Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
kidnap PAT? that would be excellent.
BTW, because i don't like PLOY at all(not personally, it's all Ama Lue Talai's fault, in this lakorn, she act a very evil witch) so i decide to ignore the part between she and chackrit.

its ok Kel.... ^_^ i'll make Ploy here being a goody goody... she's just depress at this moment... but Krit will save her... ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
For me, I don't like Aff.. she seem so into her self and her own problems. Ploy to me is just hard headed woman who misunderstood Rita cause of Rita's rebellious nature. Ahh.. I just hope Rita doesn't get upset if Ploy hooks up with Chakrit.

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg ..i spend a good hr reading the last 4 ch and i dont know where to start so many couple in my head !! I was surprise about Aum LMAO and i thought Ken was mysterious, Pat & Por is comedic :lol:. can't wait for that r' scene, some how it keep thinking it goin be Aum&Auff ..jungle fever all over but i guess it Pat&Por

nikki1786

LizQuen
For me, I don't like Aff.. she seem so into her self and her own problems. Ploy to me is just hard headed woman who misunderstood Rita cause of Rita's rebellious nature. Ahh.. I just hope Rita doesn't get upset if Ploy hooks up with Chakrit.

omg ..i spend a good hr reading the last 4 ch and i dont know where to start so many couple in my head !! I was surprise about Aum LMAO and i thought Ken was mysterious, Pat & Por is comedic :lol:. can't wait for that r' scene, some how it keep thinking it goin be Aum&Auff ..jungle fever all over but i guess it Pat&Por

stay tune, guys.... :lol: you'll find out soon.... ;) im currently updating the 2 scenes right now.... of this chapter... after i post this... im going to ONSO 2 to update the prologue...

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 13=-=_-'

"shit... i forgot the file...", Por said when he remembered that the file that Ken sent to him awhile ago about their lost sister. he turned the steering wheel and returned to the hotel, he dont have to leave his important files in his office...

meanwhile, Pat was reading all the documents that she saw and made her shock for a moment. "Por's lost sister is Ann?", Pat was confuse and was wondering why Por got all these information about her sister. she grabbed the files and put it inside her bag and before she could get out of the room, she was surprise when Por appeared from her sight.

Por: what are you doing here!?! (he looked at her bag.) what's in your bag?
Pat: huh? n-nothing... i gotta go now. (she gotta leave before he finds out that she just discover something.)
Por: wait~! (she stopped and tried to close her eyes for once. Por got a feeling that Pat saw the document.) let me see...
Pat: of what?
Por: inside your bag...
Pat: why do you wanna see it... you have no right to check on my bag!
Por: you dont have the right to enter this office if you think no one's there. i just wanted to check your bag because you might stole some of my important-
Pat: what is so important of my sister??? (he got caught by her question, that means Pat saw the document.)
Por: give it back to me!
Pat: no~! i wanted to know why the file so important...
Por: isnt it obvious??? havent you read it?

yes, she read it already, but aside from that she wanted to know, how come Por has a lost sister, and why Ann is his lost sister? a lot of questions running to her mind and confuse at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------

they were sitting at the seashore, as they both watch the stars at the dark skies. she missed her family already, she wanted to tell him that she wanted to go home already but as she watch him staring at the stars, she got curious what's with his sad eyes that keeps staring at the stars. she dont get him at all, during her arrival... she was afraid of his appearance, as if he was a psycho who kidnap her, the next day, he showed up to her like trying be moody.... but she just realize awhile ago, that his whole persona was different and not mysterious at all. while Ann was watching Ken playing the piano, she felt like this was the real 'Ken'.

Ann: what are you wishing? (she asked him all of a sudden to break off the silence between them.)
Ken: huh? (he smiled.) im not wishing, i just like watching the stars at night.
Ann: why?
Ken: because i know that she's watching her son and daughter... (he looked at her as if he was giving her a hint to what he just said.)
Ann: (she get what he meant. but she didnt expect him to have a sister.) i remembered, there's a picture at the top of the piano... was that your mom?
Ken: ("you mean our mom", he wanted to say the right words, but he just smiled at her.) she's the one who teach me how to play a piano... (he looked back to the stars.)
Ann: i se-
Ken: but... she died 6 years ago...
Ann: im sorry to hear that.
Ken: its ok. i think i finally fulfilled her promise... (he looked at her again, she cant seemly understand what he really means... there's something in his eyes that she couldnt even tell.)

she looked at the stars and wanted to make a wish, as Ken looked at her... he dont know why his heart beats faster as they way he looked at her, it is somewhat a weird feeling.

Ken: what did you wish?
Ann: why should i tell?
Ken: ok... which star did you ask for?
Ann: that one... (she pointed the red glittering star, which outstand most of the stars. but it wasnt a star after all.)
Ken: you just made a wish from Mars. (he's seriously saying that it wasnt a star.)
Ann: what?
Ken: that's not a star... its a Mars. (he smiled at her, she felt embarrass now.)

[change of scene, Ann let herself fall to the bed as she thinks about Ken.]

this guy amaze her more, he can even tell which are the stars and which are not... she wish to get to know him more, but she knows that she dont have to. "i mean this guy, he kidnap me and brought me to this island... i dont know him at all... but each day i stay here, i get to know him more", she thought.

"im getting to know her little by little, mom...", he said while looking at picture frame. then his phone rang, it was Por.

-----------------------------------------------------------

he didnt let go of Pat for a moment because he has to make a call to his brother first. he let her sit on the sofa first, she dont wanna leave either... because before she could probably tell this to her father, she has to know what Por's plan.

Por: we have problem...
Ken: what about?
Por: Aff's sister saw the documents that you sent to me! (covering his mouth while he watch Pat sitting at the sofa, looking at him.)
Ken: what!?! who???
Por: its their youngest sister... i dont know what to do now, she just find out that Ann was our-
Ken: shhhhhhh.... she'll hear you.
Por: tell me what should i do??? Ken, she might tell this to their father. im warning you already, i'll be in trouble.
Ken: (he sighed, as he felt disappointed to his brother being careless and let someone discover about their secret.) kidnap her.
Por: what!?!
Ken: bring her to your rest house and i will meet you there in a next few days...
Por: what!?! wait, but-
Ken: follow as what i say... i'll just call when im done here.
Por: then, where the hell are you!?!
Ken: dont shout at me... i'll just meet once i arrived there.
Por: but you gotta tell me where you are.
Ken: if i'll tell you, we'll get in trouble at the same time!
Por: im already in trouble!
Ken: do as i say... dont let Aff know about this.... (he turned off the phone.)
Por: hello??? hello??? (when his brother turned off the phone again... he throw away his phone all of a sudden and gone mad.)

Pat got startle by his reaction. he was mad and didnt know why.

Por: come with me...
Pat: what???
Por: didnt you hear what i said!
Pat: wh-why i should come with you?
Por: i said just come with me...
Pat: what if i dont want to....
Por: then i'll force you to come with me.
Pat: wha- (before she could continue, Por drag her...)

he was holding her hand, she couldn't even let go of her hand as he was holding her hand so tight. they finally reach his car, she dont wanna come with him because she's afraid that he'll do something to her. "if you get inside the car... im going to do something worst!", a warn with threat, his vision turned dark because of his madness. Pat get inside of his car without hesitation, she's scared that... this guy might kill her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aum was not in the mood as he got home, he was just being honest and so he did tell what he feels right now to Aff, but Aff didnt even want to help her. his dad was watching him as he go upstairs to his room. but his dad called him.

Chiangsai: Aum...
Aum: (he stopped at the middle of the stairs, then he looked at his father.) dad?
Chiangsai: is there any problem?
Aum: no, dad... im going to my room now... (trying to avoid his father, cause he knew that his father will ask about what he did today or where he usually go.)
Chiangsai: is there something you dont tell me?...
Aum: no, dad...
Chiangsai: i know you're keeping me something... why dont you tell me now.
Aum: if you already knew... why should i have to tell you...
Chiangsai: dont ever talk to me like that. im your father!
Aum: im sorry...
Chiangsai: but im glad that you're cooperating with the family. i already hired someone to find Ratsami's daughter.
Aum: dad... what if we call off the wedding?
Chiangsai: what!?!
Aum: dad... its just that im not ready yet.
Chiangsai: you're not ready... or you have someone?
Aum: no... im not ready to any relationship yet. besides, i dont know her for so long.
Chiangsai: is that a problem??? once you are married, you'll get to know her more....
Aum: but dad-
Chiangsai: that's enough! i dont wanna listen to your reckless reasons... if you dont obey as what i said, i will not give your inheritance!

