Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that was soo super sweet....she finally told him..and they are going to face her family together <3...i know..i feels so sad for Rteam...but it's just going to take time....ahhhhh i can't wait for por/pat...

nikki1786

LizQuen
Special Scenes Part IV

Por has been calling up on Pat but she wasn't even answering his calls. he was pissed and even though he was trying to tell his feelings for her, she wouldn't exactly listen and there they are... it's been a few days since they havent seen each other. "you're so mean... why are you even avoiding me???", he said while talking to his 'idle phone'.

she dont care if how many times he would call her, for her... enough is enough. sitting at her bedroom, even though it keeps trying to ring over and over... she still wont answer. in the end, it stopped ringing. she finally get her phone and try to see if who texted her, however before she could open the inbox it appears that there are 150 missed calls and it only disappoints her more when she saw all the messages are from him, scrolling it up and down... no one but his name only. therefore, aside from receiving 150 missed calls, she also received 50 messages from him. when it ring again "oi! why couldnt you stop!?!", she throw the phone that keeps ringing and ringing.

she decided to go to work rather than staying at home, Ratsami allowed her to work since she's working at Atichart's hotel. around lunch, even though she could see her whole family is getting worried if where would her sister Ploy went. each day, its just getting worst. she dont really know what's going with her sisters who gets in trouble a lot. first, she knew that Ann was hooking up with Ken even though she's getting marry with Aum. second, she dont know why all of a sudden Rita was mad at Ploy, she wonder if what Ploy did and she saw her sister feeling guilty about it. then lastly, she wonder why Aff and Aum were together yesterday... what she knew was her sister Aff and Aum had a fight and wasnt even talking to each other.... and now they're together.

though she dont know what's really going with her sisters, herself dont want to get involve and make her father worried about it. she dont wanna get in trouble and that's why she has to stay away from the person she wanted to avoid in the first place, and that's none other than but Por Wongrutiyan. she could even imagine herself how she wanted to crush Por between her thumbnails like a lice.

Ratsami: Pat... (he wonder if why his youngest daughter is not listening to him.) Pat!
Pat: yes, dad?
Ratsami: you're not listening to me anymore...
Pat: im sorry, dad...
Ratsami: is there something wrong? do you have problem as well like your sister do?
Pat: dad...
Ratsami: i dont know what's going on already. your sisters... they're... (he just deep sigh and dont want to speak anymore. he was referring to Rita and Ploy.)
Pat: it'll be alright, dad... you know how Rita and Ploy grew up... they always get into fight, dont worry too much... they'll talk again and soon everything's gonna be fine.
Ratsami: i just hope so... Rita wasnt even saying anything, she knows something about what's going with Ploy and i jsut dont understand why she feel so enrage about it. (she look at her watch...) are you going now? (she just nod and smile at him.) are you sure you'll be alright? (she nods again.) you dont have problems like them? (she nods again but within uncertain moment.) are you sure???

"dad!... anyways, im going now. i need to pass the documents as soon as possible to Aum", she gave her father and dont worry too much about it. then she already got out of the mansion and get into her car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the reason why she has to go to work is that Dianne already brought some new paintings to pass before the exhibition starts. she sent her a message the she's on her way. she only hoped that she wont see HIM coming there. this time she just wanted to concentrate from working.

but as soon as she arrive at the underground parking lot of the hotel, there she saw him. she wanted to avoid him as soon as possible, she look at him and she knew he was following her until they both got into the elevator. inside the elevator, just the two of them only. it was the same elevator that they got into in the past.

Por: what floor are you? (she didnt talk to him but rather press the button to the ground floor since the exhibition will be held there, she crossed her arms and look away from him.) oh, great... we're on the same floor.
Pat: (she was pissed and so she look at him again.) are you following me?
Por: maybe... maybe not...
Pat: what? you know you're so annoying since yesterday and the other day... when will you stop, huh?

he didnt response, but as they arrive at the ground floor. Por walk out before her and he approach on Dianne who's also waiting for her. "hi!... so you two came together?", Pat just look at him. but either way, she didnt answer.

Por: uhh... no. actually we just got into the elevator.
Dianne: i see...
Por: so, are the paintings arrived?
Dianne: yeah... (she smile cheerfully to both of them.)

Por tapped to Dianne's back as they went inside the gallery, when Pat saw him being so nice to Dianne, it made her right eyebrow arc. however, somewhere felt so different today. just last night and few days ago, she was annoyed by his disturbance. however, today... seems so different. he wasnt even talking to her and just like she wanted he wasnt even teasing her "oh, well much better and i can work properly...", she said to herself while looking at them helping each other's hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dianne ask if Por brought his sweat shirt, because they're going to interior decorate the whole gallery in the hotel for the upcoming exhibition. he get the extra clothes inside his bag and went to the restroom to change. from there, he changed and was helping the whole crew inside the gallery to arrange the paintings. Pat witnessed everything, the sweetness between Dianne and Por, she was thinking that maybe these just got back together.

during break time, Dianne invited her to join them to eat some of the snacks she brought. though she wanted refuse, she cant... for Dianne pulled her hand and join them.

Por: (he took a bite with one of the snacks she brought.) you made these?
Dianne: i know you wont believe me if i say i did... i made this one for you, it's your favorite.
Por: mmm... yeah. thanks! (he smiled, then he look onto Pat who's just looking at them. he pick one and gave it to her.) try it... that's my favorite.
Pat: (she felt hesitant, but in the end she took it.) thanks... (she simply said, then she took a bite of it.)
Dianne: Por!... why dont you let Pat choose to what she wants to eat. plus, your hands are dirty... and you-
Pat: uh... its okay. (she stood up and was planning to go to her office to continue her work.) anyways, i gotta go... i still have to finish some things.
Dianne: how about try another one... i think someone's trying not to share the food anymore (she look onto Por as she was referring at him, Por ate a lot and there were 3 left.)
Pat: ok... (she took the other one and taste it.) its good... i like it.
Dianne: i told yah!
Pat: mmm... maybe i should try to make this one.
Dianne: really? im gonna teach you how then...
Pat: that would be great. (she smile at her.) uh... i gotta go, i still have to work.
Dianne: ok... (she smile back at her.)

as Pat was about to go out the gallery, Por stood up and followed her. he really meant to follow her. he watch her go then he chase her until she get into the elevator, Pat look at him with surprise as he reached her from the elevator before it closes. they dont know how long they look at each other, but something that brings up today when she saw him again. she meant that its been a few days since she last saw him.

"If You're Not The One" CLICK ME (this song is sang by Nikki Gil, i like her version and this will be the background song for this segment as Por tries to remember how he met her.)

Por: (as soon as he got inside and the door closes.) i just forgot something inside my car... (he lied.)
Pat: i see... then you should- (before she could press the "B" button sign so that he could go first at the parking lot, he already press the press the button to go at the top floor.)
Por: you're in a hurry right? you can go to the top floor first. (another excuse! he only wanted to be with her for even just a few seconds.)
Pat: mmm... (she nod and look away from him.)

then he just stood silent while waiting to be at the top floor. she then look at him again, she notice that he was just being silent and was doubting for some reason. but she couldnt think any reason now that he's with Dianne. it cant be that he's following her, that's what she thought. "so... you and Dianne are in good terms now?", she finally ask and wanted to confirm. he look at her if his plan already got her, he wanted to see if she's jealous about it. "yeah... i mean i already forgave her... she already forgave me... we should just forget about it and start a new...", he said enough.

she dont why there's a certain ache she felt with his answer, then she saw him smiling. she dont know why felt so disappointed today, maybe because a few days ago she still cant believe that he confessed his feelings for her and now, he's falling back again with his past lover. he giggled when suddenly he remembered something.

Pat: why? (she look at him with curiosity.)
Por: uh... nothing... i just remember the day i first met you and we were at the same elevator when i was chasing you during our second meet... (yeah, she did remember that day. she bluntly smile only, she dont want him to see how memorable that was. since she kicked his manhood that time.)

they finally arrive at the top floor "here we are...", he just smile and look at her. she dont know if it was friendly smile at all, as the door opens, before she could go, he hold onto her hand "uh... wait...", she look at her and was unable to move at all when he hold her hand. she felt a certain coldness when he hold her hand, maybe because she's the who's being rude at all and was avoiding him. "uh.... you're not mad at me anymore, right?", he asked her right away. she let go of her hand and she just smile at him... but it was sarcastic smile. as the door closes Por couldnt find an answer with her smile.

