Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 31=-=_-'

"mom, you should eat more... one of the reasons why you fainted last time was because you didnt eat at all. dont make yourself trying to get worst...", Adung woke up awhile ago when Aum was not around, she just sleep too much and was dreaming. when Aum came back he saw his mom reaching out for the fruit at the side table, he came back being failed. he just knew that Aff wasnt there anymore and the caretaker said that she just went away without even telling. he hugged his mom when he came back, he suddenly forget his pain inside by worrying about his mom.

Adung: son, how are you doing? (brushing his hair, missing her son so much.)
Aum: (he just smile, dont want his mother to get worried. despite of this pain he has right now... whenever he's thinking about Aff, he still dont wanna lose hope. however, he's still confuse about his mother's problem... regarding to their family. its about his father, but he still dont know anything.) mom, before you faint... i still dont understand... i mean, did dad hurt you like this?
Adung: i dont wanna talk about your father right now... (she look away.)
Aum: mom, if you're not gonna tell me... how am i suppose to know?
Adung: pull out your shares as soon as possible...
Aum: what? i dont understand... why?
Adung: son, if there's gonna happen to our company... i dont want you to get involve. this is all because of your father.
Aum: mom...
Adung: son, im warning you... if you want to be successful in life, dont be like your father...

at that moment, he still dont understand why his mother said those things... is there something he has to know? or he has to see for himself? he still dont know what his father did, but at this moment... he's willing to find out. he cant let his father ruin their name. and right now, he'd just decided to take care of his mother, he cant allow his father do something that would make his mother suffer in depression.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Theme of Love" CLICK ME (this was the song of my second teaser of five roses.)

"Aff... Rita...", Anchali was happy to see her daughters again. she hug them as she approach them "i miss you two so much...", she continued. the two hugged their mother and they both feel the same way as they miss their mother. they both apologize for they did of running away, but as a mother... she forgive them and it doesnt matter if what happened in the past, the most important to her... is that everything is fine now.

"i thought i will never see you two again...", Ratsami said who just came. the two hug their father and apologize, Ratsami felt like he did something good for the first time... something that would make their family drawn more closer to each other.

Ann and Pat just came, they didnt expect to see their two sisters who just came back. but nothing could take their happiness away when the sisters are reuniting again, the family had a dinner together "once Ploy is back... i want to hold a party... not only for her comeback, but also for our family...", Ratsami said over dinner.

Pat: mmmm... since im working at Lilium Hotel... we can go hold the party there.
Ratsami: that's a good idea... i should go talk to Aum then... (then Aff and Ann look at each other, though Ann finally knew whom Aum loves... Aff just smile at her.)
Ann: speaking of him, dad... i... ummmm... Aum and i want to discuss about something. so i might drop by to the building once Aum is back to work.
Anchali: i bet its about their wedding, dear... (their parents were excited to discuss about their wedding again. however, they never knew how Ann felt so uneasy for a moment and she glance for how many times on Aff.)
Ratsami: i think they finally set a date for their wedding...
Aff: i know someone who'll design your wedding gown. maybe i should call him later... if you want. (Ann was surprise when Aff suggested and didnt even feel hesitate about their wedding. but she's not going to marry him... never.)
Rita: mmm... dad, is it okay... if we could invite THEM... to our upcoming party? (she was referring to her brothers.)
Ratsami: of course... we should invite them over. (Anchali smile at him and to Rita. she felt relief now that Wongrutiyan and Thabchumpon are in good terms now.)

meanwhile, Ploy was still at the plane... she still have 12 hours left to get back home... though she cant wait to see her family again, her mind is full of thoughts about HIM. she remember when they stroll around, he gave something to her, it was a small gift. she havent unwrap it yet... for they were enjoying their moment together awhile ago. she then remember that she put it in her shoulder bag and so she look for it... and finally she found it.

she didnt expect that he took this pictures. it was their sweet moments, this was after the night he took her. she was still asleep and didnt know that he took pictures of them while asleep. he kissed her from her forehead to her lips, when he kissed her forehead... the picture says "I'll...", then the next picture says when he kissed the pointed of her nose "remember...", and the last picture was when he kissed her lips and it says... "this moment...". "i'll remember this moment...", she cried and realize that she only misses him. just right now, she dont know what to do if she couldnt see him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff approach her father the next day, before her father will leave to go to the office, she has to tell him something... regarding on her request, that is... if her father would allow her to work with Ken. Ratsami and Aff talk inside his study room, Ann was about to enter the study room to tell also her father about she and Aum's plan turning down the arrange marriage. but then she heard that Aff was still talking to their father.

Aff: dad, will you allow me to work with him then?
Ratsami: why would you want to other company if you already have your own company?...
Aff: i already work with him before, dad... and i didnt have problems when i work with him...
Ratsami: and you had problems eversince you work in our company? is that it?
Aff: its not that... well, if you wont allow me... i cant force you. but i just wanna see to it that im going to work in other department. (she dont wanna work with Aum again for there might be problems again.)
Ratsami: fine... since i'll be investing to his company... im gonna let you assign to this. i will let you work with him again. but make sure to report me everything i have to know.
Aff: yes, dad... (she hug her father for allowing her to work with Ken again.)
Ratsami: ok... (he look into his watch.) i think its time for me to go... maybe i should call him to tell that you'll be start working with him.

Ann heard everything, she was guessing that her sister will work with Ken. "what's the big deal? everything is doing fine now between Wongrutiyan and to your family. your sister is back... so is there any problem if she'll work with him? but what about Aum?", she thought to herself as she went back to her room to get ready now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he woke up not because of his alarm... but because his phone was ringing. "hello?", still yawning and trying to get up. "Rome...", unexpected call from his cousin. if he did call yesterday, he might talk to Rita. one thing that came up to his mind was her, for he knew how much she loves his cousin.

Rome: Krit... i didnt expect you to call. plus, you call at this early morning.
Chakrit: im sorry... did i wake you up?
Rome: isnt obvious? anyways, what's up?
Chakrit: in three weeks time, i'll be back...
Rome: that's good then... i think someone's really cant wait to see you... (he knew that what Rome meant was Rita.)
Chakrit: i still have to finish some things in the hospital and then i'll be back there. (he sighed, he dont know how he'll tell him about the truth.) Rome... listen... mmmm... i...- how's Rita?
Rome: she's fine. if you only know how much she misses you... (it felt like it was so hard to tell him that the fact that Rita misses his cousin.)
Chakrit: i see...

he end not telling him the truth, but Chakrit wants to finish up some papers in the hospital for his leave. he want to leave as soon as possible, he cant wait to see is wife again... and he cant wait to tell them the truth... especially to Rita. but why does he felt so afraid right now? like he cant even tell his own cousin about the truth, was he afraid that Rome might tell Rita the truth?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she just got out from the airport, Ploy is finally back. now that she's back... she want gather all her courage to tell them about what happened to her during her stay in the States, but she's a little bit worried about her sister, Rita. how can she gather all her courage to tell her then? they're in love with the same man.

"mom???...", she put all her luggage on the floor once she arrive and get inside the mansion. as the servants took her luggage to her room, her mother, Anchali didnt know what to say now that her daughter is back and she even see her own daughter run onto her just to hug her mother "mom, i miss you...", she hug her back.

"First Love" CLICK ME (this was the song played in my third teaser of this story and this will be the background song as i want you to imagine a couple of scenes here.)

while her mother is preparing some food for her, Ploy just sat at the edge of her bed. she look around to her room. she notice that nothing seems change, not only to her room but the whole house. especially her room, the desk and other files that compile to her desk reminds of her old self... she'd tasted the life without even thinking what she'll work out next... during her stay in the States, she realize how much free time she has and she able to spent those times with the person she love. the first person who teach her how to love and being free. she lay down to her bed and get the pillow to hold it so tight, imagining it was him... she still misses him. she get the picture again to stare at it for a moment "i shouldnt have left you... you were right, we should leave together and tell them...", she was tired from the flight. she only took a nap inside the plane because she's always thinking of him.

meanwhile, Ann visit Aum and his mother in the hospital again. but as she arrive there Aum and his mother was getting ready to leave, Ann offered a helping hand to Aum to help his mother to walk and they both get inside the car. Adung invited Ann to their house and have some lunch with them, since she brought her car, she told them that she'll follow.

once they arrive to the Atichart's house, they had lunch together. when Adung decided to rest inside her room, only Aum and Ann was left. from there, she told Aum that he dont have to worry anymore, she told him that Aff is finally back.

Ann: you already have a chance to tell her...
Aum: i know... tell me, what push her to come back again?
Ann: actually, i really dont know... but if there's someone i could thank... that would be him. (she was referring to Ken.)

"him?", he dont know if whom she meant. but does he have to thank him? he was filled with hopes again. he cant wait to see her again, before Ann will leave to go back to the school, he told that her that he'll be back to work tomorrow. and that sign is what Ann was waiting for, whether their parents like it or not... they dont want to get marry, its not yet too late and that's the only thing Ann wanted. for there's no love involve between them and she cant go on with that.

Aff and Ken meet up at the restaurant as she wanted to treat him. "since it's your treat, i will order as much as i want", Ken startled at her. Aff just smile, but in her mind... this moving on she wanted made her satisfied. she cant wait to work with him and if its the least she could forget HIM, then it satisfy her.

awhile ago, he called her to meet up with him, for he want to show her their company, she was ready and tomorrow she will start working with him.

