Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i finally read the update! ^_^

ploy is also going to the US... like chakrit..

I want to see ken's white house too! :lol:

i love yiruma's composition that you used, ate nikki... i've downloaded a couple of his compositions and i listen to it everynight... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i finally read the update! ^_^

ploy is also going to the US... like chakrit..

I want to see ken's white house too! :lol:

i love yiruma's composition that you used, ate nikki... i've downloaded a couple of his compositions and i listen to it everynight... :lol:

hehehe... :) pampatulog bah??? ^_^ i got lots of yiruma's album, actually Yiruma was one of the composers who compose some piano piece in Spring Waltz series. i love listening instrumentals... specifically violin and piano.

mmm... i havent describe the whole house of Ken. but i will... once Ann is going to do something that will make Ken mad.

yup... Ploy is going to US... but Chakrit will not be her doctor or therapist...

nikki1786

LizQuen
ok, forget about the blue crystal accessories, if i have to use my 3d interior design... it will take forever, im still not familiar with 3d components of the program. but anyways, here's the new ideal of Ken's house in the remote island. ^_^

Part I

INTERIOR and EXTERIOR of Ken's house:

OVERVIEW:

Ken's Bedroom:

Ann's Bedroom:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Wow.. I can imagine it already, Miss Nikki. Very cool... Now... could you make a MV for this fic like you did for "far away?"

LOL... am I pushing too much? You're so talented that's why I know you can come up with anything! :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG i love the interior of this house..

i was gonna start reading this fic..earlier today..but i need to listen to the bg music lol so i guess i will read it at home...

so many wonderful actors and actresses crunched into one fic..i love it..

hmm the love triangles..*drama*

nikki1786

LizQuen
Part II

Ken's Bathroom

Ann's Bathroom

Living Room

Kitchen

Dining Room

Going Upstairs

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wow.. I can imagine it already, Miss Nikki. Very cool... Now... could you make a MV for this fic like you did for "far away?"

LOL... am I pushing too much? You're so talented that's why I know you can come up with anything! :D
oh... ^_^ you havent watch the teasers??? i have THREE TEASER VIDEOS of this fan fic...

here's the link:

teaser 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9gP8uxPR1A

teaser 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmhkSwAq2qw

teaser 3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmhkSwAq2qw

OMG i love the interior of this house..

i was gonna start reading this fic..earlier today..but i need to listen to the bg music lol so i guess i will read it at home...

so many wonderful actors and actresses crunched into one fic..i love it..

hmm the love triangles..*drama*

lol... you have to... the BG music here has a connection in this story anyway... ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes yes..i dont really have plans this weekend..so i will dedicate this time to reading the fics :) i am so excited!!

ohhh the more pics of this house the more i am in love with it..

seems so simple but yet so breathtaking at the same time... :wub: ahhh what more can ann ask for..a beautiful place like that plus a hunkarama like ken?!

i would die a happy death.. :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hehehe... :) pampatulog bah??? ^_^ i got lots of yiruma's album, actually Yiruma was one of the composers who compose some piano piece in Spring Waltz series. i love listening instrumentals... specifically violin and piano.

mmm... i havent describe the whole house of Ken. but i will... once Ann is going to do something that will make Ken mad.

yup... Ploy is going to US... but Chakrit will not be her doctor or therapist...
hehehe... ginawa ko ngang pampatulog... ^_^

ken's house is so beautiful!! I really wanted a house by the sea or maybe near a lake... just like Full House.. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahaha..nikki..i've read the story...nice...i never thought u r this good...lol...keep it up... :D

Charing~! i'll just pm you sa YM kung nasa scene na ako ni Ken at Ann na R scene... ^_^ (baka magselos ka.... evil laughter!)

p.s.

bansaDOTorg jud ang drama nito :loool: mapa-TOM KAULITZ jud ang reaction mo sa R scene

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
you really find a white house! so romantic! ok next time i'll decorate my room like that

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 11=-=_-'

"what's happening there?", Anchali said. then Ratsami and his wife went outside to see what's happening. Aff was still helping Por to get up, but as her mom and dad saw them together helping each other's hand, they thought...

Aff: mom... dad... (her parents is still looking at her and Por.)
Por: good evening... (he greeted the parents right away.)
Anchali: good evening. (Aff look at her parents, she forgot to introduce Por to them.)
Ratsami: why dont you two come inside.

for the first time Por enter the mansion of Thabchumpon. he remembered that Wongrutiyan and Thabchumpon were use to be partners in business a long time ago, but he wonder what went wrong. but because of his brother, the Wongrutiyan get a chance to engage their business with Thabchumpon again. even though, his brother still didnt attend the engaging of their business hotel with Thabchumpon, he also didnt get a chance to attend because he was doing his master's degree in Paris that time.

when he's about to sit in the living room, he saw Pat sitting at the single sofa. with no reaction on her face, didnt even dare to look at him, but she was crossing her arms. then Aff approach her sister Pat to ask why did she do that to Por.

Aff: Pat... why did you that to him? (Por was standing beside on Aff. then Anchali and Ratsami wanted to know if there's something wrong.)
Ratsami: is there something wrong?
Pat: nothing... dad.
Anchali: why dont you offer... (her mom and dad still dont know him, then Aff introduce him.)
Aff: mmm... mom, dad... this is Por Wongrutiyan... he's the general manager of the Lilium Hotel... (she then realize that Aum was at the back, about to approach them.)... and my b-boyfriend. (she looked at Aum while she was saying the word "boyfriend".)

everybody looked at her with surprise when she said "boyfriend", even Por cant believe of what he just heard. then Rita just came back, wonder what's happening in the living room. she notice that there was a guy standing beside on Aff and when their eyes met... there was a weird feeling on Rita and Por. it was something that connects them but dont know what was that, Ratsami notice that Por was looking in other way, but when he turn his head and it was Rita who just came in.

------------------------------------------------------------

"i already found my sister... this was your wish too. but... im expecting to get to know her more... mom", he said while touching her mother's picture. for Ken and Por, the picture of their mom is the only one left to at least not to forget about their good memories with their mother, their father during that time... burned all the pictures. but he made sure to keep at least one picture. "i'll play a piece for you mom... it's your favorite", he put the picture frame at the top of the grand piano.

"The Summer Knows" CLICK ME

it was already dark then, when she woke up. as she yawned and get up to turn on the lampshade, she looked at her wristwatch... its already 7 in the evening, at this hour, she's suppose to be joining her family having dinner. but she knew that right now, they must be worrying now. all of a sudden, she realize that she heard someone's playing a piano... "The Summer Knows...", she whispered. she knew the piece that was currently playing, its the piece from 1971. but how come someone's playing a piano right now? "does he know how to play the piano??? maybe he has a cd...", she thought. she was just thinking about Ken...

she hurriedly get up to her bed and get out of the room, she still didnt get a chance to explore at the 2nd floor of the house... and definitely the melody of the piano piece that she heard was closer to her room... but she doesnt know what room... there are 7 rooms in 2nd floor, including her room. as she reach the dead end of the second floor, she notice that wall is some kinda different... it looks like a hidden door something. when she tried to push it, indeed it was door. she's not sure if its a secret passage or something, there must be something at the other side of this wall. she push it so hard, but it cant open... there's no door knob... but when she slide to push it... it opened. it was a sliding door after all. when it finally opened, there are two doors both side but only one that stands out. she cant exactly put if how big the house is, but she just walk and went for that door to open.

as she reached that and open it. it was just an empty room, with the chair in the middle of the room and a white violin. she felt like the room has some memories of the lonely waves of the sea, that now she finally understood why the house is purely white. she come closer to that chair and touch the white violin, she felt for a moment... like it was sacred.

"what are you doing here!?!", a voice came from the doorway, it was Ken. she can see in his face that he's really mad, he hurriedly come closer to her and he grabbed her hands to pull her. he wants her to get out of this room.

Ann: im hurting... let go of me. (as they reached the doorway and Ken closes the door. he turned to face her.)
Ken: how did you find this room??? (he was looking straight into her eyes.) i... dont... want... you... to... go here again! (she's already hurting when Ken was holding her hand so tight.)
Ann: aww~! let go of me! i didnt mean to go inside of that room... you... you.... wh-why are you so mad??? what's with that room anyway? its just a plain empty room.
Ken: you dont know anything~!... but i hope this will be the first and last that you came in this room. this room is forbidden. (he turned away as he finish what he said, then he pulled again her hand to get out of the secret room.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

while they were at the dining room, Ratsami cant take off his eyes the two... they finally meet but he doesnt know if the two knew about their real identity, he wonder will probably turned out. now that he finally met his old friend's son.

Ratsami: mmm... Por. may i call you in that name? since we're in my house... i dont wanna be formal. you can call me 'uncle', if you want.
Por: uhh... yes, uncle... (clearing his throat then he looked at Rita.)
Pat: ugghhhhhh.... (she dont feel like wanted to eat anymore, looking at this guy makes her pisses more. she put the spoon back on the plate and made a loud sound.)
Anchali: dear, what's wrong...
Pat: nothing... i dont like i wanna eat anymore... (then she looked at him.) i think i wanna go to my room now. (she stood up and went to her room. she cant believe that this man named "Por" is starting to be part of their family.)

she wanted to do something that will not him to be welcome in her own territory. she hates him so much, she's planning to do something that will make him worst... if he'll stay here and having warm welcome from their family, then "we'll see... your in my territory....", she said while walking around her room.

Ratsami: (meanwhile at the dining room, he decided that he wanted to talk Por in private.) Por... after this, i want you to come wtih me in the study room. (Por just nod when he looked at him.)
Aum: dad, mom... i think i'll be back here tomorrow after work.
Ratsami: dont worry about it too much... we already assigned someone to find Ann.
Aum: maybe she'll call tomorrow... (Aff just didnt show her reaction, but everytime she gaze at him... he always caught her.)
Anchali: im expecting that either.
Ratsami: by the way, Rita... i've already prepared an office for you and Arch't Pachata. Arch't requested me that if i want some things to work out in this project... he wanted to see you working... (Rita still listening...) so i got a room for you two to work with each other.
Rita: i see... ok, dad... (she just smiled, but actually... she didnt expect to work with him in one room only.) mmm... dad, if i wanted to have separate office with him... would that be okay?
Ratsami: i think, its better for you two to get to know each other... besides, you two are working in one project only.

she didnt say anything anymore, she knew that her father wont let her decide what she wanted... but if maybe she could talk to Arch't Pachata, she can probably work alone... with someone who's criticizing her work. yes, that's what she wanted avoid... she was thinking that maybe this guy is more than her sister Ploy... who's perfectionist and meticulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------

the next day, Rita went to visit her sister Ploy in the hospital before she could go in the office. she wanted know if how's her condition. but she didnt expect her sister to answer her in bluntly way, she didnt even want her to visit her. but Rita ignore it and was trying to change... and didnt want to argue with her sister.

Ploy: why dont you go now... i'll be fine here.
Rita: Ploy, i just want to know your condition...
Ploy: cant you obviously see???
Rita: Ploy, im older than you... dont answer me in that way. (crossing her arms...)
Ploy: whatever... your just pushing yourself too hard...
Rita: what do you mean??? what do you mean that im pushing myself too hard?
Ploy: oh, c'mon... dont act as if you dont know. why you keep pushing yourself too hard... trying to be good infront of mom and dad...
Rita: is that it!?! is that what you really see???
Ploy: yeah... so stop pretending anymore... we were never close before. dont ever tried to get close to me.
Rita: is that what you really want?
Ploy: yeah...
Rita: fine. (she put the food that she brought for sister at the side table, she was really disappointed and she just prove on how her sister really hates her.) i just want you to know that im doing this because of you...
Ploy: did i ask to do it???

Rita dont know what to say anymore, she's really pissed off and she cant stay any longer since Ploy hates her. she bet that she cant work properly because she of her scene with Ploy. she was just trying to be good infront of her family... after what happened to her and Chakrit's relationship. but yes, she'll wait for him. she still cant forget about what happened to her when she was trying to reached Chakrit in the airport. it was like a promise that they have to wait.

Chakrit: im going because i wanted to be a better man... (he said with sincerity.)
Rita: is that mean you'll come back for me? (he just nod.)
Chakrit: it doesnt that you have to wait for me... i want you to be open with somebody too.

when he said those words before he went to the departure area, herself always telling her to wait for him. she wonders if how is he now.

