Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so awesome and sweet...the song segments are great and sad...yay rteam meets again (love how you can feel and pain and the joy) only one ch left hope it's a very long one i'm not kidding...and hope it's up next and not coming soon :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
awwww... i'm so happy reading this chapter... all of them meet with each of their partners already... haha.. hope the next chapter is up-next and not coming soon... :p

wow... a nice way to meet ur true life partner...

so awesome and sweet...the song segments are great and sad...yay rteam meets again (love how you can feel and pain and the joy) only one ch left hope it's a very long one i'm not kidding...and hope it's up next and not coming soon :)

it's different kind of ending.... hahahaha you might get hanging with the ending... LOL *spoiling*
of course its a long one... anyways, im gonna write the last chapter if i gain a lot of energy, i feel so weak these day because its holy week here... it's still optional if you wanna eat or not... but i chose not to eat... :D hehehe crackers and water is enough for me... :)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so after this one i'm awaiting ladies room....a more mature look at these women except for pat lol...i will stalk u everyday in that thread jk

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hope it's very very very long and i know you're going to pick really good songs to go along with it...CAN'T WAIT

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=FINAL CHAPTER=-=_-'

the priest gave them blessings, after Aum explained that Aff was his wife and since it's already late. the two decided to stay at the private beach resort that is still under construction, Aum explained to her that he owns the small private resort. he was able to build his private house there and maybe they could stay for night, Aff realize one thing... that if he's trying to build a business from scratch, she still wonder why he had to leave her...

they were both sitting on the sand, just watching the sea waves and the moonlight at night. lying her head on his shoulder, she felt even more safe. just the two of them together.

Aff: Aum...
Aum: mmmm...
Aff: are you coming back with me tomorrow? (he look at her, then she finally lean on him and they stared at each other for a moment.)
Aum: (he kissed her on the lips, unable to tell her what probably he would say.) what will i say... what if-
Aff: Aum... my sister is getting marry with Ken, they even have an invitation to give you... but you were nowhere to be found.
Aum: what will happen if i showed up? i dont think i have the guts to face them.
Aff: the one you're referring to is my family. tell me, you have no guts to face them?
Aum: Aff, i am nothing now...
Aff: i dont care... you're so unreasonable. my family, they didnt tell you to leave... you're the one who left. and you left me...

before anything else, she wanted to stop their conversation. the more they talk, the more its getting worst again. she was happy enough that she finally found him, but why he doesn't want to go back yet? his reasons were nothing but unreasonable.

she stood up and went back to private house. he deep sighed and couldn't help himself to think that will be the possibilities may come if he's going back. he's afraid to know the answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita felt like someone's sleeping beside her, she could feel the breathe and felt like someone's cuddling her. she opened her eyes and didnt expect the person who's sleeping beside her, it was Rome. she wanted to scream, but she felt like there's no voice coming out.

Rita: (touching him by using her index finger, wondering if she's only dreaming or what.) R-Rome... Rome??? (then she pinch herself to prove that she's not really dreaming, and she wasn't at all.) Rome~!!!!!!! (she shouted at him and gave him a hug.)
Rome: (he woke up with her scream...) what??? im still sleeping... (he turn around as he dont want to be disturb.)
Rita: Rome~!!!! wake up... (shaking him, until she kicked him off to bed.) i said wake up~!
Rome: awwww.... why did you do that... you know im still sleeping.
Rita: oh my... im sorry... did i hurt you? (she helped him get up and seated on the bed.) im not dreaming... am i? i mean... i see you... you're here. you slept beside me. you're here!
Rome: of course im here... of course i have the rights to sleep in this room... this is my room.
Rita: (she spanked him.) that's not what i meant... (she hugged him and felt like dont wanna take away her arms that wrapped around him anymore.)

he smiled as she was hugging him, he wanna stay like this forever, how he missed her so much. but as she faces him back, he wonder why there were tears falling to her cheeks, why was she crying. "Rita, what's wrong? are you alright?", he asked as she wiped her tears away and sit up straight again.

Rome: Rita...?
Rita: nothing... im just glad that you're here. i just thought i wouldn't see until by the time i have to go back to Thailand.
Rome: (he hold her hand...) actually, im glad that you're here... (he brushes her hair by his hand, caressing her gently.) you just dont know how i miss you so-

but before he could finish, she kissed him and didnt want to finish what he says... because she knows that answer already and she wanted to skip it. its been a long time since he haven't tasted her lips, it felt like those lips just belong to him. they both lay down on the bed as if they knew what's gonna happen next "tell me then... that you love me... tell me now...", she said before she kisses him again.

"i love you... and i always do...", he said and capture her lips, kissing her this time. he arise a little bit, she astride and pulled him closer to her. unexpected moment for them, their questions has already been answered. YES. that was it, both in their minds they couldn't ask for more.

Rita: wait...
Rome: what...
Rita: did you lock the door?
Rome: oh... wait, i'll lock it... (he get up from the bed and walk towards the door, as he open the door to check it, Chakrit and Ploy was about knock.)