Aff: why dont you call on Por and tell him that i am inviting him for lunch.
Ken: i already told him about it but he said after work... he's going somewhere.
Aff: i see... well, then maybe next time. (she smile.)
Ken: tell me... why you eagerly wanted to start working tomorrow? and how did you convince your father to work with me?
Aff: its not that he's convince, he allowed me to work with you since he's one your biggest investors now.
Ken: i see... i thought... its about something else. (she knew what he meant.)
Aff: something else?... there's nothing else. its just about work, that's all.

he knew that the only reason why she wanted to work with someone else is to avoid someone. after they took their lunch, they will drop by at the Thabchumpon building to meet up with her father. in the end, Ken paid their lunch... for he cant allow her to pay for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i cant believe it... the school director is your ex-girlfriend!?!", Pat was imagining that Por's ex-girlfriend just had the same age with her mother. she also notice that they were heading at the school where her sister Ann works. "wait.... wh-why are we going to my sister's working place?... oh, no... you mean the school director of the school of arts-", he stop the car and was annoyed already.

Por: can you please... just shut up for a moment, i cant concentrate-
Pat: fine! (she sit up straight and was about to ignore him. once they arrive, Por just cant seem to figure out if what he'll do next and then...) oh, my sister-!
Por: great...
Pat: why?
Por: call your sister...

as they call onto Ann, they both get out of the car and Pat introduce Por to her. "he's Ken's brother...", she ended as Ann and Por shake hands together. Ann invited them to get inside the school. while walking at the corridors "if your sister will ask why we're here... just tell her that you want visit her", he whisper on her.

Pat: what! i cant do that... in the first place, your the one who brought me here... (she replied...)
Por: just do as what i say...
Pat: i cant-
Ann: so what brings you here, sis? (she look onto them.)
Pat: i... uh... i... uhmmmmm... you see, sis... ummm... i wanna check out some paintings of the students. i... i... ummm... i want propose something for Mr. Atichart, to revise something at the specific area of the hotel... and... and... i think its nice if the foreigners will see the artworks of the students... dont you think?
Ann: okay... (she smirk.) i think that's a good idea... and the students' artwork needs exposure you know... okay, let me show you the mini gallery here then, maybe you can check out some of the artworks of the students here.
Por: your professional in making up stories... (he startled at her as he whisper those words at her.)

she hit him at stomach by using her elbow "you deserve that...", she said as they get inside the mini gallery and look onto the paintings and mini sculptures.

timing Dianne was walking at the corridors and pass by at the mini gallery and she didnt expect to see Por. "Por...", she called on and get inside the mini gallery to approach him and hug him. Ann and Pat were a little surprise with her actions, especially Pat. Pat got into her idleness and didnt know what to react, she got the wrong idea about the school director...

Dianne: what brings you here? (she was happy to see him.)
Por: ummm... i just accompany her. (he was referring to Pat, Dianne's smile suddenly fade.)
Ann: oh, Dianne... i would like you to meet my youngest sister... Pat. Pat, this is Dianne Inchareon... she's the school director and owner of this school.
Dianne: (unexpected feeling as they both shake hands together. their hands were both cold and didnt understand why.) oh, my... are you nervous? (she startled at her.) your hands are cold...
Pat: you too! (she said sarcastically and smile at her.)
Dianne: so... what brings you two here?
Ann: oh, my sister wants to check out some of the artworks of our students. she had this proposal to Aum and she wanted to use some of the artworks of our students to display in the hotel.
Dianne: i see...

deep inside, Pat wanted to bang her head against the wall... she didnt know what she come up to and she want to blame this on Por. after they talk over to Dianne, they head back to the hotel as Pat wants to go back to her work.

Por: so what do you think about her?
Pat: who? (she dont wanna talk to him after what she come up to when they were at the school just for his ex-girlfriend.)
Por: i mean... her... Dianne... my ex-
Pat: i know... i know... (she was pissed.) why? what about her? i think she's so-so...
Por: 'so-so'??? but you did great there... (he was happy, as she save him from there.)
Pat: very funny... i look stupid there... i didnt know what i made up...
Por: but you know... you can play along with me...
Pat: what's that suppose to mean?
Por: we're still not done yet... i still need your help...
Pat: what kind of help?...
Por: i want you to be my girlfriend...
Pat: what???
Por: i want you to pretend to be MY GIRLFRIEND...
Pat: what!?!?! (she cant do that... she cant do what he ask for.)
Por: look, all you need is just to pretend you're my girlfriend...
Pat: but why?... why dont you just tell her that you dont love her anymore?
Por: because she never stops bothering me... the more i see her... the more im just hating her... and you... if you want me to forgive you... then you have to do as what i say...
Pat: you're so unreasonable... i could have just email that school-
Por: Pat, you'll just pretend... what's the problem with that?

once they arrive that the hotel, she open the door and before she could close the door "i still cant do what you ask for... if you want to look for someone to pretend there are lot of pimps there for you to hire!", she bang the door as she close it and get inside of the hotel.

Por: (he dialed her number to call and as she answer the phone call.) you say... you want to be my pimp then? (he startled at her...)
Pat: pervert! i hate you!!! (then she hang up the phone and get back to her office.)

of course he was only teasing her, how can be an immature like her can be a pimp... plus, he just want to take this chance... but he still dont know if what kind of chance is that. maybe soon he'll find out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the conference room, Ratsami just told everyone that Ken Wongrutiyan is now being part and one of his biggest investors in his company. he also told that Ken will contribute to the latest project of the Thabchumpon Corporation, the resort...

after the meeting Chiangsai and Ratsami went to his office and discuss over again about Wongrutiyan being part of his company now. Chiangsai doesnt like what's happening, he cant allow this to happen of course. but can he change what Ratsami that have been already decided?

Chiangsai: how come you decided to let him invest in your company? he's your rival in business circle.
Ratsami: let's just say... we got even when it terms to benefits. i also invest to their company.
Chiangsai: and do you trust him? base on our discussion... you invest a lot to their company.
Ratsami: Chiangsai, there's nothing wrong if i gave my trust to anyone... plus, he gave all his trust to me either. he also had upcoming proposals for me to see...
Chiangsai: i still dont think that its a right choice you made. im... im not really saying that you can pull it out right away, but if you want... you can observe him first.

as Chiangsai get out of his office, he encounter the person he hated most... Ken just came together with Aff as they were head towards Ratsami's office. they just glance at each other, Chiangsai was getting more enrage as Ken smile at him. it was devilish smile who dares to fight against the devil, that was Ken's perception when he unexpectedly encountered Chiangsai Atichart... who stepped on him a few months ago. that time, he was still weak and not stable because the past was haunting him... but now, he'd already change. he want to see with his own eyes how Chiangsai sneaking through back door to get what he wants that he doesnt have.

as Ken and Aff meet up with Ratsami, they both seated at the couch and Ratsami prepared the papers for Ken to sign, then Ken also took out the papers from his suitcase for Ratsami to sign. after signing, Ratsami told Ken that Aff will be the one to work with him.

Ratsami: Mr. Wongrutiyan, i now entrust you for the future project we'll have. (he smile.) and Aff here will be the one to work with you along side with me.
Ken: yes, sir... i apologize if i didnt went to the meeting awhile ago... but i did meet up with Aff and tour her around to my company.
Ratsami: its ok... besides, today is the day that we formally sign the contract. you're part of my company now.
Ken: and so you are, Mr. Thabchumpon... im very much welcome you to my company... (they both shake hands as they finally set their deal.)
Aff: dad, tomorrow i'll be start working with him...
Ratsami: okay...

both parties entrusted each other. however, Ratsami cant take for granted what his old friend said. of course, he still want to observe Ken, if he proves that he could trust him... then he'll never fail by investing to his company. also, one of the reasons why he gave him a chance was because of his daughter and his family. he was guessing that the one who cease fire from the war between Wongrutiyan and Thabchumpon... is none other than but this man. he was even wondering if why this man(Ken) is different from his father.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"do you want to come by to my house?", she wants to invite him... since she was telling non-stop how she was touched how she and her family get together again, except that they still have to wait for Ploy's comeback. while on the computer, making some 3d design for the specific areas for the resort... Rome cant seem to listen to her.

Rita: hey... are you listening to me?
Rome: im still working, Ms. Thabchumpon... why dont you finish your work, then after that we can start talking...
Rita: tsk... im just inviting you... you could have just answer yes or no...
Rome: well, my answer is NO... do you know how crucial the time i have right now? i just finish 5 presentations... and i still have 15-
Rita: ok, fine... fine... i'll go finish my work now.

Rita just realize how this man transform himself, especially when working. if you're at work, he's a different person... and if you're outside of the working place... he's back for being a nice guy. she wasnt amaze at all but actually she can finally adjust herself to him, since he's a workaholic... she thinks that she needs to change him, but she still dont know if what it is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally, the day turns night, as everybody got home, they were surprise to see Ploy who's back now. actually, they knew that she'll be back one of these days but today surprise them a lot.

all her sadness fade away, once she saw her family together. but as soon as Rita arrive at home, their family was just looking at them, they knew that Rita and Ploy were the only one who quarrels a lot. the last time they talk was when Ploy was still in the hospital and she didnt care at all even if Rita was starting to make up with her. Rita hug her as she wants to welcome her and she was happy how Ploy can walk again, their family like what they saw as Ploy hug her sister back.

at that moment, Ploy cant even explain how she feels... she's happy that her family was happy to see her again, especially Rita. despite the happiness surrounding her, she cant even say that she's happy enough... now that she's back. there were questions inside her mind "what will be their reaction if i will tell them that im married already? what if the one i loved... was the one that dad hate?... and the person whom Rita loved?...".