---------------------------------------

"really???", Rome was talking to Chakrit over the phone. he still dont get it... if his cousin being serious with Rita or not. the last time when he was still in Thailand, he told that he wished that he didnt break up with her and maybe right now... they're both living US. but now, how fast his cousin's mood change... he's a real player.

Chakrit: i guess i have unwind more here... im enjoying staying here right now.
Rome: what about her?
Chakrit: i dont know... maybe she's having fun with other guys too...
Rome: what???
Chakrit: i told her anyway to be open and do not think of me to much...
Rome: i see... dude, there's something i wanted to tell you...
Chakrit: what is that? (he wanted to tell his cousin that he's working in Thabchumpon's project and he's partner at the same time is his cousin's girl.)
Rome: mmmm.... (but before Rome could tell his cousin. someone just entered his office, it was her. he doesnt why he get alarmed when he saw her.) i gotta call you back! (he turned off his phone.) dont you know how to knock??? (changing of his tone as he look at Rita.)

Rita: im here because i wanted you to allow me to have my own office.
Rome: well, you have one there already... (pointing her desk at the left corner.)
Rita: that's not what i mean... i cant work with someone.
Rome: why?
Rita: what do you mean 'why'? i jsut cant work with someone... so i need you tell my dad to have my own office. (crossing her arms.)
Rome: what if i dont want??? he's your dad... you can ask for it.
Rita: i already told him (she sat on the chair.) but if i really wanted to have my own office, i still have to talk to you. he believes that i can work well in my project if someone watch me over and so i can know you own opinion with my designs...
Rome: what's wrong with that??? i think your father is right. (as he was finish look over the documents, he looked at her with serious on his face... trying to be formal.) at least i can see your working with your designs.
Rita: but i cant work with someone...
Rome: why
Rita: i... (she dont want someone will criticize her works.) i... i just dont want... i cant concentrate on working.
Rome: i think its invalid reason, Ms. Thabchumpon or should i call you "Sugar"... since you really lied to me about your name. i dont think i can give you my permission to work separately. there's nothing wrong on working together...
Rita: but i still dont-
Rome: "Sugar"... its final.
Rita: its not "Sugar" you asshole.... (widen his eyes, he cant believe that she just called him "asshole". when he looked into her eyes... he could feel the clash between now.)
Rome: no one had ever call me "asshole", Ms. Thabchumpon... (he tried to smile at her but he's already pissed.)
Rita: do you really wanna work together??? (she stood up from her chair.)
Rome: yeah...
Rita: fine. i will never get tired of calling you "asshole"... (then she got outside to go to the bathroom.)

she was retouching, while looking at the mirror... her level of madness was increasing. after she got pissed with her sister Ploy in the hospital awhile ago, now, another one makes her more mad... she felt like the boiling temperature is rising, for a moment while talking to the person who criticized her work... she felt like she was melting already. melting not because of his charisma but because she's really pissed off. starting today, she'll make him more annoyed. she want him to realize of how regretful that he chose to work together. of course its really obvious that she doesnt want to work with him, he's really the opposite of Chakrit... "how come they are cousins!?!", she wanted to scream inside the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next couple of days are still the same...

while Ann was staying in the white house, she decided not to come in that room again... but that rooms gives her more curiosity, she wanted to know from him... but she notice that only her and the maid in the house recently. she was wondering if where is he.

because of the results of waiting for their daughter to call... there was no 'Ann' called for the past few days and the family Thabchumpon and Aum got a call a from the police that they are starting to look for her. everybody is worried and even Aff is worried for the past few days... she didnt even got a call from him. she was worried because Ken might done something to her sister, if Aff was worried... the person who's more worried is Aum. eversince their last talk while they were buying some food, they didnt talk anymore. just like Aum said... he wont talk to her anymore.

but she realized something, she didnt mean what she said and she seriously wanted to talk to him now. but it seems like he's avoiding her, she can even see to his face that he doesnt want to see her.

Aum was in their mansion again, she wanted to talk to her, so while Aum was sitting at the gazebo and was thinking seriously about Ann's disappearance she brought him cup of coffee. he was surprise when Aff brought him a coffee, but he let her see that he didnt react and decided not to talk to her. she sat right next to him and was staring away from him, she was expecting him to talk again but Aum was in a moment of silence.

