Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg..im lovin this.. eeeeeeek... omg.. i vant wait.. poor aff.. eek.. very intriguing.. xp..

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 3=-=_-'

Aff was just sitting and watching the young couple being engage at afar. her heart wanted to cry out loud, but she want to hide it, she dont want herself to get embarrass with this kind of feeling. this feeling that she kept for so long. Aum finally propose infront of people, infront of her. her sister Ann was just smiling, she wanted to know if Ann has feelings for him... even though she didnt know him at all. of what kind of man is Aum.

Rita: arent they a good couple? (she sat next to Aff.) how naive... (she drank her glass of champagne.)
Aff: why do you say that? she's our sister...
Rita: sisters... i dont have a naive sister... this party... is just for a show-
Aff: Rita, stop it... the people will hear you...
Rita: why Ann has to marry him if she hasnt know him long...
Aff: be- because our parents...
Rita: right, its our parents choice... dont we even have freedom to choose? (she stand up.) that's why i'll do everything to not mom and dad will interfere my life...
Aff: and that's the reason you grow up like that... is because you never obey them... (she stand up and leave her. she was pissed off)

as she got inside to the bathroom, she look at the mirror and then tears fall down from her eyes. she was naive. try to feel unaffected from everything, but she cant take it anymore and just wanted to let it out, so she cried. "why did this happen?", she asked herself again as she was facing the mirror. "why do you have to marry her? why!?!", then her phone rang all of a sudden.

-----------------------------------flashback

one month ago....

after dinner, Aff saw the two(Aum and Ann) were talking, getting know each other. yes, she's jealous. she dont like this kind of feeling when Aum talks to some other girls, he's just free spirited and wanted to have friends as much as he wants... but this time, this is fully different and she cant take it anymore. she's just watching her sister talking to Aum, she can't barely take this moment when the two were both laughing, enjoyinng each company.

Aum: what else do you do aside from teaching in school of arts?
Ann: i do listen to instrumental songs... i have a collection of intrumental songs and i do watch some theatrical shows.
Aum: oh... i see, well why dont we watch some concert of "Thomanah" next month?
Ann: you know him?
Aum: no... but my father likes to listen to his pieces...
Ann: i love his compositions... i even have some of his albums.

Aff was crossing her arms while watching them at afar, they seem to like each other easily, while she cant even bear seeing them having good conversations.

Ploy: what are they talking about? they seem to like each other right away... (she smiled as she stand beside Aff, watching the two were talking.)
Aff: where's Pat?
Pat: im here... (trying to be sneaky) Aff, you know Aum right? since he's going to be part of our family... what kind of person he is?
Rita: he's a player... (their sister Rita who just got home, Rita bluntly laugh at them)
Ploy: where have you been?
Rita: why are you so concern?
Ploy: because mom and dad was looking for you...
Rita: me? their looking for me? maybe if i already die, that's the time their looking for me...
Pat: you really dont have manners, i will tell mom and dad you just got home... (she was about to go and tell their parents but Aff stop her.)
Aff: will you stop that now? (looking at her younger sisters)
Rita: whoah... acting like a big sis now, Aff??? if i know you're pissed off because our sister is talking to YOUR MAN... oh, im wrong... our sister is talking her HUSBAND-TO-BE... (then she went upstairs)

she want to slap Rita from what she just said, glad that she can still control herself from their "BITCH" sister Rita.

Ploy: just let her go... she's always like that.
Pat: grrrr.... she really pisses me off. i cant believe we have a sister like her.

the three sisters didnt notice that Ann and Aum was back already inside the mansion. it was time for Aum to say goodbye, since its already late. his parents went home early after little chit-chat during dinner.

Aum: its nice meeting you, Ann...
Ann: same here... i hope we could get a chance to watch some concert.
Aum: yeah, sure... (he smile, then he looked at her sisters, then to Aff.) i gotta go. (Aff just nod and smile at him...)

while the sisters are going upstairs, Pat was forcing Ann to tell what did they talk about.

Pat: please... tell me now...
Ann: Pat... its already late....
Pat: but i wanted to know now...
Ploy: Pat... you're such a brat... there's still tomorrow. (Aff then was only looking at her sisters, then she slightly smile when Pat made a sad face...)
Ann: mmm... Aff... can i ask you a favor tomorrow?
Aff: what?
Ann: since Aum told me that you've been friends a long time ago... and i just simply dont know him... mmm...can you tell me about what kind of man he is?
Aff: huh?... (she didnt know how to answer, is her sister was so desperate to know about him? she asked herself.) ah... sure... how about lunch time?
Ann: ok... (she smile. Aff wanted to know if what kind of smile was that.)

then they went to their designated rooms. Aff felt so depress and didnt know what to do... her sister desperately wanted to know her man of her dreams... but it turns out not be her man of her dreams anymore. the next thing she'll know, the man she loved... is own by someone else and that someone is her sister. as she was about to get inside of her room, she heard her sister Rita laughing, she was talking to someone over the phone. it might be her boyfriend.

she realize that even her sister was like that, she felt a little jealous because someone loves her. Rita has a man on her own, while she has nothing... well, a lot of guys courting her but nothing pass from the tests she always give. but for Aum, to her... he's so natural and no need to test. she must be crazy right, think about the man she loved and now... she's honestly hurting more and more.

----------------------------------

the next day, Rita went to the hospital to visit Chakrit. as usual, she saw him flirting with someone. she admit that she cant bear catch him with someone everytime she visits him, but as far she can remember... they had this relationship, that no strings attached. but its been a year since they have this kind of relationship. she doesnt know how to call this relationship she has with Chakrit right now or do they really have a relationship to call?

Rita: ahem... (she clear her throat, so that Chakrit knew that she was there standing)
Chakrit: Rita... (the girl stood up and leave them alone, as the girl pass by her... she just show her best sarcastic smile.)
Rita: im just here to talk about something...
Chakrit: mmm... how about this lunch? i still have an appointment.
Rita: ok... so when we will meet?
Chakrit: at my pad... (he was smiling, wanted to let her know that they'll gonna do something later.)
Rita: i cant...
Chakrit: aww.... (then his phone rang, then he answered it.)

he had a long talk with his cousin over the phone, so Rita cant wait anymore and decided to leave him, but before she could leave... Chakrit called her.

Chakrit: hey... where you going?
Rita: im going now... it seems like you dont have time...
Chakrit: im sorry baby.... (he hugged her and was kissing her forehead.) ok, how about watching a movie right now?
Rita: but you have an appointment...
Chakrit: i can cancel it... (finally she smile, because that's how Chakrit make her mood better. she seems so spoiled when it comes to him.)

just as what Chakrit said, he called his secretary and cancel his appointment today to be with Rita.

---------------------------------------

while caught in a traffic jam again, Aff do still think about last night. she didnt even have good sleep because her mind is filled with him and her sister. she even wonder what will be their situation if once Aum is part of their family now. she dont wanna see Aum marrying her sister, she wanted to tell him that she has feelings for him. she put her earphone, when suddenly her cellphone is ringing... it was Aum who's at the other line. so she hurriedly answer it.

Aff: hello?
Aum: what time later?
Aff: later?
Aum: did you already forgot it?
Aff: about what?
Aum: that we're going to hangout later after work...
Aff: huh?... ("he still remember?", she said thought. yes, she wanted to see him. she wanted to say something.)
Aum: so what now? are we going? well, there's also i would like to ask something...
Aff: about what?
Aum: later... if we'll meet. (after that he put down the phone already)
Aff: hello? hello?

"what he's going to ask?", she thought again. she wanted to know, she was curious. she was hoping not here something that it would turn her out to be devastated.

----------------------------------

Ann went to the music store again, she wanted to be updated with the instrumental album by "Thomanah". she never gets tired of listening to this kind of music genre. the cashier guy is almost her friend for 5 years already, since the guy always update her with some latest album of her favorite artist.

cashier guy: you never stop liking 'Thomanah'... (he smile at her, as he gave her the receipt and the cd that she bought)
Ann: you know i always wanted to be updated with his compositions... (she smile at him back)
cashier guy: since you're an art teacher, why dont you meet him... i believe he's a music teacher there...
Ann: how did you know?
cashier guy: i browsed at the internet... but still, im curious about him though... all we know is he compose a lot of great pieces but we dont know about him, even though he's a Thai.
Ann: well, listening to his pieces is enough for me... the world is big to meet him... besides, like you said he doesnt wanna show up.

Ann was just being cheerful, but didnt realize that there people who's waiting on the line. she and the cashier guy was busy talking about her favorite artist, so she excuse herself and finally leave. her friend was right.... Thomanah, a well-known Thai pianist... is such a mysterious one. she doesnt even know if Thomanah is a guy or a girl, as a fan, they only know about the sad melody 'that he or she' composed. she wonder why its always sad melody, she never heard a lively melody that Thomanah composed. everytime she listens, she felt like wanna cry and the paintings that she painted... turn into surrealism. it just only shows that the sad melodies she heard into Thomanah's album is like a sad dream.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG i loved this update.....rita....awwwww....and poor aff, seeing aum with ann.....hmmm does the cashier guy like ann too OoOOOo can't wait for more^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. poor aff.. haha wow rita haha i would never have picture her like that haha n now i do xp lol.. hmmmmmm .... xp.. cant wait.. wooooo.. hehe..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I LOVE rita's character here! :lol:

poor aff... :(

can't wait for the next update! ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 4=-=_-'

Ann was back in the university, she head to the faculty room and went to her desk. she opened her laptop and then she insert the cd that she bought awhile ago at the music store.

(CLICK ME, to hear the song.) as ann was listening to the first list of song.

she didnt notice that it was lunch already, she already forgot that she has an appointment to her sister Aff. so she pick up her phone and sending her a text message.

---------------------

Aff went to the hotel, where she's the co-owner of the hotel. the Thabchumpon family, aside from owning the Silk Company, their family invest with different businesses. as for her, she wanted to do hotel management because its one of her father wants.

she received a note from her secretary, that her co-owner is not going to meet her but rather if the time comes. eversince, their family bought the half prize of this hotel... she never meet the other co-owner of the "Lilium Hotel", the only person she met was the young brother of the co-owner which is the general manager of the hotel. she was vice-CEO of the 'Lilium Hotel'.

the man who just came to her office without knocking, wearing a black suit is Por Wongrutiyan. he just came back from Japan to visit his sick brother.

Aff: dont you know how to knock?
Por: im sorry Ms. Thabchumpon... i just want you to check these documents. (he pass down to her the papers, then she look over it)
Aff: what's the meaning of this?
Por: im going to pull out my share... (he sat on the leather couch)
Aff: what?
Por: you heard me... i want to pull out my share in this hotel business.
Aff: w-wait... why?
Por: there a lot of reasons that i couldn't tell you...
Aff: if you're not going to tell me, then i will not let you pull out your share in this business... besides, you and your brother got so many secrets that i dont even know why... i havent met your brother who is the co-owner and now, you want me to pull out your share!?!
Por: because i wanna do things on my own now. i dont want to be part of this business anymore...
Aff: No.
Por: but i have also have a rights here.
Aff: you cant... not unless i have to meet your brother and talk about this.
Por: he's a busy person and didnt even want to visit here in Thailand.
Aff: i dont care. if i say i have to meet your brother, then it has to. that's my final word.

after they she had conversations with Por, he left right away. obviously, Por was pissed and didnt want to talk to her anymore. she then received a text message from her sister Ann. she later on realize that she has to meet her this lunch.

-----------------------------

Pat invited her friends to come and eat with her at Lilium Hotel, where she knew that her sister Aff is working. since Lilium Hotel is one of the 5-star hotel in Thailand.

as she got inside the doorway, she accidentally bumped on a guy wearing black suit and looks arrogant.

???: are you blind!?!
Pat: excuse me??? (she was surprise when the guy shouted at her.) it was an accident...
???: hey~! dont you dare talk on me... dont you know who you're talking to?
Pat: i dont care whoever you are... because you dont who you're talking too...
???: huh, you talk so big... BITCH... (then his phone rang and answer it.)
Pat: what did you say??? take it back!
???: (he covered the phone receiver) whatever...
Pat: i said take it back~!

she was ignored as he got outside and was busy talking to someone over the phone. but she want him to take back what he said, so she went outside and while he was busy talking over the phone... at his back, she kicked him. then she went inside the hotel right away. he chase her inside the hotel, trying to find her. but he accidentally bumped on Aff.

Aff: Por... (wondering why he was in hurry.)
Por: im sorry...
Aff: what's happening?
Por: im just looking for someone... she really pisses me off.
Aff: i see... why dont you call some guards to look for her?
Por: yeah, i will. where are you going?
Aff: im going to meet my sister... but i'll be back after lunch.
Por: i see... ok, then...

then she finally got outside of the hotel.

------------------------

Ploy had a business meeting with some fellow french businessmen at the french restaurant. there she accidentally saw Rita with someone, her sister and the man who's showing affection to Rita... was making a scene there. PDA, is the right word to describe them. Ploy notice that people keep watching the two at the other table, so she went to their table and talk to them.

Ploy: excuse me.... umm.... would you mind to do that in private place? the people keeps watching you... (trying to act so nice but infact she want to scold her.)
Rita: oh, hi~! my lovely sis... (a sarcastic smile appeared on Rita's face, while her arms hanging around Chakrit's neck.)
Chakrit: she's your sister?
Rita: oh, yeah... by the way, sis... i would like you to meet Chakrit... Chakrit, this is my YOUNGER SISTER Ploy... (she specify to Ploy that she's older than her.)
Chakrit: hi~! (offering a handshake but Ploy refuse to.)
Rita: would you mind, sis... that Chakrit and I have to go now... we're gonna watch some movie today. (they stand up already and was about to leave the restaurant)
Ploy: Bitch...
Chakrit: (he stopped for a moment and wants to take back the words she said) what did you just call her? (he was mad, he doesnt want someone call Rita like that.)
Rita: Krit, just let her go...
Chakrit: no... she's your sister and she's calling you like that? (he was looking at Ploy, while Ploy was only crossing her arms looking at the two.)
Rita: just let her go... let's go now... we are going to be late in movies. (trying to pull his hand.)
Chakrit: dont ever call her that again... im warning you... (pointing at her. then finally they left.)

--------------------------------------------

At the Thai restaurant where Aff and Ann meet. they're just waiting for their order now.

Aff: so... what do you wanna talk about?
Ann: nothing... but i just realize that i think you know Aum well... (Aff was speechless for a moment, didnt know what to say. she dont wanna talk about him.)
Aff: wha-what about him?
Ann: last night we talk about you and him... of how did he met you... then he didnt expect that we're sisters after all.

she just sigh, disbelief about what Ann said. "he talked about me???", she asked herself. she was just silent and staring away from her sister, looking at the other side. she remembered, the night she met Aum.

6 months ago...

their first 1st meet...

she went to Paris to meet her business partner in person of managing the hotel because Por said that his brother is in Paris, but she was ditched and end up hanging around in the music bar. she ordered a couple of drinks, later on, she felt so tipsy and fell asleep.

she woke up in the hotel room and saw a guy sleeping at the couch.

Aff: where am i? (didnt even realize, because of her voice, the guy woke up.) who are you??? where am i? why am i here? what did you do to me?
???: relax... i didnt do anything...
Aff: you speak Thai?
???: yeah, i am. im Aum...
Aff: Aum??? Aum what?
Aum: does SURNAME matters?
Aff: of course! wait... why am i here?
Aum: i dont know where you're staying and so i've decided to brought you here in my hotel room after what happened last night.
Aff: what happened to me?
Aum: dont you remember anything?
Aff: uh.... i was at the music bar and-
Aum: you ordered a couple of drinks to get drunk. and while getting drunk, you speak Thai language... so that's how i realize that you were a Thai.
Aff: no... that's not what i mean~!
Aum: anyway, i ordered some breakfast... i gotta go now...
Aff: w-wait~! wha-what about me???
Aum: what about you??? mmm.... after your breakfast, you can leave now. (before he could leave, he forgot something to say) oh, by the way... you owe me. (then he finally leave.)

she could never forget that day on she met him... it was more like the stupidest and most embarrass moment that time, realizing that when she look at her top..... she was wearing his clothes.

back to her sister Ann's conversation.

Ann: Aff? hello? (waving her hand at Aff's face.)
Aff: i-im sorry... what were you asking again?
Ann: i was asking if how did you met Aum?
Aff: oh... im sorry.... yeah, we met at our friend's wedding.
Ann: i see...

yes, she remembered again their 2nd meet... it was her friend's wedding day that time and she didnt expect to see him again. he was wearing a white suit, he was the best man of the groom at the wedding, while she was one of the bride's maid only. the bride introduce her to him, Aum did realize that she was the woman he helped when they were in Paris.

she was only sitting at the corner when Aum gave her a glass of champagne.

Aff: oh, no thanks...
Aum: so you're limiting yourself now form drinking?
Aff: wait... dont remind me about what happened....
Aum: but you still owe me...
Aff: i owe you????
Aum: yeah, remember? im the one who helped you-
Aff: but you did some malicious thing~!
Aum: malicious???
Aff: dont deny it~! why did you change my clothes while i was drunk...
Aum: oh, that??? if i didnt change your clothes... you'll never had a hangover...
Aff: what's the connection-
Aum: why dont you just be thankful that i helped you out? besides, i didnt do anything while i was change your clothes...
Aff: what~!?! what did you say!?!
Aum: will you stop being hysterical?
Aff: im not being hysterical... but you didnt have to change my clothes~!
Aum: dont worry, nothing happened... and your body.... geez.... (he sigh and bluntly smile at her) dont worry, you're not my type.
Aff: (she stand up and was really pissed... didnt expect to hear those words from him.) you're so annoying... (before she could leave, Aum called her)
Aum: hey, Aff! what's your SURNAME? i might know you....
Aff: does SURNAME matters? you dont even have to get to know me! pervert! (then she left.)

after she left, she realize that she never met a man like him before. he was simply different and want to goof around with her. the next couple of days, she met him again... but this time, it was different and end up being good friends. because they had the same likes in some things... like to hangout at bars and likes some adventures- ...like to go out of towns.

she finally found the man that would make her happy, but right now, just looking at her sister Ann.... makes her lose hope. if there's possibilities that her sister Ann would also like Aum, she wanted to tell her that she liked him first. she wanted to tell her that she has feelings for him... but she just dont know how to say it.

---------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

* Aff being heartbreak because of Aum
* The Present Time: Aff couldnt bear watching the ENGAGEMENT SCENE... decided to go out and went somewhere
* Meeting Ken Wongrutiyan, Por's brother... at the private casino

nikki1786

LizQuen
since i started watching pat and por lakorns... i've noticed that they always encounter in a wrong foot. :)

anyways, i reply today... because i was still internalizing the scenes every chapter in one whole day. thanks for reading this fan fic.

first of all, i want to comment on the characters from episode 1 to 4. the point of view of the chapters (1-4) is definitely just the start of the story, Ann's point of view in this story hasnt started yet... not until she meets Ken. since the events started with Aff's situation, a small connection with her sisters as you get to know little by little the characters of the story.... such as for Aum a "best-of-friend-like" to Aff only, Chakrit being a playboy doctor and Por being business partner of Aff.

simply, the events started in a wrong foot....

who is "Thomanah" that makes another character in this story?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooooooooo... wwaaaah.. poor aff... lmao.. pat kicked por hehe xp.. ooo wat will krit do to ploy muahaha.. hehe ooooooo.. lalala.. hehe..

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool , i like it !! I like Rite cuz she like the bitch in there hahaha so outcast and the rest of the sister doesn't like her . Pat is a brat , i can picture her in this role very well!! . Pooor Aff but i know Ken going show up in the next chap and take Ann away from Aum !! Chrait is player , i wonder how he going break up with Rite and get with Ploy ? hum...???

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 5=-=_-'

he couldn't find her, so he decided to call out some guards. Por was tired to find the girl who just kicked behind his back.

Por: keep looking around! (he told the guards.) im not gonna stop until i find you! i'll make sure to report you... (clenching his teeth. then his phone rang again.) hello?..... where are you?.... im here at the hotel... why dont you come and meet me here... no... she's not here... promise, she's not here.... ok.... (then he push the 'end call' button)

awhile ago, he and Aff were just talking about his brother... knowing that his brother never showed up and he played as substitute for his brother. now that his brother is back, he wanted resign in this job and let his brother do this work.

yes, the one who called him was his older brother Ken Wongrutiyan. its been 6 years since he didnt come back here in Thailand, the place he always wanted to escape. the place who gave him bad memories, he understand his brother's sad memories... but he had enough for his actions. Por, himself kept for years on how he holds his grudge with his brother. he keeps asking why does his brother only thinks himself and never think about him... who his own brother. his brother is a selfish one and now, he wouldn't let this happen anymore... knowing that he really didnt want this hotel management at all.

he walk towards the elevator, as the elevator open....

Pat: ahhhhh~!
Por: (he got inside the elevator and covered his mouth) shut up~! arent you going to shut up???? (he warned her as he was still covering her mouth.)

when he finally shut up, she get away his hands over her mouth with all her force.

Pat: you bastard~!
Por: i said shut up~! do you want me to drag you out in this hotel or should i just call the guards to drag you out!?!
Pat: try it~! im not afraid of you! i will tell my dad that you harass me!
Por: harass you??? you must be crazy... i didnt harass you! if you didnt kicked me... i wouldnt chase you like this...
Pat: WHAT-(showing her index finger) E-(showing her middle finger) VER! (then her ring finger... as she was forming a "w" for 'whatever' word)
Por: (he caught her hands) you still talk big...
Pat: let go of me~! get your hands off me~! i will tell my dad that you're harassing me like this~!
Por: what will you tell your daddy??? this is not how men harassing women... (his face is getting closer to her.)
Pat: i said let me go~! Ahhhh~! help~! (she was screaming for help but they were still in the elevator. and no one can hear them.)

he was only trying to tease this girl and teach her a lesson. an inch away from her face, in any seconds... he was about to kiss her. but then the elevator is already open and realize that they were at the 22nd floor, which is the last floor of the hotel. she took the chance to get away from him, as she kick his balls and runaway. he was left in the elevator and automatically closed as it went down, he couldn't even stand up because of what she did...

Por: that bitch... i will never get a chance to have a child like this.. awwwwww....

----------------------

as they went out after the movie, Chakrit and Rita were both holding each other's hand, just like couples do.

Chakrit: did you like the movie?
Rita: yeah... i hope there's part 2 of that movie...
Chakrit: i think it doesnt have a part 2 of that movie...
Rita: really???
Chakrit: well... as you see, it was already understood...
Rita: but the ending- (Chakrit's phone rang.)
Chakrit: wait... i have a call...
Rita: another girl of yours???
Chakrit: no... baby... maybe its about the hospital. (she just raise her left eyebrow, she might guess that it's his another girl. he answer the phone and was walking away from her.) Rome~! (then he looked at her again...) my cousin...

she was still in disbelief as she looked at Chakrit, but the one that caught her eye is the jewelry shop. selling engagement and wedding rings, she look closely at the show glass display and was amaze of the jewelry crafts... the rings were so precious that let her feet to go inside the shop and check out the other rings. the rings were made for lovers who has more than intimate feelings with each other. she wonders if THEY(w/ Chakrit) had this kind of feeling, as she look at the rings... how she wish.... how she wish that could wear some of these rings. "when he'll propose to me?", she asked herself, indicating Chakrit. when will Chakrit save her and let her be free from her parents?

she knows that no one but Chakrit can only free her from this cruel world she has, everybody hates her... except Chakrit. for her, Chakrit is enough to be with her life. she thought for how many times on spending her life with him... she was imagining. besides, Chakrit gives her everything she wants... but this was the only one is missing. she looked at the rings that was displayed. then, finally someone touch her shoulders. it was Chakrit.

Rita: Krit...
Chakrit: i didnt know you're here... (looking at around the shop.)
Rita: i was just checking out these rings... its so beautiful...
Chakrit: yeah, right...
Rita: when will you buy me one these rings?
Chakrit: do you want me to buy now?
Rita: as if you will...
Chakrit: i will....
Rita: you mean... you're going to propose to me?

for a moment he was silent and didnt know what to say. this was not he expected, he thought that he'll only gonna buy the ring for her luxury, but he didnt expect that Rita want him to propose...

Chakrit: baby...
Rita: ok... i know already... let's go now... (she frowned and was pulling him to leave the shop.)
Chakrit: (he pulled her close to him and cupped her face.) are you mad at me again...
Rita: no. (she was looking away from him.)
Chakrit: (he kissed her forehead, her nose and her cheeks.) my baby is mad at me again...
Rita: can you please stop it... we're in public... (irritated.)
Chakrit: why? i always do this to you even we're in public.
Rita: but-
Chakrit: baby... you gotta understand that im not ready... i told you this before right?
Rita: yeah... (she sigh.)
Chakrit: i thought you we're already happy about our relationship right now... you said before that you were contented with our relationship... (he was still cupping her face again.) so stop this already... okay? (then he hugged her.)

"is this love?", she asked herself while hugging him. she realize that she was not contented at all, she got more expectations to him... but she couldn't believe that he is what he is. a guy with no strings attached, no serious commitments- except if their relationship is called a serious commitment. they've been dating and making out for a year now. she thought that it was enough for her to get to know him and now she's expecting him to propose at this kind of stage in relationship. but there's still something missing, she doesnt know only.

---------------------------

at the evening, Aff went to see Aum. because she remembered that they have to hangout because its Friday night. also, there's something Aum would like to ask from her, she wonders if what is it. she was hoping that it wasnt what she has to expect to hear. they meet at the pub together with some of their friends, they were at the VIP room, but their friends went outside to dance.

what a coincidence because Aum didnt feel like dancing together with their friends and so she was. they were left by their friends inside the VIP room. they both order some cocktail drinks and was sitting silently.

Aum and Aff: I... (they didnt expect to synchronize with each other, they were about to talk something...)

Aum and Aff: I mean... (they both laugh, for the 2nd synchronization.)
Aum: you first...
Aff: no... its ok... you first...
Aum: ladies first...
Aff: ok... i didnt expect that you were the only son of Chiangsai and Adung Atichart... (she smiled at him...)
Aum: same here... i didnt know that you were one of the daughters of Ratsami and Anchali Thabchumpon. (he smile at her back.)
Aff: well, i guess... SURNAME matters...
Aum: yeah...
Aff: by the way, there's something you wanted to ask right? what is that?
Aum: uh... yeah... its about your sister... Ann...
Aff: (widen her eyes, she knew it already. she knew that he would ask about her sister.) wha-what about her?
Aum: mmm... since you're her sister... i know that you know well your sister... i just wanted to ask about some things about her because i really dont know her at all. i always heard about her because of your father... your father always mentioned her when we talk.

"does that mean that dad has favoritism?", she thought.

Aff: what dad say about her?
Aum: your father told me that your sister can easily appreciate some little things and just being simply...
Aff: ("did my dad talk about me?", she wanted to ask. but obviously, that if her father talks about her... he knew along time ago that she's a 'Thabchumpon's daughter'.) yeah... i mean yes, your right... Ann is more like obedient and always do what her our parents wanted to do-
Aum: and you are not?
Aff: why the topic is about me? i thought you were asking about my sister? (her voice starting to shake, she doesnt know why.)
Aum: are you alright?
Aff: yeah...
Aum: i just thought about it because you're different from her... you're so lively, while Ann is more like a 'silent type'.
Aff: because Ann is Ann... and i am ME...

they were silent for a moment, then he sipped a drink of his glass of cocktail drink.

Aff: may i ask something???
Aum: what is that?
Aff: ah.... eh...
Aum: i... o... u... are you making vowels or something? (he bluntly laughed.)
Aff: no... um.... d-do you like my sister?
Aum: ok... i'll be honest... mmm... i dont think i could like someone like her... except you... (at first she felt flatter, because he did told her that he liked her as much as her sister... but-) but of course... i believe that once you meet that person more and more... you'll probably starting to like her.
Aff: what do you mean by that?
Aum: well... maybe.... if i get to know your sister more... there's no problem if i will like her... right?

it was like a sound of a broken glass... her heart shattered into pieces. she didnt expect to hear any further, words that it was enough to understood that he was convincing himself to like her own sister. she drank the whole glass of her cocktail drink. bottoms up. then she get the bottle of beer from the small bucket that was filled with ice, she drank it all the way down.

Aff: whooooooh~! (she raise her both hands on the air.)
Aum: are you alright???
Aff: yeah... im fine... (she get the bottle of beer and gave it to him and she got another one for herself.) here... let's toast... you're going to be part of our family soon. i wanna wish you happiness for my sister. (then they toast and drank all the way down.) whooooohhh~!

she stand up and was pulling him.

Aum: wa-wait... where're we going???
Aff: let's go out and dance!
Aum: what? hey...
Aff: oh, come on... let's go celebrate about your upcoming marriage with my sister... ok? (she was pulling him so badly and they went to the dance floor to dance.)

she wanna drown herself for moment in the dark but smokey with dancing dim lights all over the dance floor. Aff danced crazily, she just wanted to be wild for a moment. she dont want him to see that she was hurting already. her dreams with this guy is over... it just ended. simply. she wanted to declare that her feelings was nothing but infatuation. no mistake at all.

-------------------------

Present Time:

she washed out her face and her eyes gently... so it wont be really obivious that she cried, thinking about the events about what happened a month ago.

how fast it could be... Aum just met Ann that time and was introduce to their family that he'll be part of their family soon. but now, her sister and Aum is officially engage.

as she got out of the restroom, she saw her sister Rita kissing her boyfriend at corner near at the restroom...

Aff: Rita!

Rita and Chakrit stopped kissing, felt embarrass because their sister saw her and Chakrit making out. then Aff approach them.

Aff: if you dont want me to tell mom and dad about this... stop this already. (then she looked at Chakrit and gone mad, as she slap him to his face.) and you... dont you have any respect to our family?
Rita: hey~! Aff, why did you slap him!?!
Aff: isnt obvious... you two are making out here... this is not a private place where you could do what you just did!
Rita: you're just jealous! because your man is owned by someone else!

she didnt speak. "she knew about my feelings with Aum?", she asked herself as she look furiously at Rita and to her man.

she wanted to cry so she decided to let go of her sister, she didnt want her sister to see her crying infront of them. so she run as far as she can, until she got out of the place and went somewhere.

--------

i thought Aff and Ken will meet... :lol:

--------

Next Chapter Scenes:

* Aff meeting Ken and avoiding Aum
* Ann's wedding gown
* Pat meets Por again and tried to take a picture of him, so that she could tell her dad that she has been harassed by someone
* Rita and Aff scold by their father, Rita was caught making with Chakrit while Aff was gone during the engagement party
* Ploy meets Chakrit again... warning him to not to meet Rita again...