"im just disappointed...", she said when the door already closed.

her mind says that it was nothing, it was nothing at all and that she has to be glad that finally he and Dianne are now in good terms... but rather she says 'they finally get back together'. she dont know why it makes her disappointed even more... "hell no! im not jealous... besides, i really have to cheer up for them...", clarifying herself again. however, it just makes her feel worst right now as keeps denying it. she know to herself that she's denying it.

"yeah, go for the plan B...", he look onto Dianne. he wanted to be sure if he really has to go with the plan b that they both plan. Dianne wanted to help him out to get the person he wants and he feels for. she tried to cheer him up when Por was so down after he received with an indefinite answer from Pat... but in he was thinking that Pat's still mad at her. "c'mon... cheer up! i even prepare a snack for the two of you... and your not being cheerful right now", she said while tapping his back and convincing him to do the plan B. he finally smile and has to go for their last plan... the plan B.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was getting late already and as Pat went down to the ground floor to check if the gallery was doing fine. she saw the gallery was about to finish and Dianne was already packing to go home.

Dianne: it'll be finish tomorrow... (she said while getting done from packing.)
Pat: i see.
Dianne: i better go now.
Pat: eh? whe-where's Por?
Dianne: oh, he went back to the office to check the files, he's been busy and yet... i still have time to disturb him.
Pat: i... i... i thought he'll drop you home... you two suppose to go together. (did she said it right?)
Dianne: nah... it's ok. i have my driver anyway...
Pat: (she look away and crosses her arms. then she look at the whole arrangement in the gallery.) how ungentle man...
Dianne: (she blurted with laugh.) it's okay... i always know him being like that... but for some reason, he had change.... anyways, i gotta go! (she tapped her back as she went.)

she didnt understand her of what made Por change, she still thinks that Por was still the same... he never change and was always being rude. she knew that she was backbiting at him again. as for now, she has to get ready as she wanted to go home early. before she could go back to her office at the top floor, the receptionist at the ground floor gave something to her "ma'am, someone left you a message...", she took the card and said "go to the rooftop...", that's what all it said in the card. she look at the back of the card but it was plain white only, she thought it was a special card or something. but even so... she went to the rooftop as what the message says so.

"I Knew I Love You" CLICK ME (this song is sang by Diane Elise, lover her version too. and this will be the background song for Por's 2nd confessions.)

she opened the door and see if what's going on at the rooftop, it was none. except for the halogen lights that filled the billboard at the other building, later as she started to walk around, she saw a drops of pink rose petals, it only marked that the petals was showing her way if where would it probably take her. finally as she reach the dead end, a man was standing wearing a white suit and was carrying a bouquet of roses. as he turn around, it was Por and smile at her.

[at this scene, try to stop the song... as Pat was trying to ruin this moment. -_-]

Pat: (of course she was surprise and didnt expect for him to do this. these kind of scenes is only for lakorns and movies.) tsk... (she look away from him and was smiling sarcastically.) it was just you... (she look at him as if she was really pissed off and yes she was. she dare to step back and turn around as she wanted to walk out at this moment.)
Por: (but when he hold her hand to stop her, suddenly her heart was starting to raise faster.) wa-wait... wait... (he dont know if he has to be disappointed, he realize how hard to get this girl.) here's your flowers... (he tried to give it to her.)
Pat: keep it for yourself... (she let go of her hand and crossed her arms as she still wanted to avoid him.)
Por: why do you always want to ruin 'my moment'? i mean...- (he couldnt say anything as he nearly getting disappointed from her.)
Pat: what do you mean 'your moment'?
Por: our moment...
Pat: our moment? there's no such thing as MOMENT FOR US...
Por: dont you feel anything for me? i mean... isnt this romantic at all?

she didnt speak, she cant deny anymore that she really had a feelings for him. she finally admit to herself that she was jealous awhile ago. she didnt look at him, but she stare at the flowers. "here... thanks for ruining this moment...", he gave the flowers to her and he was about to walk out. she wanted to stop him, she knew that she was being mean since the day he admit his feelings for her, yet she's the one who keeps denying her feelings for him.

he stopped, as he forgot something... he turn around and as he look at her, he was still unsure if he have to do it. he's getting pissed yet, he has to make himself control about it, since he never done something like this before to a girl. he walk back at her and when he's finally inches away from her "i forgot something...", after he said those words. he kiss her with all his might.

