For how long have ya been a member here?

natty

Chubs
jensen lied.. she went MIA not because of studies and work.. she went MIA because she was yapping at APC as well :lol:

noungning

Heartless
Anywho...I also noticed Darv, Marduk, Ning, Namie, Dfemc, Muddie and crap...can't remember anymore but I know there's more. It seemed these people knew each other well and were in the popular pool.
i didn't know i was in a pool with popular ppl, all i know is i'm quite a cool person :loool: :dude:

hmm since 2003 i think, if my memory is still good. I remember that time there were no forums or flashchat, but only video clips for lakorns...I've been taken to sarnworld one day i was so bored doing my thesis. I googled and i found it....Sarn and her khmer n thai vdos...So good.
yeah i actually knew of sarn, since the days she didn't have a forum nor a chat, if i'm not wrong it was 2002, lol my friends and i always went to her black background site and saw colorful links, and we leeched...well she did because i was off lakorns already... :p i also remembered one time, she wrote something on her page along the lines of sorry there's a problem with the site and i can't download the lakorns so please wait... hmmm but that happens so often... so i dunno :unsure:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i remember dling lakorns from 5 something..it was awhile back..it was just crazy..man..i feel like an old granny now...lol back in dinoland..haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
i buy the domain sarnworld.com since 2000 it was orginally just a myspace about me LOL>> I upload picture and write some bi stuff about me den i never update it for 2 years !! Bravenet deleted my domain cuz cc expire or sooemthing when i try to update it again it keep giving me an error so they make me re-buy the domain again in 2002 so if ya check the domain up it say 2002 >>long story>>> Then one girl .. i forgot who . Ask me to have a fourm and back den i was kind of lazy so i pm the Admin at start2dama.com if i can put the link of her fourm in my site so ppl can just go there instead of spaming me guest book and she say "ok" . Ya can say i use her forum for free for a while hahah . It wasn't untill like 2 or 3 month down dat year i finally got my own fourm and believe me it wasn't a cute layout like dis ! IT was acutally PINK with Sailor Moon picture hahahah .. i was obuess with Sailor Moon Live action when it air dat year. The fourm have crash many time and we change sever alots so the date isn't correct but im one lucky girl though cuz when im down i alway have pppl come and help me and alone the way iso during the years i have make good friend and meet cool memeber dat help me make the fourm grow . So much love to them . Without them i prolly close the site down along time ago . Much love to Davil the most though !!!White boI!! ---->>> O' and ya remember my5mintues.com ?? Yes , the ABC ?? Ya have to down the program jsut to down lakonr ??? hahhaha it soo lame now !!

GueSs

TyziR
A year, four months and 2 days!
I don't know anybody! =(
I'm my own cool person in my own cool weird world. 8-D

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
sarN !!!!!!! :yahoo:

I remember I came to ur website and it was full of Leh Ratee !!
OMG it was sooooo COOL we were so excited about that lakorn :r-scene-pop-corn:
So i came here downloading through my5minutes (OMG is that site died already ?) then ABC Torrent xD

Good memories :)
I'm still here since that day ^_^

sarNworld has been down for severals times T_T
Hope it won't happen again.

natty

Chubs
i buy the domain sarnworld.com since 2000 it was orginally just a myspace about me LOL>> I upload picture and write some bi stuff about me den i never update it for 2 years !! Bravenet deleted my domain cuz cc expire or sooemthing when i try to update it again it keep giving me an error so they make me re-buy the domain again in 2002 so if ya check the domain up it say 2002 >>long story<< . During 2002-2004 i change the layout to some khmer / chinese ---> something i forght ! But i didn't update it for months and months and months . Nobody came to my site no hit or nothing hhahaha . Den one day on my birthday March 19 2004 i have nothing to do and i remeber i have a site i never go back too so i decided to change the whole layout to some just sceen cap of lakorn & upload vdo clip and ... the first lakorn i ever uploaded is " LEH RATEE" so the main theme of my page was about dat lakorn . If ya go to the main page of SW i got the publish date on March 19 2004 cuz dat the date dat i atucally decided im goin make the site active and yes i didn't have a fourm yet . All i have was a Guest Book so ppl use dat like a fourm LOL >>>> Then one girl .. i forgot who . Ask me to have a fourm and back den i was kind of lazy so i pm the Admin at start2dama.com if i can put the link of her fourm in my site so ppl can just go there instead of spaming me guest book and she say "ok" . Ya can say i use her forum for free for a while hahah . It wasn't untill like 2 or 3 month down dat year i finally got my own fourm and believe me it wasn't a cute layout like dis ! IT was acutally PINK with Sailor Moon picture hahahah .. i was obuess with Sailor Moon Live action when it air dat year. The fourm have crash many time and we change sever alots so the date isn't correct but im one lucky girl though cuz when im down i alway have pppl come and help me and alone the way iso during the years i have make good friend and meet cool memeber dat help me make the fourm grow . So much love to them . Without them i prolly close the site down along time ago . Much love to Davil the most though !!!White boI!! ---->>> O' and ya remember my5mintues.com ?? Yes , the ABC ?? Ya have to down the program jsut to down lakonr ??? hahhaha it soo lame now !!

lol sarn.. the girl that asked you to put up a forum was jekki2chipo aka chor lol..