he couldnt take it anymore, how could his father doesnt understand him at all. he dont wanna get marry yet, but his father keep pushing him. he used to idolized his father for being on top of business circle and that's how he wanted to be, he wants to make him proud... but does marriage counts before he could possibly hold their business?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, in LA....

each day, Kanya's getting weaker... even before Ploy arrived. yes, she knew she was ill and she may not know when... but she knew she'll die soon. she was brushing her while looking at herself at the mirror, so much for her falling hair, a portion of her head is getting bald already. and just today, she notice a bruise at neck, she cried silently while looking at the mirror. tomorrow, she dont know how will she hide her situation, she even survive by hiding it from her aunt. tomorrow, its her schedule to go the doctor to see if how serious her cancer of the brain.

Kanya didnt know that she didnt close her door, Ploy saw everything... her falling hair and the portion of her head. "is she sick???", her mind was asking while looking at her. Kanya didnt notice her so she slowly went back to her room. suppose to be she'll remind Kanya that she wanted to go outside and breathe some fresh air... but its unexpected to see Kanya's situation right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"where are we going???", she asked as she looked at Por's face. he just remained silent and concentrate from driving, the reason why he's mad because his brother doesnt care for him. he couldnt even ask help to his brother even though he's having a big problem now... even before his brother didnt help him before, during his college years, eversince their parents died. he thought he could rely on his brother... but he realize that he never... ever rely on his brother. he was never been there for him.

Pat: where are we going???
Por: shut up!
Pat: (she got carried away when he told her to shut up, she cant take it anymore, she has to protect herself and no one had ever told her before to shut up.) but i wanna know where we going because im going to call my dad...
Por: (he stopped the car all of a sudden and looked at her.) give me your phone...
Pat: what???
Por: i said give me your phone!
Pat: no way! (she hid her phone, dont want him to get her phone. but he still got her phone.) give me back my phone!
Por: you dont need this anymore.... (he threw her phone outside and start the car again.)
Pat: no!!!!!!!!!!!!! why did you throw my phone!?! (for a moment, when she saw him that he threw her phone... she realize that she's been kidnap.)

he speed up the car and time had passed already... she dont know where they going. until they arrive in to his place, where he's suppose to hide her until the day he has to meet his brother. his brother who always drag him into to all problems that suppose to be he's not involve. but he admit the fact that he's careless sometimes and that's what happened awhile ago when he caught this girl stealing some of important files.... but he's expecting that his brother suppose to help him.

"did you took pictures of the island?", Rome asked as he drives Rita to her home. he notice that Rita wasnt talking to him since this morning, if he asked related to their work, then there's she'll answer him. his phone was ringing, but he was still driving. "can you please answer the phone for me?", he was asking her nicely but she's not listening.

Rome: can you please answer for me? im still driving...
Rita: you keep asking some things since this morning... why even your phone i have to answer???
Rome: im still driving... we might get accident if i answer that call.
Rita: (she sighed at him and get his phone, it was unknown number but she still answer it as what he requested from her.) hello?
Chakrit: Rita???
Rita: Krit???

he hang up the phone immediately, but he wondered why Rita answered Rome's phone. "what's she's doing with Rome right now?", his mind was asking... then, a nurse called him that he has patient who's waiting for him.

Rita: hello??? hello, Krit??? (she was dying to hear from him again... even just his voice, it drives her crazy now. she crazily missing him.)

Rome just look at her, he saw her as tears fall down from her cheek. he stopped the car, he wanted to hold her so close but he cant. she get some tissue to prevent herself from crying again, then Rome tapped her shoulder.

Rome: here we are now... (he's referring to her home, they finally arrive to Thabchumpon's mansion.)
Rita: thank you... (then she hurriedly get out of his car and went inside right away.)

he just watch her as she went inside, he knew that she cant control her feelings right now after his cousin's call surprise her. "she's still not over him...", he whispered. then, he start the car again and finally went.

the next day....

