Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki, when you going to write a horror for me? :D

lol... a horror...??? xD do you mean the horror segment here in 5r or different story one? though i also have a great folklore in mind, i dunno if when i will share it to you because the folklore stories dont havee love story segments... like its a friend.

in my family's story... we do believe in folklore, because some of my relatives lives in the place where you can find different kind folklore stories... "aswang" (monsters/different creatures), vampires and witches.

honestly, speaking... i want to document a video if maybe i get the chance to travel in provinces. i know a place wehre i could find some bunch of witches here in where i live, they are like living an hour and a half from my place. you just need to commute and no cars allow to their place. my cousin's friend's girlfriend died because someone hexing her, the one who killed is the teacher... because my cousin told me that her friend's girlfriend had relationship before with that teacher and that teacher is very obsess with his girlfriend. my cousin and my brother is a batchmate in high school so they are close with him... my bro got scared when he saw the face of his gf suffering from dying. seeing the girl lying in the hospital for days and the doctor dont even know what's the cause of dying... so they decided to pull her out in the hospital. my bro and my cousin told me that witnessing the girl dying was a little bit weird... but scary at the same time. they hired an "albolaryo" (a quack doctor who uses herbs for treatment and that doctor simply identifies what's going on with the ill person.), 'albolaryos' here in the philippines can identify if that person was cursed, in the first place the parents of the girl went to the hospital and they only paid too much by staying in the hospital and the doctors didnt know what's the patient's cause of illness. the parents ask the boyfriend, my cousin's friend... if someone's keeping a grudge over them. at first Govainne didnt know... until what his parents decided what he'll do.

there are different kinds of witches here in the philippines, some herbalists like 'albolaryo' who can tell if that person was cursed... is also a witch. but they are bound to be in good side, because simply they are healers. they can also take that curse... but they also have limitations. like they couldn't heal the person anymore if that person was TRAP in the curse and the only way to get her out of the curse... is to kill those people who are close with her. that's what happened to Govainne's girlfriend.... one of his gf's friends got the curse... but they went the albolaryo as soon as possible to prevent it.

the next one... when i said there are different kind of witches here in the philippines, some are good in healing, some are fortune tellers at the same time. this time, Govainne went to the witch fortune teller. the fortune teller could tell the whole details... usually, an ordinary fortune tellers can only tell the people like not giving much with details. the witch fortune tellers, can tell the whole details... that is if the person wish to know. besides, some of the witch fortune tellers are also herbalist and they also have knowledge in witchcraft. the fortune teller anyway... told Govainne if what will happened to him. the fortune teller just told him that after his gf die... he will be the next. my cousin was kinda surprise when Govainne told everything when he went to the fortune teller. he havent even started yet... like to state if he ask the fortune teller about his gf. the fortune teller just told him right away that he'll die next after his gf. and there he knew that info if who's behind of cursing his gf. the fortune teller that they cant bring back his gf anymore... because while his gf suffering, inside the curse she's trap inside and couldn't get out anymore. so the fortune teller advice him to protect himself... and so he bought something to prevent the curse from the herbalist and the fortune teller pray him over... with some latin curse protection.

im glad that Govainne didnt die, but he actually felt the first symptoms of someone's cursing him (the teacher). he had a sad x-mas last year... and so he stayed over with my cousin's house to celebrate his x-mas... even though my cousin knows that he's still not over with what he'd been through. my cousin tried to cheer him up... and she even call me to celebrate with them because Govainne was there... but i was in my friend's house, so i couldnt hangout with them that time.

his gf died with the curse, because the fortune teller told him that the witch who curse her use the ultimatum. there two choices of cursing a person, i forgot the other latin term of the other curse... but with her gf... the witch use the ultimatum because the teacher wants her to die. the ultimatum is to make the person suffer and let her/him die. the other latin curse is to make the person suffer only and after she/he'll get heal.

the scariest part only is when the gf finally die, my cousin and my bro got scared with the corpse. because usually, when a person dies... eyes and the mouth are close. Govainne's gf died with eyes and mouth are open. in folklore, when a person dies with eyes and mouth are open.... its means their soul is still trap by the curse or its not their time yet to die. when the parents and other relatives of the girl try to make her eyes and mouth close... they couldnt. until Govainne arrived and the parents told him about it... when Govainne ask her to die peacefully... he put his palm on her face to close her eyes and her mouth. it finally close. the next day, all they have to do is to bury her.

