Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

transcend89

sarNie Adult
when i saw bellefire i thought you updated can't wait for the rteam and ken and ann there my fav on here aff is annoying me now

chenling

sarNie Adult
now i thought i left feedie..damn i'm getting old lol...great update my dear...don't make us wait long for another update..pretty please!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i can't wait for ploy to start walking again^^ i wonder what's going to happen to aff when everyone starts hating her....atm my favorite couple in here is rome/rita i am so intrigued to know what's going to happen next with them^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
when i saw bellefire i thought you updated can't wait for the rteam and ken and ann there my fav on here aff is annoying me now
lmao... tomorrow i'll be starting updating this... ^_^

now i thought i left feedie..damn i'm getting old lol...great update my dear...don't make us wait long for another update..pretty please!!!
am i feel like torturing you? sometimes, when writing a couple of scenes in one chapter... it took me dayS just to finish it. i'll be updating maybe tonight or tomorrow. ^_^

i can't wait for ploy to start walking again^^ i wonder what's going to happen to aff when everyone starts hating her....atm my favorite couple in here is rome/rita i am so intrigued to know what's going to happen next with them^^
lol... i cant wait either.... ^^ Ploy should thank Krit here.... but, so sad and im looking forward what only Krit will got from her? XD everyone in the story has a connection. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
*ouch* poor AFF ! She is annoying though haha ..i still love her. Rome will hurt Rita to get to Ken. Wait. Ann seen to be a more right target since she & ken roll in the sand together haha.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
*ouch* poor AFF ! She is annoying though haha ..i still love her. Rome will hurt Rita to get to Ken. Wait. Ann seen to be a more right target since she & ken roll in the sand together haha.
hey yeah it could go either way lol didn't think about that

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 18=-=_-'

"but father will get mad at you if you'll runaway!.... Mae, he's not meant for you!", Rome said while holding his sister's shoulder. he cant let her sister go to be with that man (Ken). however, on that night Mae chose to runaway with that man and never came back... not until, he just found out a news from his sister. everyday he mourn just to tell his dead sister to forgive him to all the things he have said when she was still alive. he cant accept the fact that his sister died, how come she died like this? everytime he thinks of the man that his sister loved... he cant stop but to blame all because of him(Ken). he dont know when he'll forgive him, no matter how much he wanted to know what really happened to his sister... he told his sister once more "i will never forgive him... this is all because of him. please tell me its all his fault", he said.

laying down on his bed suddenly his phone was ringing, he knew it was Chakrit. they were both busy and so they dont have time talk over the phone, and now Chakrit is calling him.

Rome: Krit, what's up?
Chakrit: i knew you that you're still awake.
Rome: you know how i am...
Chakrit: ummmm.... listen... there's something i need to ask you about last time. when i called you last time... the one who answer the phone was Rita, right?
Rome: (he just remembered again, he havent told Chakrit yet that he was working in Thabchumpon company and the fact that Rita is his partner for the project plan.) yes...
Chakrit: i see...
Rome: im sorry if i didnt told you about it. WE... i mean im very busy with the other projects.
Chakrit: its okay... if you could tell me or not. but definitely... i know that Rita will go back to her family.
Rome: ummm... there's this project about the resort and Mr. Thabchumpon wants me to be the architect of the resort and he wanted her daughter to be the interior design of the resort. so, Rita and i are....-
Chakrit: i know what you mean, that's cool... (he tried to cheer on his cousin, though some part of him is affected. he doesnt understand why but he knew that there's nothing to worry about.)
Rome: you're not mad, arent you?
Chakrit: why am i suppose to be mad? besides, there's nothing wrong if you work with her... since she's very talented.
Rome: cause... you might think that i will get her from you.
Chakrit: whether you get her or not, its no big deal to me...
Rome: what??? what's that suppose to mean? (Chakrit's patient is calling him already.)
Chakrit: i gotta go now. i'll just call you some other time. by the way, dont tell Rita i called. (then he already hang up the phone.)

Chakrit went back to where Ploy is, he saw her trying herself to walk again but as she stand and tried to walk, she was about to fall. he run as fast as he could so that he could catch her... and so he did. the feeling she felt last time at the car scene... she dont know why she always felt this everytime he catch her, her heart beats faster again. everytime she falls, he's always there. she met his eyes and then "are you alright?", he said. she realize that there were still on the ground, he was holding her so tightly as if he was so worried if something happened to her. but in the end she push her again, she dont like this awkward moment of her to show... she might...

Chakrit: why did you push me!?!
Ploy: cause i didnt ask for your help!
Chakrit: im your doctor, that's why im helping you!
Ploy: if you really are a doctor, you should keep an eye on your patient~!
Chakrit: i am! why are you shouting at me always!?!
Ploy: i am not! im just saying what i have to say! (trying to stand up on her own, but Chakrit is still trying to help her.) dont touch me~!
Chakrit: how can you stand if i wont help you!?! (Ploy got carried away when he shouted at her. it was like her dad who scolds often when she was still little.)
Ploy: (he helped her, as she was seated back to her wheelchair.) i wanna go back... (she dont feel like wanna go on for their session.)
Chakrit: hey, we are still not-
Ploy: i said i wanna go back~!
Chakrit: Ms-
Ploy: if you dont let me... i'll just go back by myself. (then she leave right away.)

he was really pissed off, he dont know what to do anymore with Ploy "i cant believe her sister is more stubborn than her...", he thought as he was comparing Rita and Ploy. he couldnt even believe that this woman (Ploy) is Rita's sister who's the worst woman he ever met, he had never lose his patience before, not even from Rita. and now, this one... its his first time to meet someone like her. "she's the worst ever...", he said as he watch her at afar trying to help herself to go up to the elevated floor. he went as he wanted to help her but it was already too late when a nurse came to help her. then she finally get back inside the hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

outside the hospital...

Rita followed Aff where she went, until she find her talking to someone.... and she realize as she saw them clearly it was her brother, Ken Wongrutiyan. she was kind of surprise when she saw them as they know each other. Rita come closer for she wanted to know what they are talking about.

Ken: its not your fault, ok...
Aff: how can it not be my fault!?! this is all happening was because of me!
Ken: (holding her.) i will talk to Ann again... she's just like that was because of... (he look away...) what i did to her. (lowering his voice but enough for her to hear it.)
Aff: what??? what you did to her!?!
Ken: Aff... listen to me carefully... this is not all your fault. when i came back here in Thailand was because i wanted to find my lost sister and so i hired someone to look for her, when you became my business partner in Lilium Hotel. i remembered what my father said... that one of the Thabchumpon sisters is my lost sister. she's the daughter of my late mother and your father Ratsami...
Aff: you mean my dad had an affair with your mother? (Ken just nod.) is that the reason why you chose to kidnap my sister than what we've plan before?
Ken: im sorry Aff... i didnt mean to do it. all i thought she's my sister but in the end she was not... Por told me that day over the phone... before he got accident that Ann was not our sister. the next thing happened he got accident together with your sister Pat.

Rita dont know how to react to all the things she have heard, she realize that her brother(Ken) was also looking for her. but why just now? why all of a sudden he showed up and meet up with her other sisters but not her personally? and why it became like this? she cant take it anymore... she showed up to them, she wanted to cry but she want to control herself and be more calm. she dont know if she could probably like this person because he's her brother but at the same she wonder if she could hate him for what he did to her sisters.

Aff: Rita... (widening her eyes, she was thinking that Rita heard what Ken said.)
Rita: (lowering her head, she didnt want her brother want to see that she was also hurt because of what she have done.) how could yo do this...? do you think... mom would be happy if she knew what you did to my sisters... (she then look at Ken.)
Aff: (she cant believe of what Rita just said. did she head it right?) Rita... what are you saying...
Rita: (Ken was stun for a moment and didnt know how to react, he knew what she just said.) you came back to look for me...? (she bluntly smile.) dont give me that damn reason because since i was little i knew who my mother was... i knew i have brothers.
Aff: Rita?... you mean... (she was confuse.)
Ken: if you knew then... why you didnt look for us?
Rita: how can i? if i knew that the Wongrutiyan family migrate to other country... (she wipe her tears when she knew that she cant control herself anymore, then she cross her arms) now, if you came back here... just to see me. you already did... is this enough??? what you did to my sisters is unforgivable... and i dont when i will forgive you, you even put Por in danger... (she dont know what to say anymore, she pulled Aff to leave right away.) let's go Aff... mom and dad is looking for us.

