Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki... I hope you didn't forget about one of my fav fics...

*waits patiently..*

lol... im working on it right now... hopefully i could post this before 6AM or if not... at least i could finish the chapter before i hangout, its thursday right now and later im going to hangout with my friends. like i said before, its festival here... ^__^"

nikki1786

LizQuen
what kind of festival? Are there lots of food? :D

not only food~!!!!!! there are lot of BOYS~!!! BOYS~!!!!!! BOYS~!!!!! BOYS are everywhere~!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: i bet we are going to hangout in the Seawall where are lot of group of friends hangout there ^_^ plus, if im planning to get drunk... i'll make sure i fell on a guy's car.... ~!!!!! LOL jk~!

our festival here is called KADAYAWAN, which is more likely similar to thanks giving, thanking for the feast and the nature that has been given to the land. something like that, one week no class... because in a whole week is a festive day... ^_^ hanging out such as bar-hopping, joining drinking contest, watching the rock bands of the city, floral parade of orchids... ^_^ , DURIANS everywhere... that's how the festival here all over in the city. me and my friend will hangout in the arcade later... lot of cute boyz go there recently... not only boyz... but korean boyz and japanese boyz... likes arcade a lot... ^_^ then after arcade, we are planning to go to the SEAWALL. ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Wow.. sounds like a lot of fun... not only will you feast on good food.. you get to feast on cute guys too... lol.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wow.. sounds like a lot of fun... not only will you feast on good food.. you get to feast on cute guys too... lol.

im going to hangout with my cousin too ^^ (INCEST) i really got a crush on him as well... but

nothing compares to him, he's also my cousin ^_^ but gawd~! im committing a sin too much :ph34r:

anyways, hopefully i'll post my chapter 16 later... ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
im going to hangout with my cousin too ^^ (INCEST) i really got a crush on him as well... but

nothing compares to him, he's also my cousin ^_^ but gawd~! im committing a sin too much :ph34r:

anyways, hopefully i'll post my chapter 16 later... ^^
ekkk! you have a crush on your cousin nikki? :eek: look what these fics has turn us into! lol. good thing i don't date asians! lmao. seems like you had funn!

nikki1786

LizQuen
ekkk! you have a crush on your cousin nikki? :eek: look what these fics has turn us into! lol. good thing i don't date asians! lmao. seems like you had funn!

noy, its just a crush... i can even still remember we played hide n seek at our old house. now, we are both busy with our lives. theses two guys always take care of me when i was still little, than my brothers who always teases me a lot. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
today... im gonna sleep the whole day... pray for me to wake up early... im still dizzy and got drunk... after the hangout... i drank 15 cans of beer... -__-" good night~!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
not only food~!!!!!! there are lot of BOYS~!!! BOYS~!!!!!! BOYS~!!!!! BOYS are everywhere~!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: i bet we are going to hangout in the Seawall where are lot of group of friends hangout there ^_^ plus, if im planning to get drunk... i'll make sure i fell on a guy's car.... ~!!!!! LOL jk~!

our festival here is called KADAYAWAN, which is more likely similar to thanks giving, thanking for the feast and the nature that has been given to the land. something like that, one week no class... because in a whole week is a festive day... ^_^ hanging out such as bar-hopping, joining drinking contest, watching the rock bands of the city, floral parade of orchids... ^_^ , DURIANS everywhere... that's how the festival here all over in the city. me and my friend will hangout in the arcade later... lot of cute boyz go there recently... not only boyz... but korean boyz and japanese boyz... likes arcade a lot... ^_^ then after arcade, we are planning to go to the SEAWALL. ^_^
wow... very lucky!! no classes for a week... our festival here is celebrated every summer kaya syempre walang pasok talaga... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have just completed the narrative beginning and chapter 1. I love it so far. So sad in a way. I love reading romance that brings deep emotion. The music really adds dramatic effect and causes my heart to waver as I read. Love it BELLEFIRE but I got to stop at chapter 1 and will continue later.

nikki1786

LizQuen
oki-doki... ^^ i was absent for a few days... because of the the festival and later... i wont promise if i finish the chapter... so far... i just have 3 scenes... need 8-9 scenes. i'll continue update this later, right now... im going to sleep.

