Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg i so sad between aum n aff.. n so sad for ann.. thanks
like everyone said so... it will be more worst... XD JK~!

wheww.. that was a nice long chapter. I see each person is acknowledging the person that they really love.... well, besides a few couples, but it looks like they are coming together slowly. I'm a little concerned about Ploy and Krot though... I wonder what's going to happen when they go back to Thailand. Thanks for the update... can't wait to see the painting.

yeah... did i set a record LMAO :loool: i bet... hahahaha anyways, i gathered a lot of info this week just to write the next chapter scenes... mmmm... yup... couples are drawing closer. im the done with my ARTWORK yet~! since im quite busy making some jai rao fan mv's using my new video editing program... i will soon to install also my adobe after effects. gosh, if only i could divide myself... like someone's editing this WP or banner, then someone is doing my MV's, then the other one is gathering some infos for my fic... LOL then at the last one was someone is doing my watercolor anime artworks... hehehe IF ONLY I COULD...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
how are the artwork coming along?? haven't seen you lately belle...where are you posting the artwork is it in this forum???

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 29=-=_-'

he went back home as early as possible to tell Rita that her father was sick, he get the chance to talk to Aum when he was told that Aum was taking care of everything in the company at this moment. he wanted to tell Mr. Thabchumpon in the first place that Rita was with him, with all his honesty... he told Aum about it to let all the worries gone.

Aum: dont worry i will tell Mr. Thabchumpon right away. i know that you just wanted to protect her... but i just want you to know that she has to go back as soon as possible, her father had an attack not because... not because... (he was thinking of someone. Aff.) nevermind... please tell her that her father is sick because of her.
Rome: how can i convince her to go back... she's still not-
Aum: just do as what i say... Mr. Thabchumpon needs his daughters... (he change the topic right away.) with the project... its still ongoing. we must wait for Mr. Thabchumpon to gain his strength again and that's the time you can discuss it with him about the resort project.
Rome: while waiting for Mr. Thabchumpon, can i go back to my main office? anyway, im just waiting for his approval... meanwhile, i still have lot projects from other company.
Aum: fine, do as what you want to do... but put in mind that this is one of your biggest project, in the end you still have to focus on this while its still ongoing.

he really dont know if he was doing the right thing, Rome was just concern not only to Rita... but also to her family. Aum was right, this is one of his biggest project he had this year... he dont have to take this for granted, however, he also dont want to get involve with so much problem to Rita's problem. and so, he want to end this as soon as possible. he's on his way to his pad, he wasnt in a hurry though, just as he stepped on the break and saw the stop sign of the traffic light.

meanwhile, Rita was just done with her sketches and was done cleaning all the stuff. then she heard her phone rang and it was her sister Aff who was calling, she dont know if she really has to answer it... she dont wanna talk any of family at this moment. anyway, she always turn into a bad daughter of this family, after 5 rings... it stopped and a text message she just received. then when she opened the message "please answer the phone, i need your help...", she wonder why Aff sent a message like that and it ring again. so she answer right away.

Rita: hello?
Aff: Rita, i need you to help me...
Rita: why? what's wrong, is there something happened at home.
Aff: i runaway and... i... i... i... need to find a place.
Rita: what!?!
Aff: can we meet?

Rita dont know what to do, she dont know how to help her... but she told her that she'll meet her tonight, she just have to wait Rome to get home first. she also find out from her sister that their father chased Aff away... she dont know if she was suppose to believe, but Aff just need her help right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the servants were tired already to feed their madam, Adung lock herself in her room... each day and night, she cant simply do whatever she wanted to fight for. her son knows nothing because Chiangsai dont let her see her son. the medicines she took slowly drives her insane as she wanted to escape from her husband, she rather die than seeing herself suffering from her husband.

[flashback]

Adung: why did you do to them? why did you get the property of the hotel!?!
Chiangsai: dont shout at me! (he turn away, looking away from her.) im just doing the right thing. it belongs to you!
Adung: but i dont want it! i told you already that i dont want to be involve in their lives again!
Chiangsai: even though you want to be involve, the property says it all! (he showed her the documents that the Lilium Hotel belongs to her.) Adung, this is one of your precious belongings you left to your bastard father!... and you didnt appreciate what i am doing!
Adung: yes! i would never really appreciate it, for i never ask for it and i never wanted it in the first place!
Chiangsai: well, if you dont want it... it's too late already, i already got this property by myself and so it belongs to me!
Adung: (from his words, she realize how her husband's being selfish and greedy.) it finally came right out of your mouth! you want to get it not because of me, but you want it for yourself! (he didnt response.) return it to them... (she was pleading for the first time.)
Chiangsai: no, i wont and i will never return it to them... they gave it to us and so you have to accept it whether you like it or not!
Adung: (there were a moment of silence between them, she cant accept this cruelness of her husband. and so, since she owns the property of the hotel, she'll be the one to decide.) i wont let you handle this hotel... i want you to give this to our son-
Chiangsai: but he still dont know how to handle-
Adung: that's my decision... even if you're the one who get this property... my name is still in it! i want you to give that to our son, i wont let you handle this... because i dont see any future with your plans!
Chiangsai: what did you say!?! (he push her to recline against the wall and hold onto her neck.) are you saying i was never good in this business...
Adung: Chiangsai-... (trying to get his hands off her.)
Chiangsai: we've been married for years... but i thought you notice me. im doing this because i want to build a name into this family! my name!
Adung: the only one who can do that is your son. he's better than yours-
Chiangsai: well, im the one who trained him. he wont be there where he stands right now if not because of me!... and you his mother, not even once notice me from what im doing! (he let her go.)

as he left the room, she admit that she was never a good wife to her. though she even try to... she still cant see him as good husband, she witness that he's doing 'back door' deals with some of his co-business partners and she knew that Ratsami Thabchumpon was in his hands now. after their argument about the property of the Lilium Hotel that she owns, she went to his study room where she keep some of the documents and there she saw some documents that her own husband keep stealing some big amount in Thabchumpon corporation. from there, she knew that her husband transfer some of the amounts to the Atichart Corporation. she also realize that once Thabchumpon and Atichart merge because of her son's arrange marriage... her husband will rule the corporation... he will slowly arise to his position and take Ratsami down.

she wont let it happened. however, she dont know how to prevent it and her son doesnt know anything, she cant figure the right thing to do. while she was in her room all alone, she never thought that the servants were trying to reach out for her son. she havent eaten for days and the servants were worried about her, so they called her son. "what? why? what happened? okay, im coming right now...", Aum wasnt even aware about what happened to his mother and he was shocked by the call of their servants to tell about his mother's condition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i finally made up my mind... i cant marry him...", Ann kept thinking and finally made up her mind. she wont marry Aum Atichart... not because of what Aum revealed to her last time, she's not confuse at all... for she knew that this is just an arrange marriage. however, she might have a big problem if she'll talk about this to her family, especially to her father. she had a feeling that her father wont let her, but for one thing she realize... she obeyed him for years and always follow his wishes, she wants her father to understand to her decision about this.

she's in the faculty room all by herself, trying to figure what she'll explain to her father. she also wanted to tell her father that Aum doesnt love her. that's all. meanwhile, she turned on her laptop to listen to some of the songs while typing a document about art for her next lesson to her class. then she received an email from Dianne, that she'll go back in two days time. and when Dianne told that she'll come back with Wongrutiyan brothers, she had a mix feelings... maybe because her instincts says that she and Ken will meet again.

meanwhile, Ken and Por were starting to pack their things for their flight schedule in two days time, while Dianne is at their house, sitting and sending some emails to some important people. however, she can hear the brothers arguing... sad to say, she keep hearing Por arguing with Ken because she's coming with them to go back in Thailand.