if you might be asking if what are the symptoms of being curse/hex.... like what happened to Govainne's gf... her skin look saggy and as if it's like a skin of an old man and her eyes were swollen... in movies, when you see filipino movies specifically in witchcraft/hexing/cursing... or whatever you call it... usually there are some insects coming out of your skin or sometimes even mouth or ears.... with Govainne's gf... there's a worm coming out of her ear... but not like they're so many... its counted only... then when the day his gf died, there's small red cloth with a needle found in her hair. it only means that the curse was done because the person died already. it was one of the pieces that used in cursing.

and for me, hearing this with my bro and my cousin... just looking at Govainne... i know he havent move on yet. but im glad he did transfer school because we know that the teacher will never stop him. my cousin Candy was with Govainne all the time because they've been friends for so long, she almost wanted to come with him to meet up with some witches at the province 2 hours away from here in our city. but my aunt and uncle, her parent didnt allow her to... even her bf... LOL

usually witches dont live in the city, you cant find them in cities because people may find them weird and also... forests that you can find in province makes them comfortable because they can concentrate themselves from meditating. witches praises the sun and moon... especially in holy week, they are quite powerful... and so as the "aswang" (mythical creatures in folklore) TIKBALANGS (half human, half horse. its not a centaur, but it has the human body and his head is a horse.) MANANANGGALS (flying half-human creatures) BAMPIRA (vampires) KAPRE (a giant haired man who lives in mango trees or big trees. but usually here in the philippines the are known living in mango trees, smoking a big tabacco.) TAMBALOSLOS (a dark creature with wide mouth. usually, they dont bite or harm...), of course SHAPESHIFTER (what's the scariest part with them... is that they live in other world, usually if they will imitate you and because they like to stay in our world, they will trap you into their world.) NUNO SA PUNSO/DUWENDE (small creatures or should i say DWARF-like that lives in anthill or termite mound) usually, if you see a NUNO SA PUNSO at your backyard or anywhere outside your lot... when you walk or pass through them you have to say "tabi-tabi po"... it gives a sign of respect when you excuse yourself and pass by through their anthill. sometimes they dont live in anthill only, they live in the forest... so here in the philippines, especially when you love hiking to pass through inside the forest... you just dont know that some mythical creatures that we dont see lives in the forest... so when you pass by you have to say "tabi-tabi po makikiraan" means "excuse me... i just need to pass by". there two different kinds of dwarfs, there black and white... because of their clothes that they're wearing. jayce told me that there are dwarfs living in their house, because he lives in the province... 3 hours away from here in davao city. the one that lives in their house was dwarfs and one shapeshifter. he's already use to it, they're not gonna touch you if you're not gonna touch them either... or hate them. some shapeshifters are good and tries to protect your home. what amuses me only is that dwarfs dont look like what we usually in movies or series... they look like humans... and most of them are pretty and handsome... you cant find any ugly of them. but its true that they have these pointed ears... then DIWATA(fairies, usually lives in the forest only. some of them are good... and some of them are bad.) the good ones... like in nuno sa punso you have to excuse when you pass by at the forest. the bad ones are curse rivers or falls, some DIWATAS appeared and act like human to tempt them... and they'll get you. that's why i dont like go to the rivers, but i've tried water tubing... there are two rivers you have to cross... the tour guide told us not to pass by at the other river because... some mythical creature lives there.

