth it to sign back on here to share it with my fellow "ToomVillians." :bhehe:

An infinity thanks and a lot of love to IG member pimnaragallery for capturing such a precious and beautiful event. Thank you. :flowers: :grouphug:

Hope you all are doing well and fine! I'm not that active anymore, but I'm happy to be semi-back just for this sentimental and priceless moment in time. :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: WHAT IS THAT OMGGGGG  TV MET AND HUGGED  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

THAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUU for sharing. VILLNAN will die today :bhehe: :bhehe:
Maiko^_^ said:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: WHAT IS THAT OMGGGGG  TV MET AND HUGGED  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

THAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUU for sharing. VILLNAN will die today :bhehe: :bhehe:
OMG I completely died don't wake me up!