Finally~JonBenet's Killer Arrested

sindy

sarNie Egg
babylakorn said:
Finally is over but how is this guy related to Ramsey?
[post="159894"][/post]​
In one article I read, it says that the guy used to be neighbors to the Ramseys.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
keep in mind there are talks where he said he drugged her, and forensics found no trace of drugs also the fact that the accused murder ex wife was with him somewhere else during that time, thats what they are mentioning at the moment but who knows....

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Nathlie said:
that guys said " I love kids" What the hell he say he loves kids when he actually murdered one? dam this betta be the last murdered in thailand.. or our fellow thai people will start murdering too!
[post="159809"][/post]​

From what i heard...what he meant to say when he said "i love kids" he meant in a sexual way. To him, JonBenet is very attractive...sexually.

He does not have any relations to the Ramsey family...i believe he just wanted JonBenet to himself. And if he can kidnap her, he'll go for the ramson money.

As for what Akanin said earlier...i do understand you. Because JonBenet came from a wealthy family...and possibly cause she's white, her story got more publicity. True...i do feel the same. But i became interested more in JonBenet because i dont see and hear about the other children out there being abuse, neglected, etc. I feel for those children also...of course i do. I want justice for every kid.

Now...like someone mentioned...don't get your hopes up. I'm hearing different stories now. One was...supposedly Mark was in Thai prison, he wanted to get out of there, so he confessed to killing JonBenet so he could be imprisoned in the US instead... Weird...?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Reagan said:
keep in mind there are talks where he said he drugged her, and forensics found no trace of drugs also the fact that the accused murder ex wife was with him somewhere else during that time, thats what they are mentioning at the moment but who knows....
[post="159947"][/post]​
and he also claims that he kidnapped her after school but she she was on christmas break...