"I Knew I Love You" CLICK ME (music again, maestro. LMAO XD)

it was steady kiss, she didnt know how long that was. but she just felt like she has to close her eyes to feel it more, then her hands to started to move and wrapped around his nape. she kissed her back and he suddenly felt an answer from her kiss. the usual color of the halogen lights that filled the billboard changed, that says "I (a heart sign) U". when his lips parted hers, they look into each other's eyes.

she was all blushing on that moment and look away from him. then her attention turn to the halogen lights as she notice what it says, she look at him back again. then, he kissed her again, she didnt expect that he could do this much and yes she felt the romantic side of him even though she knew him being mean at all. later she realize something, she parted her lips from him and stare at him. her eyes was asking for one thing only.

Pat: what about her?
Por: what do you mean her?
Pat: Dianne... you and her are-
Por: (he touched her lips by his index finger to stop it and he wanted to clear up something to her.) there's nothing going on between me and Dianne anymore...
Pat: but awhile ago- (he just laugh while looking at her, he just knew that she was jealous.) why are you laughing?
Por: were you jealous awhile ago? (he keeps laughing while Pat started to spank him with the flowers he gave.)
Pat: stop it already!
Por: okay... okay... dont you think you should thank her?
Pat: why?
Por: because she's the one who prepared this moment... (he hold her face gently.) she and i are nothing but just friends. she learned that i have feelings for you.

when she turn around not to look at him because she was blushing again, he hugged her and said "i love you... so will you tell me now that you love me too?"

though he already knew what would be her answer, she turn around and look at him again. she cupped his face and was swaying from left to right "you know my answer already....", she let go of him and was trying to run off from him. "but i wanna hear it!", he was smiling while chasing her. "never!", she said as she keeps running while he was chasing her over and over.

they didnt know how long they keep playing around at rooftop, but in the end... Por ask her to drop her home. Pat accepted it and decided to leave her car at the parking lot, and as they finally arrive at home. she gave him a smack on the lips and they both smile at each other, she gets out of the car and before she could finally get inside the house and before he could go. she stop and return from her, she knock on the window and he opened it... "i forgot something... i forgot to say i love you...", she smile at him again and she finally get inside the mansion.
i gotta end their scenes at this moment... LMAO mmm... coming up next is Ken-Ann Special Scenes ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
yay ken and ann but what more could you have for us more ahem lol that was sweet

lol... XD mmm... seKret... XD mmm... you know with all these special scenes i wrote... it just pop out while writing. because supposedly i should follow the scenes if what's going on already... though i followed it, yet there are still unexpected scenes... that is why even myself... i just automatically put it there... then after reading it... i already have reason to write as i continue the story. XD

but with Pat and Por scenes, the reason why i had these scenes for them... because the songs that i keep playing and keep replaying on it... inspires me and the fact i didnt watch any series this weekend or last week because of the songs i have downloaded. XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh my...i finally finished reading this...it was sooo damn romantic...i love how sweet it was...and dianne was willing to help por...and the last part with pat..that was sooo cute...GO PTEAM! i love the two songs...i even stopped the second song...when you said too...

can't wait for ken and ann <3 woooo

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
awww... that was sweet!

funny with the maestro part! hahaha!!! i could imagine that!

hurrah!!! anne-ken next!!! sooo excited!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Special Scenes Part V

"Ann, there's something i have to tell you... if you dont mind, can we meet?", that's what the message says when Ann received it from Ken. she dont know if it was serious or not but she cant meet him at this late hour. for she's worried about her family, she just found from Rita that their sister Ploy was pregnant. and until now, Ploy hasnt back yet and she knew that her father isnt asleep yet.

"i dont think i could meet you tonight... aside from that, i dont think we could tell to my family about our relationship...", she replied. she's afraid that it might her father might not accept him because what's going on right now. she still have to talk to Aum again too...

after he received the text message from her, he look at the person whom he's suppose to meet up at this hour. it was none other than but Aum Atichart, in the first place, he didnt know that the one who wants to meet up with him is Aum. the one who sent an email to him was Aum and he sent the properties and other documents that has his name.

he wonder why would Aum wants to meet him at this late hour. he and Aum meet at the private place where no one could see them. it was the place where Ken and Aum's father met before.