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 16=-=_-'

Por thought he could avoid the big truck that was about to cross, that is why he turned right.... but they end up crash, bumped into another car that was parked at the right corner. the car crash gave a big impact not only to Pat... but also to Por.

[faded scene... back to the white house, where Ann just woke up... while Ken is in the study room.]

in the study room, Ken was composing a new piece... remembering the woman he loved along time ago and now, he just committed a scene. because he thought he just made love to the person he loves most... he thought that person came back for him... but all of a sudden he woke up and realize it was Ann... thus, he wanted to forget what happened last night.

he was all alone in the study room, he dont know if Ann woke up already. a strong wind passes by, came right out of the big window, his compositions flown away by the wind. he looked at the music sheets flying away outside of the big window, as he smell something's strange of the wind. it was not even a bad wind but he just felt something.

[scene: as Ken feels something strange, his brother Por is at the ER, surrounded by doctors. as for Pat she opened her eyes a little bit, noticing that they're surrounded by doctors and she saw Por beside her... then she faint again.]

Ann woke up having a bad dream that she was rape by Ken... but she felt like it was real. she analyze everything first, as far as she can remember she was talking to him, begging him to let her go then what happened next was... "No.... this cant be....", she hurriedly get up from the bed and went to the bathroom. she was crying while she took a cold shower, he left her a stain from her body a mark that would make her always remember of what he just did to her. she brush her bare-naked skin so badly, she dont want to remember... she hate him... she hate him so much "i hate you...", she whispered, didnt have any strength to fight what she feels right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ratsami was at the meeting for awhile, listening to Rita and Rome's proposal for the resort. his secretary interrupt the meeting as he just got a message from the hospital of his daughter Pat got accident. "what!?!", he cant believe of what he just heard... everybody was looking at him. he stood up from the executive's chair. he got out of the conference room and answered the phone from the hospital who just reported him about his daughter's accident. after the call, he called Anchali to be at the hospital immediately.

Ratsami: tell them to end the meeting right away...
Rita: dad??? (she just got out of the conference room, wondering if what's going on. Rome followed her as he wanted to know either.)
Ratsami: Rita... Pat got accident... we need to go to the hospital right away.
Rita: what?

[faded scene]

Anchali went to the hospital right away once she knew that her daughter got accident, she even realize that she never saw Pat since yesterday. she was asking herself of why this is happening to their family, they still dont have a news with their daughter Ann who just disappeared... and now, Pat just got involve to an accident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they had a long day of searching for Ann, Aff finally gave up. besides, she knew anyways where her sister is, she dont want pretend anymore just to look for her sister. Aum and her went to the coffee shop to rest for awhile. she wanted to tell the truth to Aum about her sister, she already have the money that Ken ask... but she couldnt even reach his phone. she's worried because Ken might did something to her sister.

Aum: is there something bothering you? (he gave his order to the waiter of one espresso)
Aff: uh no... (then she look at the waiter.) cappucino please... thank you.
Aum: i... i just realize something... (she look at him, as he was trying to get serious.) i hate my father so much... i dont know what to do now.
Aff: why do you have to follow your father's wish anyway.... if you really dont want to. is inheritance important at all?
Aum: i just wanted to prove to him that i can run our business well. i have my own freedom, you know...
Aff: then why dont you let him understand about what you really wanted to do...
Aum: he dont understand me at all... but... i guess, i could learn how to love your sister... right?
Aff: its not about learning to love... you're forcing yourself to this situation. you're deceiving yourself... you always follow your father, you didnt even-
Aum: ok... enough. you know me too well Aff, but i right now i just dont know what to do with my father...
Aff: tell him once more... just give him sometime to think about it, let him realize what you really want.
Aum: i know... but somewhere in my mind... when i think about the engagement last time... i know that i can learn to love your sister.

she didnt talk anymore... she knew that Aum was really trying hard to please not only his father but also... he was trying himself to learn to love her sister. Aff guessed and was already convince by his actions, she gotta help him. Aff excuse herself to go to the bathroom, she needs to call for one last time on Ken... if Ken doesnt still answer his phone, she'll force to tell her family about the truth on Ann's disappearance. but if when was the time to call Ken, her phone suddenly ringing and its her father who was calling.