those creatures i've mentioned are popular here in the philippines and belong in the category of "aswang", that is... if you're interested in folklores. regardless with MANANANGGALS and HILOANS they were curse... and th only thing that curious me about... is how it started... i mean they are humans but has this powerful curse, especially with HILOANS. i dont know how to explain the HILOAN part because im certainly interested of how they got this curse has to pass through to their generations. HILOANS can be found in Leyte, i dont think a lot of tourists visits Leyte because a lot of people die there when timing you meet a hiloan. they'll just tap your shoulder and minutes you'll die. so what you have to do... if a stranger tapped for no reason... you have to tapped him/her back. and when you accidentally ate something that a hiloan prepared... be careful because you'll die after an hour... so you have to drink the "lana" (a bisaya term of "langis" which means a certain oil... made by 'albolaryo'.). in Siquijor, another place in philippines... is one of the dangerous places because all neighbors there are "mangkukulam" ('kukulamin' is a verb means "is to hex". so there lot of family of witches there.). also there's a certain barrio in Siquijor that are vegetarians... they are using a different language that doesnt count in language dialects of the philippines, they have also their own religion. though, Siquijor is one of the dangerous places in philippines, a lot of tourists... especially foreign students who's interested to make a documentary video because of the place and the culture. in 50's to 80's and 90's.... one of the most dangerous places in philippines is Capiz city, because it said that the whole city... there you can find the 'aswang', there are vampires and etc... live there. but nowadays, i dont hear anything about Capiz anymore... plus, i have relatives live in Capiz, though my family and relatives tells us that its true... but people there now are more friendly... and if you're planning to find some ways to look for aswangs... they are hard to find nowadays.

i dont know if im telling you a horror story... but i do believe in folklore. im not afraid with ghosts, but im more afraid with folklore stories... getting to know them makes me have goosebumps... but at the same time... its interesting. and fact that vampires, they look straight into your eyes... its scary if you look at them because they have these red eyes. my cousin encountered a vampire since she's a nursing student and has to go visit some small province near to the city where she lives. but most of all, with my other cousin... Candy... her friend Govainne is like a lesson to learn... that we should be careful to the people that we've encounter... because you might dont know... just in case you did something wrong or someone has grudge on you... those people are desperate are willing to curse you. like the teacher who hated him and his gf... he has to go to another island just to meet up with a witch.

horror?!? gosh, it's a very challenging genre to write.

there are different kind of horror stories... its up to you though... like if its folklore or ghost stories. but im not a typical writer who writes ghost stories... i prefer folklore... ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 37=-=_-'

before Alak started the car as they just arrived at the pier, he told them that Ann and Aff's family are waiting for them. meanwhile, Alak advice Aum to go to the hospital... but he doesnt want to.

Alak: you must...
Aum: but i cant... i need to go to the company to see what my father-
Alak: Mr. Aum Atichart... do you really wanna see your father interrogate by Ratsami's men? (he didnt speak. he had this mixed feelings over his father... he's indeed mad and wanted to hate him so badly after what happened last night to him. but why does he have to sympathize his father at the same time? he couldn't even accept right now... that until now, he have a father like him.) i want you to go to the hospital first...
Aff: he's right Aum... look at you... i cant even bear seeing you like this. im coming with you... (Aum just look at her. he knows that Aff cares about him, but does she know that he also hurt at this moment? he doesnt care about his wounds and all... but he's thinking about what will happened to them after this.)
Ann: uh... i need to borrow your cellphone. (she told Aff, as she's planning to come with them. she also wanted to see Ken at this moment.)
Aff: i... i... i left my phone- (Alak gave offered his phone to Ann.)
Ann: thanks... i just need to call mom first.

when Anchali finally received a phone call from her daughters, Ann told her that she and Aff will go straight in the hospital. and so, Anchali decided to meet up with them in the hospital, she knew that Ann wanted to see Ken's condition and also Ann told her that Aum has to be sent in the hospital first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Requiem For A Dream" CLICK ME (i'll try to summary the events here, coz i wanna focus with what happened to the characters in this segment.)

when Ratsami was discussing to his investors about canceling the project of the resort, some of the investors trying to oppose and wanted Chiangsai to lead the project. of course, Chiangsai didnt want to cancel this big project for he knew that these people invested a lot this proposal... what he wanted is to wait for Ratsami to say that he'll give his company to him so that he'll be the one to lead this project.

Ratsami was looking at his watch from time to time, he dont know what to say anymore. he got embarrassed already and the investors advice him to let Chiangsai lead this project, Ratsami was only waiting for someone to arrive... until Anuia finally arrive. Chiangsai didn't expect to see the person whom he hated most...

he brought the evidence to show the investors if what Chiangsai did. the investors didnt want to believe and Ratsami remained silent only, he did a smirked when he look onto Chiangsai who still stunned from his seat. he stood up from his chair to tell the investors that its all a lie and the documents are not enough to prove that he embezzled the money. but when Alak entered the room and brought special forces to tell Chiangsai to surrender. from there, Alak was one of the witnesses and got some illegal documents to show to Anuia and Ratsami... and so as the investors. Chiangsai didnt know that Alak was one of Anuia's spy...

Alak also told Ratsami that her daughters are in hospital and his family is about to go there.

[fading to next scene as Chiangsai was sent to jail after the conference meeting.]

Pat hugged her sisters who just arrived in the hospital, Pat was glad that nothing happened to to them. from there, Ploy also arrive and when she found out what happened to her sisters... she also hugged them, but the one she hugged most was her mother who's also worried about her. they finally got together... but the only one who's missing was Rita... who Ploy dont want to talk about... she knew that she's at fault and never will Rita forgive her. at afar, Chakrit was only watching her wife hugging her family. he felt like as if she didnt see her family for years, but he felt relief when her mother smile at him. it was already understood that she accepted him already.

the Thabchumpon sisters told Por that it'll be alright soon, that Ken will wake up soon. Ann ask Por to rest first... while she'll offered herself to take care of his brother. though Por doesnt want to, and so as Pat advice him to go eat and rest. he cant do anything but followed them. meanwhile, Ploy and Chakrit assist Anchali to Aum's room... where her daughter Aff is also there.

before they could enter the room, Ratsami finally arrive. Ploy step back a little bit and couldn't even look straight to her own father, she was thinking that Ratsami still couldn't accept them, but Ratsami walk towards them and look at them closely, especially with Chakrit, whom his daughter's husband. Anchali know to herself that Ratsami couldn't do anything about them since they're already married and he also have to know that her daughter loves this guy. he held up his right hand, while looking at Chakrit and said "welcome to our family...", Anchali smile and was happy to hear that Ratsami finally accept them. Ploy couldnt put the right words to say or how to say it, she was touched when Chakrit warmly accepted her father's handshake. after the handshake, she hugged her father and thanked him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Deep Winter"
CLICK ME (dont ask me why that's the title of the song, but the song is just sad to hear though.)

"can you leave us for a moment?", seeing his daughter holding Aum's hand... he felt hesitate to disturb their moments. however, he felt like he also had no time anymore... he wanted to talk to Aum. that what just happened since yesterday... took him for awhile to understand his daughters' life, his role as businessman in a company and a father of the family. but Aum's confessions made a way to see what his father's (Chiangsai) intention. seeing Aum's condition right now, he dont think he could forgive Chiangsai.

Aff both look at his father and Aum, she wanted to stay... afraid that her father will oppose them. she wanted to protect Aum as she knew that he didnt do anything wrong. but in the end, she followed what her father asked when Aum told her by his eyes that it'll be fine. and so she leave the room.

Ratsami: (he sat at the corner, facing Aum who's sitting at the patient's bed.) how are you now? (he felt pity seeing his condition.)
Aum: im fine now...
Ratsami: the investors... (he sighed.) even though i wont tell you... i know that you already know the result. you see... the investors want their money back and because of your father-
Aum: i dont wanna talk about my father. also... because of what he did... the only thing i could do to repay the investors is to close down our company.... but i know... (he look at him in a serious way.) i know that... it isn't enough... the next day... i know i'll be in jail with my father...
Ratsami: i know its a big scandal in business circle... but are you willing to take all the consequences even if it doesnt involve you?
Aum: yes, it involves me... im Chiangsai Atichart's son... even if i'll be the next heir of his company... i dont think there's a company i could call on to anymore.
Ratsami: and do you think i will allow that?

for a moment, he look at Ratsami. he didnt get what he said, how can be the CEO of the Thabchumpon Company tries to help the one who embezzled his money? he's nothing but a criminal's son and his life will change after he get out of this hospital... he'll also be treated as a criminal since he couldn't return the money anymore. "tell me... what are your plans after this? did Adung knew your condition right now?", he asked when Aum answered him nodding his head.

