First Kiss

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hMmM I dont know if we've had a topic like this before, but I saw it in my forum and decided to bring it here also =x I'll go first I guess lol this is my first kiss.... or first time being kissed =x

Ok I was like in the 4th grade I think I was about 9 years old... and I had just went back to California from texas. We had moved from our old neighborhood in cally to another part of town and then I met this viet boi =x and then like he hated my guts! he use to pick on me and everything and pull my hair trip me off my bike and all that other mean stuff.. well anyways one day we were playing hide and seek with friends and then I hid behind a car in the parking lot and then he went to hide there to we starting arguing cause I didn't want him where I was. Well he kept telling me stop getting mad.. cause I might eat him *stupid moron* well anyways I told him that I hated him and I pushed him and tried to get back on my bike.. And then he comes after me and says I hate you to and pushes me back.. well I fell and then I started crying cause I started bleeding on the knee caps and then well... I said "I hate you!!" and that a*hole kissed me and started laughing! I was like ugh wtheck so I started crying more.. I was so embarrassed I didn't play outside for like 3 weeks and also the worst part about it was that I had him for my class in the 4th grade =x sighs.... and well ever since then he use to make fun of me and he use to tease this other little boi that had a crush on me and said to him " hahah I kissed your girlfriend" I was like omg ... thank gah a year later after the 5th grade I moved to Texas...

**copy and pasted from my forum hah =x

What a sad experience =x

Pee

sarNie Elites
Awww lol LMAO!

well i cant tell abt my first kiss coz im unkissed lol..

but i´ll tell abt it when i do get one... ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
=p pee lol still awake? isnt it like either realli late or realli earlii there? hahha

I know haha its so sad, but hey wat are u laughing ab? its not funny! lol kidding

Pee

sarNie Elites
lol no its 10am now..lol it aint late or really early hahhaa =P

lol ok sad for getting an unromantic first kiss lol haha

L

lalalek

haha i don't consider my first kiss a real kiss because it was like a truth and dare thing.......MY FOOT DIDN"T POPPED so no.....i am still waitiing for my real kiss....so hello hotties :wub: !!!!! :lmao:

Saifah

bite me x___
sad... but i never had a first kiss before, so i dont know what its like. Hard to believe but its true.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
first kiss? with my pra'ek in my dreams... LOL

my virgin lips is waiting for it's soul mate!!! it won't let others come near it... i don't know why... it just won't... LOL

L

lalalek

Saifah said:
sad... but i never had a first kiss before, so i dont know what its like. Hard to believe but its true.
[post="136214"][/post]​
it's okay saifah...it will eventually come and when it happens, you'll be a pro at it...hahaha!!!! :lmao: .....shoo if i ever had the chance to go back, i wouldn't of kiss that Fob and just smacked him instead..hahah!!! My last words of wisdom is make is special, kiss someone that you wouldn't regret, and hoped that your foot pops like what i wish for!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
just curious... what makes a good kisser?

....tongue action?....minimum saliva?....soft lips?...

i always see it on TV and hear friends talk about it... but i have no experience... so i'm asking those who do... B-)

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
just curious... what makes a good kisser?

....tongue action?....minimum saliva?....soft lips?...

i always see it on TV and hear friends talk about it... but i have no experience... so i'm asking those who do... B-)
[post="136306"][/post]​
Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to kissing :D .
The thing that makes someone a good kisser is that you like kissing them. It doesn't necessarily have to be with tongue. Tongue just makes it more interesting :p .
Also go with the flow on whomever you are kissing and follow and add a little of your own flair to make it your own ;) .
For me, tongue on tongue intense kissing is best saved for truly passionate moments - and only done for a limited time :lmao: .
The longer it lasts the sweeter are the memories!! :D

First real kiss at age 14 :p in sport class.I was sitting close to that girl named Caroline and we chatted for awhile before our turn to play at volley-ball.We laughed at our jokes...and she suddenly approached me and pulled my t-shirt and kissed me :loool: .I was like :w000t:

:blush:

Pee

sarNie Elites
asianstyle said:
Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to kissing :D .
The thing that makes someone a good kisser is that you like kissing them. It doesn't necessarily have to be with tongue. Tongue just makes it more interesting :p .
Also go with the flow on whomever you are kissing and follow and add a little of your own flair to make it your own ;) .
For me, tongue on tongue intense kissing is best saved for truly passionate moments - and only done for a limited time :lmao: .
The longer it lasts the sweeter are the memories!! :D

First real kiss at age 14 :p in sport class.I was sitting close to that girl named Caroline and we chatted for awhile before our turn to play at volley-ball.We laughed at our jokes...and she suddenly approached me and pulled my t-shirt and kissed me :loool: .I was like :w000t:

:blush:
[post="136339"][/post]​

COUGH* sounds like sumone´s a pro*COUGH*
BLEH....woah that tongue thing...hmm i cant imagine tongue kissing...and im afraid that i a guy kisses me and suddenly stick his tongue in my mouth,,what if it tickles and I laugh and bite off his tongue? hmmm i should stick with the lips on lips kiss i guess , well at least on my first kiss hahah

WAHHH many unkissed people! Wieeeee im not alone!!!!!!! Raise ur hand if ur unkissed :loool:

*hand up*

Nameless

N i n j a
Pee said:
COUGH* sounds like sumone´s a pro*COUGH*
BLEH....woah that tongue thing...hmm i cant imagine tongue kissing...and im afraid that i a guy kisses me and suddenly stick his tongue in my mouth,,what if it tickles and I laugh and bite off his tongue? hmmm i should stick with the lips on lips kiss i guess , well at least on my first kiss hahah

WAHHH many unkissed people! Wieeeee im not alone!!!!!!! Raise ur hand if ur unkissed :loool:

*hand up*
[post="136390"][/post]​

Argh. What are you people doin' to my daughter? Corruption, I tell ya. Quit it. It's not for Pee

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
hmm...
my first kiss didn't go as I planned too...
I was still at a young age and the kiss, WHEW...what can I say
surprising...
I got so SCARED! after the kiss, I ran...I ran far and I was shaking like heck!

Tongue kissing, you'll eventually get used to it...
I thought it was weird at first too, cause you know, you got a tongue in your mouth...but then you just have tha adjust yourself...
After a little while, it gets fun...if you;re creative...
And plus, I agree with asianstyle, that tongue kissing IS best saved for the intense, passionate moments...

anjos

I had my frist kiss.....when.....I was in 9th grade....... not in the mouth.... but in the check.... I dont know it that count..... but it doest to me..... cuz.....he was my ex-..... and my frist......... :wub:

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
hmm..my first kiss was a little...wet...hahaha but i liked it lol. thats as far as im going into my first kiss..cause it didnt go any farther than just a kiss lol