Ken: i didnt expect that you're the one who wants to meet up with me...
Aum: i had my reasons...
Ken: is that include the documents that you sent me awhile ago? (Aum just nod.)
Aum: i dont know if what im doing is right?.... i dont think i can stand anymore with this kind of situation where i am right now.
Ken: (he look at him, he wasnt sure about what he was saying.) why are you telling me this then?
Aum: because i dont know if i came to ask for a right person.... (he wanted to clarify some things to him.) but maybe one of the reasons why i decided to meet up with you is because of my relationship with Aff.
Ken: even if you dont have to say it... i already know. Ann and i knew that you love her... but why you still wanted to continue your marriage to Ann.
Aum: you love her... dont you... (he look away, it's already obvious what would be his answer.) you dont have to worry... i will not marry Ann because im already married.
Ken: what?

from there, everything was cleared. Aum told him that he got married with Aff today, he still cant believe what he heard. the first thing he cleared was his relationship with Aff "i dont think if cant go on without her... but all i know is that... i love her...", he said. in the first place, after Aum told that he got married with Aff just because he loved her... Ken didnt feel anything to against about it. however, there are many question popped out in his mind.

Ken: if you're not gonna marry Ann... what will happen then?
Aum: that's another reason why i have sent those samples of the documents... (he look at him with seriousness on his face.)
Ken: do you mean... you're gonna sell those properties to me?
Aum: i dont think i could sell it... that's the only properties that i have.... i.... i... i dont know if i came to the right person... you... you're my father's enemy. i just want these properties to keep it safe for the future-
Ken: it's true that im your father's enemy and that's because he always wanted to compete with me-
Aum: and he puts his son in the center to save himself from the trouble he made. now, i have to move before its too late... im doing this not because of myself... but for the people i love. (he was referring to his mother.)

at first, Ken dont get what he really meant but in the end he felt like he needs his help for this. it also sounded that Aum's enemy is his own father "i maybe know... or i dont know nothing at all about your father's plan... and i know you're a shame to tell me if what was he's really doing... but i assure you... that you wont get in trouble if you'll trust me enough to help you...", he said.

in the end, he and Aum made a deal and how will their plan work. Aum told Ken that he was to inform about this Ann. Aum decided to mortgage his properties to him and in return, Ken gave him a check. it was part of the deal that Ken and Aum agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken just got home at the pad but he didnt expect to see Ann there. it was already late and he thought she couldnt come awhile ago. "Ann... i thought your-", all of a sudden... Ann hugged him as if she was missing him so much. she cried and he couldnt understand why was she was crying. "what's wrong?", he hugged her back and was caressing her, then he lift her face with his both hands and wipe her tears away "tell me what's wrong? why are you crying?", he asked.

they sat on the couch and he was still trying to calm her down. from there, Ann told what happened...

[flashback...]

even though it was already late at night, Ratsami cant even sleep because of what he found out. because of Anchali's doubt... there's no other answers to what was their daughter Ploy was keeping. Anchali told him that Ploy must be afraid to tell them that she's pregnant. as soon as they figure it out if what's happening, Ploy and Krit just arrive.

Ann didnt expect to see her father made hasty action to punch on Ploy's man. at afar while watching them, she got a little scared with her father's words and realize how could their lives being so unfair. she hid at one of the pillars and was simply thinking about her relationship with Ken, she got a worried if her father will find out that she's having a relationship with Ken even though she getting marry with someone. but she know to herself that she dont love that someone.

the next thing happened, she heard her sister defending her relationship with her man. but her father dont even want to listen and was still being harsh on them. the next thing happened, while she was hiding at those pillars her sister Rita came out to see what's going on. but she couldn't even describe her expression on her face.

Rita covered her mouth to control what she just felt right now, she was hurt and she came back to her room, as if she'd seen enough. Ann went down to stop her father and tries to defend on her sister.

Ann: dad! please stop it already....
Ratsami: go back to your room now!.... your sister here have done so much! worst is she married this man!
Anchali: stop it already, Ratsami... our daughter is pregnant....-
Ratsami: i dont care! (before he could hit on Ploy as he raise his left hand, Anchali stop him and Ann hold onto Ploy as she was trying to protect her.) you... you two...! are just the same! dont you ever think i already forgot about what you did! how could you oppose your wedding infront of me and Chiangsai!
Ann: yes! because in the first place, i never wanted to get marry with him! and that's because i dont love him! the one i love is Ken~!
Anchali: (she and Ratsami couldnt believe what Ann just revealed to them.) Ann...
Ann: you cant force me to marry to Aum Atichart... because even him... the one he loves is not me but-
Aff: (before Ann could reveal another truth with Aum's side. she came down to stop it.) Ann~!