Ken: is it really a big deal? she just had the same flight schedule to us... and she also lives in Thailand. besides, the reason why she came here is because of you. think about it, she's also the reason why you got your memory back.
Por: yeah, right! thanks to her... (sounding sarcastic.) im just trying to hate her more. you know i dont want to be involve with her anymore.
Ken: (he sighed while looking at his stubborn brother.) i dont wanna argue with you anymore, just hurry pack your things... (then he got out of his room.)
Por: (he followed his brother, for he forgot to tell something.) wait... (he saw Dianne stood up from her chair and look onto him.) i wanna exchange seats with you in the plane... because i dont want to sit with someone whom i hated most... (he look at her, she knew whom he was referring.)

Por went back to his room to continue packing his clothes, he'll never ever forgive her... not even a chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you've been low for days now, you even eat less... are you still sad about what happened to her?", Chakrit sat beside her. they both still cant forget about Kanya, however, he dont want to see her being like this. he wanted to be positive to all the things happening to them. "if not because of Kanya... we'll never get closer like this...", he embrace her to make her feel relief and Ploy smile at him. "how about this... do you want us to go back to Thailand?", he continued and Ploy look at him emotionless.

Ploy: how come you ask that?
Chakrit: for the past few months... we've been concentrating on how you can walk again, you stayed in the hospital together with Kanya... you didnt even get a chance to call your family in Thailand.
Ploy: you want me to go back to Thailand now?
Chakrit: that's not what im saying, im just saying that you should at least call your family to less their worries about you.
Ploy: ok... i will call them. thanks for reminding me.
Chakrit: and... if we go back together in Thailand, i wanna talk to your father...
Ploy: what?
Chakrit: i want us to tell your father about our relationship.

was it a reminder from him or was only concern about her condition and their relationship? "of course both...", Ploy said to herself while her husband was cuddling her. for some reasons, she has some worries aside from her family... her sister. how will her sister(Rita) accept their situation, also her family... how will they accept her relationship with him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she look at her watch, she wonder why Rome's not home yet, she's waiting for him to come home for she has to meet Aff today. then someone was just buzzing and thought it would Rome who just came home... but it wasnt. "uhhhhhhh...hi!.... is... this... Rome Patchata residence?", a girl who looks like just same age with her asking her if this was Rome's pad. she was thinking that this girl maybe is one of Rome's 'flings'. but for some reason, they are look alike.

Rita: yes...
Malene: im his sister...
Rita: i see... ("no wonder... they are look alike", said to herself.) come in... (she went to the kitchen to prepare some food for her.) im sorry to tell you... but he's not home yet... but if you want, you can just wait for him...
Malene: are you... are you... his girlfriend? (with so many questions to ask, she didnt expect that she would be asking her like that.)
Rita: uh... no. im his co-worker... oh, i havent introduce myself yet... im Rita... Rita Thabchumpon (after she put the food to the table, she offered handshake.)
Malene: Malene... you're an interior designer, right? (she respond right away and shake hands with her.)
Rita: yeah... how did you know? anyways, nice meeting you...
Malene: i know by your works... i saw it in the magazines. (she was flattered, it sounded like as if she was a fan of her.)

in a minute Rome just came "there he is... finally...", Rita said looking at him and she stood up from the chair. "finally... you're already here, i gotta go...", Rita said and was getting ready to leave. Rome's face were emotionless... didnt expect to see the person sitting right next to Rita.

Rome: Malene...
Malene: hi... (he walk towards her and gave his sster a hug.)
Rome: where have you been? i miss you... (Rita look at them...)
Rita: ummm.... excuse me... i need to go now.
Rome: where are you going?
Rita: im going to meet someone...
Rome: who?
Rita: why should i tell you? i'll be back...
Rome: get back here before 8.... (he look onto his watch.) cause we need to talk about something...
Rita: fine... (then Rita finally leave to meet Aff.)

as she left the room... Rome and Malene were left in the pad, he remembered the day when she called him and there something she has to tell him about her twin sister... their sister. everything is not clear yet and so he wanted to know about. "she's... Ken's sister.", he said and Malene surprisingly didnt know that Rita Thabchumpon's Ken's sister. she didnt know that Ken has a sister... but how can be the last time were different? she and Rome seated at the living room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aum hurriedly enter the room where his mother lock herself inside the room, the servants already told him about her condition... however, all of them are confuse of what's going on to Mrs. Atichart. "mom!!!", he hugged her so tight and suddenly got worried after he saw his mother's condition. her eyes were swelling and her lips were dry, for she didnt ate for a couple of days.

Aum: mom, what going on with you? why you didnt eat at all... everybody is worried about you... (Adung stared at her son, speechless... and tears fall down her cheeks.) mom... tell me... what's going on? if the servants didnt called me... i didnt know what's happening here. im sorry if i was busy and never get a chance to- (he kept explaining as if it was his fault for what's happening to his mother.)
Adung: its not your fault, son... i understand...
Aum: mom... tell me what's happening... did dad know about this? he's suppose to know about your situation.. you live-
Adung: its all your father's fault...
Aum: what?
Adung: he knows about my condition... but he kept ignoring- (she didnt continue...) i dont wanna say anything...
Aum: mom! tell me... what dad did to you!

his mother continue crying and didnt know how to explain of all the things happening. then his mother faint and he brought her right away in the hospital... he was panicking and didnt understand his mother at all. he called his father to tell him about Adung's condition, then Chiangsai went to the hospital where Aum brought his mother.

Chiangsai: what's going on!?! what happened to your mother?
Aum: im the one who should ask you that... (he finally said... there's nothing else he could say. since he was the one who doesnt know anything.)

Chiangsai didnt expect his son to say that, he was thinking that Adung said something to him. of course, Aum lives separately to them and didnt know what's happening for the father, himself, always let his son get busy at work and didnt get a chance to visit his mother at home.