Aum: i dont know if there are plans awaits me... but i want my mother not worry about me... i want to take care of her. that's all.
Ratsami: (he look at Aum's hand, where he just knew that it was really true... that he married his daughter.) and what are you gonna do about my daughter?
Aum: (he look at him again, he almost forgot about Aff. knowing that how can he love her if he got nothing at all.) i dont know... all i know is that i love your daughter...
Ratsami: then you're not the right man for my daughter since you dont know what to do with your life now...

before Ratsami decided to leave the room, he want to clarify something "before i forget... i advice you to annul your marriage with my daughter since you dont know what to do anymore... if you'll do that... i'll be able to help you of settling the accounts and pay back the investors...", he said his final words to Aum, even though he knows that it wasn't final yet. Ratsami only wanted Aum to overcome this problem, yes, he wanted to help him... but he also wanted him to be strong as like before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Were You There" CLICK ME (an instrumental song by Jon S.)

Rome went back home, seeing Rita already awake and was sitting at the living room. when she turn her head to look at him, she hurriedly stood up and came to him "Rome, where have you been? i've been waiting for you...", she hold his hand "let's go... we need to go to the hospital...", pulling him to leave as soon as possible.

Rome: why? what happened (just keep following her, while he stared at her hand.)
Rita: my brother got accident.... dad called me...
Rome: what? (he stopped.)
Rita: i dunno the details... but we should go now.
Rome: (before she could pull him again, he stopped.) uh... are you alright now?
Rita: (she smile at him.) of course i am! i slept long... so i dont feel any hangover anymore...

while watching her on hurry, he wasnt even finish yet... he wanted to ask her heart if she's really fine. what if they'll go there at the hospital and see THEM. even if he doesnt want to care about her anymore, why does his heart feels so wanted to care for her?

he start the car as they're on their way to the hospital. "do you wanna buy some food first?", he asked while driving on their way. but Rita said that she's not hungry and so he drove fast to get into their destination.

[cut the scene]

meanwhile, Aff bought some food for her family, they were at Ken's room. but Ratsami wanted to go back home first as he still have to do something regarding with the documents and wanted to check their account. Anchali decided to stay. Aff gave the share to Ann who's sitting right next to their mother, they both havent took their lunch yet. "i'll just bring this one to Aum...", she said after she gave the other shares to Chakrit and Ploy, sitting at the other corner. Anchali tapped her husband's back when Ratsami look at his daughter "i have to leave now... i still have other things to do...", he finally stood up as his family watches him leave. Aff wondered if what did Aum and her father talked about.

Anchali: (Aff sat right next to her mother, then Ann rest her head on their mother's shoulder.) dont worry... everything's going to be fine, he'll wake up soon.
Ann: i hope so... (she wanted to cry as she could still remember everything that happened last night. she look onto Aff, she notice that something's bothering her.) Aff, i thought you're gonna bring that food to him....
Aff: uh... yeah... uh...-
Anchali: worried about something, dear? (she hold her hand.) dont worry... your father's not mad him. actually, he's willing to help him out... i know Aum is better than his father. your father is also trying to do his best to clean up this mess.

Aff just smile, trying not to worry about her father and Aum's conversation. though she didnt have any idea, she trust her mom's words.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they finally arrive at the hospital, as Rome and Rita got out of the car they saw their father was about to leave. "dad... your leaving now?", she asked as Ratsami stop by as they walk towards him.

Ratsami: there are other things is still need to do-
Rita: but what about-
Ratsami: they were all there... i cant promise if i have to go back here later to visit... i still need to talk to our lawyer. but first i need to pass by at the police station, they already caught some of Chiangsai's men.
Rita: what?... i... i dont understand...
Ratsami: your sisters are all there. im in a hurry. (he didnt have time to explain any further. he leave as soon as possible. but before he left...) by the way, Arch't Patchata... i need you to report tomorrow in my office....

Rome and Rita didnt know what's going on, they both wonder why her father wants Rome to report in his office tomorrow. when her father left, they got inside the office. from there, they didnt expect to encounter both Chakrit and Ploy. the sisters both felt the awkwardness, for Rita... seeing her again, she couldnt say anything. when she turn her stare to Chakrit, the first came up to her mind was 'sadness', maybe because of their past. however, she wonder why she dont feel mad at them anymore. even if she does, will she even get them separate? she will only turn out like a villain if she did.

when she notice that the two holding hands each other, she clung onto Rome's arm. she decided not to speak, she look onto Rome and said "let's go...". as they were about to go to her brother's designated room. "408... that's the number of your brother's room...", Ploy said as she watches the two go. Rita stopped and heard what she said, she look at her one last time then she turned her attention from Chakrit to Rome. after her sister said the room number of her brother, Chakrit and Ploy... turned left. Rita watches them as they leave, she knew that they were going to Chakrit's office. Rome squeeze her hand to tell her to go to the patient's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aum.... is there something bothering you?", Aff asked as she couldn't even read his mind. something tells her that it must be her father's conversation with him. Aum just stared at her, he look at her for a moment. trying to analyze what he've done since he married her.... he was thinking that he's not the same as before. he was thinking if how will he start over again... her father was right... he wasn't the right man for her... not even of his daughters. since he got nothing and just a plain trash now, he dont think he can provide her needs.