"Love Theme" CLICK ME (a background song for this segment.)

finally all their daughters came out except for Rita who lock herself inside her room. Anchali and Ratsami look onto Aff and Pat who just saw and heard everything, Aff look onto Ann and was trying to stop it. "all this time... we obeyed and trying to fulfill your wishes. but we already came to realize that it doesnt make us happy anymore... just trying to be a good daughter and make our parents happy...", Ann said as she continued "that... that the parents always know what's best for their children-".

Ratsami: then why are you trying to disobey me? if you already know what's best for you...
Ann: that's because its your wish... not 'ours'. how could you know what really makes us happy if all you ever think is what you want from us-
Ratsami: (he slap her on the face.) all i want is what's best for you-
Ann: like what? trying to force to marry with someone whom i dont love? so what if Ploy married him? (she look onto Chakrit.) can you bear watching your own daughter marrying to the person whom you want for her? i couldnt even do that, dad... i dont want it... i couldnt bear watching someone who'll get hurt just because of your stupid wishes for us!... (she look onto Aff. before Ratsami could slap her again.) go ahead... slap me as long as you wanted. but it'll end here, like i said before... i cant marry the guy you want for me... because that guy loves Aff and not me.

as she finally revealed it from Ratsami and Anchali. he couldn't say anything after what he just realize, before Ploy and Chakrit decided to leave the house after the revelation. Ann decided to leave. "where are you going!?! im still not done! dont you dare-", before he could finish...

"i already said enough, dad... i think its time for you to realize everything and try to ask my other sisters", she escorted Ploy and Krit outside the mansion as she went away with them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Still I Love You" CLICK ME (back to the present, with Ken and Ann's conversation.)

"i think my father already knew where i went...", she said while watching Ken packing some clothes. she knew that they cant stay here because she dont know what will her father do next. but she could see that Ken wasnt even afraid if what will come up next. "my... my... my father... do you think he'll find us out here and maybe he'll return me-"

Ken: i dont think your father will do that.
Ann: then... why do we have to go away here?
Ken: (he just smile at her and sat right next to her.) i want us to stay for awhile at the white house until your father realize everything...
Ann: (she smile back at him, but deep inside she still couldn't forget what she said to her father. she felt so harsh that time, but she only did it for a reason.) dont you think i was being so harsh to my father? (she's now worried after she said those to her father, she's afraid that her father might get heart attack. he hugged her.)
Ken: you're just being honest... i dont think you have to worry that much. what you did was right.
Ann: then what about Rita... i really dont know the whole story between her and Ploy but definitely... i know its hard for her to accept the truth.

talking about their sister, realizing that the one who's hurt most at this moment is Rita... he couldn't even find a solution to it. they both know that they couldn't talk to their sister and they know that Rita wont listen neither him or to anyone of her sisters. he was thinking that Rita maybe feel bitter at this moment but one thing for sure, there must be only one person who can help Rita. and he know that she'll listen to that person only. he's thinking about Rome, there's no doubt to it, since the first thing he realize is that Rome was the one who found Rita's whereabouts.

Ken: so are you ready? (he asked as they were about to go.)
Ann: i think so... but i didnt brought any clothes.
Ken: mmmm.... i have my polo shirts here though. you can borrow some... for tonight as we get there. then tomorrow i'll buy you something-
Ann: but dont you think its too late to go at the island at this hour?
Ken: i check out the weather today... it'll be fine. (he smile.)

Ann and Ken were cuddling each other as they got out of the pad and went to the parking lot as they both got inside the car. while driving on their way to the pier, Ken almost forgot to tell her that he met up with Aum "Ann, there's something i have to tell you...", then Ann look at him as she wanted to listen while he was driving. but then in the end, Ken stop the car and decided that he wanted to talk it over before they'll go on their way to the pier.