Aum: you should better tell me everything, because im the one who's confuse here... and not you! if something happens to my mother... i will never forgive you.
Chiangsai: dont talk to me like that... i didnt do anything to your mother! your mother and i just had a little argument something and its her fault why she's acting like that!

he was still a little bit confuse and didnt get his father at all... he dont know if what they argue about. the doctor came out and told them that Adung was just lack of sleep and needs to eat, at this moment... his mother was just resting and so, Aum felt relief a little. "i will not go to work tomorrow... i'll wait for mother to wake up. im gonna stay with her until she's fine", Chiangsai didnt protest anymore... he was a son. their son.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when Krit gone out for awhile to accompany his aunt to the supermarket, Ploy get the chance to pick up the phone and didnt hesitate at all to call her family at home. yes, she misses them and if Krit didnt remind her to call them, she couldnt even remember to call them. she almost focus to her therapy during the past few months, then to Kanya... and now, she even wants to act more likely a wife to her husband. not just an act... but for real, for she's his wife and there are legally married.

Pat: Ploy! i didnt expect you to call, what happened to you? how are you? how's your therapy? how's life there?
Ploy: take it easy, girl... im fine. how are you? im sorry if i didnt get a chance to call. i stayed in the hospital for months because of my therapy... and yes, i can walk again. (she smiled as she heard her younger sister's cheerful voice.)
Pat: that's great!
Anchali: who's that Pat?

Pat: mom, its Ploy!
Anchali: what! (Pat gave her the phone right away.) he-hello, dear... how are you? i've been calling to the house... but no one's answering.
Ploy: im sorry mom if i didnt get a chance to call you even if i stayed at the hospital.
Anchali: how are you now? can you walk again?...
Ploy: of course, mom... i can walk now. thanks to my therapist... ("who's also my husband", she thought. for the past few months only him who was taking care of her.)
Anchali: im glad you call now.
Ploy: so how's everything going on mom?
Anchali: actually... im glad you called. you might encourage your father or so... for he dont even want to talk any of us.
Ploy: what? why? what happened?

they didnt know how many hours they spent over the phone call, Ploy was expecting for a good news about what going on to her family in Thailand... but it just makes her depress only. her father is sick... because of Rita and Aff. she dont know why her sisters disobeying their father... she idolize her father when it comes to works and just how he works hard in their company. that's one of the reasons why she get busy herself in the past... for she wanted to be just like her father. her mother gave the phone to her father...

Ploy: dad... how are you? what happened?
Ratsami: nothing... its just a mild attack and in a few days i can go back to work again.
Ploy: dad, you're working too much... take care of yourself first.
Ratsami: im fine... dont worry about me. i wouldnt be like this if not because of your sisters... they're not like they are used to be. they dont- (he didnt finish, he just sighed. he was still disappointed to his daughters who's trying to oppose him.)
Ploy: dad...
Ratsami: im just glad that Ann, Pat and you... are still with me. if you only know how im so disappointed right now to your two other sisters... (he was referring to Rita and Aff, but she cant even get an answer why her sisters has to runaway.) anyways, i dont wanna talk about it anymore... it just makes even more depress when i think about it. so, when will you come back here? i hope you can come back here as soon as possible... you're the only one i can trust most when it comes to work and you have knowledge of how to run our business. i just realize that you're the only one i can rely on when it comes to business.

she didnt know how long she and her father talk over the phone... however, did she felt some pressure about work? i mean she never felt this kind of freedom before. her father wants to go back to Thailand as soon as possible, but she has doubts and she dont even know what kind of solution she would think in their family... she also blames herself for not calling them and didnt know it would come up to this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Requiem For A Dream" CLICK ME (theme song again for this segment, following scenes...)

Rita went to meet Aff after she made a phone call to her, they met at the restaurant and Aff told everything "Aff, you're so absurb!... why are you running just because of him?", she knew that her sister was so unreasonable. she dont even know how to help her "what about you? you shouldnt have runaway just to meet your brother...", they dont want themselves to fight... but they are just the same, running away from home without even thinking what would be their family would feel about it.

after in the restaurant, they end up going somewhere... to find a place to stay for Aff, at first Rita suggested that Aff would stay with her at Rome's pad... but she dont want to, for she knew that it might be a big trouble for Rome if Aff would stay there. they didnt know how the spent so many hours just for looking a cheap place to stay for Aff. they felt like they lost their credibility as the Thabchumpon daughters. and finally, they found a place for Aff to stay, they felt relief... but they promise one thing, Rita is the only one has to know where Aff stays at this moment. "dont worry... i wont tell anyone... you can probably go to Rome's pad so that you can visit me...", Aff felt that they were into this. for her, she has plans to go home... she wasnt really running away from home... she just want some space and she dont let Aum destroy her relationship with her sister or her family. with Rita, she's not running away from everybody... she just want to get to know them... her brothers aside from having sisters and parents to call on. but her father... she dont know why they dont still forgive them.

meanwhile, Ann went the hospital because of Aum. at first she wanted to see him at the office but she ended up seeing him at the hospital because of his mother, he knew what she came to and what to talk about. they didnt talk for the past few days because of what he just revealed to her, he doesnt love Ann... and Ann understand the fact that they dont have feelings for each other... and this was just an arrange marriage prepared by their parents. "we're still not married yet... i think its better if we go to talk to our parents about it. we better stop this as soon as possible...", Ann explained to about her side and he understand.

Rome finally knew about the truth of their sister Mae who died three years ago, Malen just advice him that she wont appear again after this... and Rome wonder why. she told him that Ken might be confuse about the situation... afraid to find out the truth that Mae didnt really committed suicide, but was sick... most of all Ken didnt know about their family at all... he doesnt even know that Mae has twin sister and so Malene just wanted to go and disappear.

Rome:you cant do that! i will explain it to him if you want me to... Malene, our mother is worried about you-
Malene: i already have my own family now, Rome...
Rome: what?
Malene: i have three kids already and if i want to go on with my life, i better live with my own family now...
Rome: you mean... im not your family anymore? is that it, huh?
Malene: i have to go now...
Rome: where do you live then? give your address so that i can visit you any time...
Malene: i'll just call you if i need your help... right now, i cant tell you at this moment. i just want to clear some things to you.

he cant stop his sister anymore... though he wasnt confuse anymore about the truth. he still want to see his sister, they are family and he dont want to see his mother being upset anymore. he wish to see his family gather again and all these misunderstandings between finally end up. as Malene left already, Rita just came back and it was already late. she want to apologize for not coming back on time... but Rome dont wanna talk about it, he went to his room... while she was at the living room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days had passed...

"we're finally here... i hope that we could start anew fresh here... right, bro?", he want to cheer his younger brother on but Por was in the bad mood... but not because of him, but because of the person right next to his brother. they just got out from the plane and the driver was waiting outside to them.