Chakrit covered Ploy's eyes, for Rome was half-naked.

Chakrit: hey! what are you doing!?!
Rome: what do you think? (before he could close the door, Ploy took off Chakrit's hand.)
Ploy: wait! what are you trying to do with my sister!?!
Chakrit: you better stop it now... you should do it after the wedding.
Rita: we're gonna get marry anyway... (she appeared at the back of Rome and didnt hesitate to close the door anymore and lock it.)
Ploy: Rita!-

it was already too late when Rita was the one who locked the door. the two dont want to be disturb and both Chakrit and Ploy cant do anything, better yet... just let them be. Chakrit just look at his wife as if he was trying to tell Ploy if they can do it. but Ploy pinched him on his waist because of his naughtiness, they couldn't do it anymore... since her tummy is getting bigger and bigger, and the month's approaching for their baby to come out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For The Beauty Of The Earth" CLICK ME (the following scenes for this background songs are all the couples.)

Ploy told over the phone that Rita and Rome were finally together, she and Chakrit's plan was success. they might head back soon so that they can finally fit the dresses that were assigned to them for the wedding, she already took the fitting day before they went to America and now, as they're going back... she wanna see the finish product. the two (Rome and Rita) haven't gone out to the room yet, they been spending so much time inside the room. its almost midnight.

as for Aff and Aum, it's noon already when they got up the bed. though they slept together last night, today is the day that she finally goes back to Bangkok. but she knew that he wont be coming, but the least that she knows where he stays at this moment. she cant force him and she dont want to force him either, but deep inside she's actually hurt. she can't wait for another months nor years... so that he can prove himself again. what's more important then?

before sunset, Aff was getting ready. she dont wanna go, but it was a choice... she stared at her wedding ring, she married this man because she loved him. but what's the used of this ring if this man only thinks by himself? she took wedding ring and left a note on top of the table. while Aum is still at the monastery, working and she's left alone in the private house. she decided to leave while he's gone for awhile.

[faded scene]

the sisters finally gathered to Ann's wedding rehearsals. they can say that they're already complete, everyone seems so happy... seems to be trying so happy. Aff wanted to forget about what happened, after she meet up with Aum. this event is for her sister and she dont wanna mess it.

before they could start their rehearsals again, Anne smile at afar... she saw someone surprisingly. unexpected for her to see him again. it was Aum. her husband-to-be, Ken smile then as he look where Ann was looking at. her other sisters and even Aff were still at the dressing room, trying to fit their designated gown. the only ones who were there were Por, Rome, Chakrit, Ken and Ann.

Por: welcome back, huh... (he said as tapped on Aum's back, trying to be feeling close.)
Ken: im glad you came... (offering a handshake.)
Aum: (as Ann hugged him for she was happy to see him, he smile.) congratulations...
Ken: mmm.... that's enough. (he said as a joke, trying to let go of Ann's hand on Aum.) you join our rehearsals if you want... we're just starting.
Ann: do you wanna see her?

[faded scene]

"can someone help me here... i can't close it", Aff said. she was trying to call some of her sisters who's not in the fitting room, she can't reach the zipper at her back... to zip the gown and see if how it fits. but as someone entered the fitting room and helped her, she turn around and didn't expect to see Aum.

Aff: Aum?...
Aum: (he smile at her and held her hand.) you miss me right?
Aff: i thought...-
Aum: (he put back the ring to her hand.) when you left this ring... i know i would lose you this time... and i'll be nothing anymore if you're the one who'll leave me.

"Aum...", she just simply can't find the words to say. he's back and she couldn't ask for more, she felt like she's losing her breath, making hard to speak on that moment. she just hugged him. that finally they're together again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Air On The F String" CLICK ME (the BG song for the ending and the wedding background of this segment.)

everybody's waiting for the bride to come, there were medias everywhere... to see the event of the year. as the bride came to be with her groom, everybody's getting ready for the moment of their "i do's".

Ken and Ann had their vows not only infront of the priest, but to everyone who's trying to witness their wedding vows. "you may kiss the bride...", the priest said and as Ken lift the vail and give a kiss to his wife now....

(stop the song for awhile...)

"aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Ploy shouted all of a sudden. everybody was wondering if what's happening, Chakrit came to his wife and saw that her water just broke.

Ken: what's happening?
Ann: i dont know...
Ploy: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!! Chakrit~!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chakrit: im here, honey...
Ploy: (she spank him on the face.) dont you just stand there~!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chakrit: i know... i know....
Ploy: eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!
Ann: oh, my... her water is broke....

Ann hurried to her sister to help her, while Chakrit lift her wife. Ploy couldn't stop screaming because she couldn't take it anymore.

(the following scenes will be fading here, so just rely on your imagination. :p)

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Rita, why the hell are you screaming???", Ann asked her neighbor friend Rita who slept inside her room. she woke up because she got irritated to her voice. she haven't finish her story yet, she has been up all night just to see if the scenes were fine.