Ken: awhile ago... the reason why i wanted to meet up with you was because Aum wants to meet up with us.
Ann: why did he want us to meet up with him?
Ken: maybe because of the reasons he has to tell you.... is that... he's not really planning to marry you. (he hold her hand and she look at him...) he married Aff today...
Ann: what?
Ken: i know... its hard to believe but like i said before... you just did the right thing that your family has to know the one he loves your sister. (he smile at her as he dont want her to worry that much anymore.) anyways, we both know that your sister loves him too... and that only proves that today they got married.
Ann: (she wanted to smile that it was good news for her to know that everything's doing fine between Aff and Aum's relationship. however...) but what about our father? if he'll find out about this... i know he'll definitely oppose just like he did to Ploy and Krit.
Ken: you really dont believe me, do you?
Ann: believe what?
Ken: that if i say everything's going to be fine... it'll be fine. tomorrow, Aum will meet up with your father and i think Aff knows it already. so... like i said... (he kissed her on the forehead.) everything is going to be fine. Aum and i already talk about... and we made a deal.
Ann: a deal?
Ken: mmm... i couldn't tell you. but if you really wanted know... all i can say at this moment is that i will help him in terms of his problems with his father.

he said enough and all he just wanted is to not to think too much about it. he started the car again as they finally leave.

"If Only" CLICK ME (fade in to this background song, this will only show as the different scenes of the couples.)

[im writing the whole scenery with details. as this what i was imagining... its like i had the different kind of angles of the scene in my mind.]

the scenery: [from the bird's eye view] the car runs along the road as Ken and Ann go on their way to the pier. [faded in to close up to the scene] Ken and Ann were glancing at each other, then finally Ann was smiling as he made her worries fade away.

fade out another scene...

[close up to the scene] where Rome was drinking alone inside his pad, felt miserable at this moment. he didnt know how many glasses he take with the bottle of whiskey he has right now. but one thing he realize to himself... is that he dont know how long he could endure the pain inside him. that even if though he got her, he knows that her heart still belongs to someone else.

[fade in to the scene...] where Rita drowning herself into tears as she still couldn't accept the truth. she cant even bear watching the two awhile ago, she dont even if how will she overcome this pain....

fade to next scene...

as Ploy and Chakrit just got home to the apartment that he rented for awhile, they settle something first as they both decided to live to the old house where Krit grew up. even though they havent received any blessings from her family, Krit promise to her that he'll never leave her... no matter what happens. he hugged her when Ploy started to cry because of what happened awhile ago. as she need him so much at this moment, she hugged him... [zooming into the ring that he gave her.]

[fading in to the next scene, the transformation of the ring... to Aff's ring] as Aff was holding and looking at her wedding ring. she realize that so many things happened today and she couldn't exactly describe how she feel right now. even though Aum confessed and prove his love for her... she dont know if she could still be happy at this moment, she's not only worried about her family... but to Aum also.

[fade into another scene...] where Aum just got home and hugged his mom. he told his mom that it'll end soon and he promise to her that he will do everything from what's left in him to rise up again. because they both know that his father ruined everything including their properties and their name at this moment... but he cant let him do anything worst...

fade to next scene...

Pat was telling Por what happened by texting him... she's worried about her sister Ploy, but she hopes that everything's will be over soon. she example their relationship if what if... it'll happen to them. she dont know if she really had to hate her father at this moment but what Por replied to her that everything will alright, that it wont happen to them... if ever it will happen to them... he promise that he'll never leave her. Pat just smile as she felt him being concern for her only. she realize that if it'll happen to them... about what happened to Poy and Krit, she'll also defend him. however, if she has to choose... she dont want to. because aside from Por who's now feel important to herself... she's also concern and she loves her family. what she wanted is acceptance.

ok.... i had to end the special scenes here. mmm... i just realize the special scenes is not only for WILLING SCENES or R SCENES. with these special scenes... i had enough revelation. so i hope you like it enough... at this point, its settled between Ken and Aum. XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

* Ann being together with Ken at the white house (again... :D)
* Aum's confessions to Ratsami as he dont want to marry Ann. (this will wonder you if Ratsami will hate Aum or not...)
* Anchali will be more disappointed to Ratsami
* Chakrit and Ploy started to live as a family, even though it felt so bitter between Ploy's family... especially with her father.
* Ratsami wanted to meet up with Ken and knew that Ann was with him.
* Rome wanted to cheer Rita... however, he dont know how will he make her happy if he knew that she's only pretending to be happy.
* Pat and Por accidentally saw Ploy and Chakrit at the mall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Spoilers For You Guys "as of this now"... because all i can say... is that this fiction story will end soon. XD hehehee

ok... maybe i could just give you some little tiny spoiler or 'this might be an unsure spoiler'. so i just gotta warn you. XD

someone will be shot... so... screw to the person who will shot to any of the characters. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh my...i finally finished reading this...it was sooo damn romantic...i love how sweet it was...and dianne was willing to help por...and the last part with pat..that was sooo cute...GO PTEAM! i love the two songs...i even stopped the second song...when you said too...