Por: you always say we could start anew here... but there was never been new to me... if i want to move one with my life, i would never to be with the same person again... (Ken and Dianne look at each other, though they knew whom he meant. Dianne dont really know how to make up with him. it seems like he's even hating her even more.)
Dianne: im gonna go grab a taxi for myself... so that i can go straight to my house.
Ken: no, its okay... we can drop you by there.
Dianne: no, thanks... i think i better go take a taxi...
Por: c'mon, bro... let's go... (he enter the car. while Ken made a sign to Dianne that she should go along with them.)
Ken: come on... let's go... (then finally Dianne get in the car.)
Por: i thought you're going to take a taxi-
Ken: Por... please...

in the care there were a moment of silence, after they drop Dianne at her house first... they finally went home. while inside the car, Ken get his phone to his pocket dialed Rita's number. it was time for him to meet her... he wanted to see her... his sister.... he and Por's sister.

the phone was ringing...

Rita: hello?
Ken: Rita...
Rita: Ken...
Ken: can we meet?
Rita: why?
Ken:. we just need to talk about some other things... especially if its about your father.
Rita: what about my father?

Ken told her that if its better she goes back home, he wanted to have good terms with her father and he told her that it was Ann's advice. Ken was asking for her help to talk to her father, if she would... will her father accept it or not? after that, as she left the pad... she just also left some message to Rome, telling him that she's going to meet her brother and she'll be right back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Destiny of Love" CLICK ME (following scenes for this segment song.)

Por sneak out and decided to stroll for a moment at the downtown... just trying to breathe some air and feel the city lights of Bangkok, then he pass by at the Lilium Hotel all of a sudden. it was going 5 in the afternoon, right now he's suppose to stay at home and just chillin' but he doesnt want to stay in the house. right when he got step into Thailand again, he just want to stroll...

"where's my purse?", Pat was about go home and was digging to her bag to look for her purse... until she get bump with someone and that someone was the person she didnt expect to see. it was just like the first day they've met...

[flashback]

Pat invited her friends to come and eat with her at Lilium Hotel, where she knew that her sister Aff is working. since Lilium Hotel is one of the 5-star hotel in Thailand.

as she got inside the doorway, she accidentally bumped on Por who's wearing black suit and looks arrogant.

Por: are you blind!?!
Pat: excuse me??? (she was surprise when the guy shouted at her.) it was an accident...
Por: hey~! dont you dare talk on me... dont you know who you're talking to?
Pat: i dont care whoever you are... because you dont who you're talking too...
Por: huh, you talk so big... BITCH... (then his phone rang and answer it.)
Pat: what did you say??? take it back!
Por: (he cover the phone receiver) whatever...
Pat: i said take it back~!

she then return to reality with a snap, just looking at him... he never change on how he look like it was before... expect that he got thinner. he was wearing the black suit and as they look into each other's eyes... her heart beat skip for a moment. why would she feel that way, anyway? "Po...P-Por....", stuttering and didnt expect to see him infront of her.

Pat: Por?.... (approaching him in slow motion, he was just looking at her.)
Por: hi... (he was not moving from where he stand, his face were emotionless.)
Pat: h-how are you...? i... i thought you-
Por: my memory is finally back.
Pat: (she smiled and was happy to hear that he can remember everything.) that's good to hear... wait, let's go to the restaurant. i will treat you... (she smile as she invited him.)

he just followed her, but he notice that the hotel still havent change. he wonder if she's the one who manage the hotel since Ken told him that this hotel belongs Atichart family now and Atichart family is close with Thabchumpon family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im gonna put the Ann scenes at next chapter...

i'll be gone for days for i have to help my friend from editing... ;) i'll be back and update this.

sorry for the late update...

see you on next chapter...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Ratsami finally goes back to work but all of a sudden Ann told him that she doesnt want to marry Aum anymore. will he and Chiangsai allow let it be?
*after Ken and Rita talk... Rita tells Rome that she has to go home and make up with her father already, then Rome agreed as he tells her that her father is sick.
*Chiangsai's disappointments come... as he finally knew that Ken is back for good and of course not only that... but he's also disappointed to his son who wants to cancel the marriage over Ann.
*Ratsami and Ken's conversation, they had a deal with in terms of business. also he forgive Ken already and allow him to visit anytime in Thabchumpon's mansion.
*Chakrit and Ploy's first trial, he didnt expect her to go... after they shared some enjoyment of being together.
*Por and Pat had an agreement... she accepted it since she didnt expect a punishment from him, but she accepted it without hesitation.

Spoiler Mode:

Ratsami will realize how his world being imperfect... he thought he could make things right... he want to give all he got just for his daughters and he want something in return... but what if what he wants... is not the way that his daughters wants?

Ploy left a letter that she has to go back to Thailand as soon as possible, leaving Krit behind... he was a little disappointed but because he love her, he ready his things to follow her. meanwhile, Ploy didnt expect leave like that, she's only worried to her family... but what if she'll regret that she goes back to Thailand?

Ratsami was sad because even if Ploy was back, someone's still missing, Aff. when Rita heard about it... she ask Ken's help to get Aff back.

(that's it for this spoiler for now, there will be unexpected scenes on the next upcoming chapters...)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you updated :D thanks....this was soo good...rome finally knows the truth...aww rita leaves rome's pad so soon :( ken and por are back :D YES! i wonder how ann will react to seeing ken heehee...soo sad what chiangsai is doing to his wife and his son...even if he believes it's the right thing to do....so sad that aff is still trying to hide from her family, at least she has rita....awwwwwww it's so sad that ploy has all that weight on her shoulders, being the only one her father can trust with the company, and now she's going to leave krit behind to go back to thailand for her father....and when krit goes to follow her, how will rita react in seeing him again....i hope rome gets jealous and accidently reveal his feelings for rita....hmmm 3 sisters have already done the deed...2 more to go :loool: (well technically, ann/ken wasn't really willing....)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yay well have fun editing...rita wants ken to help get aff back hehehe what will happen a jealous ann and aum so far everyone's falling for each other except rome and rita

nikki1786

LizQuen
you updated :D thanks....this was soo good...rome finally knows the truth...aww rita leaves rome's pad so soon :( ken and por are back :D YES! i wonder how ann will react to seeing ken heehee...soo sad what chiangsai is doing to his wife and his son...even if he believes it's the right thing to do....so sad that aff is still trying to hide from her family, at least she has rita....awwwwwww it's so sad that ploy has all that weight on her shoulders, being the only one her father can trust with the company, and now she's going to leave krit behind to go back to thailand for her father....and when krit goes to follow her, how will rita react in seeing him again....i hope rome gets jealous and accidently reveal his feelings for rita....hmmm 3 sisters have already done the deed...2 more to go :loool: (well technically, ann/ken wasn't really willing....)
it will be a different one... :D

nice long chapter! good one nikki!
thanks ^_^

really interesting chapter... wonder why por hate dianne so much... can't wait to know about that... hehe....
there will be a scene of flash back... :) just wait and see

yay well have fun editing...rita wants ken to help get aff back hehehe what will happen a jealous ann and aum so far everyone's falling for each other except rome and rita
i'll give you a spoiler if you want... Rome will help Rita if she's down and felt devastated in this story being a heartbroken to Krit, coz he loves Ploy.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i'm so happy that Rome understood that his sister died of an illness and not cause of Ken. And I'm soooo happy Pat and Por meets!!! And I just wonder why he hates Diane so much?? Can't wait for the nect update. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 30=-=_-'