Anchali was the one who prepared all the dishes, both Anchali and Ratsami were happy to see their daughters again... and they took their dinner together as a whole family. they miss this moment and Anchali can see that her husband was changing... after long, long years that she'd wait... now, she even witness with her own eyes how her husband anticipate this moment. Ann seated facing Aff, Rita was sitting next to Aff and Ploy was sitting between Ann and Pat. Pat notice her sister's ring...

Pat: wow~! how many karats is that? (she quickly wanted to hide her ring to turn it upside down, but Pat gets her hand to check out her ring.) its your birth stone... (Pat smile at her as it was really precious and then all her sisters, including Rita was looking at it.)
Ploy: mmm... yeah...
Pat: wow... its look so expensive...
Ann: how much is it?
Ploy: huh?
Pat: hey... i thought you're not materialistic, why did you buy something like this much?
Aff: i bet she didnt buy it... someone gave it to her... (startling at her.)
Rita: oh... who's this lucky then, huh?
Ploy: mmm... mmm... i... i... i just found it.
Pat: oh, come on~! i cant believe you know how to lie now.
Ploy: mmm... can you please pass me that dish? (she wanted to avoid the topic as soon as possible. they see how Ploy wanted to avoid the topic.)
Pat: (then Pat turn back her attention to the food.) ahhh... im so jealous...

it was hassle to her part to say the truth, she dont know how long she'll keep the secret and just looking to the ring makes her trouble that much. however, she cant take it off... it was the precious thing that Chakrit gave her. thinking of him, she cant look straight to Rita who expresses her happiness with her as now she's finally back... but will she be happy if she finds out the truth?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the party...

the Thabchumpon held the party at Lilium Hotel, celebrating for their family. they want to express their happiness to everyone as they thought everything is alright. Chiangsai wasnt happy and was the first one who hated to see this celebration, but for Ratsami who treats him as a friend... he has to attend. what's worst was when he announce to the people that Thabchumpon and Wongrutiyan will be having a future project after the resort that their company working out. aside from Ploy's comeback, he was also pissed that now that his daughter Ploy back from the US, she'll be his consultant in all business deals. how can he go on with his plans if someone's blocking it? not to mention, that Ratsami entrusted Ken now.

while Ratsami was talking to his business partners and other people who were invited in the party, both Ratsami and Anchali were waiting for their daughters to come out from the private rooms that Pat reserved.

the reason why their daughters were not coming out yet was because they havent decided yet if which one they'll wear. both Rita and Pat wanted to be glamour tonight, while both Ann and Aff were so-so to all the dresses.

Pat: i have an idea... why you wear this... and i'll wear this one. then you two... will wear these, so that the four of us will look uniform. (she gave the two dresses to Ann and Aff.)
Ploy: four of us... then what about me?
Pat: since the party involves with your comeback... you should wear different from us.
Ploy: huh?
Rita: i think... this one fits you... (she gave the strapless black stretch lace dress to her.)

she felt hesitant at first, but she has to act normal. meanwhile, Rita wore the gunmetal bubble dress that Pat gave her, then Pat was wearing the purple high waist bubble dress. the dresses that they were wearing just compliment with each other as it was both glamour. while Ann chose the black strapless sheath dress, then Aff chose to wear the strapless layered dress... just like with Pat and Rita's dresses, Ann and Aff's dresses compliment with each other as it was both showing the horizontal lines.

[here you go the smiley faces again... LMAO]

Ann went out first as she knew that the people were waiting for them already, downstairs she saw Ken who was standing and was like waiting for someone. as Ken turn his head to look up, he saw Ann was getting down. at that moment, time was running slowly for them, she hope that time did stop at that moment... but it wasnt. it was weird feeling for him, he forgot the feeling that something happened between them. but it was nothing but belongs to their bad memories during the past few months. now, it's different... he just realize how she looks great tonight. her eyes locked through him also as he was wearing an orient suit, a high cut contemporary mandarin collar with satin trim and single button.

Ann: hi! (she greet first as he was still speechless.)
Ken: hi... (he was still looking at her, and now that she's closer to him. he could see the real shape of her body, for him it was seductive enough.) mmmm... you look great. (he simply complimented her whole attire.)
Ann: uh... thanks... (she said as she shyly wanted to hid her bare-naked shoulders.) actually, i feel uncomfortable about this dress...
Ken: but it looks great on you... (since it really show her bare-naked shoulders and the shape of her body, her hair was in updo style and the dangling earrings compliment to the dress.)
Ann: uh... thanks again. (she smile.) so... ummmm... you're going there now?
Ken: uh... yeah... but i was actually waiting for- (he look up again and saw Aff.) oh, there she is... (she look to where Ken was looking at, it was Aff. then her eyes look again to him as she saw his reaction. he was happy to see her own sister.)
Aff: sorry... if i just read your message, i didnt know that dad was looking for us now. so how do i look like?
Ken: mmm... funny how it seems but you two look uniform... (he smile as he both look onto Ann and Aff.)
Aff: yeah, 'cause Pat was the one who chose these dresses and told us to wear it... (she look onto Ann and they both smile.) let's go? Ann?
Ann: ah, yeah... im just waiting for-
Aum: Ann... (they all look onto him, his emotionless expression just make this moment so intense.)

the four of them where they're standing, Aff's heart beats faster as she saw him looking through her. even though his face was emotionless, his eyes was on fire. he was wearing a cairo suit, a distinctive semi fly front, longer length single breasted jacket.

Ann could feel the tense as Aum couldnt take his eyes with Aff and Ken together. he cant bear seeing the person he loves to someone else. simply. with all people why this guy? that's what in his mind, Ann approach him and cling to his arm "let's go... dad's waiting for us now...", she said. she wanted to stop this moment, not only awkward... but it might get worst. Ann understand what Aum feels and so as far as she was concern... she has to calm him down. he didnt want to go but Ann pulled him and they finally went.

Aff wanted to cry but there were no tears coming out, its just that she cant take this kind of situation. not only to avoid this matter... but hopefully, she could forget this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Theme of Love" CLICK ME (you gotta play it before reading this segment here... LMAO)

as the party going along, Ploy went to outside as she felt suffocated at party... she even cant believe to herself that these changes on her makes a big difference. in the past, she used to socialize with other businessmen together with her father... but now, she felt like she needs an adjustment again. staying far away from the family and work, change her a lot she met him. by next week, she needs to go start working again... this time, she'll be her father's assistant and consultant to everything that goes well in their business. her father trusts her most when it comes to their business and she never fail him... what if just because she married the man she loved makes her being a failure, will her father hate her?

Ken and Aff were socializing with other businessmen together with Ratsami, at afar... Chiangsai cant bear watching that scene of how close and comfortable the way Ken and Ratsami talk, he walk away and dont want to spend the rest of his hours in this party, he wanted to go somewhere he could think and go for his plan. meanwhile, though Aum and Ann were also talking to other businessmen, the two just cant get off their eyes with Ken and Aff. for Aum, he cant stand it anymore, he doesnt even wanted to see Aff with other men... how much more with this man. with Ann, suddenly she frowned and wondering why the two got even more closer, how come he can talk comfortably with her own sister "oh, no... what am i thinking? they're just working together... and there's.... there's... nothing wrong with that!", she knew to herself why she felt jealous all of a sudden. did she just wanted his attention to hers only? or there's something else?

"im sorry if i was late... i still gotta finish some things...", he said as he whispered to her ears once he came and saw her. he look at her as he felt like she was dazzling all over... not because of her dress, but because of her beauty. likewise, with Rita's side, she just admire how Rome look tonight. wearing a picasso suit, italian inspired 2 button single breasted jacket featuring a black on black soft stripe and a satin lapel.

Rita: yeah, i know... as usual... yourself always wanted to get busy. (she offered him a white wine and he took his first sip.)
Rome: but you know... your dress complimented to my get up... (try to cheer her up.)
Rita: yeah... (she look at him once again, then turn her look back to other people who keep chit-chatting around. she was pretending that she didnt like his get up.)

Por was just sitting at the corner, he just got back from socializing... he's never good in socializing like this, except his brother. while sitting and watching those people who keep talking, Pat sat right next to him... "you seem so bored to this whole party...", she started. he never saw her awhile ago... until now. he just realize how she look more daring with her dress, first come up into his mind was... innocent... but tempting. he was so sure that it was compliment for someone who got tempted to the way how she looks tonight. the innocent that he knew just fade away, as she certainly transformed into woman... and he's a man who'll get her anytime.

Por: y-yeah... i... i... im not good in socializing. (he dont know why he just got stutter when he talked to her. was he really into her now?) mmmmm.... what about you? you should go there and meet someone...
Pat: what do you mean 'meet someone'? (she sigh and recline her back of the chair.) im done socializing already, everyone seems like the party that i organized. (he dont know what to say next, he just keep staring at her, then she notice.) why are you looking at me like that?
Por: nothing... (he look away.) do you.... really wear that kind of dress? (he look at her again and was trying to observe her dress.)
Pat: mmmm... just for occasions only. why? it doesnt look good?
Por: not really... its just that it look so daring.
Pat: let's just say... that it adds some points to all the businessmen out there... especially during parties.

he understand completely, she does wear the kind of dresses to flirt with other men with this kind of parties. but she wasnt flirting at all to him, in fact... one that he didnt understand was when she said those words to him. of course, if she was his girlfriend for real... he cant allow her to wear something like this. he stood up from his chair as wanted to get away from her, not because he hates the fact of what she said awhile ago. but he wanted to avoiding this feeling... temptation. "how clever of you to say that then", he smile "but you got me there... since you look stunning tonight", he finished as he smile at her and finally went.

she was flattered, eve though he's arrogant way shows towards her everytime they meet... for some reason, he wasnt really arrogant at all. she notice also that he look good to his vermont suit, a stylish four button single breasted formal suit with satin, reverse peak lapels. from there, she could imagine him as prince...but not just a prince. it was an arrogant prince who just complimented her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff excuse herself as she wanted to take a break, she went outside and Ploy was about to go back inside. she didnt know that Ken followed her "hey... what are you doing here?", he said. he took out his blazer of his suit and try to make her warm.