can't wait for ken and ann <3 woooo
lol... XD that's how i imagine the scene... XD it was more like it sounded like a "break" of the song... XD with the first song... LOL im so addicted to that song right now. maybe because of her version... though Diane Elise has also the version of that song.

"If You're Not The One"

Diane Elise's version ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgBYCm_qTZg (yeah, she's so fine and also pretty...)

Nikki Gil's version ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBSo-7WPOQ8 (but i like this version more and the settings took in her house. like their POOL lol)

awww... that was sweet!

funny with the maestro part! hahaha!!! i could imagine that!

hurrah!!! anne-ken next!!! sooo excited!
lol... that was my comment when i was thinking about that scene... LOL :lol:

yeah! i'm so in love with this sp screen. pat and por are so sweet
yeah... maybe because in this story they're the youngest??? lol i dunno... XD mmm... their whole scenes here... it just popped out in my mind.

aww that was so romantic. I think P-Team's scenes are nice and subtle, like innocent love. hehe
lol... XD innocent love.... LOL im still thinking if something's gonna happen. but we'll see what i have. it depends on my mood... depends on the song... lol depends to what inspires me. XD

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow everything is almost coming to and end i've been following this story for a long time now and it's almost time for it to end i think you could stretch it alittle further :) i honesty don't want it to end yet...so sad for rteam esp rome good for kateam but everyone else still has problem...thanks

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow everything is almost coming to and end i've been following this story for a long time now and it's almost time for it to end i think you could stretch it alittle further :) i honesty don't want it to end yet...so sad for rteam esp rome good for kateam but everyone else still has problem...thanks
i know... even if you didnt say so... i still have some important scenes in my mind though. lmao... i know its quite sad for Rteam right now at this moment. but if you really wanted an UNSURE SPOILER... i was thinking of making Rita a villain for just one chapter. LOL... you'll see as how the story goes... maybe you wont expect on that chapter already... i must say... i dunno if its in the next chapter scenes or maybe the other upcoming chapters... or maybe not. ^_^ hehehe

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ah yes... it's not just about the willing and r scenes. hehehe...

loved the changing scenes part. i could imagine that too! as if, i'm watching a movie.
and that love theme, who played that? i didn't hear that in any of yiruma's albums. so, i'm thinking it's someone else... i like it!

it's almost ending... *sigh

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yes...aum and ken are good....back to the white house...i can't believe their father, but i guess he still wants his daughters to be 'daddy-little-girls' keep them safe, and don't let them go...poor rita, she saw ploy and chakrit together...i hope rome does make rita happy...it's so sad to see them both hurt...awww this is going to end :( someone is going to get shot...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....i wonder if it's going to be chiangsai

nikki1786

LizQuen
ah yes... it's not just about the willing and r scenes. hehehe...

loved the changing scenes part. i could imagine that too! as if, i'm watching a movie.
and that love theme, who played that? i didn't hear that in any of yiruma's albums. so, i'm thinking it's someone else... i like it!

it's almost ending... *sigh

it's not yiruma.... but it's still a korean pianist... since the song "Love Theme" is from the korean series "Time of Dog and The Wolf"... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
yes...aum and ken are good....back to the white house...i can't believe their father, but i guess he still wants his daughters to be 'daddy-little-girls' keep them safe, and don't let them go...poor rita, she saw ploy and chakrit together...i hope rome does make rita happy...it's so sad to see them both hurt...awww this is going to end :( someone is going to get shot...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....i wonder if it's going to be chiangsai

that's a big question... LOL it's not Chiangsai... coz i was thinking that Chiangsai will be the one to get one of the characters... >.< hehehe but its still UNSURE SPOILER.

nikki1786

LizQuen
RR... you are really trying to make me spill the beans... LMAO im not telling yah LOL coz its still unsure... XD