"Krit... you promised me...", Ploy still remembers his promise to her that if she could finally walk and before she could go back to Thailand, they will go spend some time together even if to shortest time that they have. she will leave soon, without letting him know. she simply stares at the plane ticket she booked for this weekend, yes, she's leaving soon without letting him know...

someone's knocking at the door and so she put the plane ticket to her wallet right away. it was Krit who was knocking, he's already dress up and was ready to go for their little trip.

Chakrit: are you ready?
Ploy: yeah... (she get her luggage, but it wasnt a small luggage.)
Chakrit: you brought a lot of stuff, are you planning to stay longer and extend our honeymoon, sweetie?
Ploy: (she just smile, but its new for her to hear him saying "sweetie".) let's go now... (but even so... she tried her very best to smile at him, but deep inside... she dont quite understand what feels right now. she had no choice but to leave right away.)

Auntie Sara was wishing them a baby this time that it made her show into a reluctant smile "we'll give you twins when we come back~!", waving his hand to auntie Sara as they both got inside the car already. he return his look to his wife, watching him in a gloomy expression. "you heard what she said...", he was head to kiss her but she block it with her palm.

Ploy: and that would never happen... (she look away, trying to get serious...)
Chakrit: why? we're ma-
Ploy: SECRETLY MARRIED... (she look at him.) what do you think will be my family's reaction if they found out about this

he dont know how to answer her, he was not even worried about it, he dares to tell her family about their relationship but why does she look so worried... serious... gloomy right now? he started the car and look onto the rear mirror, from there... he notice all their luggage. he dont understand but he had a bad feeling about this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she cant sleep last night, it just keeps bothering her even more... did she made a right decision?

[flashback]

Pat treat Por for a dinner, but in return... there were a big change between them, she want him to see her that she already change, she's even nicer that before... she's not the bratty one that Por always see in her. she dont want them to fight anymore. but there was a sudden change about him...

Pat: how are you? (they were currently waiting for their order.)
Por: im fine... (he took a sip of glass of water.)
Pat: (she smile for she was when i called you last time... were you pretending and playing games with me?
Por: what do you mean?... im not playing games around you... you're the one who's playing games around me.
Pat: me? (she look away and was giggling about that matter.)
Por: and you're happy about it, huh...
Pat: i just wanted to talk to you that time... at first, i didnt believe that you lost your memory and then-
Por: wait, wait... that's not what i meant.
Pat: eh?
Por: or did you already forgot about the document you sent my school...
Pat: oh that?.... is that really a big deal? i mean, i didnt sent it purposely you know... (she continually smile as if its not really a big deal.)
Por: so you dont mind if i will fail to get my master's degree?... so its not a big deal for you-
Pat: its not that... i... i... you know... mmmm... (cat got her tongue, she dont know what to say.)
Por: you see... if its not a big deal for you... well, for me... it is. i... i... i came back purposely, because i wanna see you.

"Do You" CLICK ME (this is the theme song on Pat and Por's segment. as once Por said those words, this was background song playing.)

there was a certain spark when Por said those words... "i came back, because i wanna see you...", she dont know how to explain the feeling when those words keep repeating to her mind. Por snapping his fingers as Pat lost her mind for a moment, "are you listening to me?... Pat... hey!".

Pat: sorry... what did you said again?
Por: (he was pissed.) tsk! (he looked away.) see... your not listening.
Pat: im sorry... mmm... im sorry about the document.
Por: is that it... just 'sorry', huh.
Pat: what am i suppose to do? if you want me to send a document again and arrange everything-... or i'll just email to the school-
Por: its too late already... do you think you can make things right after what you did? tell me... why did you do that?
Pat: (she remember why she did that... but she cant tell him. the food they ordered just arrive.) mmm... let's eat first?
Por: (he look into his wristwatch.) its late already... since you cant answer my question, i just have to go.
Pat: (before he was about to leave, she tried to stop him.) wait!-... where are you going, you just have at least dinner with...
Por: i dont have the appetite to eat-
Pat: i just said sorry... why are you so harsh on me... if its just about your document... i can email them if you want and-... wait, how about this... if you're still mad at me and just so you cant forgive me... just tell me what to do...
Por: its already been done and i already talk to them... but i have to take it AGAIN...
Pat: if that so... just forgive and forget about it...
Por: its like that it's so easy for you to forgive... and forget about it.

he sigh and was thinking if how will he forgive someone who almost ruin his dream, he look at her... he get to the point that all women are the same, but was he was trying to compare Pat on Dianne? then, his phone rang into message tone... Dianne just sent a message, to tell him that her father was inviting them at their house. of course, he wont go... just to see her, it just makes her sick. "ok, i forgive you... but i have a condition...", he turn his look back to Pat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you have to go back to your family, i'll be the one to deal with your father...", her brother said while they had the lite dinner at the restaurant. her brother, Ken Wongrutiyan was thinking if its better that he and her father will be in good terms and doesnt have plans to ruin each other's lives. he wanted to be welcome to her family... he explain that all throughout the years, the Wongrutiyan and Thabchumpon neverh ad in good terms, competing not only to business but to love... love that destroyed their friendship a long time ago. " i never wanted to be hated by anyone...", he explained.

she was done preparing a breakfast for her and Rome, but her mind is still not stable. she was thinking, if her father wants her back and if he could reconcile with Ken. she's worried about things might get worst in the future.

Rome just came out of his room, it wasnt the first breakfast she prepared for them. he appreciated the fact that aside from Rita stayed at his pad, no one had prepare a breakfast for him before. talking about his flings, they just come and go. but Rita was not a fling, she was guest, a woman who's not homeless, but a stubborn one who's doesnt know when she'll go back home. he was concern only about her family, especially to her father who's sick.