Aff: Aum... is there something wrong? what did my father told you?
Aum: im fine... (he finally said as he stood silent for awhile. he couldn't even express to her how he feels right now.) your father and i are just the same... i still cant forgive my father and what happened last night... what happened to us... was a bad dream. but i cant afford to see you suffer-
Aff: Aum, its over...
Aum: i know... and because of what my father did... i dont know where to start... i dont know how will i face the people who trusted me all these years-
Aff: im here for you... WE are here for you... there's nothing wrong if we'll start over. (she hold her hand, wanted him to understand that everything's going to be fine.)
Aum: im sorry... if i married you in a wrong time.
Aff: Aum! how can you say that...
Aum: Aff, you have to understand my situation right now...
Aff: what situation? i dont think there's nothing to worry about-
Aum: yes, there is... im the same Aum Atichart that you knew anymore... after what happened last night.
Aff: Aum, its not your fault... you're victim-
Aum: im a criminal's son. because of me... you got in danger... not only you... your sister... and Ken-
Aff: (she cupped his face and started to cry.) its not your fault... why do you blame yourself?
Aum: (he took off her hands as he wasnt looking at her anymore.) my father ruined everything. everything! my dream... (then he look at her again.) tell me... how am i suppose to start over again? my mother is sick because of him... how can prove myself that im worthy for you? to your father...

she was disappointed, she didnt expect to hear this from him. for her, it was too shallow, he was just reasoning out. there was nothing to prove, she couldnt understand... but what she felt right now is like he was trying to push her away from him. she was hurt. "you disappoint me... just because you have nothing now... you're trying to push me away....", she said as she stepped back. she dont wanna hear his answer, she wanted to pretend that this was just nothing and tomorrow they'll be fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cherished Moments" CLICK ME (different scenes for this segment.)

Rita apologized to her mother because of what happened last time and both Rome and her stayed for awhile. when Ann told Anchali that she wanted to stay for a night to be with Ken, at first she didnt want to allow her because she havent rested yet. but in the end, she allowed her to. meanwhile, before Aff entered the room where her family was... she wiped her tears and told Anchali that she wanted to take a rest. and so, Anchali decided to go home together with Aff.

inside Chakrit's office, he and Ploy stayed there for awhile. supposedly after Chakrit checked some of the patients' documents... they should got back in Ken's room. however, they dont think they can get back there right away. when Ploy decided to get some drinks for them, Chakrit was still checking some other documents.

walking at the hallway, she didnt expect to see Rita alone. they look at each other again, she couldn't see the madness through her face. she was out of words, so she decided to walk pass by her without saying a word. but the thought her sister followed her all the way to the canteen, at the counter Ploy stupidly forgot her wallet and has to go back to get it... but before she could probably leave... Rita already paid her order. "thanks...", she simply said as she took the coffee and milk. Rita was about to leave after she took her order, but Ploy stopped her.

Por didnt take his rest after all, he went straight to his uncle Anuia to talk to him. his uncle gave him some documents and the other updates of their current status in business circle, after what just happened to the meeting awhile ago and Chaingsai was sent into prison, the Wongrutiyan Company's on top. however, that wasn't his concern, he was just like his brother, he doesnt care about the ranks... Anuia already told him that Ratsami almost lost everything and even if they retrieve it back, the Thabchumpon has to start over since the company lost a big amount of money... not only that... but the investors were quite hesitant to continue investing in their company.