in the end, she forsaken him... she didnt accept him as her brother. for years that time has passed by, though she was looking forward to meet her other family... but because she realize that there's a family already that she could call on, she got her sisters and for Rita it was enough to have them. she made up her mind, that's what her mind says... she already got a family, why does she have to look for this people who didnt even think once to look for her years ago... why just now? it was already too late for her. but does her decision made a right choice? she always listen to what her heart says but this time, she chose what her mind says. she rather chose what her love ones think if these people(Ken and Por) try to interfere their lives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"An... where have you been!?! i am asking you... why arent you answering me!?!", Ratsami keep asking on his daughter who has been gone for days, the thought that his daughter my kidnap... but then, there she is. she's back. Anchali was trying to calm her husband who didnt stop asking their daughter if where she'd been. "Ann!", he finally raise his voice, she then look at her father. she dont how to explain exactly her father and her mother... nor Aum who was there also. "where... have you been?", Ratsami ask her again one more time. but before she could speak up, Pat just woke up from her unconsciousness. "where am i?", all of them look at Pat who just woke up.

Anchali: Pat! Pat, dear... (holding her left hand.)
Pat: mom... dad... (she look at those people who surrounded by her. then there was Ann who's also worried.) Ann... (she touch her sister's face, if what she see was real.) we're... we're suppose to meet you that-that day... (she could feel the ache on her head that has bandage.)
Ratsami: Pat... what really happened to you? (he wanted to know why this is happening to his family.)
Pat: (when she realize that she was ask by her father, she wanted know if where exactly is Por, what happened to him?) whe-where's Por? we.. we're suppose to meet you that day Ann... but someone was following us.... the next thing happened was-
Anchali: Pat, dear... dont talk to too much for now. you just woke up.
Ratsami: Pat, tell me why you were with-
Anchali: Ratsami! for Pete's sakes~! can you please give our daughter a rest first~! (she had enough with these problems, she wants to end it right away. there's always a time to solve some things, but not for now.) right now, all she need is to rest...
Pat: mom... im alright-
Anchali: no, dear... you should rest for now. we take care everything from here. (she look at them to warn them.) now, Ann... while your sister is having a rest... you should be the one to answer us... where have you been and why did your sister was about to meet you that day she got accident?

before Ann could answer her mother, her sisters Rita and Aff just came in. she look at her sister(Aff) again who's the one causes all this trouble, she hate her just like what she said awhile ago. Aff was hesitant to came in since she really dont know what to do and she was all in blame. "mom... dad...", she look at them and then "i have nothing to tell about... why dont you ask HER...", she returned her look to Aff "...since she knows where i've been.", she finished. before she could start to lose her temper on Aff, she leave the room and made everyone to look at Aff. "Aff...", Ratsami look at her closely. Aff didnt know where to start, she started to cry as Aum comfort her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken left awhile ago, he received a call from Alak to meet him. he decided to meet him, to ask if who's behind the scene of his brother's accident. he wanted to know, he wanted to find if who's behind on it. he dont understand why is someone's threatening their lives eversince he came back.

background music "Requim" CLICK ME

"hello... Alak... i'll go alone to meet him... dont worry about me... im sure he wont do anything to me... there's only one thing i really want from him... okay... i'll call you if i need you... thanks Alak...", Chiangsai hang up the phone as get up from his executive chair. he's going to meet his nephew... or should he say, his wife's nephew. since he really likes to mingle in anyone's business... just like how he get attach on Ratsami's business and become closer to the Thabchumpon family. for him, money is important... without it, how will his family live if there's no money. this is what his wife's weakness, facing and portraying being the illegitimate daughter of Wongrutiyan family. he already told his wife that she has to get her rights and not to be fear to face the people who forsaken her in the past... "if you cant do it, Adung... i will do it for you... besides this is also for our son, Aum.", then he finally leave his office as he was going to meet Ken Wongrutiyan.

all this time, he already plan about this... if Ken didnt come back here in Thailand, it means he doesnt really cared about his long lost sister. even if Ken wont come back, he still have his wild card as he wanted to his son Aum to get marry with Ann as soon as possible.