Rita: (he take the seat and started to grab some food, but before he could start eating. he wanted to take sip of the coffee she made.) wait~! not that... (he was about to drink the coffee but she warned him, it was a sweet coffee.)
Rome: (she gave him his coffee, he prefered a black coffee with no sugar and he couls still remember the first day he met her.) so... when do you decided to go back? (he want to bring up the topic again, he already told that her father wa sick and he was just concern.)
Rita: actually, there is something i have to tell you...
Rome: (he grab some food that he made and look at her.) what about?
Rita: mmmm... he's back here in Thailand, i mean my brother is back now here in Thailand.... and... yesterday... i... i... i went to meet up with him.

from there, she explained to him that Ken wants her to go back home and had to reconcile with her father. from Rome's point of view, Ken was right... Rita has to make up with her father for once and for all... before everything may get worst.

aside from that Rome suddenly remember her sister, he felt guilty for some reason, accusing him by killing his sister, but he didnt after all. Malene doesnt also wanted to tell Ken in the meantime, but he wonder when his sister will meet him again...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anchali warned him not to go to work this week and just take a rest even if he's already fine. but Ratsami cant, he wanted to go to work as soon as possible. he's indeed workaholic, he doesnt know to himself but he's just concern about their company and he's doing this for his family. last night, Aum called him that cant go to work unless his mother Adung gain from consciousness. so today, Ratsami had to go to work.

at his office while, Aum who's currently at the hospital send some files to him. suddenly, the phone was ringing and so he answer it right away.

Ratsami: hello?
Rita: dad...
Ratsami: Rita... (there were a moment of silence, he didnt expect for her to call. however, he was thinking about her recently. worried, just because he's also a father.)
Rita: dad... i... i... im sorry... i... i didnt actually runaway... i... i... i just wanna-
Ratsami: you dont have to explain anything... i... i... im the one who should apologize... (he sigh, he just have to at least let it be if what her daughter wants. Rita just wanted to know about her real mother and why she shouldnt forgive her.)
Rita: dad...
Ratsami: i was selfish... i didnt allow you to get a chance to know about your mother... but its because you already have the family, that's all. your mom, Anchali... she's the one who took care of you..
Rita: i know, dad... but i just want to know them... i mean... i have brothers too... im sorry if i...-
Ratsami: speaking of 'them'... i just want to protect you from them... look what-
Rita: i know, dad... i know... but they didnt mean to do it... they just wanted- (she stop and decided not to continue, for it might end up with a fight again.) i know that our family and their family had been enemy for years... but can please stop this-
Ratsami: honestly, i hate the fact to discuss about them... you know that you cant just take that away. we are enemies into this personal matter (he was referring to the past of Wongrutiyan and Thabchumpon) but we've been enemies in business circle-
Rita: dad, i called you not only because i wanna apologize for everything i've done. but i just want our family and Wongrutiyan will be in good terms.
Ratsami: (another moment of silence, he dont know if how could he get along with his daughter's request. then finally he made up his mind.) is that the only thing you ask for...
Rita: yes... dad.

he will do her request but he has conditions, after he and her daughter talk over the phone... he's just only waiting. waiting if that man Ken Wongrutiyan will call.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aum was just done sending the files to Mr. Thabchumpon, even though he was still at the hospital... he made sure to finish the other files that Ratsami needed, besides Mr. Thabchumpon understand his situation right now. however, he's still confuse from everything... everything from this family problem he has right now, he dont understand his mother and right now he's just watching his mom who havent gain from consciousness, he's been praying for his mother to wake up now... because right now, he's at the state of confusion from everything his mother told before she collapse.

lunch had passed and he realize he havent eaten yet. Ann visited him awhile ago and brought him some food to eat, she visited him purposely to talk about of how they will tell their parents about giving up this arrange marriage.

[flashback]

Ann: did i disturb you?
Aum: no... not at all... (he sigh and offer her seat.)
Ann: how's your mom?
Aum: the doctor says, she's okay. we just need to wait for her to wake up.
Ann: i see... i brought you something... (she brought some food for him to eat as she notice that he havent sleep yet nor haven eaten.)
Aum: thanks... (he put the food at the side table.)
Ann: listen... i came here because-
Aum: i know... im so ridiculous... i... i... im sorry if said those words last time... i was just-
Ann: you're in love with my sister. what's so ridiculous about that?
Aum: but the thing is... i hurt you... i cant take away the fact that you're mad at-
Ann: im not mad at you... maybe at first... the time you were drunk but after that... im not mad you anymore. Aum, if your really love sister... then go for her.

"then go for her...", after he remembered what Ann said to him... he felt like he didnt lose hope, she was not mad at him... but supporting him for what he really wants to happen. its already understood that once he's back to work, he and Ann has to tell their father that they will not continue this engagement anymore. if there's someone, he want to marry... that would be Aff and nothing else. he stood from his chair "mom, i'll be back... i just need to meet someone... someone that i wont ever regret...", he had full of high hopes this time. he's planning to go to Chiang Mai to see Aff again, this time... he'll never give up. he want to talk to her and tell her that he already talk to Ann.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Love Theme" CLICK ME (this is the background song for these following scenes.)

when Chakrit and Ploy finally arrive to the place were they want spent together and serve as honeymoon. Ploy wanted to spend every second, every minute, every hour with him. for him, if only he could stop the time for them to stay like this... just being happy, no hindrance. he just confirm about what he felt awhile ago, it wasnt just feeling bad about this trip... but the fact he knew he couldnt stop her from leaving... but the least he should know why she's leaving, why does she has to keep a secret from him? is there something he dont want to know?

"i will not stop you from leaving... but can you just tell me why are you leaving so soon?", as they both looking at each other, their thoughts were somehow connecting with each other. he cant ask her... he's afraid that they will end up fighting. he loved her.

"im afraid that something will came up if we'll still be together... the reason why im going to leave is to protect you... to protect us... i will find a way to talk to the people might made a conflict to us... i hope you could understand", that's what she wrote.

she wrote it in the middle of the night he was asleep... she has to get ready for her flight and she had no choice but leave him. she's not saying goodbye, but she's waiting... waiting for him. she know he will come right after her. she gave him a light kiss on his forehead, it was goodbye kiss. her tears fall down to his cheek and so she wipe it gently. she will spend the rest of the hours waiting at the departure area, though her eyes feel sleepy... her mind is full of thoughts about him, afraid to see nor imagine if what will be his reaction once he read her letter. she look up into her ring, the ring that he gave her "i love you...", she finally said.

Aum got caught up in the traffic jam, but he wont give up... besides, Aff will never go anywhere. he cant wait to confess all over again, but this time he made things right. he and Ann will never have plans of getting marry and its because his love only belongs to the person he loves. he saw a kid selling garlands and so he call the kid to buy the whole garlands, funny when he realize that he bought these kind of flowers... he's suppose to give her at least a dozen of roses or a bouquet but he doesnt have time anymore and so he end up buying the garlands.

while stuck in a traffic a jam, he dont if he made mistake when someone just cross the street... it look like Aff. when the woman made another glance to cross another lane, it look like her... yes, it was her and so he turn the car right away when the red light turn into green light sign. going across to the mall where she was heading. he didnt catch her, but he didnt stop, he will look for her inside the mall if he has to.

