Fly to the Sky

kitkat

sarNie Elites
mmm.. at first, i don't even know them.. until i watched love letter... seeing brian...he's soooo adorable! especially when he does laying down acting like little kid. so i gave a try to listen some of their songs... it's not bad, though..mostly i love their ballads.

i mean i strongly am a big fan of shinhwa.. so i couldn't like both at same time. haha since i'm sort of shinhwaholic myself. :sweat:

beside at least i don't hate ftts. hehe i'm now trying to get know korean musicans/bands better. so far i only know like shinhwa, hyori lee, boa, finkl, baby vox, kim jong gook, kangta, lee ji hoon, chae yeon, and goes on... :rolleyes:

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
mmm.. at first, i don't even know them.. until i watched love letter... seeing brian...he's soooo adorable! especially when he does laying down acting like little kid. so i gave a try to listen some of their songs... it's not bad, though..mostly i love their ballads.

i mean i strongly am a big fan of shinhwa.. so i couldn't like both at same time. haha since i'm sort of shinhwaholic myself. :sweat:

beside at least i don't hate ftts. hehe i'm now trying to get know korean musicans/bands better. so far i only know like shinhwa, hyori lee, boa, finkl, baby vox, kim jong gook, kangta, lee ji hoon, chae yeon, and goes on...  :rolleyes:
[post="90795"][/post]​

well i know fly to the sky since they 1st came out......and i luv watchin love letter too.....i laugh all the time.....luv brian, Kim Min Jung and yoo mi they are funni and cute........

fanny has a cute smile......my heart melt everytime he smile lol

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I know kitkat, I didn't like them or really know them...I mean I have heard of them but just didn't really care about them, but after seeing them on LL, I just think they're really funny. I haven't listened to their music yet, but maybe I will sometime later.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
JaM said:
I know kitkat, I didn't like them or really know them...I mean I have heard of them but just didn't really care about them, but after seeing them on LL, I just think they're really funny. I haven't listened to their music yet, but maybe I will sometime later.
[post="91205"][/post]​
yeah you should try to listen their albums.. even though i don't keep it... i just downloaded it (mostly i only d/led mvs...) and deleted it after i'm done with it. :sweat: since shinhwa files took over the space! :shock: (well, i only take shinhwa the group and anything that has eric. :wub:)

i sort of prefer brian to stay on any game shows.. i mean you wouldn't know what will he does next. he's hilariously (i know it's not a word. :p ) cute! i love when he smiles... once he does that, his looks just want to make me snuggle with him! :D

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
Yeah I don't think JaM would ever like them as music artists... I should know... Me and my cousin... :D Anyways, I still love you JaM!! Don't worry!!! Even if you don't really like FTTS that much I'll still love you, but I'm pretty sure, Bao will still try to convert you to a FTTS fan... XP

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Xiah said:
[post="105876"][/post][/right]
wow!! JaMs ur cousin
n i luv them too but not as much as ookie oppa :D
n i totally agree with u dat their songs r really good

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
Actually, she's sort of like my niece by relation, but I always think of her as a cousin, since she's older than me, but yeah, me and my cousin are bigger FTTS fans than her, and we've been trying to get her to like them more, but Bao, my cousin is a diehard fan. She loves Hwanhee, that's her future husband. I love Brian, but of course I still love my Xiah!! But out of FTTS, mine's Brian.

sisii

mini_mouse said:
OMG!!! is dat his lil bro LMAO?? :lmao: i never knew dat he has one
[post="110839"][/post]​
Brian only has an older brother. It must be his little nephew, his older brother's son or some little kid that he knows lol

Brian oppa :wub: Thanks for the pictures.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
ahaha! I never realized you girls were conversing about me in here...not that i mind, it's just strange to find people talking about you..lol

anyways, thanks for the pictures. that little boy has the same smile as brian :D I haven't yet listened to their music yet...but if i had to choose which one looks better, i would say hwanhee...though brian is pretty cute too..but he's a little strange...^_^

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
JaM said:
ahaha! I never realized you girls were conversing about me in here...not that i mind, it's just strange to find people talking about you..lol

anyways, thanks for the pictures. that little boy has the same smile as brian :D I haven't yet listened to their music yet...but if i had to choose which one looks better, i would say hwanhee...though brian is pretty cute too..but he's a little strange...^_^
[post="111004"][/post]​
we'll keep on talkin about u then :p :D

n yea...they have da same evil smile :lmao:
n u should listen to their music :D theyre pretty good
n yep, i agree with u dat fanys hotter especially with his hat on :wub:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahah I LOVE FTTS... i think both Brain and Hawnhee have their own unqiue style.. it so funny how Hawnhee is the COOL one and Brain is the CUTE one.. I always LOVE when I see them on game shows together.. but Brain is more funnier hahalol.. cause he just does the stupidest thing and not care about it... as for Hawnhee is just laughs at the stuff haahlol

and I agree both of these guys have very nice voices.. they can sing to me anyday ahahlol

oh thanks for sharing the pictures.. and that lil boy with Brian is so CUTE!!! awww such cute pictures..

as for looks wise I think they both are average guys when it comes to looks.. I mean their not the best looking but with their personality and their abilities comes major HOTNESS ahahlol

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
ahah I LOVE FTTS...
sorry to tell u this :( but theyre taken by mini_mouse :lmao: JOKES

thoyting said:
as for looks wise I think they both are average guys when it comes to looks.. I mean their not the best looking but with their personality and their abilities comes major HOTNESS ahahlol
[post="112666"][/post]​
yep...im in luv with their voice n personality :D

sisii

:w000t: :w000t:

Fly To The Sky's Brian will be the new MC for MBC Music Core. He will be the new MC starting on the 6th of next month. The Music core is picking new mc for the new season and Brian has been selected. Even though he has the Twice concert going on, he still wanted to be the MC. The new girl Mc is Jang Mee In Ae(she was in New Employee as Eric's ex-girlfriend)
Credits: daum.net

Yayy more of Brian oppa :wub: If only Hwanhee hosted with him. That will be totally awesome!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahah Minnie your so funny!!! You can have them.. ahahlol I'll take them whenever your done.. ahahlol

anyways.. I Love their attitudes cause their both so funny.. have you every watch Star Golden Bell? I just DL it recently cause I saw that Choi Si Won was in it.. and than I saw Brain name on a couple of eps. so I also DL that part.. that show is a Quiz game show.. where they test the stars abotu their smartness and stuff.. ahahlol.. it so funny to me.. even though I cant understand it.. the also have an english segment.. which that one I can understand perfectly.. ahahlol and of course Brian is so GOOD in that ahahlol..

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
ahah Minnie your so funny!!! You can have them.. ahahlol I'll take them whenever your done.. ahahlol
dont worry...i'll b done with them when se7en comes for me :D n if he doesnt ...sorry, i'll have to keep them :p :D

anyways.. I Love their attitudes cause their both so funny.. have you every watch Star Golden Bell? I just DL it recently cause I saw that Choi Si Won was in it.. and than I saw Brain name on a couple of eps. so I also DL that part.. that show is a Quiz game show.. where they test the stars abotu their smartness and stuff.. ahahlol.. it so funny to me.. even though I cant understand it.. the also have an english segment.. which that one I can understand perfectly.. ahahlol and of course Brian is so GOOD in that ahahlol..
[post="113728"][/post]​
nope :( ..but i dled da golden bell with tony in it

sisii

Did you girls watch that episode of Star Golder Bell when Brian was dancing (more like getting freaky) with Shim Eun Jin LOL Too funny! Then SEJ got sandwich between Brian and this other guy :loool: