Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 14=-=_-'

"you two know each other?", Kanya look at the two... Chakrit didnt expect to see Rita's sister, the one who hates him so much. as for Ploy, why with all places, what small world. of all people, why this man has to show up.

Ploy: why with all places??? what are you doing here!?!
Chakrit: i work here...
Kanya: you're a doctor???
Chakrit: yeah... (he looked back to Kanya, her whole feature is being pale.)
Ploy: i dont care if you work here... Kanya, let's go...
Kanya: but i thought-
Ploy: i said let's go! (she hold the hand rim of the wheel and start moving towards them.)
Chakrit: (Ploy grab Kanya's hand.) let go of her...
Ploy: we'll go to other hospital!
Chakrit: why go to other hospital if you're already here... unless you just dont want to see me...
Ploy: you're right! i dont wanna see you...
Chakrit: cant you see she's sick... and you still bother to transfer in other hospital. let go of her hand.
Kanya: Krit... (she's still not letting go of her hand.)
Chakrit: i said let go of her hand... (start to raise his voice as he go of Ploy's hand to Kanya.)

as he pulled Kanya's hand, leaving behind Ploy. he's really pissed off with this woman eversince at the incident at the reception at engagement party, but he admit it was inappropriate to do such a thing, but she's so impossible. good thing that he can still control his temper on her, plus, its so embarrassing if he'll argue with her in the hospital.

[the scene, when Chakrit find out Kanya is very ill...]

Chakrit just knew about Kanya's condition, she has cancer of the brain. knowing that she had only 3 months live, he dont know what to do as he looked at her... it was already late. outside the room, Ploy was watching them. she saw Kanya cried and Chakrit comfort her. at that moment, she forgot about what happened awhile ago, she saw Chakrit was comforting Kanya... it was weird feeling that she cant even understand and so many question popping into her mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, at Por's rest house. he let Pat stay at the guest room and tried to lock her, but Pat wanted to know why he brought her here. she felt even more scarier now as she looked into his eyes.

Pat: why did you brought me here?
Por: isnt it obvious?
Pat: but why?
Por: once i already think what i had to do with you... that's the time you will know.
Pat: what- (Por bang the door as he close and lock it.)

he went downstairs and straight to his mini bar. he grab a glass and pour the whiskey to it, as he drank the glass of whiskey. tasting the bitterness and the roughness to his throat, he suddenly remember his past... the days when their mother is still alive.

he was still in high school then, while Ken is already in college. he could exactly remember when he started to hate his own brother, all along he's been keeping this heartache with his family. he witness how his mother beaten up by their father, everytime he goes back from school... he always see her mother crying alone. he cant fight back because his mother said so, he doesnt know if he's the only one who knew about his mother's situation. there was even a time when his mom laying down on the bed and was ill...

Por: mom... is dad doing this to you?
Mom: because your mom did something that will make your father hate me...
Por: i dont understand, mom... but does he have to beat you up everyday?
Mom: enough for those questions...

the next day, he saw his father arguing with his brother. their father wants to manage the whole business, but his brother was not interested at all. he was selfish, even runaway just for his dreams. after Ken runaway, their father turned his attention to him, but one thing that he cant always forget and the difference between him and his brother was his brother never experience beaten up by their father. he got beaten up by his father, same goes with his mother. his mother tries to protect him even though she was very ill. months later, their mother is getting weaker and his brother came back for their mother, but their father dont want to let him in.

his brother admits his fault, Por thought they could finally made up some plan to runaway... he wanted to come with his brother but he wont. he told his brother that he was beaten by their father mostly if he doesnt follow his wishes. yes, Por seeks helps from his brother.... but in the end his brother didnt help him. leaving them again, the main reason why he's back is because not only to see their mother but he was looking for his fiance. for Por, it was so shallow and his brother didnt even cared for their family, he insisted to find that stupid fiance of his who left him.

their mom died, but their father didnt change. though he was less beaten by his father, on that time.... he wanted to seek revenge. little by little his father was change, his father allowed him to go to school of music and arts... he wanted to play violin in the memory of their mother. but he thought his dream came true, after he graduate...

Father: you already got what you want... (reading the newspaper.)
Por: yes, father... thank you so much for givin-
Father: its my turn now... (he folded the newspaper and cleared his throat.) since you're already graduate and i gave what you ask for... its my turn to ask and give what i want.
Por: what do you mean...
Father: we'll go back to Thailand, for our business... i want them to know that you'll be the new president of the company and Lilium Ho-
Por: but dad.... that's not what i want.
Father: i thought you're not the same with your brother...
Por: i am not... im not like him-
Father: then do as what i wish.
Por: but dad-
Father: i already give what you want! then why dont you do as i wi-

he didnt finish of what he said because he was having a heart attack, he saw his father laying on the floor... hold up his chest. Por send his father in the hospital right away after the incident, then again his brother Ken came again... at first, he was thinking that his brother was waiting for their father to die. just like when he came when their mom was about to die. he hated him to see his brother, only wanted to appear if he want to and disappear right away.

Por: what are you doing here!?!
Ken: i came to see you...
Por: see me... all these years you've been running away, and now, you wanted to see me??? (he bluntly smile.)
Ken: Por just let me-
Por: no!!!!! i will never accept any of your explanation because you didnt knew about what happened to me! you.... and dad... you're both selfish~! (Por get out of the room.)

if only he could runaway, but his feet and his mind doesnt want him too... he felt like their mom was the one who's stopping him from running away. his mother burried in his mind that no matter what happens, that never drown yourself from hatred... "he is still your brother.... he is still your father", these words keeps repeating inside his head. his mother's voice who's full of conscience, he went back to the room to say sorry to his brother.... but as he opened the door, he saw his father's hand raising... his index finger drew on the air, until he got out of breathe and finally died... he saw his Ken was crying, but first... he thought he killed their father. but knowing what his brother said to him about their father's last words... is to find their lost sister.

"but why it came to this!", he threw the glass of whiskey on the floor. Pat who just got escape from the room got carried away from Por's reaction and made she made a sound, he saw her and was surprise of she got out of the room. he recline her against the wall and hold her shoulders.

Por: how did you got out!?!
Pat: i have to go home...
Por: you will not go home until i havent met my brother...
Pat: but why are you doing this!?! (she started to cry...she was afraid that he'll do something to her. she cant even get away from him by holding her shoulders.)
Por: if i didnt saw you in my office and didnt touch my important files, you wouldn't end up here! (clenching his teeth.)
Pat: what is so important to that file! if Ann is your lost sister... you didnt have to do this to me!
Por: im only doing this for my own safety... i will release you once my brother will came decided what to do to you.
Pat: what are you going to do to me???
Por: we'll see about that... as for the moment, go to your room and take a rest...
Pat: im hungry... i havent ate dinner yet...
Por: dont you give me that little trick, let's say tonight is your fasting.... oh, if i caught you trying to escape again. i will surely kill you.

Por left her, he knows that she'll not leave, if she does... then he has no choice but to start harass her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day......

Aff walk around to her room back and forth, she was trying to reach Ken's phone but he's phone is always out of coverage area. "why he's not answering his phone???", she said while dialing his number over and over. until, her mom knock to her door and said that Aum is waiting for her.

Aff: mom...
Anchali: what are you still doing there? Aum is waiting for you...
Aff: i see...
Anchali: i heard that you and Aum are going to find your sister...
Aff: uh... yeah... did he told you.
Anchali: yes... and i love the way he cares for our family, especially to your sister.

"if you only knew... he doesnt really care are at all", if only her mom knew about Aum's intention to their family and business at all.

she went downstairs together with her mom, Aum was looking at her. she was imagining him that he's looking at her as if he's in love with her, but she's the only one who's dreaming. she realize that she has to stop this from now on. she promise to help him but in a way that because she loved him and she wants to let him go.

Aum: are you ready?
Aff: yeah...
Aum: did you already took your breakfast?
Anchali: you havent took your breakfast yet, dear...
Aff: its okay mom... we're in a hurry.
Aum: but-
Aff: its okay... let's go now. i dont wanna waste some time.

she pulled Aum to get in the car. actually, she dont know what to do. it was more likely she has to wait... and waiting is such a waste of time. she's really pissed off because she cant reach Ken's phone. she didnt notice that Aum looked at her for a long time, he wonder why Aff's facial expression seems so worried.

Aum: are you alright?
Aff: yeah...
Aum: are you sure? 'cause you dont seem to be alright? do you really-
Aff: can you please just start the car???
Aum: oh, ok...

as he started the car, Aum thinks that Aff is still mad him, maybe because of his feelings. if only he could give up to this marriage but his father put him into this trap, to be able to escape, he just have to obey him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken was the one who prepared breakfast for them, Ann woke up seeing Ken preparing and cooking. looking at him, she just realize again that he's more than she ever expected. "well, let's say "kidnapping" doesnt count... because im sure he has reasons and his looks... he's a good in playing piano, clever enough to speak, moody, astronomer???", she remembered last night that he even correct her about the stars... that star she wished was not a star, but a planet Mars. she continued, "and now.... a cook.... this guy is something".

Ken: good morning...
Ann: (she was surprise when he knew that she was there silently watching him at afar.) i... ah.... i um.... go-good morning.
Ken: why dont you take a seat here, we'll have our breakfast in any minute. (he grinned at her.) what do you want hot or cold choco? milk? coffee?... mmm... no sodas for breakfast, its bad for our health.
Ann: (she took a seat.)i dont drink soda... coffee would be fine.

after when Ken was finish cooking and gave her a cup of coffee, he sat on the chair right next to her. Ken thinks that it's about time to tell her, to tell that...

Ken: after this breakfast... i want you to come with me.
Ann: where?
Ken: i wanna show you something...
Ann: ok...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pat didnt sleep at all, figuring out why Por cried and also... though she's a little scared of what he's going to do with her later on, for some reason why did Por has this information about her sister Ann. and also, why in this information that somewhere she read on the pages... is Ann is his lost sister???

she was confuse, but she thinks that she knows to herself the answer... its impossible, she thinks that Ann is not their sister at all.

[Pat flashback to the scene when she remembered... Rita.]

Ratsami: Rita~! stay away from that man...
Rita: No~! he didnt even do anything wrong~!
Ratsami: if he didnt do anything... he shouldn't talk down to your sister! now, you stay away from him~!
Rita: but he didnt do anything! it was Ploy's fault because she slapped him!
Pat: she wouldn't do that if you two were not doing any malicious thing~!
Ratsami: see! even your younger sister saw what you two were doing~! get away from that man~! (he pulled Rita to stay away from Chakrit.) you, young man~! i dont want you to see my daughter again! (but Rita put away her father's hand and face him.)
Rita: daughter??? you never even treat like one of your daughters.... you always forsaken me! you always hate me... you and mom always hate me! you never care for me... and i dont even have sisters to call on because they hate me! all of you hate me...
Ratsami: (he gave his daughter a hard slap.) because you never listen to us~! you always gave us a hard time to understand you and you never had manners, you didnt obey us... not like your sisters!
Rita: yes! because im different to them! because i have a different mother! im just an outsider here in this family!... (she pulled Chakrit's hand.) let's go, Krit...

"that's right~! Rita... they got a wrong information!", she hurried got up from the bed and open the door to talk to Por. but when she got into the living room, Por was still asleep... she wanted to wake him up and tell him the truth about his lost sister. "hey~! get up already!", she was trying to wake him up. shaking his shoulder, then finally he woke up.... being irritated to her voice.

Por: what!?!
Pat: there's something i have to tell you...
Por: what??? if you want some breakfast... just cook for yourself.
Pat: its not that... there's is something i have to tell you... its really important. may i know about your mom?
Por: what about?

Por stare at her for along time, he was studying her whole feature... being serious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- [the scene follows as Por and Ken both telling their story about their mother.]

after breakfast, Ken let her in to the room was filled of memories of THEIR mother. he wanted to tell her here, he wanted let it out the truth.

Ken: there is something i have to tell you...
Ann: what?
Ken: when i told you about my mom who teach me how to play the piano... she often plays the "The Summer Knows". she said that her fist love often plays that piece for her, every summer they secretly seeing each other. even though they have both families.
Ann: your mother... seeing other man?
Ken: let's put it that way...

[Ken continually talks about his mother's story, THEIR mother's story]

"but they met along time ago before she got married with someone. my my father and my mom's first love was best of friends when they were still in high school, until a girl name Ying came to the school as a transfer student came from Paris. Ying became an instant popular of the school because of her elegance that she shows to everyone, she got close with my father first... my father secretly in love with Ying...".

[Ken pick up something to the drawer, it was his mother's old diary. that's how he knew his mother's tragic love story.]

then he continued his story while Ann stared at the old diary that he was holding
"one time, Ying was running in the corridors, she's going to be late to her class... but she heard suddenly someone was playing a piano... somewhere, she felt like she was posses by the piano piece that was currently playing. until she find the room where the music came from, she saw guy who was playing the piano. she stared at him for a long time, she was posses by his music. she fall in love for the first time, not only with the song he played... but the man who was playing the song. it was love at first sight."

"starting on that day on, she was secretly watching him playing the piano in that music room. until he notice her, he became an instant friendly to her... he knew her because of her popularity, but he didnt know that she's fond with instrumentals especially with piano. later, as they always meet in the old music room, he just knew how talented Ying was. she's not really good in playing piano but she's good in playing violin. time passes by, they got better closer and closer... they even compose a song... a combination of the violin and a piano."

[please bear with the writer of this story, i uploaded a song that has a combination of violin and piano and change the title itself and the artist who played originally. i intended to do that, so that this fiction story will proceed as the story goes... tells you more about the past... and might as well, it might happened on the second time around with their children.]

"Not Lonely In Sorrow" Click Me

Ken went to the piano press the key... as the first notes of the piece that he was indicating about his mother's love song. then he continued "for the first time the guy felt her, their feelings and thoughts put althrough the piece that they compose. he will take off her sorrows and wanted her to remember him as always. until the day came, Ying's parents made an arrange to meet her fiance in the near future, they are going to get marry after they finish their school. the guy didnt get a chance to say how much he loved Ying, he was keeping his feelings for so long. until his bestfriend wanted to meet his fiance... they are both surprise and felt like their love shatters at the moment they meet. because of what happened they didnt meet again, he decided to attend college in other country... years have been pass... he already have his own family. but when they meet again... she rekindle her love for him, they wanted to escape and live the country but they because they have their own family now. so they decided to see each other secretly, until they commit a sin that they dont have to do. having a daughter of their own.", Ken just wanted to finish the story there... for a moment he understood why his father had a cold treatment with his mother.

Ann: what happened next? (she still wanted to hear about what happened to his mother and guy that she loved.)
Ken: that's just how my mother end her love story... (he looked the diary) but that's not important anymore... it was in the past anymore. though my mother die, in her last wish... she wanted to see her daughter... (he looked at her, he wanted her to read his eyes.)
Ann: you mean you have a sister? where is she?
Ken: she's.... she's standing beside me. (he finally said it, he finally let it out. how he wish that his sister would understand him.)

a moment of silence, a realization that occur to Ann's mind. she was confuse at the moment, did she just heard it right? was he he telling her that she's his sister? is this the reason why he kidnapped her? all these questions run to her mind, being confuse.

Ken: dont you wanna say anything?
Ann: wha-what do you want me to say?
Ken: did you get what i mean? you... your... your my-
Ann: no.
Ken: (he was surprise by her answer.) what do you mean no?
Ann: is this the reason why you kidnap me???
Ken: i... ah... uh... (Ann wanted to go back to her room, but he stopped her. he hold up her hand to face him again.) wait, Ann! you're my sister!
Ann: i said NO~!
Ken: how can you say that? you didnt even know how long i was looking for you!
Ann: let me go~! im not your sister.... (she let go of his hands and runaway, she went to her room and lock it.)

its really impossible, she's not the sister what he was looking for. she didnt expect to hear from him and how could this guy kidnap her for a reason... that she was his sister.

Ken was left in the room, maybe he just got carried away or maybe it was still not the right time to tell her that she's the lost sister. yes, he still insist that she was his lost sister. he even hired a private investigator to look for his lost sister.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[click this ---> Not Lonely In Sorrow as background song for the following scenes that has been shown/describe of the events of what's happening right now.]

Ken was looking at the picture frame of his mother, thinking about the guy whom his mother ever loved.... Ratsami. while Ratsami was thinking about his past, didnt notice that Anchali was looking at him... she knew that her husband was still in love with that woman, the woman that she always jealous about. its been how many years already, but her husband is still in love with the woman who died years ago. Ratsami still didnt know about the truth, he still have no idea that the woman he loved... died. Anchali was secretly crying...

as Por tells about his mother's story, he doesnt know about his mother's past... but he knows only of having a sister and told Pat that him and his brother was looking for their lost sister. he finally told the truth to her, about Ann's disappearance. at first Pat cant accept the fact that what Por and his brother did to her sister was kidnapping, but maybe if she could tell him that their real sister is Rita... maybe they'll return her sister back.

Rita was doing good recently, Rome was surprise because she behaves differently... she pass all the sketches that she made last night to Rome and being attentive with the meeting. Rome gazing at her secretly, she was jotting down notes for the project proposals... she even made black coffee w/out sugar for him. he was really surprise of the way she acts nicely to him, but in return he was satisfied enough to see her like that and hope that she'll continue to serve him like that.

meanwhile, Chakrit was told by the other doctor to let Kanya admit in the hospital for days, to observe her condition. he talked to Ploy and told about Kanya's condition, he just wanted to be professional and dont want her to argue with him at this moment. Ploy didnt answer him, as if she was ignoring him... but later on, she signed some paper sheets to let Kanya admit in the hospital and told the doctor to let Kanya have at least a kimo therapy.

on the other hand, Aff and Aum was still looking for Ann. Aff sees Aum that he's really determine to find Ann, while she was simply pretending that she doesnt know where her sister and helped Aum to ask some of Ann's friends... she was secretly dialing Ken's number but he's still out of reach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"ok, there's something i have to tell you...", Pat said... as she was trying to make her a deal with him. she want her sister back because they got a wrong information, Ann is not their sister and so they have to stop this.

Pat: what if you got a wrong person? what if Ann is not your lost sister?
Por: my brother hired some private investigators to find our lost sister... so its impossible.
Pat: what if its possible... i mean Ann is not your lost sister? she's my sister and not yours...
Por: can you please just get straight...
Pat: ok... Ann is not... your lost sister... she's my own flesh and blood sister... and not yours...
Por: you're just telling me this... because you want me to tell my brother to release your sister... which is also MY SISTER...
Pat: no!!!! im telling the truth... Ann is not your sister... you got a wrong one, i know who's your sister... (when Por looked at her seriously, she frowned and cross her arms to look away from him.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"why the hell he cannot be reach???", she murmured, Aff was trying to call Ken again... while Aum was driving, he looked at Aff... as she was murmuring around over the phone.

Aum: who are you trying to call to?
Aff: ummm.... just a friend.
Aum: a friend or.... your boyfriend?
Aff: boyfriend?
Aum: yeah... the one you introduce last time.
Aff: oh... him... im calling his brother...
Aum: you hook up to his brother too?
Aff: why do you always jump into conclusions? (she wanna act like she felt irritated with Aum...)
Aum: im sorry... i was just wanted to tease you, that all. (he was concentrating on driving.)
Aff: well... its not funny. im not like you... getting hook up with different girls and now you'll marry my sister because of your inheritance.
Aum: here we go again... i already said sorry...
Aff: just concentrate from driving...
Aum: yes, ma'am...

she was a little disappointed to him, she doesnt know why she was a little bit disappointed... but she was sure that her heart beats faster again, her heart beats faster for no reason.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

when Ken went outside to find a coverage to get a call from his brother, as he turned on his phone... it ringed suddenly. he was about to call Por but he didnt expect him to call, so then he answered the call.

Por: we need to meet right away...
Ken: why? i told you i'll be there later...
Por: but why later? when you can always get here with no time!
Ken: why are you shouting at me??? is there any problem?
Por: yes! a big problem! that's why i need you to come here right away!
Ken: what's the fuss??? tell me here over the phone so that we can discuss it later...
Por: fine! (he's really pissed off with his brother since yesterday.) the one that you kidnap is not OUR lost sister!

Ken was just shock and didnt know what to say after Por just informed him about their lost sister... all this time.... its all big mistake~! Ann Thubchumpon is not their lost sister. he kidnapped the wrong person and now he felt more like he committed a crime after his brother told him that she is not their sister. he looked at the big window of the 2-storey house, the big window... that's where Ann sleeps eversince she got here in this island. when he looked at the big window, he saw her... looking at him.

as she looked at him, she mad because all this time... that she stayed here in this white house, she thought that there's no signal here in this island. though her phone is lowbat, at least she knew that there's signal here... but he lied to her. now, she really wanted to go home... after realizing why Ken kidnapped her and mistaken as his lost sister.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys, after this long chapter... i thought i could write the R scene. but it seems like
i have to write in next chapter... i'll update MAYBE later about the next chapter. ^_^
i'll update it... once i get enough some sleep already... ^_^

Next Chapter Scenes:

* R scene of Ken and Ann
* Por and Pat got accident because they gotta meet Ken and Ann personally
* Ratsami and Anchali realize that Pat didnt go home last night and received a message that Pat is in the hospital right now.
* Aum got jealous when Aff knew about Por's condition.
* Alak's behind the story...
* on the other hand, Kanya's request Krit is to let Ploy walk again... but Ploy doesnt want him to be his personal therapist.
* all this time, all the good efforts Rita did... she thought that she could ask Rome about Krit. but Rome was avoiding her questions, that made her mad again.

spoiler mode:

Por got amnesia.... this will lead to future chapters.

nikki1786

LizQuen
here's another spoiler mode:

Por will get amnesia... he will not fully remember Pat here...... and that would a be a start off their *and i hate how much i love you...* LMAO XD

sarN

sarNie Granny
eekk...ken 's story about his mother + song was romantically tragic but wouldn't it kind of werid if ken think ann is his sister and then R' her ? LOL...twisted .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm just glad that Por and Ken finally found out that they kidnapped the wrong sister.. and I wonder what's gonna happen? Por's gonna get amnesia? Hmm.. this will be interesting.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks.. wow so sad for pat and por.. aff is so convicing about doesnt no where
her sister went.. its getting good..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love the chapters..so the R scene is with ken/ann...at first i thought it would be with por/pat..but i can see that it should be ken/ann...omg...por is going to have anmesia :( krit/ploy have their little relationship going..poor rita suffering with no news about krit.....love the songs...can't wait for more^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 15=-=_-'

"how could you do this!?! you tried to kidnap your own sister... but look~! look what happened! you kidnapped the wrong person!", Por shouted over the phone... scolding his brother. this could might be a big trouble. Pat cant help to see Por getting mad over his brother. she understand the fact they were only doing this because they've been looking for their sister for a long time ago. but she could let this happen, the fact that her sister is with them... and she'd seen her parents worrying because of Ann's disappearance. when Por hang up the phone by talking to his brother, she approach him...

Pat: what are you panicking about?
Por: what kind of question is that? i am mad because of my brother... eversince... he was never been good, he always try to put all the people into his troubles.
Pat: if your brother didnt do anything to my sister... that would be fine. (Por looked at her, as she crossed her arms.) are you scared that i might tell the whole truth... aside from kidnapping my sister... you also kidnap me.... if you dont want this to get worse... let me go home now.
Por: ah.... so this was your plan after all. you just want to escape.
Pat: crazy~! im not. im telling you the truth!
Por: whether its true or not... im still the one who have to decided whether... i'll let you go or not!
Pat: what! i wanna go home now! my mom and dad is worrying already about me!
Por: go back to your room...
Pat: no! i wanna go home!
Por: i said go back to your room! (she dont wanna go back to the room, she really wanted to go home. so he grabbed her arm and as they went to her room, he lock her this time.)

he dont wanna do this... but because he cant help himself being enrage right now. he was waiting for his brother what to do, they'll be both in trouble if his brother wont do something. he hang up the phone because supposedly they have to meet today but his brother canceled it again... he felt like this is getting worse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alak, why did you gave me the wrong information?.... what!?!..... she's not my sister!.... sorry!?!.... im in a big mess now.... what???.... i cannot do that!...."
, while talking to Alak over the phone, he pause for a moment when he suddenly saw Ann approaching him ".... i'll call you back... we still need to talk....", he hang up the phone and looked at her.

Ann: i want to go home now... i... i...-
Ken: you cant...
Ann: why?
Ken: its not time yet...
Ann: huh?... but... but im not your sister...
Ken: its not that... its just that... its not the time yet...
Ann: what do you mean its the time yet? i need to go home... i wanna make a call from my dad...
Ken: do you think i would give you a call???
Ann: you told me that there's no signal here and i cant use my phone-... im not your sister! i want to go home now!
Ken: what if i dont want!
Ann: you're not like that awhile ago... what are you so mad about~!?! please... i wanna go home.... (she was begging so badly...)

"you're not the Ken i used to know.... why the sudden change?.... Ken.... i.... i.... i.... wanna go home......", he remembered. these were the words that he always remembered when Mae wanted to leave him. he looked at to Ann's face, suddenly.... it was Mae who's talking to him, begging to go home.

[change of the scenery, suddenly Ken was haunt by his past again...]

Mae: Ken, i want to go home now~!
Ken: Mae...
Mae: Mae??? Ken... please i want make a call from my dad...
Ken: your dad??? your dad didnt want you anymore, remember? that's the reason why we runaway.
Mae: what??? Ken, im not Ma-
Ken: Mae... i thought we already talk about this! (he was holding her shoulders, grit his teeth... how could Mae wanted to leave him.)
Mae: Ken, im hurting~! let go of me...
Ken: (he hugged her so tight.) Mae, dont leave me... i love you... i have no place to come back... please...
Mae: Ken... wait.... im not-
Ken: (he looked at her again.) Mae, i will not let you go anymore... you once left me... i dont want you to go.
Mae: what are you talking about im not Mae~! (she slapped him.)
Ken: why did you slap me!?! Mae... (he cant take it anymore, she once left him... and he cant let her go this time.) i dont care if you dont love me! you cant do anything about it anymore! you're mine now!!! (he kissed her.)
Mae: what are you doing!?! (she slapped him again, but then Ken was out of control... as he kissed her again, a force kiss.)

Ken was totally out of control, he lay her down on a sand... undressing her. she cant even make a move nor to push him, he's on top of her while he was undressing her. he didnt even cared if she was crying for help.

Ann was helpless, realizing that she cant fight over him. she was not only hurt but also.... this man was calling out someone's name. she cant do anything but to cry only while Ken was on top of her, licking her neck leaving a hotness over her skin... as if he was longing for her. but she was not HER, he was longing for someone. he paused for a moment and looked at her... she didnt stop crying and when he realize that he was hurting her... "please stop this now....", she said, begging him last time.

but he just cant let her go, she left him once and now, this time... he cant let it happen again. yes, he sees Ann as Mae. didnt even realize for himself that he's still trap from his past. "i will not hurt you... just dont leave me....", trapping her lips against his. he parted them agilely and kissed her with savagery he had intimated. his tongue sank into her mouth, instinctively finding the most sensitive places and playing havoc with her senses.

she let it be... besides, its still useless to fight and she cant pull herself, no matter how much force she gave... she cant push him nor stop him. the next thing happen, because she cant fight at all, the harsh kisses that he gave to her awhile ago... turned into passionate kisses. she dont understand why this feeling came up to her, she's suppose to be disgusted and all. she was totally out of herself now, he caught her there. she moan with cry, panting. she didnt even realize to herself that he was already naked and he was not holding her hands to protest anymore, it was already too late do so, he was inside of her now. pushing it back and forth, gasping with each other, he pulled her close for the final moment. as they embrace each other, Ann rake his back as she felt him so deeply inside of her. placing his hands at her back as he embrace her, he could feel her sweat and the sand that stick onto her back.

they both fell asleep after what they did, few hours later....

Ken woke up got chills down his spine, he then realize that they're still laying on the sand naked. as he woke up and open his eyes widely, he looked at the moon and the sea waves, as he turn his head to look at person he just made love "Ann???", he looked her whole feature... she was naked like him. he then realize that he made love with her and not with... Mae. he realize one thing, he was still sick... and he cant get over his past. and now, he's lost. what he did was a big mistake.

-----------------------------------------

"its getting late now, if you want... i can get some stuff for you?", Ploy said while Kanya lays down on the patient's bed. actually, she really dont know how to get home and get some of Kanya's stuff with her situation. sitting on a wheelchair and she still cant walk, she even arrive recently... and didnt know this would be harder for her, knowing Kanya is more ill than her.

Kanya: but you cant go and get my stuff like that... you should go with someone.
Ploy: im fine... i can get myself, Kanya. (she sigh while looking at her.)
Kanya: (then Chakrit suddenly came, to check her.) Krit...
Chakrit: im just here to check you out.
Ploy: im going now. (everytime she see him, she get easily irritated.)
Kanya: wait, Ms. Ploy... Krit can help you out.
Ploy: what!?!
Chakrit: wait... what is this about Kanya?
Kanya: Ms. Ploy is going get some of my stuff and so i can able to stay here for awhile. but i ca-
Ploy: i said i can get by myself... i dont need a help from others...
Kanya: but Ms. Ploy, Krit will help you to get my things.
Ploy: i can get your things by myself... like i said, i dont-
Chakrit: will you stop being stubborn just for now! you cant handle it by yourself!
Ploy: but i dont need your help! i dont need a help for someone like you!
Kanya: Ms. Ploy...
Chakrit: dont worry, Kanya. i'll take care of it... (as he follow Kanya's wishes. he hold on to the handgrip of Ploy's wheelchair.) let's go.
Ploy: wa-wait... wait... stop it! i said stop it!
Chakrit: shut up now! we cant even get Kanya's stuff if we're still arguing! (he cleared his throat as he look at Kanya, telling that they're going now.)

she cant stop him anymore as they got out from the room and head towards the elevator. while inside the elevator, there in the moment of silence, but Ploy break the silence. she's really pissed off and wish she never came here in the first place.

Ploy: why are you doing this??? why are you doing this to me??? i didnt even expect to see you here! my father hates you, my sister hates you because of what you've just done to her!
Chakrit: im not doing anything to you... im doing this for Kanya.
Ploy: ah... so its really your nature... not only by going to other country to leave my sister... (they were at the ground floor as they continually approach the EXIT door) but you wanted to get away from her because all you do is to flirt with someone who's sick! (she continued.) how come you've been so unfaithful to her... i cant believe my sister fell for you... (she smirk and continues to say harsh words to him.)

as they reach the parking lot and stop by where his car, she got carried away when he stop. he finally snap out of it, he just cant let her saying some harsh words over him... since he really dont know the truth, the truth about he feels for her sister.

Ploy: what are you doing!?!-
Chakrit: look... you dont even know what happened... why dont you just shut up...
Ploy: you only dont wanna admit yourself that-
Chakrit: i said shut up! why do you care about your sister so much... i heard so much about you from her... i know you hate her so much! why are you acting like you care for your sister!

Ploy didnt say anything... half of what he said was true, but since Rita is her sister... for some reason she care for her, she only hates Rita because of its flamboyant character of all sisters. she's not jealous. yes, that's the right word... she was never jealous of Rita. Rita was her opposite, she's always serious about everything... and the one who really follows their father's wishes. but was she happy?

Ploy: (he open the door of his car, he hold her hand as he was about to help her to get inside the car.) wa-wait... what are you doing???
Chakrit: what do you think im doing? (he put her right arm at his nape and hold her waist.)
Ploy: hey~! why are- (because of her slight movement, she almost fall... but glad that Chakrit was still holding her waist.)

she felt like the time stopped when at that moment Chakrit catch her when she was almost fall. she look deep into his eyes, suddenly her heart starts to beat faster. she never experience that kind of feeling but she didnt understand why she suddenly felt that way. she was stunned for a moment, didnt even notice that she was inside of his car now. the next thing she realize was Chakrit finally got inside and start the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she sigh as she was looking at monitor of the computer, she felt like her brain is not functioning anymore... she dont how will she continue her design. Rita look at Rome to the other table, keeping himself busy from their project. but he knew that Rita was glaring at him, so he looked at her... they end up staring at each other. when he look at her, she look so haggard and she might not finish what she was doing.

Rome: is there any problem Ms. Thabcgumpon?
Rita: im just tired...
Rome: its still working hours... you dont have-
Rita: i know... (felt irritated by his words, she already know what she knows he'll say next.)
Rome: are you done with your design?
Rita: cant you just at least make me rest for awhile? (she murmured)
Rome: huh?
Rita: nothing... im not done yet...
Rome: well, hurry up that now. i want to see the design so that we decide about our next propo-
Rita: can i pass it tomorrow? im so tired right now.
Rome: why all of a sudden you've been lazy again?
Rita: im not lazy! its just that... everything i do recently was only working... and working... there's no even enjoyment here. its really boring.
Rome: but i need the design right now!
Rita: hey! dont you have a word "REST" in your vocabulary?

Rita get up from her seat and was about to go, she doesnt want to stay long in a place especially if someone annoys her so much. Rome just stare at her as she stood up and was about to open the door.

Rome: are tired of waiting?
Rita: (she was stunned for a moment. what was she tired for? what she tired for waiting?) uh...huh... wha-what do you mean?
Rome: im talking about HIM...
Rita: ("he sure knows how to read one's mind", she thought. she faced him.) what about him? (then again, she miss him... Chakrit.)
Rome: is this the reason why you're doing this?
Rita: what do you mean!?!... i... i... dont understand you! (Rome stood up from his seat and approach her.)
Rome: Rita... you dont understand do you? you're just pretending to be good to me... so that i can call him for you...
Rita: what?......! (when he said those words... she just cant explain and it wasnt her intention.)
Rome: (crossing his arms, he wanted get straight things out.) at first, you told me... you were so annoy... the next thing happened... you were being good to me...
Rita: (grit her teeth when he misinterpret everything she does. but was she really trying really hard? forcing herself to do so?) im not doing this because of him! im doing this because of WORK!.... im tired now! i dont wanna work for now! i wanna go home! (she opened the door and about to go out.)
Rome: try to keep yourself busy? i just want you to know that Krit was doing this because of you... dont you remember? he wanted to be a better man for you.

yes, she remembered... but she cant take it anymore... if only she could go with him that day he went. she went to the ladies room and there she let it out, she doesnt when will she stop crying and stop missing her. not seeing him makes her more depress, its one of the reasons why she wanted to concentrate on work and if that 'someday' comes... they'll meet again, they will know the answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"he wants to see you... no... dont plan to meet him... about his lost sister?... yes... what is your next plan?.... please do, Alak... we are still starting...", mysterious man in dark. he was talking to Alak over the phone. he want to go for the next plan. a man with full of revenge, he wants them to pay for what they have done to the person he loved most... his own flesh and blood. he doesnt know when he'll forgive these people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Por's phone was ringing, he thought that it would be his brother again, but the number that appears on the screen wasnt even register from his phonebook. but then... "hello?", he answered the call.

???: i just called because your brother wants to see you. meet him outside the Lilium Hotel.
Por: who's this?
???: your brother is impatiently waiting for you. go now and meet him as soon as possible. (he hang up the phone after that.)
Por: hello??? hello??? (he didnt said his name. but what was his brother doing outside the hotel waiting him?)

he looked at the room where Pat was inside, he locked her awhile ago... while he was looking at the door, he was thinking. maybe the reason why his brother want to meet up was because of her, its time for Ken to know and Pat is the only key for their answer, their lost sister is none other done... the girl he saw at Thabchumpon's mansion. her features just reminded by their late mother. he wanted to meet her closely and wanted to talk to her that time... but he dont know how.

Por: (he opened the door and surprisingly Pat was just sitting on the bed, she then look at him.) let's go...
Pat: huh? you'll let me go now?
Por: we have to meet my brother first... then after that i'll release you.
Pat: what about my sister?
Por: im sure he brought her with... let's go now.
Pat: ok... (she get up and followed him until they got inside the car.)

he thinks of himself... not being criminal at all. he didnt kidnap her and they had a deal, he will let her go... no matter what happens. this was his brother's fault and this will be the last time that his brother will drag him into his mess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

he didnt know how long they survive going up on the stairs, since Kanya's room is just right next to Ploy's room at 2nd floor. he wanted to carry Ploy for his convenience but Ploy dont want to, so he patiently push her wheelchair, while she was sitting on it... and carry the caster of the wheelchair in every stair.

Chakrit: so... mmmm.... where do i start? (he felt hesitant to pick some of Kanya's clothes, plus this woman he's with... have such a dirty mind.)
Ploy: open the closet for me... (Krit then open the closet and there were bunch of Kanya's clothes. she move closely to the closet as she hold on to the wheelchair's handrim.)

when Ploy get some of Kanya's clothes, she tried to pass it on Chakrit... so that he'll be the one to put it in a traveling bag, he fold the clothes first before he put it in the bag. after how many minutes, the last one where Kanya's under garments... she gave it to Krit and look at him... as she studies his features. Krit swallowed when he look at the bra... he can even smell the scent on it. "pervert...", she said while staring at him. "put that in the bag now so that we can go...", she command.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Por notice that while he's driving, someone's following... he dont understand why someone's following them. he speed up his car so that the car who's following them dont notice them.

Pat: can you slow down...
Por: someone's following us... (he look at the rear mirror again and the car still following them.)
Pat: huh? (she look at the back... and he was telling the truth.) wh-who are they!?!
Por: will you just shut up... i'll just speed up so that they cant follow.
Pat: who are they? they can still reach us...
Por: just sit still... (speeding up more...) i dunno why someone's following us. (looking at the mirror.)
Pat: why dont you right turn on the next highway...
Por: that's what im thinking too...

Pat was silently panicking... if she'll scream they might get accident, but she couldnt stop looking at the back and the car was still following them. then she look at some other way, she wanted Por to turn right on the next street, while Por wasnt planning to turn right, he's planning to turn left...

Pat: hey... turn right on the next street...
Por: what? i cant... (he look at her, he felt irritated because he's panicking at the same time.)
Pat: why!?! the car still following us... if will turn right, he wont follow.
Por: but its a wrong way! we might get accident if we turn right.
Pat: no! if we turn right... the car wont follow us anymore... since you speed up, you gotta make them lost!
Por: im turning left... its still the same...
Pat: what!?! we'll get caught! look, they can still reach us.
Por: (he could take it anymore, he cant even concentrate driving because they cant decide on which way they'll go. they're arguing again.) just shut up ok! and let me drive! (he didnt realize, he was not looking to his way anymore... and when he went back to concentrate driving, it was already too late.)

a a big truck was about to cross and rather stepping on the break, he turned the steering wheel to the right, as they got crash.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update, yeah... ^_^
im doing two fics at the same time, plus, im still busy these days because its festival.
i dont have time to edit everything here or to correct something.
i decided to put the other parts that supposedly i should post here in this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

* Por and Pat got accident because they gotta meet Ken and Ann personally
* Ratsami and Anchali realize that Pat didnt go home last night and received a message that Pat is in the hospital right now.
* Aum got jealous when Aff knew about Por's condition.
* Ken just knew about the accident when Aff called him, then it was the time that he decided to release Ann.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler Mode:

for more future scenes to look upto, Ken and Por went back to Paris. Por was still in recovery, while Ken starting a new life.
Aum will get mad to Aff... and decided to proceed his engagement with Ann.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ohhhh ... ken & ann... on the beach rolling in sand..! ekk!! lol. When is krit & ploy gonna get on good terms? i'm dying to know! & FINALLY Aum will be jealous of Aff!!! about time! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
ohhhh ... ken & ann... on the beach rolling in sand..! ekk!! lol. When is krit & ploy gonna get on good terms? i'm dying to know! & FINALLY Aum will be jealous of Aff!!! about time! :lol:

LMAO noy, Ploy and Krit will soon to be... since im planning to fast pace on their side... while i'll make it more slow for Rteam. Aff-Aum, Ken-Ann, Por-Pat.... critical condition. -_-

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
OOOOO.......so Por is going to have Amnesia.. does that mean he will fall in love with Ploy ? Ann will be returned to Aum, but I bet she'll be thinnking of Ken 24/7.

getting good......