Kanya entered Ploy's room to help her out to go downstairs for breakfast. Ploy notice that Kanya was wearing a hat, though she knew about it. when finally they got downstairs, they went to the dining room where Ploy's breakfast is waiting. but she cant help to look at Kanya and she notice that her lips turning pale.

Ploy: can i ask you something?
Kanya: what is that? (she tried to smile even she's obviously ill.)
Ploy: are you sick? (she wanna get straight on her.)
Kanya: of course not...
Ploy: if you're not... why do look pale?
Kanya: really??? (she touch her face...)
Ploy: i wanna go out today... and i want to borrow your hat.
Kanya: huh?.... uh... sure... i have lots of hat there.
Ploy: but i want that hat you're wearing.
Kanya: uh... uh... ok, wait here. i'll get my other hat in my room. (she went upstairs to get her other hat, but actually Ploy just wanted to know and hear from her... if how long she'd been ill.)
Ploy: (when Kanya got back, she gave the hat to her.) thanks... oh, i forgot... i'll be having an appointment to the doctor today. can you accompany me?
Kanya: sure...

she lied about it, she wanted to go to the hospital because she wanted to know Kanya's condition. all she does is good intention, after she saw her last night about her falling hair... she realize that she dont want to suffer like her. everybody wants to live, being healthy and do all the things you wanted to do that makes you happy. for her 'work' makes her happy, though it gives her stress sometimes... what she can do for herself is to work. looking at herself, she's just cripple and can still do things if she want to even if she's sitting on the wheelchair. but Kanya, she just pity her, despite of having showing her smile everyday to her... always cheering her up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff was at the bar drinking alone, it was the bar where she use to go with Aum, but tonight she's all alone. after her work at Lilium Hotel, she didnt know where Pat go... but she thinks that maybe Pat went home early and didnt wait for her.

she already made up her mind after a couple of drinks of chocolate martini, she dont know if Aum's still awake. she just pick up her phone and decided to call him, she decided to help him to find her sister... actually he doesnt have to look for her sister anymore. because she knows that her sister is with Ken, all she need is to meet Ken this weekend and her sister.

Aum: hello? (he still cant sleep because he still thinks about his father wants. he's depress and he dont how will he overcome this feeling, he just simply hate his father right now.)
Aff: i already made up my mind...
Aum: what do you mean?
Aff: what im saying is... im going to help you to find my sister.
Aum: Aff... (for some reason he felt relief because Aff will finally help him to find her sister.)
Aff: but i have conditions...
Aum: what?
Aff: promise me that you'll marry my sister NOT because you only want your inheritance...
Aum: Aff... you dont understand-
Aff: Aum... im telling you this because im her sister and you're my friend. dont ever think that i will listen to your reasons... i just realize how shallow your reasons are.
Aum: Aff? are you drunk? (he notice that Aff talks too much like as if she's drunk. he knew her, she talks so loud and say some things that she couldnt say if she's not drunk.)
Aff: im drunk or not... im telling you this because im you're friend... and you're about to marry my sister.
Aum: (he couldn't answer her like this, it seems no one understands him... even her.) why dont we meet tomorrow and talk about it.
Aff: ok then... just meet me at the hotel.
Aum: ok...

as they end up their conversation, Aff gulp the last glass of chocolate martini. then she paid her bill and went home already.

"where finally here... which floor are we going?", Kanya asked Ploy. the usual Kanya who always smile, it makes her pity more and more...

Ploy: we are here because i want to know your condition.
Kanya: (she was stunned at the moment. didnt know what to react, Ploy knew that she was ill. she tried to lie again.) what do you mean, im fine... you're the one who has-
Ploy: im not joking, Kanya... you still want to pretend that your not sick?
Kanya: but... but im not sick...
Ploy: stop pretending already. let's go now.
Kanya: no!

when Kanya raised her voice over Ploy, everybody in the hospital looked at them. she felt embarrass, she didnt know what to do, so she run off and accidentally bumped onto a guy. she fall on the floor and her bonet cap fell...

meanwhile, at afar it was almost time for Chakrit to go and rest at home.... later he'll be back again for his night shift, but as he walks at the hall... at afar he notice, something's going on and he saw girl got bumped by a guy. so he run to see if what's going on as people staring at the girl.