[flashback]

Chiangsai: what's that Ratsami? (seeing his friend working on some important documents.)
Ratsami: ah... this?... im just looking over the documents i signed awhile ago with my lawyer. having 5 daughters is not so easy because i have to divide what a parent treasures most... (he smiled to him and just being assured to all the things that happened today.) i just wonder if when my eldest daughter quit from her work at the university as an art teacher. i know i dont have to force her if she doesnt really want to work here. but she's the eldest daughter of my five roses... she'll be the one to run our business sooner or later...
Chiangsai: is that mean she'll be the next president in our company. (Ratsami just smile.) dont you think it would be hard for her? besides, you're the one who told me that she graduate in bachelor of arts...
Ratsami: it doesnt matter where or what she graduated... its her interest in this company i want. she and her other sister who has only interested in arts (he was referring to Ann and Rita). my other daughters took business management to run my business. but i still have to get my two other daughters to have interest in my business...
Chiangsai: (he already realize, the thought his son will be the next president of the company but... he was wrong. he has to come up something before its too late.) mmm... i dont know if this will help... but if you dont mind, if marriage is the solution for you to get your daughter to have interest in your company... why not?
Ratsami: not bad... how about if we get hooked our children...? (he was referring to Chiangsai's son, Aum.)

he just smile and he want to expect more... he only needs to tell Aum to make Ann decide what she really wants and has to pursue her dreams as an artist and an art teacher, while his son will be the president of the company.

he's on his way to meet Ken and all he wants is to get what he really ask for, for the sake of his family. but is it really for his family or because of his selfishness?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakrit get some walkers to give it to Ploy for her to use it tomorrow, he knew it on the day they meet again... he knew that its going to be hard for him, worst is Kanya knows her. and now, he's even assigned to take care of this woman(Ploy), it's one of Kanya's request. and there's nothing he can do about it.

Ploy: Kanya, i dont understand why do you have these silly requests... (she was try to scold her, but she cant and all Kanya do is giggling.) what are you laughing at? i dont wanna fulfill your requests then... its better if i go back to Thailand. (she look at her seriously but Kanya is still laughing.) Kanya, im serious...
Kanya: Ms. Ploy... dont you want to recover? i still want you to see you walking.
Ploy: what are you saying... you're not going to die, ok?
Kanya: Ms. Ploy, let's just face the reality... i already accept the fact that im going to die before i was confined here.
Ploy: but Kanya... i still want you to get better... there are lot of people who got recovered because of 'miracle'. do you believe in miracles? if you just think positive, you'll see...
Kanya: (she bluntly laugh.) i believe in miracles... but if its really my time... then i have to accept it. wait... why the topic turn into me? like i said awhile ago Ms. Ploy, there's nothing wrong if you gave Chakrit a chance... besides, he's a doctor.
Ploy: there are lot of doctors here... but why him???
Kanya: because i trust him most...
Ploy: well, you're wrong... i know him too well... dont you know that he cheated alot to my sister?
Kanya: you already told me that... but that's another story... and you said they broke up... (trying to get up and sit up straight.) Chakrit is a doctor... he's doing his job to help his patients.
Ploy: i already confirm to you that- (before she could finish someone is knocking on the door and it was Chakrit who enter the room.)

he brought something for Ploy, and she look away... but Kanya greeted him. "i just came here to gave you this... so that you can use it starting tomorrow in our session", she still ignores him as she look at Kanya who's smiling at them. Chakrit wondered why Kanya is seems so happy "thanks, doc... for taking care of your patient...", they(Chakrit and Ploy) dont get her so much, was she trying to tease them?