Aff: uh... thanks... im just wanna breathe some fresh air since i've been there for hours already.
Ken: hell, yeah... i rather play an instrument than socializing... but i think we did a great job there, your father likes how we convince other investors. (she smile as she agreed with him.) let me get you some white wine then... i'll be back.

as Ken was trying to grab some drinks for him and Aff, Ann approach him to greet him again.

Ann: hi...
Ken: uh... hi (he simply greet.)
Ann: so how's the party going? my younger sister arrange this party and it seems like you get along with other businessmen there.
Ken: yeah... thanks to your sister. (he was referring to Aff.) even your father liked how we convince the investors of your family's company.
Ann: i see (she bluntly smile.) so how's working with Aff?
Ken: it was good... she's a great help and in fact she's more knowledgeable than me when it comes to stock marketing. since most of my years was only with the music, no wonder i still have a lot to learn...
Ann: you're so humble... even without my sister... your company runs good, that's because you're the president of the company.
Ken: not at all... without my brother and other people help me out... i cant run this alone.
Ann: so how's your compositions going well? do you still have plans to make them?
Ken: ah, yeah... of course. actually, i might need your help...
Ann: my help?
Ken: yeah... mmm... well, i want you to hear one of my compositions that im preparing. i still dont know if its good enough to put it on my next release.
Ann: i see... so... when will i help you then?
Ken: next week? maybe we should meet at the shop since i go there a lot... i mean after work, i go there straight...
Ann: i see... okay, then...

she didnt know why she felt so happy about it when Ken invited her and need her help just for his compositions. maybe because she's was also a fan... and thus, she like the fact that he's a mellow-dramatic musician. she admires how he expresses his feelings through music. on that moment, she was thinking if one day Ken compose a song for her only. deep inside, she would die to hear it.

"Aff....", as someone called her. she thought it was Ken who just came back and got some wine for her. but it wasnt... it was Aum who called on her. on that moment, they thought that time would stop for them. she look away as Aum comes closer.

Aum: Aff... (he called again.)
Aff: (she thought for a second, she dont want to talk about what happened last time.) what?
Aum: i... i... ummm... i love-
Aff: Aum, i thought you already understand about what i said last time...
Aum: but i just want to make up with you...
Aff: if i forgive you now, will you stop bothering me again?
Aum: but Aff-
Aff: Aum, please stop it-
Aum: (he hold onto her.) but what i said last time was true... i do... i do...-
Ken: Aff, here your- (Ken just got back but he didnt expect to see Aum being enrage once he appeared and felt like he interrupt their conversation.) i... im sorry-
Aff: no... its okay, Ken. give me that. (she gets the glass of wine as she let go of his hands to her.)
Aum: Aff-
Aff: by the way, im working with him from now on. that means, im working at Wongrutiyan corporation.
Aum: i know... (he hate the fact that she cling onto Ken...)
Aff: we should better go back inside now, i think dad's looking for us now. (she said onto Ken.)
Aum: (before they could probably leave him... he stop her.) wait... (he look at her, he was still enrage.) are... are you... are you-
Aff: (she look at him one last time...) dating him? (she smirked.) if that's what you think... well, then i should say yes... so stop bothering me anymore.
Aum: i cant believe you-
Aff: let's go, Ken...
Aum: i hate you...

that's what she only wanted to hear, since she was already used to it. but her heart and mind were fighting over, for her mind tells her that this is the right thing to do... but her heart tells her how stupid she is. as the party ends, Ken offered her to go drive her home. while Ken drives her home, he knew that she was crying... but she's was crying silently. he stopped the car at the convenience store, he both something to sob her a little after the party. he bought some sodas and snack.

Aff: (as he look onto her, he big sigh and look away.) why?
Ken: nothing... you're not only hard headed... but your heart is also made of steel.
Aff: huh? why?
Ken: mmm... you keep restraining yourself to someone who's already close-
Aff: oh, c'mon... i thought, once i agreed to ride with you... you dont make a fuss. but now, you wanted to talk about what happened awhile ago... please, i dont wanna talk about it.
Ken: see... you're avoiding.
Aff: i am...
Ken: but you know... if there's anything i could help you... just tell me then...
Aff: its not like im gonna need your help... im just gonna work in your company...
Ken: oh, really... why did you told him that you're dating me?
Aff: oh, that?... i just told that so that he'll never bother me again...
Ken: that's really absurd... you were just making a border line to yourself so that he wont get-
Aff: Ken, that's what i want... he's getting marry with my sister and i dont want to put myself in trouble again...

"what if he'll give up his marriage just because he loves you?", from his question... he totally got her. she didnt answer, she dont know what will be her answer. but she cant let something will happened again to trouble their family only. but if he'll give up his marriage just because he truly loves her... she dont know either what to do if that time comes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he punch his son hard, he cant let his son also ruin his plans. "i cant marry someone whom i dont love, dad!", Aum answers back and even if his own father punches him for how many times. his father cant change his decision...

Chiangsai: i tell you... and im warning you... even if you're my own son... i cant let you ruin my plans.
Aum: i dont care about your plans! its fine with me if you keep hurting me like this for how many times. you can hit as long as you want. but you'll never change what i've already decided.
Chiangsai: im warning you... tomorrow, hopefully you finally made up your mind... because right now, im telling you... even if you're my son... im gonna kill you. a bastard like you just wanted to think yourself only... (he get out of his room.)

he just witness how his father got mad, no wonder his mother got hospitalize because of his father's true nature. however, he doesnt even know what his plans are. he wanted to know and he wanted to stop him as soon as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ann, we'll talk at home...", Ratsami warned her. her father didnt expect for her to give up her marriage. yes, she dont wanna get marry, for she wanted be free... worst was didnt oppose to their marriage. she waited him at his office, she cant even calm herself down for she was so disappointed with Aum.

as Aum arrive to his office, he already expected and knew that Ann was there... waiting for him. he already knew what she will say "why you didnt told them???", that was her first question. he suppose to tell her father that he's in love with someone else... and that someone else is still Ratsami's daughter. there were only two reasons why he shouldnt have to oppose their marriage. first, he wanted to know what his father's plan and once he get to know... he has to stop him as soon as possible. second thought, his love for someone else is getting worst only. Aff wanted to show how she hated him and if that's what she wanted, he cant give up this marriage.

Ann: what's wrong with you? i thought you would help me to tell our parents that we dont want to get marry!?! (pushes him back.)
Aum: its not that easy... you see... how am i suppose to let go you if our parents really wanted us to get marry?
Ann: but you could have just told them that you dont love me... that you love my sis-
Aum: its over, okay... your sister doesnt love me... so why should i let you go?
Ann: what??? is that mean.... (she sighed and look at him into discouragement.) so you're making me as an excuse for them?
Aum: your sister doesnt love me... so why i should let go of you...
Ann: (she slap him on the face and cant believe that he eve repeated it.) you're worst than i thought! i cant let you have me... im not even in love with you... Aum, i can help you through this... but we just gotta-
Aum: how can you help me if its over... she's even working with that guy~! worst is that she told me that she's dating him~! its over~! she dont want me anymore...
Ann: (after he said those words, the guy that he was referring was none other than but Ken.) how could you say that? how can you be so sure... that she only said those words to-
Aum: to hurt me! i know... and if you wanted to help me... whether you like it or not, we're going to marr- (before he could end it, Ann slap him again.)
Ann: i hate you...

she left the room, with no words to say at all after she slapped him. he deserve it, since he's even worst than she thought. however, as she left the building... in her mind it just keeps repeating
"she's even working with that guy~! worst is that she told me that she's dating him~!", what Aum said just keep repeating in her mind. it somewhat got her that she cant even explain to herself if so what if Aff's dating Ken? but no matter what, she cant let their family continue their wedding. if Aum still loves her sister... then, she'll be the one to find some way to let Aff know that Aum loves her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup... that's what happened for this chapter... and there will be more jealousy scenes. ;)
since this has enough long chapter, i will put the scene where Rita saw Ploy throws up at the next chapter. XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Ratsami scolds Ann for disobeying him... it was ashamed to Ratsami's part... since Chiangsai is not just a friend to him, but part of the family already.
*Ploy vomits and Rita suggested her to go to the doctor. for Rita was the first one to notice that Ploy cant concentrate to her work as she got morning sickness.
*Rome tells Rita that Chakrit is coming back... however, before he could tell her... he just discovered something.
*Pat tells Dianne that she and Por were friends only, but Por got mad when Pat told him what she told to Dianne.
*Aff treats Ken this time as they wanted to celebrate that they just close a deal. however, as Aum and Ann gone out for dinner... the four meet unexpectedly in one place.
*Ann tells Ken what she feels all of a sudden, when they meet at the shop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler Mode:

Ploy founds out that she's pregnant and worst is that for how many weeks since she's back in Thailand, she havent told anyone about the truth. then Rita told her a secret, that she cant wait to see Chakrit again... who's going back soon. Ploy didnt know what to do... especially, now that she's pregnant. what if Rita found out that the father of her baby was none other than but Chakrit, her husband.

Por was slightly disappointed that Pat's point of view was that Dianne already change and notice that she's in love with him. however, Por doesnt want to here those. he has no plans to get back with Dianne... and what would be his plans then?

Rome wanted to tell the truth to Rita about he founds out, but how will he take her actions then if she finally founds out that Chakrit is already married? he cant wait for his cousin's comeback and give him a nice punch. he doesnt want him to hurt Rita like this...

jealousy scene with Ann, Aum, Aff and Ken when they got meet up in the restaurant. Aum interrogates Aff at the restroom, while Ann ask Ken if he likes Aff. what will be his answer to her? will she be disappointed and realize that she's falling for him?

nikki1786

LizQuen
finally... -_- mmm... i gotta sleep coz later if i wake up... i still have to work out something before i reach 14 days, tonight i'll be starting to update this again ;)

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's getting interesting... can't wait for more... oh my... how could aum believe what she said... she's trying to avoid him only...

what will rita do if she found out the truth... can't wait for that... :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awesome update....ploy's pregnant, but can't tell anyone... :( rita is going to find out that chakrit's coming back..i hope rome can heal rita's heart when she finds the truth....por and pat, i hope por's plan is trying to make pat his girlfriend..ann/aum/aff/ken...OoOOoo tension there....gasp at the restaurant...is aum going to :kiss: aff???

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg ploy is gonna be pregnant... yay.. aum n aff n the bathroom.. yay
ken and ann.. man cant wait.... rome is seriously falling for rita..thanks

nikki1786

LizQuen
it's getting interesting... can't wait for more... oh my... how could aum believe what she said... she's trying to avoid him only...

what will rita do if she found out the truth... can't wait for that... :D
T__T yeah, Aum's so stupid here... XD

awesome update....ploy's pregnant, but can't tell anyone... :( rita is going to find out that chakrit's coming back..i hope rome can heal rita's heart when she finds the truth....por and pat, i hope por's plan is trying to make pat his girlfriend..ann/aum/aff/ken...OoOOoo tension there....gasp at the restaurant...is aum going to :kiss: aff???
Rita will sure act stupid here too....

omg ploy is gonna be pregnant... yay.. aum n aff n the bathroom.. yay
ken and ann.. man cant wait.... rome is seriously falling for rita..thanks
lol... yeah... -___-" its the bathroom scene for the next chapter. i thought you guys forgot about that scene... LOL... XD and Ann<--- SELF PITY.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
aaaaahh!!! anne will tell ken her feelings!!!! :clap:

i'm very impressed with you nikki! writing a very long chapter is exhausting!!!

i bow to you! :dude:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh geez..... there she goes again. Aff is always fucking causing trouble for Ann!! Why the hell she gotta say she's dating Ken if she isn't? Like hello? What a bitch. What the hell... now Ann thinks Ken is dating her bitch ass sister! Ughhh.. I'm pissed at Aff again.

But anyway.. Pat and Por scenes are so cute. Can't wait for Ploy to spill the beans that she's married to Krit..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ lol Lome you are really funny..but if it wasn't for aff pretending to date ken..then ann wouldn't figure out her real feelings for ken (love)...sometimes you need an outside (in this case aff) to get in the way so you can open your eyes and know that you have feeling for that person (ken)...and it's somewhat good to have aff pretending than some random person who actually start falling in love with ken...

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 32=-=_-'

"what happened to you? what did come up to your mind to make your wedding cancel, huh?", Ratsami was simply disappointed after his daughter made an appointment for him and Chiangsai. she only wanted to see them, just so that she wanted them to know that she dont want to marry Chiangsai's son. "are you out of your mind? do you know that you just embarrass me not only with Aum but with Chiangsai also!", he said as he was trying to hold onto himself.

Ann: but dad, Aum really dont love me... and... and... and i dont love him either. he loves-
Ratsami: if you say so... how he didnt opposed? how come he disagree with you awhile ago!?

[flashback]

Ann: Aum, tell them...
Aum: what?
Ratsami: what were you two trying to tell us?
Ann: uh... dad... Aum and i... we dont want to get marry...
Ratsami: what???? Chiangsai... (he look onto his old friend.)
Chiangsai: (as what he expects... his own son ditching him from this scene.) Aum, is it true? (he look onto his son's eyes.)
Aum: (however, he's the only one whom they're waiting to answer on that moment.) No... (that was his answers, as his mind was full of thoughts about what will happened if he'll answer "no".)
Ann: Aum, but you-
Aum: i love your daughter... i certainly want to get to know her more.
Ann: but Aum!-
Aum: Ann, i never planned to give up on you in the first place... you just want to give up on me because you want avoid me... i dont even want to see you with someone else....

those lines were not meant for her, but for her sister. if Aum will continue doing what he wants, he'll just destroy that kind of feeling and will only lose her sister more. she wanted to help him, however, at this moment... her own father was scolding her because she was the only who opposes their marriage. she knew that deep inside Aum wants to oppose, but he was selfish. while her father was being disappointed to her, she's also disappointed to Aum. "dont give me enough reasons why you dont want this marriage... i will forget this for now...", he ended.

after their conversation, as she got out of the room... she didnt know that Ploy heard their conversation. "im sorry...", Ploy said to her as she walks to the veranda. the thought that her sister, might go to their study room but Ann simply followed her and watch her at the veranda.

after what she heard that their father was scolding her sister Ann, she'd even more afraid of what will come in the near future. will her father also scold her if he finds out that she's already married? she look to the ring that Chakrit gave her...

Ann: hey... (she called onto her and Ploy turn around to look at her.) why are you here? (she notice that Ploy quickly hides her hand, when she wears her ring.)
Ploy: i didnt mean to eavesdropped awhile ago... its just that dad's voice were so loud and-
Ann: i know... (she look away, still thinking about what she said in the office. she really disagree with Aum.)
Ploy: i want to disagree with dad's decision... (she look away, she didnt know why she suddenly became serious.) tell me... why you dont want marry him?
Ann: i... dont... love him. simply.
Ploy: is that mean... you love somebody else? (she dont know what to answer, did she love somebody else? did she loved him? but who's HIM?) hey!... (she was thinking for a long time and didnt notice that Ploy was calling her.)
Ann: im... im sorry... i think i should go back inside now, you should go back inside either... its getting late already. (she rather change the topic for she cant answer her back.)

as she went back inside, she was still thinking if what would be her answer then... in the end, she dont know. meanwhile, Ploy was about to get inside when her mother saw her "Mom...", she greeted her by calling her name.

Anchali: it seems like you've been down since you came back...
Ploy: am i?
Anchali: of course! i've always notice that. (she tapped her shoulder.) was there something's bothering you?
Ploy: uh... uh... its... nothing, mom... i... its just that i feel tired these past few days... maybe because im back to work again...
Anchali: well, dont make yourself get too tired... you just came back... you should rest for a moment.

as they ended their conversation, she saw her daughter went back to her room again. these past few days, she also notice that she lock herself when gets home. she already knew, it wasnt because of mother's instinct. but during the day she arrived, she saw the picture that her daughter was holding that time while she's peacefully sleeping. and the night that they ate together with her family, the ring that Ploy was wearing... she just realize that it wasnt just an ordinary ring, it has to be special. yes, she's waiting that someday her daughter will tell her something about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Love Theme" CLICK ME (there are different kinds of songs that has the same title, so this song is different. and this song is kinda sad, so try to listen to it if you want to. imagine the scenery and the narrator was none other than but Ann.)

"days had passed, there were ups and downs. do not know if what you did was the right thing to do..."

Aff wasnt feeling confident at all as she enters the building of the Wongrutiyan Corporation, Ken introduce her to all the staff. after work, she goes back to Thabchumpon Corporation to report to her father about what happened in Wongrutiyan Corporation. as gets out of the office, she accidentally encountered Aum. her smile fade away as she saw him with his expression being enrage. but as she ignored him, his expression turned into someone's pleading. he really was. he wants her back...

"how can you even tell someone if you feel like you're afraid and being hesitant at all... for there lot of things will happened. we dont know if it will get worst or not..."

seeing and working with her own sister, Ploy cant exactly explain how reluctant it was. she get the chance to meet Rome, her husband's cousin. even his cousin doesnt even know about the truth. however...

Ratsami: Ar'cht, i would like you to meet my daughter Ploy...
Rome: yeah, i remember... (they shake hands together.)
Ratsami: Ploy will be the one to in charge when it comes to budgeting... so if you and Rita have problems with the materials for the site, then you just have to consult her...
Rome: (from there she saw Rome expression as he saw her ring.) nice ring... (she quickly hides it again.)

she hoping that he havent notice her ring yet. she can fully imagine what will be the consequences once the people knew about the truth... she can never imagine it in a positive way, it will always be in a bad way... right now, she can even imagine her father's face once he learn about the truth. she knew that for some reason she did disobey her.

"you thought everything's going out so well, but the happiness you wanted for yourself... you thought it would be yours. what if it wasnt for you? will you give up that person?"

"Rita... hi... its been a long time. i... i.. i just called because i wanted to tell you something once im back there...", that was the message she received as she turned on her phone during her break time. she went back to the office and hug Rome to express how happy she was... that she just received a message from Chakrit. she gave her phone to let him hear what Chakrit said, he smiled.... not because his cousin is coming back. but he smiled because he just dont want to see her sad. he told him that he'll be back in three weeks time and so she just got even excited more.

while seeing Rita being happy, Rome received a message too. "once you got home... call me.... its important for there's something i have to tell you...", that's what he received from him. it was something serious that he cant explain, but he's still hoping that his cousin wont hurt Rita's feelings.

"what if all these pretending and hating ends here? what if you dont want to go back in the past and try to move on already?... by what?... by loving someone?"

Por was looking over the picture at his laptop, he was looking at the picture taken during the party of Thabchumpon family. he simply look at it, not the party... but HER. he admit that he cant forget the moment he saw her that night... it captivate it him with out a reason. but was he sure enough that there's no reason about it? he wanted to know... once he'll meet her again after work, he wanted to know...

meanwhile, Pat cant even concentrate working... she wanted to hit Por very hard at his head. she's worried about what will people say and just now, Dianne called her. she was inviting her to have lunch with her, she accepted it, for she had no choice.

Dianne: let me get you straight already... are you dating him? (she got caught on that moment, why would she ask her if she's dating anyway.)
Pat: who's him?-
Dianne: im referring to Por... who are you to his life?
Pat: ummmm.... we're just friends.... that's all.

she dont know why she has to explain to her, but she told her that she and Por were nothing but just friends. she told her how come she became friends with Por "friends? i thought he can be... i wanted to be close to him, but he's trapping himself in the past...", that's what she thought. the more she thinks that she wanted to be friends with Por, the more Por keeps playing games with her. and she hated it. Dianne understand her, at least for now. as Pat told her everything about what she felt for Por, Dianne thinks that she has nothing to worry about... since she knew that this girl is nothing to Por. nothing at all, but is she nothing to him?

"how come this feelings try to get me confuse whenever i see you? im very sure that i didnt feel anything but hatred back when of what you did to me... but even if we already forgive ourselves from what we did and finally move on... how come my heart is not feel at ease?"

Ann kept listening to his albums inside her office, she dont know why she kept thinking of him. she did think of him since morning and she cant even forget about the party last time, that time... it was just proven that she got jealous. however, why would she get jealous if he's the escort of her sister? it was nothing but just an escort at the party.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"mmmm... my treat. because i know... in the end you'll be the one to pay for it...", she was blurting with laugh. for everytime she and Ken go out for lunch, Ken ends up paying their food. it's time for them to go home now, however, Ken did insist that it's his treat tonight.

they had to pass by at the Thabchumpon building so that Aff can report to her father, as what she expected again. she and Aum bumped into each other again, but just as like what she do she ignored him again. meanwhile, Ken was waiting inside his car, waiting for her to come down.

Ratsami: why you didnt tell him to come up here?
Aff: its okay, dad... i just need to pass these documents for you to see it.
Ratsami: i see...
Aff: im going now, dad... Ken and i are going somewhere?
Ratsami: somewhere?
Aff: he's going to treat me dinner since we close a deal today... (she gave goodbye kiss her dad at the cheek as she got out of the room.)

she and Ken finally arrive to an italian restaurant, they already made an order. and while waiting for it, as expected for Ken... for Aff, he's always to the person who interrogates her with her personal matters.

Ken: say... when will you forgive him?
Aff: who?
Ken: (he took out the magazine from his jacket, and it was the latest issue of the gossip magazine. her sister and Aum were the one at the front page.) since their wedding is getting near... its already expected that the media wants to interview them-
Aff: so? what about?
Ken: i saw this magazine awhile ago... and so i bought it to show it to you...
Aff: and? you just want to see what would be my reaction?
Ken: i didnt say that...
Aff: you were about to anyway... (she look away, she dont know if when will Ken stop asking her regarding these questions especially about HIM.) Ken... (she look at him again.) you've witnessed of what i did last time at the party... you heard what i said to him. its really over... so stop-
Ken: but obviously... you dont look fine. if its really over, then shouldnt be sounded so defensive to yourself. right?
Aff: whatever... just stop asking me about him. if you wanted to ask someone... you should go ask my sister, since she's his fiance.

as the order just came for both Aff and Ken, Ann and Aum got inside the restaurant. the four didnt expect to meet up in one place, Ken invited the two to their table, Aff and Aum cant look at each other straight... they bumped into each other twice today... and now, this is their third time. "im here to treat Aff because we closed a deal awhile ago with some fellow businessmen", Ken said nicely to them as Ann and Aum seated with each other. Ken wanted to treat them, but Aum refuse to as he take his order for him and Ann.

it was getting awkward, not only for Aff and Aum... but for Ann also, Ken did feel the same way. however, he was good at hiding it. Ann saw the magazine at the top their table, it was her and Aum at front cover. "oh, i saw that... at bookstore awhile ago... so i decided to buy it...", Ken explained.

Ann: i see...
Ken: though i havent read the scoop yet. (he smile.)
Aff: Ann, i already told my friend about your wedding... that is if you really want to meet up with him.
Ann: you're about the wedding gown-
Aum: im sorry, but we already have someone to design for our wedding.
Aff: oh, i see... (when Aum look at her, she cant look at him straight. she knew he was mad something about, she just ignored and tried to smile.) Aum, remember Ren? he's the one that im suggesting to design my sister's gown. (both Ken and Ann were quite surprise as Aff wanted to be sound so cheerful when she talk to Aum.) dont you think if its better he'll be the one to design her wedding gown and your suit?
Aum: i said we already have someone to design our wedding. no... but thanks. (he ended as their order finally arrive.)
Aff: finally we can eat... (she sigh as she grab her fork and knife to dig in to the food, and so as Ken and Ann. while Aum took sip of his wine.)
Aum: you really dont have to wait for us... (he knew that she was pissing him off. looking at her she was having an appetite to eat and talk, he was pissed.)
Aff: (she put some of the veggies and half of the meat to Ken's plate.) i dont like to eat those... i just want to eat the rice...
Ken: how will you know the taste if you're not going to eat them all? (he put back all of them to her plate.)
Aff: Ken... i cant eat them all-
Ken: but its my tre- (before he could end what he's suppose to say, Aum purposely drop his fork and knife to the plate and made a loud sound.) uh... uh... im sorry. (he said right away and return his attention back to his food.)
Aum: its okay... its just that i feel like im having a soar eyes just watching you two...
Aff: oh, really? Ken and i are always like that.
Aum: my point is... is that i cant eat if someone's arguing over a food-
Ann: Aum...
Aff: you sounded as if you're annoyed-
Aum: i am.
Ken: i want to apologize-
Aff: dont be, Ken... (she dont want to lose to Aum. meanwhile, Ken and Ann notice that it wasnt just awkward. it was more than that.) if you're annoyed then... why dont you transfer to other table.
Aum: i was about to-
Aff: and so?
Aum: let's go- (he was about to stand but...)
Ann: no... (she look at her sister and to Aum.) can you two please stop this. you two... its just makes no sense. (Ann look at her fiance, warning him to stop it. he did obey her for a moment as sit up straight.)

they had a quiet dinner. there were stealing gazes with each other, Ken was always been sweet... so he tried to show it to Aff even though its kinda awkward, as for the two Ann and Aum were just like formal with each other. but then Aum showed to Aff that he's more sweet... he wiped on Ann's mouth.

it wasnt only awkward... but it was also getting intense between the four of them. as soon as Aff was done with her plate, she excuse herself to go to the bathroom. as she stood up, Aum watch her go... in a few minutes... Aum excuse himself to go in the restroom but actually he followed her. he didnt hesitate to come in the ladies bathroom, Aff was shocked when Aum grabbed her arm.

Aum: why are you with him!?! you know what... you're really trying to pissed me off there! why are you with him!?! do you always like to cling with him! (he said... you can see in his face that he was really pissed off and jealous.)
Aff: what do you mean why i am with him??? you have no right to tell me if whom i want to be with! so what if why im always with him!- (she said... said as she let go of her arm to him, but he hold her tight.)
Aum: why? is he better than me??? (looking at her and cant resist her anymore.)
Aff: yes! and you're the worst! (she pushing him back, but he reclined her against the wall.)
Aum: oh, really... let's see how worst i am... (then he grabbed her head and giving her a force kiss.)

at that moment, as he kiss her, show dont know how to react... nor response. a moment of shock. and she only realize one thing when he kiss her, only his kiss can weaken her inner self, but how can he act like this infront of her? she cant let him continue doing this to her, cant allow him. never.

as she pushes him back, she give him a good slap "how could you do that to me!?! from what you did... you're just hurting me even more!", she get her bag got out of the comfort room. but before she could go out of the comfort room, she turned and look at him "i cant let you do this to me again!... and i hate you! if there's someone i want to hate in this world, that is none other than but you! I HATE YOU!", she ended and got out of the comfort room.

meanwhile, Ken and Ann were just continuously eating their meal. however, for some reason Ann felt like jittering everytime she looks at him. but there's only one he wanted to know... finally, he notice her.