Anuia advice him, while Ken is at critical state... he should be the one to manage company for awhile. Por was willing to manage it for awhile, but he's also worried about the Thabchumpon Company's condition. after he talked to his uncle, he went back to his office where Pat waits him. he told her about her family company... and before Pat could react, she already knew that her father knows about this. there other options if how their company will be save, but Por thinks his brother wont agree with his proposal... he dont think he could do it either, because part of the proposal... he'll get his share. Pat was confuse with what he was trying to figure out... she's also worried about their company, knowing that her father did everything to build this company and always on top... and now... its just turned out like nothing's left from them.

Ratsami look over the documents and other properties that belongs to their company, half of what he earned all these years... got wasted. he dont wanna rely on other companies, not even Wongrutiyan company... whom he thinks that competes with them... but he realize that this company helped him so much. just as how he was blind after all, negotiating with Chiangsai was big mistake.

his plan of canceling the project of the resort has already approved, the investors wants to pull out their shares after the scandal. he didnt lost his money only, but his investors... even if he was the victim. if there's only way to save their company, is to let one of his daughters marry. he was simply referring to Ann, he thinks that the two (Ann and Ken) love each other, if Ken is willing to marry Ann... then he wont have a problem at all. regarding to Aum, what he want from him... is to lie low. he didnt hate him, but he has to see him prove that aum loves his daughter Aff. the only thing he has to do is to prove himself again... he's alone now and so he has to stand on his own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"how's everything?.... i mean, your pregnant-", she was stuttering. she didnt know where to start, it's been two days since she last saw her. however, seeing her now... seeing them both. she already made up her mind. she could go on with her life and keeps holding back, she keeps trying to tell herself that she has to accept it already.

how can she hate her sister who's pregnant and what's next? she'll have a child after a few months.

Ploy: everything is fine... he takes care of me.
Rita: that's good to hear. (she sighed, but felt relief at the same time.) your... your not mad at me aren't you?...
Ploy: why should i? you're the one who's suppose to be mad at me...
Rita: what do you think am i suppose to do? its there already...
Ploy: im sorry... but i dont want you to think that i stole him from you-
Rita: you didnt steal him... im trying to analyze everything... understand everything that happened between us... everything that happened between you and him... at first, it was hard to accept it.... but all i can do is to accept everything.
Ploy: Rita...

"you're my sister... how can i be mad at you....", she ended. Rita wanted to cry when Ploy touch her hand, it was already understood that both of them were fine already. they both smile at each other, Ploy took a sip of her milk. later, they just seated there and chat for awhile. at afar, Rome was watching them, he was glad that seeing the two sisters were both fine with each other already. he wonder what will be his cousin's reaction if he finds out that the two were both fine already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"By Moonlight" CLICK ME (i love this song, one of my favorites with Jon Schmidt's instrumental songs.)

in the middle of the night...

everyone had left already, except from Ann. she dont think she could feel tired while taking care of him, she dont think she could take if something really happened to him. but at this moment, all she hoped is that the person lying next to her will already awake. sitting beside, while holding his hand.... she could barely understood that the patient's still not gain consciousness, however, the worry that she feels right now couldn't even take it away. "Ken... can you hear me? when will you wake up?", she stared at his hand. she knew that those hands were precious... not only to her, but for him also.

"it's been months since i've met you... many things happened...", she said as she tries to remember the day she first met him "i really loved your compositions... maybe that's one of the reasons why we get close to each other-", before she could continue, Ken's hands were moving. "Ken...", she notice that he was responding already. she stood up and caressing his face. then she look closely, 'til Ken finally opened his eyes. "oh, Ken...", she hugged him and finally he was awake.

Ken: Ann... (he called her name huskily. he smiled as the first person he saw was her.) h-how did i got in here? where are the others? (he meant about what happened last night.)
Ann: they're fine.... Alak was the one who saved you...

as he tries to remember what happened, he thought that Alak killed him. almost killed him, he dont even know how to put the things to analyze everything. "but how? i thought he-", she put her index finger to his lips. telling him not to think too much, then she gave him a kiss to his forehead. "you just woke up... you shouldn't think too much... the important right now is that we're all fine... everything's over", she said as she brush off his hair. before she could forget, since Ken already woke up... she has to call the nurse to confirm Ken's condition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reading pocketbooks recently while my body is getting even more tired with the renovation of the shop. then i've already booked
a flight to MANILA on 19. i'll be gone for 4 days, so probably i get back here by 21 or 22.