[slow motion scene...]

he was surprise to see a familiar girl, it was the girl whom he met yesterday infront of the grocery store "Kanya???", he looked at her as she was having a hard time to get up, so he help her out. he didnt bother to help her, even though she's already embarrass... because aside from she fell on the floor, her bonet cap fell off to the ground and her condition was finally revealed.

Chakrit: Kanya??? are you alright? (worried to his voice.)
Kanya: Krit??? (she wanted to cry and rest her head to his shoulders, but before she could cry Ploy was approaching them...)

"you....", Ploy said as she cant believe whom she just saw.

Kanya: Ms. Ploy... (Chakrit looked at the woman whom Kanya's referring, if he just heard it right.)
Chakrit: (he looked at Ploy, sitting on the wheelchair... she looked at him disbelieving, same goes for him.) Ploy...

Kanya look at the two, they dont know how to react. at that moment, they still cant believe that they meet.... again... for Chakrit, he cant believe to meet Rita's sister. "you know each other?", Kanya asked as she keep staring at the two.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whooooooooooooooooohhhhhh~! R scene on next chapter. ^_^
i put all my energy here the whole day, starting when i woke up around 12pm.... and just finish around 3:45am
at my watch. (=_=)V peace~! dont worry, i got insomnia.
sorry, guys... but i dont have time about the grammar and spelling. after writing, im just too tired to check.
but i dont forget to font the names (that's very important to me...)
do you think it will be R scene of Pat and Por... :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

* continuation of Ploy and Krit meet.
* Pat saw Por crying and she wanted to know why, then Por just want to let it out this hurt feelings right now. so he open up to Pat and told everything even about Ann's information.
* Aff tried to contact Ken but he's not answering.
* Rita trying wanted to do good deeds for Rome from now, the reason... is because she wanted to know more about HER Krit.
* Ken had a talk with Por over the phone and just found out the truth.... he was disappointed and gone mad when he called Alak's wrong information. R scene for Ken and Ann.
* Aff pretended that she doesnt know about her sister's disappearance and accompany Aum to find her sister.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooooooo..this is getting good...its been good so far but...MORE!

lady0fdarkness

so Ken will find out that Ann isn't his sister? yayyy....

I hope Rita doesn't go as far as pretending to like Rome just to get to Krit.
And I knew it.. Aff is so coniving! Why don't she tell anyone that she knows who took Ann???

Good update. Thanks... Hope you getting some rest.

I'm not sick, just had to go see the doctor for regular check up. :D

lady0fdarkness

nikki... ahem............. I need more please. I prefer reading this over a lakorn right now. Where are you girl? hehe......... :wub:

lady0fdarkness

yoohoo... the food that I prepared to read your update is going bad... lol... J/K

*waits patiently........*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
nikkii!!! i'm all caught up with this fic too!! took me about 4 hours to catch up. lol. :lol: man i can't wait to read more hunn!! i'm taking a break from my fac fics to catch up with others. hehe ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikkii!!! i'm all caught up with this fic too!! took me about 4 hours to catch up. lol. :lol: man i can't wait to read more hunn!! i'm taking a break from my fac fics to catch up with others. hehe ;)

lol... i will update it later... ^^ im currently busy for a moment. but i will sure to update it, besides the next chapter is R scene of Ken and Ann. plus, im updating two fan fics at the same time the ONSO part 2.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol... i will update it later... ^^ im currently busy for a moment. but i will sure to update it, besides the next chapter is R scene of Ken and Ann. plus, im updating two fan fics at the same time the ONSO part 2.
lol you're better than me on updating... yikes! i'm behind. muaha. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you still OWE ME one... i need to read that Sinful Temptations you know... ^^
ohh i know.. i've been busy focusing on other fics i keep forgetting about ST... I'll write one chapter tomorrow just for you Nikki! ;) i'm trying write the one with james franco & aff. haha. i'm doing too much at one time... my head's gonna explode.. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
ohh i know.. i've been busy focusing on other fics i keep forgetting about ST... I'll write one chapter tomorrow just for you Nikki! ;) i'm trying write the one with james franco & aff. haha. i'm doing too much at one time... my head's gonna explode.. lol

lol... same here... exploding totally~! im updating it right now... so far... i have 4 scenes... need to complete at least having a 6-7 scenes here.