Aff: hello, dad?
Ratsami: Aff... come here in the hospital right now. Pat just got accident.
Aff: what!?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the hospital...

as Ratsami, Rita and Rome were waiting for the doctor come, Anchali just arrive. an hour later, the doctor finally come out.

Ratsami: how is she Doc? (holding on Anchali as they look worried after the operation.)
Doctor: she's fine now... she just broke her hand, but she's fine now. but im glad that there's nothing wrong with her head. (both Ratsami and Anchali felt relief and even Rita about Pat's situation. but the doctor is still not finish.) but the man is at critical condition right now.
Anchali: a man? (she just realize that she didnt saw her daughter went home last night nor joined the breakfast this morning, but she wonder if who's the man that Pat be with.)

Aff and Aum just arrive as they approach her family.

Aff: how's Pat?
Anchali: (she look at Aff, since she's the last person whom Pat be with yesterday.) Aff, i thought you're with Pat yesterday... but why she's with another man?
Aff: a man? (she then remembered that Pat was with Por yesterday...) Por...? (Rita look at her and so as Ratsami.)
Ratsami: you mean she didnt get home yesterday because she's with him??? (he was starting to feel enrage, he felt like Por was the cause of the accident.)
Aff: i dont know... last night i was looking for her but i cant find her anywhere, i thought she went home by herself yesterday after that.

they cant blame on Aff because she didnt even know that Pat went with Por that night. plus, knowing their sister... Pat is being sneaky and careless sometimes.

Aff: Doc, how's my sister?
Doctor: she's fine now, she'll be transfer in the patient's room. (the doctor look at the family...)
Aff: what about the man?
Doctor: like i said he's still in critical condition...
Aff: i see... (she was thinking thoroughly... then she thought about calling Ken right away, since his brother got accident.) dad, mom... will you excuse me for a moment? i'll be right back.
Rita: where are you going?
Aff: i just need to call someone... (she left Aum with her family and she run as fast as she can to call Ken outside the hospital.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ploy decided to stay for a night in the hospital with Kanya. she doesnt care anymore if she's handicap, her only concern is Kanya at this moment since she's more ill than her. its already 6 in the evening and she didnt even took some lunch today, so she decided to go to the canteen. but when she was about to open the door, Chakrit just came in. he brought some food.

Ploy: what are you doing here?
Chakrit: cant you see i brought some food?
Ploy: i dont need your food because i'll buy for myself.
Chakrit: there you go again...
Kanya: thanks, Krit. (Kanya just woke up. then Chakrit come in and approach her as he smiles.)
Chakrit: how are you? (he smiled at her.) i brought you some food... and for the PERSON WHO'S TAKING CARE OF YOU RIGHT NOW. (Ploy just look at them as if she didnt care.)
Kanya: oh, you didnt have to bother anymore... but thanks, Doctor Krit. (she smile so sweetly of how Krit is being cared not only for her, but also for her Ms. Ploy.)
Ploy: hey! like i said before... i dont want your food! (looking away.)
Chakrit: can you keep your voice down? you even open the door...
Ploy: so what!?! i dont want your food because im going to buy for myself.
Kanya: Ms. Ploy... but Doctor Chakrit bought us some food because you might have a hard time to buy some because you're-
Ploy: Kanya, even though im handicap and sitting on this wheelchair... i can handle myself and i dont need someone like him to take care of me! now, will you excuse me? (she just went and left them...)

as usual for Ploy... everytime she meets or sees Chakrit, she always bring up her attitude of being stubborn. even though she knew that he only do his job as helping them... he just dont know why she cant rely on him at all, maybe because she knew him in Thailand and Kanya doesnt understand her at all... of course Kanya doesnt know Chakrit at all except as being a doctor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff finally reach Ken's phone. she cant believe that it took her the whole day to call him, of course she has to talk to him.

Ken: hello? (Ken went to the place where's the signal.)
Aff: Ken! you need to come back here ASAP!
Ken: huh? wh-why?
Aff: what do you mean why!?! you should go here by now because Por got accident and he's in critical condition right now!
Ken: what!?! (he just cant believe of what he just heard.) h-how did this happen to my brother!?!
Aff: i dont know either! your brother and my sister got accident...
Ken: yo-your sister? (he turn around as he saw Ann standing right behind him.)
Aff: my younger sister Pat, i dont know why they're together but right now... you have to be here.
Ken: (yes, he remembered... his brother is with Aff's sister. he's the reason why they were together.) f-fine... i... i-i'll be there right away. (he hang up the phone right away and was trying to ignore Ann. but he knew that Ann is still looking at him.)
Ann: who are you talking with? (Ken stop from walking and caught at the moment.)
Ken: we're going now... i'll set you free. (when he was about to walk out, Ann wasnt finish.)
Ann: that's it? after what you've done to me... you're planning to set me free now. (she started to cry. then Ken turned around to face her.)
Ken: (he doesnt feel guilty at this moment, his concern is his brother who's at hospital right now. but she was crying already.) im sorry from what i did.
Ann: sorry? do you think i can forgive after what you've done to me?
Ken: i didnt mean to... i thought your my- (he didnt finish, he rather not tell. he come closer to her and wanted her to understand that this is not the time they have to talk about what happened to them, about what he did.) you want me to let you go... and now im letting you go. so, prepare your things now. (he felt like he wanted to cry now, all the guilt and the things he have done went all wrong. now, he's brother is at critical state.)

Ann didnt understand why his eyes moistening, as if he was about to cry... but he was resisting it. she walk away and went to the room to get her things, there are only two things that happened to her eversince she got here.... the good thing and the bad thing. the good thing there was Ken treated her like she was someone special... she remembered that Ken thought her as sister and that's it. while the bad thing there was, after she told him that she's not his lost sister... he raped her. and now, he's letting her go after what he have done. which she want him to realize and wanted to know why he did that, she's hating him more and more. she will never ever forgive him and she will always remember this "this white house...", she whispered as she look at the white house for one last time. the private helicopter, owned by Ken... was waiting for them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff went back inside the hospital, for some reason... she realize that... if Ken's brother didnt got accident, Ken will not come to see her or even his brother, but one thing she forgot to tell Ken if he brought her sister Ann back. she was about to go back and call Ken again outside the hospital but Rita called her.

Rita: Aff... (Aff stop and turn around to face her.)
Aff: Rita...
Rita: where have you been? dad is calling you...
Aff: i was about to go back there but i forgot to call someone. i need to call Por's brother.
Rita: uh... i-i see... (she frown at the same time, she remembered that Aff introduce Por to them as her boyfriend.) uh... i think you need to go back there first because Pat has been transfered in the patient's room now.
Aff: i see... ok, then... (she didnt know what to do now, she's still not sure if she could get a chance to call Ken again. she wanted to tell Ken that he has to bring along her sister. so that the suffering of Thabchumpon family will end. she felt guilty and blaming herself at the same time... from all the tings that has been happening to their family.)

"she called Ken... so he's coming", Rita thought while walking with her sister to go to the patient's room where there sister at. yes, she knew Por and Ken Wongrutiyan along time ago, she knew that she has a brother from her mother's side. she remembered when she first meet Por up close and was even surprise when he visit the Thabchumpon's mansion. there was a weird feeling when their eyes meet, a blood that bounds them and she knew him all along and his brother. she havent seen Por's brother though, never before... but she wasnt so sure that time when she met a young man at Wongrutiyan's mansion... she wasnt sure if it was Por or Ken.