Aff: (she cant take it anymore, his silence was killing her for how many days already.) do you love my sister? (he was still not talking to her but he looked at her in a moment but then again he turned away his stare.) why dont you wanna talk to me??? im asking you right now???
Aum: im just doing what you said... if you dont wanna talk to me... then i wont talk to you either. dont force yourself right now.
Aff: but i didnt what i said... i was just a bit tired and i feel like i dont wanna talk...
Aum: if i say that i dont feel like talking to you...

a moment of silence again...

Aff: do you love my sister?
Aum: do you think i wouldn't here if your sister is lost or something???
Aff: so you love her...
Aum: (he doesnt know the answer... he doesnt know if he could say 'yes' or 'no', but all his concern right now is that he was hoping that the police can find Ann as soon as possible.) i have to go now... i'll be back here tomorrow. (he said when he stood up and was about to go. but Aff called him once.)
Aff: let's find her. (she didnt know what she was saying after all. she didnt know why she said those words.. but her mind was telling that she gotta find her sister...)

she must be crazy right now, didnt know what she was saying after all. she new that she's being dull sometimes, but there's something she realize more. since she already gave up on him and can see in his face that he's actually falling for her sister... she was hoping that Ken will contact soon, she doesnt trust Ken. for her she's doing this not for her own sake that she proves that she dont have feeling for Aum anymore, she wanted to do this for her family, for her sister and Aum. maybe by the time Ann is finally back... she already accept the fact that the two were meant for each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"where are you now??? i thought you'll never call...", Por said when finally his brother Ken called him. its been how many days since they havent been communicating, same goes with Aff. Ken told him not to tell Aff that he called. but he could tell, Aff came to Por's office and saw him he was talking over the phone... she knew right away that it was Ken. so she get the phone.

Aff: where are you???
Ken: Japan...
Aff: what!?!... what about my sister???
Ken: she's staying somewhere...
Aff: Mr. Ken Wongrutiyan... im not playing games with you anymore. my family has been worried for days... bring back my sister! (Por was just staring at Aff shouting over his brother over the phone. but he's confuse right now... what's the connection of Aff's sister who's lost right now and with his brother?)
Ken: im not playing games with you either... how many days left??? did you have your money now?
Aff: yes, i have! just bring back my sister...
Ken: what about your love one??? didnt you say that your sister is suppose to be married with your love one?
Aff: what? i... i... i never said that.
Ken: why dont you just take advantage of the situation right now. while i have your sister... you have yours...
Aff: what- (Por get the phone and wanted to talk to his brother.)
Por: what's the meaning of this??? you're the one behind the kidnapping of her sister?
Ken: Por, its not kidnapping.
Por: what do you mean its not??? they already hire some polices to find her.... why are you doing this??? (he's obviously worried but he's angry at the same time.)
Ken: Aff owes me something... if she'll give me what i want. i'll release her sister... (he pause for a moment...) OUR sister.
Por: what? what did you say???
Ken: dont ever tell Aff that Ann Thabchumpon is our sister...
Por: but wh- (Aff get the phone again...)
Aff: Ken... i'll give you the money now. just get back my sister. my family worrying now.
Ken: ok... this weekend... we'll meet... (he turned off the phone right away.)

there's one main reason why he kidnapped his own sister. first and foremost, he wanted to protect his own sister from the father she'd known for years. secondly, he wanted to get revenge to Ratsami Thabchumpon because he was the reason why his mother died. thirdly, if everything is fine... he'll probably move to his life now.

---------------------------------------------------------

"dad... can i come with my sister then?", Pat said when she, Anchali and Ratsami went to visit Ploy in the hospital, they've decided to send Ploy in the US for her recovery. for the meantime, she has to stay there... because of the media in Thailand. after her accident, everybody in the media wanted to interview Ploy. of course Ratsami dont want that to happen, as much as possible they have to stay away for a moment in the media. just recently, they knew that they were in the blind item because of Ann's disappearance.