Aff went to the mall when Rita called her, she met with her but she didnt know that Rita was with someone "oh, i forgot to introduce you... Aff, this is Rome, Rome... this is Aff my sister", after they shake hands they took a seat and order some food. Rita told her that she has plan to go home... she dont know when but soon she'll go back. she also told her that the reason why she has to go home was because of Ken and then after that, she ask her when she's planning to go back home.

Aff: i dont know... if i will go back home, i know i will be working in the company again...
Rita: of course you are... why? what's the problem with that? its just normal that you're working with our family's company.
Aff: i just dont want to see someone...
Rita: (she was confuse, she dont know if who was the one whom Aff's referring to.) who?
Ken: i can help you if you want...

everybody look at Ken who just arrive, she didnt expect to see him again though. but it was kind of upsetting about the last they talk, of course... how could she forget... Ken Wongrutiyan is a part owner of this mall. however, if she will ask a help from him... will it be so strange? will it be alright or they might get mes again just like before? "dont worry... i already talk to your father... we had this deal in terms of business talk but if regarding with your family... im allow to visit my sister now", he smile at them as he want them to know the good news about it.

Rita: that's good to hear then...
Ken: and you have to go back tomorrow or... if you could do it today... much better.
Aff: h-how will you help me?
Ken: i will talk to your father if you want... you've once work in Wongrutiyan company before... since we owned the hotel few months ago.

she felt relieve when he said he's going to help her, its part of her moving on. if she ever had plans to work in their company, she will not allow to work with HIM again... she rather be assign in other department. she'll also not allow HIM to ruin her relationship with her sister, she will never give him a chance anymore.

meanwhile, Rome kept himself being silent when the three had the conversation. he dont know if what he will also tell since he's out of this situation, except that he took care of Rita "thanks taking care of my sister...", Ken said while they were at the rest room.

Rome: (before Ken would leave first... he dont know if he'll probably tell him about his sister.) wait... i... uh.... i... i.... i just wanna say that...ummmm... im... im sorry about last time... i mean about my sister.... Mae...-
Ken: its ok... i understand. dont worry... it was nothing. however, i dont know how to repay you for taking care of my sister while i was not here. she told me everything that you were with her at the white house...

he dont understand why Ken was so thankful when he took care of his sister, but for some reason he did it because he's concern about his job... and to her? was it a question when he's only concern about about?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he didnt saw her.... cant even find her with this big mall, it was also crowded and though he never give from looking for her... in the end he already lose from looking for her. he decided to wait for her in Chiang Mai.

meanwhile, Ratsami just got from his office... after meeting and talk over with Ken, he was just hoping that after what they deal about some other things will turn out good. yes, he was waiting for him to call but... he didnt expect that after he and his daughter would talk... the phone ring again and it was him. Ken invited him to have lunch with him and talk about things regarding with their family matter, of course Ratsami dont want to discuss about it but he cant seem to avoid it. and so he decided to meet up with him, for he wanted to have conditions.

[flashback]

Ratsami: i didnt expect you to call... but... i was waiting for you actually...
Ken: im sorry for my disturbance, Mr. Thabchumpon... (he was trying to be formal)
Ratsami: did Rita call you to call me?...
Ken: no... i was calling you awhile ago but it was busy.
Ratsami: i see...
Ken: Mr. Thabchumpon, i still wanna apologize to what happened last time... i know-
Ratsami: why dont you just get straight with me, Mr. Ken Wongrutiyan... i understand the fact that i've been so selfish with my daughter about the truth between Thabchumpon and Wongrutiyan. but we cant change the past now...
Ken: first of all, i only did that... its because of my mother's wish before she died. regarding of the kidnapping last-
Ratsami: i dont want to discuss about that, Mr. Wongrutiyan... i want to know what you really want to happen if in case i wanna hear your side. Rita already explained to me about what she did... now i know she didnt runaway... but let me ask you something... are planning to make Rita choose if whom she wants to live?
Ken: that's not what i meant, Mr. Thabchumpon... i never wanted Rita choose in the first place. but... but...
Ratsami: but what?
Ken: i just want her to see me as her brother... me and my brother Por... i mean she's our sister and... and despite of our companies being rival for years because of my father... i... i... i just want you to know that i never think of Thabchumpon Corporation as my enemy... maybe... maybe because i was always concern about my mother...
Ratsami: so what are you trying to say...
Ken: i just want to do business and if possible... i think its much better if these two rival companies build a good relationship in terms of business deals and... yes, i want to invest in your company... not because i want to... but because i want you to throw away what Wongrutiyan and Thabchumpon had in the past. im Ken Wongrutiyan, president of the Wongrutiyan Corporation. if you want to know me better... then you will never regret of d-
Ratsami: i already know you, Mr. Wongrutiyan... i've tried invest in your company... that was the time when i let my daughter work in the Lilium Hotel... but many things happened during these past few months. how can you get back my trust again?
Ken: i just want us to be in good terms, Mr. Thabchumpon... and if you will let me get back your trust right now... i will assure you that i will make things right.
Ratsami: how will you prove it then? by investing in my company?... i think that's absurd. (he sigh but he look into him seriously, but Ken was serious.) fine... i will give some conditions.

the next time he'll meet him again, they will both announce through the media about their deal. Ken will not only invest to his company but also he do the same to his company, if that will happen they'll be the one of the largest investors within their companies. but he still have to discuss this matter with his friend... Chiangmai. but then, its still his decision about this, besides... for some reason Ken was right... he dont wanna hold grudges anymore... and the fact that these two important people passed away already. he have to move on... with his wife, with his family... without holding grudges to someone. if this today he made a right choice... then all the past were already vanish and he can live peacefully with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she was packing her clothes, getting ready to go home... its better if she could go home as soon as possible, after that... they will also drop into Aff's place so that they can fetch her. meanwhile, Rita was still packing and as Rome watching her... he was happy... now that everything is fine within their family now. he decided to help her.