[flashback]

she was in sophomore high when she started to search everywhere if where's her real mom lives, when she finally found the house where her mom lives she felt so happy and thought she was given a chance to see her that time. but on that day, the Wongrutiyan family lives in Paris from then on and only goes back to Thailand if its vacation. the caretaker didnt want to let her in the house, Rita only wanted to see the pictures of her mother and the rest of the family.

the next summer she attempted to sneak in at Wongrutiyan's mansion. however, from the terrace of the two story house... a man saw her climbing at the big wall. he waited her to get inside their territory, he wanted to confront her personally. Rita walk around the garden first... she was attracted instantly at the grotto, where there were dim lights focusing on the virgin mary and light stream of a waterfalls. the landscaping of the garden was even better than their garden(Thabchumpon's mansion). when she was about to touch the water at the waterfalls, a man's voice made her surprise and made her froze for a moment...

???: who are you? how did you get in? why are you here?
Rita: ah... uh... uh... uhmmmm...
???: if you dont speak up, i will call the guards.
Rita: NO~! (she turn around to face the man, but he was standing at the shade and it was dark.)
???: then who are you? (he was calm while asking her... but there was a threat to his voice.)
Rita: im not what you think... im not planning to-
???: but you're a trespasser.
Rita: uh... ah...
???: why are you here?
Rita: uh... i... i live here...
???: you live here? you're really suck in lying little girl. do you want me to call the guards the now?
Rita: no... please...
???: then, why are you here?
Rita: i... i... i just wanna see my mother.
???: your mother? you mean the owner of this house.
Rita: you could say that...
???: you seem not so sure and you lie twice...
Rita: no... im telling the truth. the owner of this house is my mother and i want to meet her.
???: (he dont if he'll actually believe in this girl.) im sorry... but the one your looking for is not here. she lives in Paris now.
Rita: but i thought they go visit here every summer.
???: not this year, since her two sons live with her there and i dont believe they have a daughter... so please, stop lying now. i dont want your explanation anymore and just go... before i could call the guards.
Rita: fine... but can you tell me your name?
???: why i should tell you my name??? hey, get out of here now before... i'll call the guards.

after that... she never cam back to sneak in again. she was rather waiting outside the mansion, but she failed. no one came and she guess that she has to give up from that they on, but at least she knew that she has two brothers who's older than her, and means she's the youngest. she remembered the day she told this about to Chakrit, since he was the only person whom she can tell about her secrets... gladly, Chakrit helped him and knew Wongrutiyan family. she cant remember of how did Chakrit knew Wongrutiyan family but that was the day when Chakrit gave her some photos of Por... but he didnt have any pics of Ken.

as they went inside the patient's room, Pat is still unconscious but she's already fine and soon she'll woke up. Rita just stared at Pat... knowing that her sister is with her brother and how come they got accident. Aff decided to check on Por's condition and so she excuse herself, Aum followed her. while Rome decided to buy a food for the family, he didnt expect that this would happen to Thabchumpon's family. if once Pat woke up, they'll will know the whole story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken and Ann finally arrive from the mainland, with Ken's car parking at the corner. he opened the door for her and he driver her back to the Thabchumpon's mansion, she look at Ken while he was driving, he drove in the motion of speed as if he was in a hurry... when they finally arrive infront of Thabchumpon's mansion, she got carried away as he stop the car. Ken didnt look at her, he was looking away from her.