Rita: Ann~! we're already late.... look at the time.
Ann: i know... but you dont have to scream.... besides, you're the one who's late... not me.
Rita: then you should have woke me up...
Ann: Rita... you know that i've been up all night because im trying to finish this story. (scratching her head while looking at those papers that crumpled and scattered on top of the table.)

"Park Theme" CLICK ME (this BG is obviously from sassy girl movie, anyways... i chose this song for this segment... because all the scenes that happened from the start was just Ann's dream.)

Rita can't do anything, since she can't rely on her friend. she decided not to take a shower anymore and just wear her working uniform at the mall, she get one of those papers that Ann typed last night. it was the story that Ann was trying to work it out and maybe she could pass it to the publishing company. "look at this... i know that you use my name in this story... but im not artistic like the ones you describe here...", Ann gets the paper back.

Ann: Rita, it's just a story...
Rita: when will you pass that anyway?
Ann: (she dont know how to answer her, she dont think she could get a chance to be a writer.) i dont know...
Rita: you know what... i think everything's fine... but there's only one thing that you miss...
Ann: what?
Rita: you lack confidence... pessimistic and you dont trust yourself... that's why you end up being a saleswoman now... look at you.
Ann: (she knows that her friend will lecture her again... and before she starts it.) Rita... look at the time... didn't you told me that you're already late?
Rita: ahh~! shit... i almost forgot. but i'll get back to you~! im still not finish.
Ann: yeah, right... Aum's waiting for you downstairs now for sure...
Rita: oh... yeah...

Rita gave her friend a peck kiss as she was in a hurry. she's late for work while Ann was just smiling and giggling because of her. she look at her time and she's not planning to go back to sleep anymore... but she has to knock on the next room, she has to wake their neighbor friend Ploy, who's blind and if she goes to work... it'll take time to get into the place. so in short, eversince she friended this blind woman... she has been the wake up call and also a friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK ME (another from sassy girl BG song for this segment.)

Ann already took a shower and got dress, she's now ready to go to the publishing company if she could pass the story that she wrote...
but it seems like life's so cruel to her and she'll just end up being a saleslady at the mall. she decided to go to work now at the mall since nothing happened to her appointment.

she accidentally bumped on to her boss without knowing, the owner of the mall... she sighed as she look onto him. Ken Theeradej. he's always been a dream by every woman, but i guess... it'll be just a dream forever, since he's already engaged with the woman he always had by his side and the part-owner of this mall where she and Rita works.

she look onto the papers that she's carrying for awhile, it was the compilation of the stories she wrote. wandering off, hoping that someday she'll meet her destiny.

'-_=-=The End=-=_-'

nikki1786

LizQuen
just so you know guys... you already have the idea of the "Ladies Room"... :D
dang... at last... another accomplishment... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ok... I haven't read the entire story yet but I just read the ending... LOL

so the last scene is the start of Ladies Room!!! cool!! can't wait to read it ate nikki! ^_^

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... in the end, it's a story make up by ann... but anyway, it's really very nice.. hehehe...

umm...means the ladies room will be like an epilogue to this story???

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh my... in the end, it's a story make up by ann... but anyway, it's really very nice.. hehehe...

umm...means the ladies room will be like an epilogue to this story???

*scratching my head* lol... XD it's like continuation...
first of all... after thinking several nights of what will this story will be look in the ending part. i wanna try something new though.
since i have the "Ladies Room" coming up... i came up with some sort of a dream concept of the ending. like what i saw in Lovers In Paris series,
that was way too different. coz what happened there was at the ending... after she wrote the story that happened to the whole series, in reality it was just about to start. like there are instances that during the start of the episode... what scene that she wrote there... was at the end part.... its like deja vu.

this one's different because like i said... its a continuation... but a different story now. more likely, that after all it was just a dream and story that made up by Ann.
as this was the continuation... to start what's with the 'Ladies Room' story is all about. it's like you're gonna focus this time around with the Ladies Room and not with the Five Roses anymore. hehehe

i hope you get what im trying to say.... XD

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow this is interesting and it's so cool how it leads to the continuation of ladies room but the dream/story of five roses is amazing...keep up the good work and ladies room is gonna be something new and fun

nikki1786

LizQuen
Yea... I get what you mean now.. hehe... make me impatient wanting to read Ladies Room soon.. :D

wow this is interesting and it's so cool how it leads to the continuation of ladies room but the dream/story of five roses is amazing...keep up the good work and ladies room is gonna be something new and fun
im about to start the "ladies room" anytime soon... :D it's more different to Five Roses this time... :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG thank you nikki ^^ i love this fanfic :D i love the last to chapters. i'm so happy everything worked out.

Spoiler: the ending is inspire from LIP (Lovers In Paris ending)
i loved the ending of Lovers In Paris, where they wondered if they would have met each other if they didn't in Paris, and they did :D
I love the ending of this one, Ladies Room :) thank you again for writing this