anyways, i dont wanna say i how many chapters left... but it'll end soon. there are some scenes have been changed. before i go
travel on 19... i should at least update it with 3 chapters.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update. so aum has to prove that he's not like his father. ken woke up YAY! rita finally accepts ploy and chakrit, now all she has to do is accept rome <3 LOVE IT^^

OoOOoO i see, 3 more chapters before the 19th :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks for the update. so aum has to prove that he's not like his father. ken woke up YAY! rita finally accepts ploy and chakrit, now all she has to do is accept rome <3 LOVE IT^^

OoOOoO i see, 3 more chapters before the 19th :)

you might be mistaken... i have to update 3 chapter before 19... so when i get back here... i will know how many chapters left when updating.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! class starts in 2 mins i have to go but i'll be back later to comment and read thanks belle
edit: such a relief that ken woke up and he's going to live but will he be able to play the piano again...and rita and ploy made up so yeah just waiting for rteam to confess their love and then hopefully everything will be fine....so you're going to Manila on the 19th well update when you can and until the 19 comes best wishes to your shop and don't tired yourself out :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm glad ploy and rita made up. And Ken woke up! yayy... Can't wait to see what happens at the end! It's been a long journey.. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! class starts in 2 mins i have to go but i'll be back later to comment and read thanks belle
edit: such a relief that ken woke up and he's going to live but will he be able to play the piano again...and rita and ploy made up so yeah just waiting for rteam to confess their love and then hopefully everything will be fine....so you're going to Manila on the 19th well update when you can and until the 19 comes best wishes to your shop and don't tired yourself out :)
ummmm... i'll be back in 22, that means im going to stay for 4 days there in Manila. we are the one who's assigned to organize the fashion show event of Alumni of the school. the famous fashion designers who graduated at PWU (the main school in the philippines) will showcase their designs. since the PWC of Davao, where i go to school... has a lot of good feedback from them... that they like the GLOBAL event 3 years ago... they want us to organize the show.

as usual, our very own outfit of the PA's are just black shirt, jeans and sneakers... then their accessories would be pen light and min clipboard. but dont worry... mmm i will try to chat up with you guys since im going to stay at my cousin's condo. also, i'll be bringing my laptop... ^_^

I'm glad ploy and rita made up. And Ken woke up! yayy... Can't wait to see what happens at the end! It's been a long journey.. lol
yeah... you know what... the reason why i update this fic so late... is because if when is the time im going to end this... that's the time i've been attacking of writer's block... -_- so uncool.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Commercial Mode:

A story of five women hardly know each other, as the story goes... each of them will find out how much they're connected to each other. what will happen to their story? who will fill into their story of their lives?

Anne Thongprasom, a part-time promo lady at the mall and a drama queen, she lie in purpose. it never got in her mind to have a boyfriend, simply she doesnt have time and she slightly doesnt believe in love. after witnessing the separation of her parents, she'd promised to herself from then on that she dont want to be in love. but what if she needed anyway? what if she got the wrong impression because of the man who taught her?

Aff Taksaorn will do everything in the name of love. one of the luckiest girl in high society... she's engaged to Ken Theeradej, whom her boyfriend for 6 years already and the owner of the well-known mall. their parents finally agree with it, but what if the man she loved doesn't want her to marry? what if she realize that her love doesnt deserve him at all?

Sririta Jensen, eversince she was little, she had a upbringing in poverty with only memories of troubles in money. she works as part-time promo girl at the mall together with her childhood friend Anne, but nobody even knows what she does at night. not even her boyfriend Aum Atichart who's a part-time construction worker. these people who's very important to her dont want to let them know about her secret, being a prostitute.

Vicky Sunisa is a famous actress, she's nice if she's infront of the camera... but actually she's just an arrogant one, maybe because eversince she was little... she never had a good memories with her mother who always had an affair. and what's worst is that she just had a new step brother who'll come to see her and get to know her more.

Ploy Cherman, a blind masseur. she only had traumas when she was little and its one of the reasons why she got blind. her neighbor Aum Atichart helps her a lot when getting to the workplace. she's always thankful and how she wished that she could see for she wanted to thank him, she even wanted to thank him for bringing her to a special place that even though she cant see, she can feel it. but was she sure enough that the one who brought her was Aum?