Ken: (when she was about to go out.) there's something i have to tell you... (Ann look at him again... with seriousness on her face.) my brother and your sister got accident.
Ann: what!?!
Ken: i will go in the hospital after this... (he look at her.)
Ann: wa-wait... how did this happen!?! (she was confuse and before she realize it... she already bear in mind that all these things happened to her was Ken's deeds. he plan it out all this time.) wha-what did you do to my sister!?! how could you do this to me!?!
Ken: look, i didnt know what happened and Aff called me that they're in the hospital right now.
Ann: Aff??? but how did Aff-
Ken: i have no time anymore... im going to see my brother now! and i believe all your family is in the hospital and if you'll come with me... you'll get to see your whole family.
Ann: why i should come with you!?! you plan all of these... and you even hurt my sister! and why the hell Aff called you!?! (she didnt know what to do now, how could he do this to her.) no... im not coming with you... im not coming with you... i will go there by myself! (she bang the door as she close it and went inside the Thabchumpon's mansion.)

while she was running, she was wishing that she will never see his face again... she curse him. she dont wanna see him and he was cruel that she ever thought. she felt like he destroy everything... her whole self, not only herself but her family...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff was watching Por at the glass, with all the hospital's mechanical devices put on Por's body. the doctor said that he'll be transfer in the patient's room tomorrow, as for now... she's waiting for Ken. at this moment, she blames herself from what happened to her sister Pat... plus, the problem with Ann's disappearance. she felt guilty and all because her stupidness, she dont know what to do right now. she didnt realize that she was crying already, until Aum offered her a handkerchief.

Aum: are you alright? (Aff accept his handkerchief and wipe her tears.)
Aff: yeah... i... i... i... i was just thinking that if not because of me... this wont happened.
Aum: why are you blaming yourself? you didnt cause any problem...
Aff: you dont understand... im just so stupid and didnt know what to do...
Aum: hush now... (he hug her without hesitation, he dont wanna leave her at the moment like this since she feel so helpless.) its not your fault, ok... (he whispered to her ear.)

for the first, Aum just realize how Aff was so helpless about all these things that happened to her family. he thought that Aff was the same jolly person whom he met before, at this moment... he dont wanna let her go, he will stay beside her until she feels better.

when he hugged her for so long, he felt her heart beat... though it was weird at all but the way she feels right now is over stress and all the problems that occurred right now. he look at the window shield where he saw Aff's "boyfriend" Por still in critical state. while looking at him, there's something he wanted to say about this guy... but he dont know how to say it. he doesnt know if this guy knew Aff for along time, but right now, all he care about is Aff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome just got back from the restaurant, he already bought some food for the Thabchumpon family. but as he got out of his car, he saw a familiar face... and when he realize who the person is. "Ken...", he wasnt so sure if he was right but.... it for sure it was look like Ken Wongrutiyan. yes, he knew Wongrutiyan brothers. when he arrived the hospital awhile ago together with Ratsami and Rita... especially when Rita's sister Aff came... he didnt expect to hear that the guy Pat went with was none other than Por Wongrutiyan.

though he heard that Por runs the business here in Thailand and never heard about Ken since the last incident about him and his sister... he never saw Ken here in Thailand. and now, he's here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did you already guess of how the story goes...
i guess the being absent for days took me to analyze all the scenes of how people connect
with each other. anyways, like i said before... i dont have time to correct everything here.

Next Chapter Scenes:

* Rome and Ken meet again... Rome didnt expect to see the one who killed his sister.
* Aff and Ken meet, though they were both confuse... about how did this happened to his brother and to her sister... all they have to do is to wait for Por and Pat wake up.
* Ann appeared in the hospital though it was expected that she'll meet Ken in the hospital, she dont wanna see him... and so as with her whole family was shocked when they saw her.
* Ploy didnt have a choice but to fulfill Kanya's request, aside from Krit taking care of Kanya... Kanya's request to Krit is to take care of Ploy so that she could walk again.
* Pat finally woke up, but Por will be at the state of coma.

Spoiler Mode:

Ann will get mad on Aff, she will hate her more... and Aum will know about the truth of how Ann disappeared all of a sudden. Ken and Por will leave and start a new life in Paris.