Ratsami: no... i need you here. you're sister needs to recover and you'll be the one to handle her work for a moment.
Pat: but i thought Rita was there already to help out...
Ratsami: she's involve in different project... meanwhile, as much as possible we have to stay away from the media for a moment.
Anchali: i hope you understand dear... (brushing Ploy's hair.)
Ploy: do i really have to go??? i told you im fine now. i can work even if i have this wheelchair...
Ratsami: Ploy... i want you to be fully recover and by the time you come back here... everything is already fine.
Ploy: how many months i have to stay there?
Anchali: if you could walk again... but anyway, dont worry too much because we'll be visiting you.
Ratsami: Pat... as for a moment, while your sister is recovering... i'll be assigning you to Por.
Pat: oh, ok... (she didnt realize until she heard the name...) what!?!
Ratsami: Por talk to me recently and he needs an assistant. its better if train from someone.
Pat: dad... im done with training already. i've tried working with you... why do you have to train me again???
Ratsami: at least you have to be trained by others. im your father so i can cover up your mistakes.
Pat: but-
Ratsami: no "buts". starting tomorrow, i'll send you in Lilium Hotel.
Ploy: who owns the Lilium Hotel again, dad? (Anchali and Ratsami were only looking at each other.)

on the other hand, the reason why Ratsami wanted Pat to work in Lilium Hotel was to get to know more about Por Wongrutiyan. as for his past... he wanted to know more about about Bapit Wongrutiyan's sons. he finally meet the youngest son but the eldest son... he was hoping to meet him. Anchali, his wife... has been understanding for years with him. he doesnt know if maybe he's hurting her already, but it seems like Anchali doesnt wanted to show. she had him when he was worst and that's why he loved her because... she's been understanding and patient all these years.

"what a real troublemaker, you really wanted to show off... we'll see. im gonna make you regret", Pat thought. she was looking at her phone where she took a picture of him when they met last time at the mall. she hasn't delete it yet... she dont want to. for she wanted this picture reminds her that he's be her enemy.

------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update. i was sick... the last time i got eye infection, now i have feverish cold.
im attacked by asthma right now. but dont worry, i'll be fine.
anyways, 2 more chapters and it will be R scene now.
sorry, about the grammar and spelling. dont have time to change it now.

------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

* Aum already forgave Aff, as good friends. but for Aff, does good friends is enough?
* Ann was getting interested more with Ken, when he teach her how to play piano. which Ken reminds of someone Ann likes.
* Rita and Rome visited the island to check how will the resort will come out.
* Pat felt like a slave when Por always commanding her. she has to get her revenge after this.
* Ploy fly to US... will she meet Chakrit unexpectedly there?
* Pat wanted get some files in Por's office late at night. she wanted to get some evidence and make him suffer, until she realize something.
* mysterious man behind the revenge... wanted to revenge for his sister. he simply wanted to destroyboth Wongrutiyan family and Thabchumpon family.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the update ate nikki... I've been waiting for this... ^_^

hope you get better soon... parehas pala tayo, may lagnat din ako... :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
good update... I hope you feel better soon.

I like how Por and Rita had a mental connection since they are lost long bro and sis. I like Ken's mysterious ways.. and I love Rome & Rita scenes. I just wish Ploy would be nice to Rita for a change!

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks for the update ate nikki... I've been waiting for this... ^_^

hope you get better soon... parehas pala tayo, may lagnat din ako... :lol:

did you absent??? worst ata tong akin. result ito ng pagkain ng durian yesterday, but anyways, hopefully i'll get better soon. i have to go to the recording studio tomorrow, i have to record a song and send it to my mom. because her friend was asking if i could give him a copy of the song i composed 7 years ago... but if this fever still go on, maybe i'll go some other time in the studio. i have sore throat din kasi at the same time. so i really cant sing the song.

next time, im planning to make an OST of my fan fic... if that would be fine. ^_^ i also compose songs too.

here's one of my sample of my compositions, entitled "WHY" music and lyrics by ME (Nikki Oliverio)---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhaSyQkUWgI

nikki1786

LizQuen
good update... I hope you feel better soon.

I like how Por and Rita had a mental connection since they are lost long bro and sis. I like Ken's mysterious ways.. and I love Rome & Rita scenes. I just wish Ploy would be nice to Rita for a change!

hehehe... i did that in purpose... ^_^ i cant wait for Pat's discovery over Por.... plus, Aum have an honest heart to heart talk with Aff. it will be on the next chapter.