Ken: is there something wrong?
Ann: uh... uh... n-nothing... (she smile nervously.)
Ken: is there something on my face?
Ann: uh... uh... uh... nothing. its just that you've been doing well.
Ken: (he smile at him.) i always do... i mean well the business is doing well and so am i.
Ann: my sister help you a lot.
Ken: that's true. she impresses me a lot when it comes to work. (her smile suddenly fade away, realizing what flatters this person most.)
Ann: (she want to change the topic.) ummmm.... Ken, how do you manage your time like this? i mean... the people know you now not only a musician but also a businessman. and you still have much free time...
Ken: i see to it... that i have finish my work in business before i go play with my piano. oh, by the way... there's this place you havent seen yet. actually, Aff already went there. that was the first time we meet... i want you to bring there someday...- (she notice that he always talk about her sister. from there, she wanted to know Ken was dating Aff or he felt something for her sister.)
Ann: umm... Ken... are you dating my sister? it seems like you and Aff.... aside from working... you two hangout a lot...
Ken: (he was surprise when she ask him with that question. until now, he never thinks of dating someone recently. but for sure, what between him and Aff are nothing but friends only.) you got me there.... (he smile and dont know what to say...) i didnt expect you would ask me about me and Aff.
Ann: why? is there something wrong about my question then?... (suddenly the mood change, when Aff just came back crying.) Aff...
Aff: Ken... let's go.
Ann: wa-wait... Aff, what happened?
Aff: you wanted to know? how about a piece of an advice.... keep an eye on your fiance! and just so you know... he's the worst person i've ever met! (she look away and sigh.) let's go, Ken... (she walk out first, while Ken and Ann look at each other.)

Aum just got back and after Ken pay the bill, he went to chase Aff outside, while Aum and Ann left in the restaurant. "what have you done, Aum? what did you do to hurt my sister again???", she wasnt only shocked by her sister's, but Aum disappointed her. he didnt say nothing at all, he became speechless when Ann said 'again'. he was thinking deeply, why there's even a word 'again'? yes, he did hurt her again... but it wasnt for Aff's purposely hurting him... he wont her. but its already been done and they dont know when this will end. he even conclude that they might hate each other even more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yes, dad... i'll be late. i might overnight here in the office.... nah, i just need to finish this presentation.... yeah, because tomorrow we'll present it right away... ok... bye...", Rita hang up the phone and get back to her work. she never felt so good today, always in good mood.

Rome tried to smile for her, yes, he was glad to see her smiling each day... but deep inside, despite he wanted to see her being happy... why he cant help himself being at ease. he stood from his chair, as he was about go buy some food to eat. "where are you going?", she look at him.

Rome: im just gonna buy some coffee
Rita: oh... (she get her wallet and stood from her chair.) let's go...
Rome: where?
Rita: to buy some...

they end up taking a break before they go back to their work, he and Rita were at the cafeteria. Rome get off his eyes of her, he's wishing that she would notice him. but what dismays him is that she already set her heart to someone else. "oh, Rome... if you only knew how i am so excited to him again. its like the time runs so slow and i cant even wait to see him again", as she start off the topic. as what he expects to hear, there was no one but his cousin that Rita wants to talk about. he bluntly smiles at her only.

Rita: hey... can you i ask you a favor?
Rome: what about?
Rita: mmm... can you give me any suggestions or can you help me set up a welcome back party for him?
Rome: i dunno... i might be busy. (he definitely dont want to help her through this.)
Rita: oh, c'mon! please... Rome, Chakrit's your cousin... arent you excited for his comeback?
Rome: i am...
Rita: then you gotta help me then. (as he look away... he released his breath with half-sighed and half-smile. obviously, he was still in dismay.)

no matter how he wanted to be happy for her, everytime he sees her smile... it just keeps hurting. maybe because her smiles werent belong to him at all. if it was for him in the first place, maybe he wouldnt feel this way... dismay and dont want to hope anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he was pissed. he didnt expect that Pat would meet up with Dianne and Pat did tell that woman... that there's nothing going between them. though its true... how come he felt so disappointed?

Por: i cant believe you told her that!
Pat: why? what am i suppose to tell her then?
Por: you could have at least told her that something's going on between us.
Pat: what???? are you crazy? why am i suppose to say that? besides, there's nothing really going on between us!
Por: but if you told her that... she might get convince! you know that i dont-
Pat: but i cant pretend and i dont want to either... i dont want to pretend... if you want someone who would pretend... go find someone then!
Por: but you're more qualified-
Pat: i said i dont want to pretend~! i cant and i dont want to~! get it! get it! huh-

he kiss her all of sudden, without hesitation. her eyes were wide open and heart was throbbing fast, cant even imagine her own reaction with the sudden kiss he gave. was it for her to shut up? was it something else? she cant even move to her position right now. it was a long still kiss. as he parted to her lips and look at her, his eyes were on fire... she felt like she'll melt anytime soon. but at the moment he look at her, she never took her eyes of him "you owe me a lot and i wont go anywhere to find someone to pretend it for me... if there's someone whom i want to do it... that would be you", when he said those words to her, it doesnt sounded as if he was threatening her. it sounded differently, she was still at the moment of shock after the kiss. she cant even move her mouth to talk him back, in the end... she just agreed with him in silence.

"good... now, i gotta go... since i have work to do", he smiled at her with all his satisfaction. indeed, he was satisfied from what he did, he just tasted an innocent lips as if he was the one who devirginize her whole system. but he's just starting only, he still wanted to get to know her more. he's anticipating a hundred percent for it. as he turn around to leave her, he just smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Still I Love You" CLICK ME

for the past few days, Ann cant even concentrate from working... she was still disappointed after what she and Aum had a deal with their arrange marriage. if she could stop it, then she would. however, she felt like she's in Aum's hand and she dont know when he's planning to let go of her. she cant marry him, she doesnt love him at all.

another thing that makes her feeling down... is that she admits she's jealous of her own sister. she knows that she dont have the right to feel this way, but she just couldnt bear seeing and hearing her sister being happy with the person who makes somewhat special to her heart. is it Ken after all that she's waiting? he once made her life miserable... but how come she felt like needing and wanting him even more.

pushing himself from getting even more busy wasnt easy at all. he combined work and being alcoholic recently. Aum dont know what to do since it drives him crazy even more... couldnt even imagine the face of the person he loves most... already moved on happily. but is she really happy with that guy? he wanted to prove to her that he's much more better than that guy.

he look himself through the mirror, he sees himself at worst. maybe this is one of the reasons why she cant love him. he punch the mirror and shattered into pieces, his hand was dripping all over with blood. he didnt care. he didnt feel anything at all. though he could see that his hand was shaking into madness, it was numbing. he give up... realizing that this is his weakest point. but ho come he cant even control himself whenever he sees her... a part of him wanted to mad at her for doing this to him... but the other part him... hopes something for her. hoping that there's a big chance for the two of them.

Rita invited Ploy for lunch but Ploy simply wanted to keep distance from her. "is there something wrong? you dont want to make up with me, do you?", of course Rita notice that her sister was trying to keep distance from her. they both know that they were not in good terms before and also they couldnt even call themselves as close with each other even though they're sisters and live in the same roof.

Ploy: no... its not that.
Rita: then what is it? what's wrong? why are you avoiding me?
Ploy: im not avoiding you... its just that since i get back here... i still couldnt adjust myself from work... from everything.
Rita: (she felt relief and so she understand her.) im sorry... i thought you're avoiding me... but if you need any help... just call me.
Ploy: yeah... mmm... tha- (before she could say it, she cover her mouth and feel like she wanted to throw up.)

as Ploy stood up from her executive chair to go to the bathroom, Rita followed her. Rita saw her sister vomiting, just so she realize that they both havent eat their lunch yet. but she got worried as she continuously watching her sister vomiting.

Rita: are you all right?
Ploy: yeah, maybe i just ate something...
Rita: ate something? but we havent took our lunch yet...
Ploy: im sorry but i cant join you for lunch... i still have something to finish and i dont feel like eating at this moment.
Rita: are you sure? (Ploy just nodded.) okay... but im just worried about you...

in the end, before Rita could leave her... Rita advice her to take some medicine or better if she will go to see a doctor. after Rita reminded her and left... something came up to her and she got worried about her intuition. she even convince herself to go to see a doctor to confirm something.

meanwhile, Rome wanted to throw his phone after what he have found out. his cousin just left a message to him, telling the reason why he'll come back. he cant let his own cousin hurt the person he concerned most... "how could he do this to her...", he thought. he wanted punch him. after his cousin's confession over the phone by leaving him some message, he just realize... that no wonder, when he met Ploy and saw the ring to her ring finger... he knew that the ring wasnt familiar only. it was something else... and he just knew that she's married with his cousin after all. "but what about Rita? what about her?", he cant let himself being happy with the question. his heart tells himself that Rita belongs to him from now, but his mind doesnt want to accept it.... because she was never belonged to him in the first place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ann's Song" CLICK ME (i definitely change the title itself just for this segment. since this song will present as Ken's composition here dedicated to Ann. )

"i thought you will not come after what happened last time....", he said as he was referring what happened between her sister and Aum. but promise is a promise, Ann came to hear Ken's new composition. he wanted to hear her opinion and suggestions for his composition. "promise is a promise... right?", she said as she smiled at him. he invited her to sit with him while he plays and she'll be the one to listen to it. at first she felt hesitant, that's because she was shy enough to sit with him... she dont know why but her heart starts to beat faster again. in the end she sat with him, then Ken started play his composition.

he didnt look at the music sheet already, as he started to play the piano. the notes were inside of his heart already, this is what she like most about, he let it all out... he expresses his feelings through the song he composes. no wonder she's falling for him, a lot of things happened already... she knew him as someone's who mysterious enough for her. she could recall his name before 'Thomanah'.

Ken: (he sigh as he press the key of the piano, then he look at her and smile.) so what do you think?
Ann: it was... good.
Ken: do you think i can put this into my next album?
Ann: yeah... of course. i mean i dont think there's something wrong about your compositions... they're all terrific. (with all her praises.)
Ken: dont flatter me too much. but thank you...
Ann: have you figure out the title already?
Ken: i already have... but i wont tell you until the day of my next release...
Ann: i see...

they both laugh with silliness. this is something they have in common, the only difference is that she doesnt play... but she likes to listen to it. after that, they went out together... Ken treated her as they went out together for dinner. for Ann, this is the moment she couldnt forget as he was more than being a nice man. he was caring enough that you can even put a malice on it and think that he's your lover.

though she did enjoy his company, her heart still dont feel at ease. by the time they were about to separate as she has to go home and so he was... on that moment, she wanted to know the answer from him. they both feel raindrops falling and it finally rained, they both shelter themselves at the waiting shed. as they look at each other, they both laugh again. they didnt expect to rain... but in Ann's mind, it was meant to be... she wanted to stay longer.

finally the rain already stop, then it was meant for them to separate ways. before they can finally go in separate ways, she call onto her "uh... Ken....", as he turn around to look at her, she's nearly approaching him. then as she gets closer to him, she grab him and put her hands to wrap around his neckline and kiss him. she didnt know how long was kiss, but she was sure that it was long, as if she couldnt take away her arms around him. when she parted to his lips, she could see that his was nearly surprise but he already knew what would be her next line after she kiss him "i think... i think... i think im love with you...", she said with breathless reaction.

though it may sound so unsure for Ann to say her feelings with him, he still wanted to confirm it. and so, he kiss her again. she did respond to his kiss as she kisses him back, they dont care if what will happen for their tomorrow. but all it matters right now, is what they feel at this moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heart of Longing" CLICK ME

a plane just landed, unexpected for Chakrit's comeback. as soon as his documents are finally done for him to go back in Thailand, he had few things to clear up. first was to tell Rita and her family about his relationship with Ploy. if the family opposes their relationship, there's nothing they can do about it... since he has the right to claim Ploy as his wife. but most of all, he wanted to fight his feelings for her. he cant even wait to see her anymore.

his hands has it own mind, opening the door of his private unit that he bought recently, while his lips never parted hers. a first woman he ever brought into his pad, Ann clings to him and never she wanted to parted her lips on his.

her mind occupied by him only, she realize that this wasnt her first time at all. he owned her once, but it only left with scars. this time, was much more different at all... they both wanted it, they cant even resist it...

they finally come to their senses, as he parted her lips she realize that she was laying down already to his bed. the scent of his bed covers and the scent of him combined together releasing an aromatic scent that would only captivated her whole system and give up herself to him. that was the sign. he kiss her again and while kissing her... he started to undress her and all its left was her under garments.

her shyness activate in an instant when he simply stare at her, from head to toe. as soon as he starts, his kisses got even more possessive as he started to explore her whole body. stroking his tongue seductively to her cleavage, Ann rested her chin to his head as Ken was still craving to her luscious cleavage. he wanted to savor the two mounts that has been covered of her bra later, while his face drowning in between.

slowly, he was even getting down and place his first kiss to her flat stomach. then, by his tongue who tasted her navel and stroking it back and forth of her bare-naked skin... he was undeniably giving her more than pleasure. she made even a sound that just proves that her shyness fade away and cant even wait for his lips to come back to hers. her hands were commanding by its own and move to cupped his face and pulled him so that she can kiss him again. her lips simply longing for his luscious lips, as if it was warmed awhile ago when they were kissing non-stop and felt like its getting cold now... because his attention was to her body. she needs to warm her lips by his kiss as if she misses it so much.

this time he was under her control, she astride to him and undress him as fast as she could. she couldnt even wait to own and drown herself to him by tasting him, he tasted her... and so its her turn already. when his hard chest finally reveal, she firstly place her lips on his... until she goes down and rain him with kisses. then she look at his impressive chest and tentatively fanned her fingers over it. her nails lightly raked his nipple and grew it hard. then she kissed her way across his chest until her lips found it.

Ken: Ann... (whispering her name in erotic way.)

he get up and cant take it anymore, kissing from her shoulder to her neck serve as his feedback after what she did to him, then back to her lips again. while his tongue concentrated to play with her tongue, he was having a hard time unhooking her bra. it made his eyebrow arc a little with its annoyance, then finally... as soon as he successfully unhook her bra, he made his way to cup it by his warm hands. her breasts filled with his hands and suckled it alternately. he levered himself above her until she turned to lie facing him. his eyes ran the length of her.

he kissed her. the kiss was exquisitely sweet. his tongue barely penetrated her lips, outlined the shape of them, investigated the inside of them, rubbed against her tongue. her tongue darted past his lips. her kissed unleashed his driving passion. randomly, his mouth ran over her, partaking of her flesh like man starved. her breasts knew the blissful torment of his lips, her nipples that gently lashing of his tongue.

"Ann...", calling her name again. wanted to ask permission before he finally takes her, but she welcomed him, she was giving him a permission to hurt her. moving as he guided her with the adjustments of his own body. kissing her deeply and probed her tentatively.

Ken: am i hurting you? tell me and-
Ann: NO (capturing his face between her palms and lowering it to kiss him.) no... no. i never knew... i never imagined...

release of a moan that only him could give her satisfaction as another sensation seized her and lifted her hips to get to know more of him. and as thrilling as it was, it wasnt the act itself from which she derived this ecstasy, but from Ken. never would she share this with another. she loved Ken Wongrutiyan.

for a long moments, they lay still, locked in that most intimate of embraces. her face turned into his and they breathed each other's breath. when the pounding of his heart, which she felt inside her own breasts, had calmed, he kissed her brow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup, unexpected WILLING scene huh? :lol:

i havent update it just as i promise... since my friends came over and overnight here in my house.
then, its also my younger bro's b-day... *Sigh*

but yeah... i hope you like this chapter then...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Ploy found that she's pregnant... and she even got more panicked when she knew that Chakrit's back.
*Chakrit tells Rita the whole truth... worst is that she also found that Ploy is pregnant. she felt more devastated than she could ever be.
*Rome punches Chakrit for a reason. and look over for Rita as the whole family and even Ken and Por got worried if where did Rita go.
*Pat doesnt understand Por's attitude at all. she dont get him at all... he gets mad if she'll not play the role very well.
*Aum just found the documents that his father has been hiding, he's seeking for someone's help but he dont know with whom.
*Ken tells Aff what happened between him and her sister Ann. but what about Aum?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler Mode:

Rome went to the place where Rita is, seeing her being miserable... he couldnt take it. he wanted to heal her wounds but he dont know how.

Rita wanted to hurt Ploy but she couldnt... if only she wasnt pregnant. she couldnt even accept the fact the father of Ploy's baby is Chakrit. she wanted to curse Krit with all her might.

Pat didnt expect to see Ann in Ken's private unit as she accompany Por, she was even shock when she saw her own sister wears a man's clothes. as it was already understood that something happened between Ken and her sister.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
omg! that was steamingly hot! i didn't expect that to happen!!!
i just love a rain scene! it adds more romance... :spin:

poor rita! but then, rome's there to comfort her...

and chakrit is man enough to confess to ploy's parents! go chakrit!

pat and por will see anne in ken's clothes! gasp! ooohhh... i wanna know what happens next!

aum's annoying! he wouldn't let go of anne even though he obviously wants aff! sheesh!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ahhh can't read now but later sounds like rita found out poor rome rita doesn't like him YET hehe lets heat it up

fun

Expired Sarnie
It took me two days to finally catch up. I keep having to leave in the middle of somewhere. But I am skipping Krit and Ploy focusing on my KAteam and especially Rteam!!!

aum's annoying! he wouldn't let go of anne even though he obviously wants aff! sheesh!
Erg! I Know... Aum needs a lesson or two by me :arrg:

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg! that was steamingly hot! i didn't expect that to happen!!!
i just love a rain scene! it adds more romance... :spin:

poor rita! but then, rome's there to comfort her...

and chakrit is man enough to confess to ploy's parents! go chakrit!

pat and por will see anne in ken's clothes! gasp! ooohhh... i wanna know what happens next!

can't wait for the next chapter... getting more interesting from chapter to chapter already...

ahhh can't read now but later sounds like rita found out poor rome rita doesn't like him YET hehe lets heat it up

It took me two days to finally catch up. I keep having to leave in the middle of somewhere. But I am skipping Krit and Ploy focusing on my KAteam and especially Rteam!!!

Erg! I Know... Aum needs a lesson or two by me :arrg:

all i can reveal at this moment is that... there MIGHT be a WILLING SCENE again on the next chapter... :p

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ok finally i finished and yeah didn't expect the willing scene but the rain scene was really nice and sweet geesh rita, rome is falling for you

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i finally finished reading this....i was told there was a willing between ann/ken..but wow..that was H.O.T ann finally had her update..because usually it's more about the other sisters......poor rita...whenever i read about her being happy to see chakrit..it breaks my heart....but rome has feelings for her and i know he can heal her pain.....AHHHH por kissed pat..that was soo cute....and they are going to see ann at ken's place =O ploy is pregnant, chakrit is coming back..i don't think it will be a happy meeting, especially if rita is there....i have been waiting to that restaurant scene for a long time....what a kiss...i hope aum turns to aff for help when he finds those papers....ken tells aff about him and ann ^^ so much happened, so much going to happen :yahoo: amazing update :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
aaah!!! another willing with ken and anne?!?!? ooohhh.....

yeah funfun! aum needs some spanking at the butt! hahaha...