Rome: let me help you then...
Rita: its ok... im already done... (he just sit beside her and look at her, she wonder why he was looking at her.) why???
Rome: nothing...
Rita: you will not look at me like that if there's no reason...
Rome: okay... (he smirk and look away from her.)
Rita: (she deep sigh and when she recline her back to the sofa, she get his hand and hold it for a moment. he was a little bit surprise, he dont understand if what kind of feeling he felt when she hold onto his hand. he look at her.) thank you...
Rome: f-for wh-what?
Rita: for letting me stay here... i mean even if stayed for a couple of days only... or might as we say i did have little vacation to your pad... (she smile.) thank you so much.
Rome: no problem... im just doing what's best for you...
Rita: best for me? what's that suppose to mean?
Rome: if i let you go and went somewhere... your problem will not go anywhere... maybe it will get a lot of worse...
Rita: you're right... and thanks again... (she stood up.) you know what... by getting to know you for a short time... i can prove that Chakrit was wrong...
Rome: (he didnt expect her to say his name again, his cousin... who left her. but did he left for good?) how come you said that?
Rita: duh... did i told you before... that he talks about you and then he said you were workaholic... which i have prove it that its true... but one thing he prove me wrong was... you were not snob at all... you were "Mr. Nice Guy" after all... (she smile and hug him, he got carried away by her hug.) i just wanna say thank you for letting me stay here... for doing what's best for me... (she keep holding onto him, speaking of the guy she miss in her mind... yes, she miss Chakrit.)
Rome: speaking about him... you still love him... dont you?
Rita: maybe one of the reasons why i stayed here in your pad... was because i was hoping that he would call and the least i could hear his voice... (she was about to cry but then he let her go. he offered her his handkerchief.) im sorry...
Rome: its okay... i understand... (he brush her hair by his palm, calming her down.) if by the time he calls... i will tell you and maybe he get back home here... im sure he will proudly say that he have change for you... and when that time comes... you'll even more love him because he change because of you.... (he wipe her tears.) so... stop crying now. all you have to do is to be patient and wait for his comeback.

she's done packing her things and Rome was waiting inside his car for they will fetch Aff after this. while waiting at his car, he dont quite understand what he felt right now... a bit strange for him but when Rita's face flashback to his mind and told him about what she felt right now... he was hurt. he dont know why, but he hope that his cousin will comeback for her, he dont wanna see her being sad and if Chakrit really change for her, then he'll be glad enough to see them getting back together. besides, he just wish for her happiness only. however, this feeling he has right now... this weird feeling that he cant even understand when he look at her, he guess he have to ignore it. besides, he only cares about her, that's all... nothing else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the long wait... ummm... im back again... XD LOL no commitments and if there will be...
of course, that will be next year... XD

i have to put the scene of Ann to the next chapter, which im currently starting updating the next chapter.
i know i was gone for days... and so i need to catch up. one of the reasons, why i will put the scene of Ann
to the next chapter is because there will be a change of scenes... :D plus, i got the special spoiler for you guys...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Ratsami finally goes back to work but all of a sudden Ann told him that she doesnt want to marry Aum anymore. will he and Chiangsai allow let it be?
*Chiangsai's disappointments come... as he finally knew that Ken is back for good and of course not only that... but he's also disappointed to his son who wants to cancel the marriage over Ann.
*Por's condition for him to forgive Pat. but Pat says that she rather take it as a mission...
*Aum will be disappointed after Aff told him that she's dating Ken. is she really dating Ken? what about Ann? will Aum let their engagement off or not?
*Ploy just came back already... and the thought she could face her family and tell the truth.
*Ratsami held a party for their family and for Ploy's comeback. Wongrutiyan brothers were also invited at the party... and there they announce about their business plan.
*Aff told her father if she could work in Ken's company.
*Ann wanted to be close friends with Ken but why does she felt jealous when Ken is even much more closer to her sister Aff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler Mode:

-"what's wrong with you? i thought you would help me to tell our parents that we dont want to get marry!?!"
-"its not that easy... you see... how am i suppose to let go you if our parents really wants us to get marry?"
-"but you could have just told them that you dont love me... that you love my sis-"
-"its over, okay... your sister doesnt love me... so why should i let you go?"
-"so you're making me as an excuse for them?"

------

-"if there's anything i could help you... just tell me then..."
-"its not like im gonna need your help... im just gonna work in your company..."
-"oh, really... why did you told him that you're dating me?"
-"oh, that?... i just told that so that he'll never bother me again..."
-"that's really absurd... you were just making a border line to yourself so that he wont get-"
-"Ke, that's what i want... he's getting marry with my sister and i dont want to put myself in trouble again..."

-----

-"look, all you need is just to pretend you're my girlfriend..."
-"but why?... why dont you just tell her that you dont love her anymore?"
-"because she never stops bothering me... the more i see her... the more im just hating her... and you... if you want me to forgive you... then you have to do as what i say..."
-"you're so unreasonable... i could have just email that school-"
-"Pat, you'll just pretend... what's the problem with that?"

-----

-"Ar'cht, i would like you to meet my daughter Ploy..."
-"yeah, i remember..."
-"Ploy, will be the one to in charge when it comes to budgeting... so if you and Rita have problems with the materials for the site, then you just have to consult her..."

-----

-"if you really do love her... then what are you waiting for? go for her now? besides, you two are going to tell about your relationship to her family... dont worry, they will understand..."
-"but what if i hurt someone?
-"its already been done... but she cant change your heart since you love someone else already..."

-----

-"are you alright?", Rita saw Ploy vomiting for no reason...
-"i... i... im fine... maybe, i just ate something...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp what a great long chapter.....so many things.... :yahoo: i think rome loves rita...or really like her....ploy and chakrit are coming back :D poor aum...aff doesn't want anything to do with him anymore....finally ken and ratsami are on good terms.....

gasp....ploy might be pregnant, aff lies that ken is her boyfriend, ann will get JEALOUS^^ and por wants pat to act as his girlfriend to get rid of dianne.....

thanks for this :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
belle girl , i spend the whole morning reading where i left off . So much happening , i don't even know where to start but i love how u mixmatch up the relationship a bit bwt the couple and all connected to each ohter some how , even the out side characters is involve lollll i was a bit confuse at time but that good cuz i have to re-read it again .

nikki1786

LizQuen
belle girl , i spend the whole morning reading where i left off . So much happening , i don't even know where to start but i love how u mixmatch up the relationship a bit bwt the couple and all connected to each ohter some how , even the out side characters is involve lollll i was a bit confuse at time but that good cuz i have to re-read it again .

lol... i thought you would read it after i finish this... XD mmm... im trying to catch up too... i cant even remember now if i put the name of Ken and Por's father. LMAO but im trying to catch up on this... not really in a hurry but the least that i want update it as fast i could. just lately, i was hanging out with my friends because of editing for the show last week. since, im back... i will update this ASAP.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow the spoiler blew me away ploy vomiting hmmmmm... ken and aff ann and aum can't wait rome is starting to have feelings for rita maybe update soon please when you can

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
can't wait for the next chapter! poor anne! aum will marry her because he thinks that aff is going out with ken!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
can't wait for the next chapter... wow... aff will make ken to act as her boyfriend... looks like the deal for the engagement will not be off...

oh my... ploy will be pregnant... i guess they need to tell everyone the truth already...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww ploy left without chakrit.. and pat and por are seeing eachother again. And poor Rome, starting to have feelings for Rita, but they still think that Chakrit is coming back for her when he's married to Ploy.. oh my... drama drama drama!

I'm just happy that Rome and Ken are on good terms now. And eventhough I still hate Aff.. hopefully, she and Aum will reconcile. And as far as Ken and Ann...... can't wait to read about them in the next chapter!