Kanya: Ms. Ploy here... cant wait to walk again. (she glare at Kanya giving her a warning sign.)
Chakrit: im just doing my job, Kanya. im just hoping that tomorrow... my patient wont show her being stubborn again because this is for her own good.
Kanya: you're right, doc... (giving her a grin, then Ploy look at him.)
Ploy: im not stubborn!
Chakrit: i didnt say anything...
Ploy: yes, you are! you just said that i am stubborn~!
Chakrit: i didnt mentioned your name... well, if you're not really stubborn, why dont you show it to me and prove it to me? 'cause if you wont... you'll lose.
Ploy: fine~! i will show you!... i wont lose to you...
Chakrit: i'll be more glad if you'll lose... because everytime you fall... i can always get a chance to catch you.
Ploy: pervert~! i hate you, maybe that's the reason why my sister left you...~!
Chakrit: (he cleared his throat and was getting ready to leave.) ok, ok... call me whatever you want... (he look at his wristwatch.) i have to leave now because i have another appointment. (he look at Kanya as she was still laughing at the two... then he wink on her.)
Ploy: go now... you damn f*****g perverted as*****~! (when Chakrit left, she locked the door and then she look at the walkers that Chakrit left.)

the walkers was for her to use it starting tomorrow, as she look at it... she's getting more piss when she saw the walkers has ribbon on it, like a gift. she didnt understand at all, but she wonder why Chakrit have to put some ribbon on the walkers. plus, she wont lose to him tomorrow... she has to succeed for Kanya's wish, Kanya wanted to see her walk again and this is the only thing she could do to Kanya. if she could walk again, she'll go back to Thailand right away and start working.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"answer me!?! what have you done?... where did your sister go!?!", Ratsami cant stop himself but to know the truth, asking Aff if what does she know. he was enrage and desperately wanted to know if what's really going on to their family, if who's behind to all these things.

Pat was looking at her sister Aff who doesnt answer their father, she was confuse and wonder why they are blaming Aff to all the incident. "dad... its not her fault.", she finally interrupt... for she believe that its not Aff's fault... it was no one's fault. the thing that her father has to do is to talk to the Wongrutiyan brothers in the first place, though everybody has a reason why this is happening. still she believe that it's no one's fault, not her sisters... nor the Wongrutiyan's brothers. "i... i...", she tried to get up "...i wanna see Por because he's the one who knows everything about what's going on...", she continued.

Rita: Por... Por is at critical state...
Pat: what?
Aum: the doctor have no idea if when he'll wake up.
Ratsami: Pat... what do you mean the brothers knows everything? are they involve to Ann's disappearance? and why are you with Por that time? did he kidnap you?
Pat: (she admit the fact that it was more like kidnapping when Por locked her into his rest house, but in the end she's the one who help Por.) no... dad. i was with Por because i found out that the brothers got a wrong information about their lost sister. they thought Ann was their lost sister but it wasnt, i told them that it was Rita. (all of them turned their look to Rita.)

Ratsami was stunned for a moment, he knew about the whole truth on Wongrutiyan brothers but he didnt expect that the brothers were searching for their sister, his daughter... Rita. he didnt hid the fact to Rita that she has different mother, but he let Rita to look on Anchali as her mother. he didnt expect to happen this way and how come the brothers do this to him, he wonder if Ying was the one who's behind this all... just to see their daughter desperately.

Pat explained everything and told everyone that Aff has nothing to do with this, she also explained that it wasnt the Wongrutiyan brothers fault... since they only wanted to see their sister. plus, she could still remember how Por hurt so much about his past. but in the end, its still Ratsami's decision if what he'll do with the brothers.

meanwhile, after he heard everything about what's going to the Thabchumpon family... Aum left and tried to find Ann outside the hospital. he thinks that Ann should understand about the problem between Wongrutiyan and their family, he dont want Ann to blame Aff to all the things that happened to her when she was gone for awhile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*stretching* ;) finally updated. i hope you dont miss this chapter, coz the VILLAIN is finally revealed!
i feel like my fingers dont want to work on this anymore.... JK~! :lol: why should i!?!
even i dont want to miss the part of the lovey-dovey scenes of the couples.
i decided to put Aum and Ann's scene on the next chapter.
ok-ok, like before... i dont have time to edit...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Aum dont understand why this is happening, he wonder why Ann slapped her sister and so he wanted to ask her. he was telling her not to blame Aff to everything that happened to her.
*Ken and Chiangsai finally meet and Ken found out that Chiangsai is behind all the wrong information on his long lost sister.
*Chakrit was amaze on Ploy's exercise during their next session. she was all motivated because she dont want to lose.
*Ratsami and Anchali went home, discussing on Wongrutiyan brothers. since Anchali was being understanding for years, she dont want Ratsami to make it worst. since it's Rita's brothers at the same time.
*Rita and Pat left in the hospital... Rita was telling her sister that she cant forgive her brother(Ken) for what he have done to her, to Ann and to Por. but Pat was telling her not to hate the brothers.
*when Ken went back to the hospital, timing Por has awaken. but he cant remember everything. then he encounter on Ratsami, telling that to not bother his family and his daughter Rita.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler Mode:

Ann was mad on Aum for taking on Aff's side and so she ask if he's falling for Aff, if that's the reason why he takes on Aff's side.

meanwhile, when Ploy was taking a break from her exercise... she saw Chakrit sitting far away at the bench wandering, she was thinking if Chakrit was thinking of her sister, Rita... she dont know if she could still trust him but she saw him being patient on her. her instinct tells that she maybe she was wrong and maybe she has to get to know more of him. (developing scenes are coming ...) ^_^

Rita will realize soon on how much she wanted to see her brothers, but it was already too late when she knew that they already left and got mad when she found out her father told something to Ken that would make them leave without even seeing her.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you so much for the update...i would never have thought the villain was aum's father...i just thought that his father was controlling of aum...wow.....YAY developing scenes with the couples^^ woooooo

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh... pity aff.. it's not really her fault... now ann blaming her.. but can't blame ann right since ken did that to her..

please update more... i can't wait to know more..

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
thank you so much for the update...i would never have thought the villain was aum's father...i just thought that his father was controlling of aum...wow.....YAY developing scenes with the couples^^ woooooo

I am a fan lakorn of RAHUT RISSAYA too.....I love paul and noon too....................I love noon

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhhh........ I knew there was a super villain hidden somewhere and now he is finally revealed. Poor Rita... I hope she can forgive Ken...

Oh.. I think Ratsami is partially to blame for all of this.. if he had been more truthful, then Rita wouldn't have to suffer by being torn between two families, who probably hates eachother by now. And as for Mae... Rome's sister, I'm interested in reading more about her past with Ken. The story is really developing well... Nikki, I hope you're really joking when you said your fingers won't work anymore when it comes to this fic!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen

omg thanks...

oh... pity aff.. it's not really her fault... now ann blaming her.. but can't blame ann right since ken did that to her..

please update more... i can't wait to know more..

ahhhh........ I knew there was a super villain hidden somewhere and now he is finally revealed. Poor Rita... I hope she can forgive Ken...

Oh.. I think Ratsami is partially to blame for all of this.. if he had been more truthful, then Rita wouldn't have to suffer by being torn between two families, who probably hates eachother by now. And as for Mae... Rome's sister, I'm interested in reading more about her past with Ken. The story is really developing well... Nikki, I hope you're really joking when you said your fingers won't work anymore when it comes to this fic!!!

while i was typing this chapter, i was thinking if i should put a spoiler on Rome, Mae and Ken's past... XD but i will reveal the soon, since Rita should be the instrument for Ken to his past. Ratsami will also have an explanation at the later part of the story of why he's being overprotected to his daughter and he doesnt want Rita to see her brothers. meanwhile, get ready for 1-2-3 more chapters before Ploys' developing scene on Chakrit ^_^ plus, Pat will get a chance to talk to Ken... before Ken and Por leave Thailand.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I am a fan lakorn of RAHUT RISSAYA too.....I love paul and noon too....................I love noon
YAY of course you can tell that i'm in love with rahut rissaya with my nickname being RR lol....i love paul and noon...noon is so awesome and i <3 paul :D

can't wait more OooooOo pat is going to talk to ken i hope to ask if she can go with them to take care of por *wishful thinking*

transcend89

sarNie Adult
still nothing yet oh well i know bellefire is very busy and incorporating the music into the story and everything must be hard anyways keep up the work and we're cheering you on

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Nikki..you will probably think I'm a weirdo, but... I had a dream about you last night. LOL........

I dreamed that you had a sweet 16 party and that you started to update this fic after that.

very strange, I know......... maybe cause last night before I went to sleep, I glanced in here, thinking that there was an update.