Pee

sarNie Elites
MARDUK: WOW,, i gotta say what a post,, im speechless, HAHA reminisce ,, i had to look up that word,, hey u have like 5 more words i gotta look up... damn
Anyways, growing up,, sw,, and end? huh,, maybe ur right,, everyone are growing up.. but gawd u make it sound like we´re never to talk again...
Hey buddies i still wanna keep in contact with ya >< i dun wanna grow up and leave sw...
aww ... i hope ur on msn sumtime so i can chat with u bro! i have lots of things in my mind rite now... And yeah ur getting old, haha xD

P`NING: Awww P´ning,long post,hahah, I read it all,, this one was even longer than monkey´s post :D
Haha p´teen ;) yeah, gawd,, I´ll remember those calls for the rest of my life hahaha
seems like many registered because hey had to, more than actually wanting to haha!
I miss u <33

P`TINA:HAHA p´tina, u stopped posting after darv wrote an essay to ur question? haha xD gawd, haha gave up ur real friends, lol u sw nerd! xD

NATTY:haha yes almost 4 years ><, hahah pissing ppl off? xD ur so funny

wrong but yeah alot seem to know my name here lol
who are u? lol haha jk,, actually i do like ur name, buklaoboi xD

TEERUK: hell yeah, sw rocks! <3

P`LEK:ME too p´lek! we gotta meet up! I`ll take a plane there to meet ya!! XD

P`ZOMBIE WAI WAI:p´zombie wai wai,, the owner of my right part of my heart haha .
gawd, u havent been on the chat for so long huh, jeez,, i miss u,, u cheered me up and listened to me when my relative died, I appreciated that a lot.. u will always be in my heart ! ^^<3

XCAPPY
:ahahahah ur post was so funny, naughty conversations in the night gawd ! xD

SABRINAJENN
:haha too lazy to make a long? xD , haha yes thx to sarn for providing us r-scenes !

BAO:havent talked to u for so long, gawd,, i miss ur craziness,, and ur face!

HIATUS: HIATUS! yeah,, i´ve known u for a looong while too, i have had u on my msn list for so long, lol ur so funny momo,, ouch* dont pinch so hard xD , pinches back*

JENSEN:hahahah xD dark circles are the most beautiful things

SARN:eek:h god , i had forgot abt 5minutes, damn thats´s so lame now i agree hahah ><
gawd, memories, sarn i hope u now, that ur really great, many memories were created by ur site.. thanks,, from my whole heart i say thanks :D

KRISTIE:haha i still remember back den, everyone talked a lot abt r-scenes xD
LOL r-scenes crazy ppl

Hmm,, haha reading sum posts made me wanna cry,, while other made me rofl
GAWD i wanna meet u ppl!

HEY cant we have a SW-gathering sumwhere in the world?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice

I've actually been here on SW 2 years already!!
And It might actually be longer than that cus I used to go by a diff username here
:ph34r:
Hehe but yeah..2 years ago i stumbled upon sworld.
I thinks it was from ETasia har har but yah
I've only use to come here for movies and music but now that i start posting in forums and getting into the chat it's cool and fun and i got to meet cool people.
Of course our admin Darvil that OG and coolest person ever Tina DJ Mardie who once decides to DJ at 3(?) in the morning har har and let's not forget Kevin even though he makes fun of my hair =C and all the other cool people I know on here.
I joined this site when i was...12!! XD
Now...I'm 15 XD
I grew up on SW and I plan to keep on growing here.
Maybe even DIE here.
Har har.
JK

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mmm... probably back in '02-'03 during stars2dramas times. I remembered there were
alot of annoymous members who constantly used someones' usernames to insult/spam
over the guestbook. That's how I backed out for a while til there was a website that sarN
created torrents for the lakorn downloads. I can't believe that I felt so old when sarN
mentioned my5minutes.com :eek: Afterward, it kept me coming to her updates then became
a SW addict. The reason I came from there just 'cause I wanted to get know my favorite
Thai celebrities more, but now I'm in Japanese entertainment phrase. ^_^

I find it hilarious 'cause I remembered sarN designed her layout of Sailor Moon, but too
bad I actually ignored it thinking that it might be all about Sailor Moon since at that time,
I wasn't a fan. But afterwhile, I found out it's all various topics especially I used to post
a lot of my pictures back then like Lekie mentioned---> I was a camera whore. xP Geesh,
I still am here ever since. Damn you sarNies! :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^_^ you remember all the dates sarn.... Heheh i was one of the early birds too... since s2d. Lolz i remember sunflower and I spam alot back then. Hehe i remember alot us became nomad and landed on your world. Lolz Sarnworld

Muddie Murda

smile...
Owwww, how could I miss this topic?!? lol

I totally forgot when I entered here. I just remembered it when I started college, which was in fall of 2004. I would stay up and DL torrent lakorns and watch it. To think I'd have good memory of a great place like this. I don't. T_______T I forgot when I became an active poster. I forgot what brought me here. I forgot how I found this place. o_O I just know that this was "the" place to be. Haha it's where everyone I knew from back in the day is.

But okay, I'll go into details like some folks above on how I met some cool people.

I was a big fan of sarN. She was a writer and her stories were sooo awesome. Honestly, you shouldn't eat or drink when reading her stories. You'd choke. That was back in 2000?? Maybe I came to this forum because I remembered sarN and I'm a loyal fan. hahaha

Darvil...I've met him back in 1999 on fun4teens and Thaipopcrap (He knew of the place, but I don't remember him there lol)? We never really talked, atleast I dont' remember. Haha but I remember his name...and he knew of me because I was the craziest teenie bopper. Jk (I probably was to their eyes). After those sites shut down, I never saw him again until Thaitorrent popped up. I told him my name, and he remembered me. :p So I told darv and stacker of sarNworld and here they came running.

I met Nong'pee on Thaitorrent too. She was an admin or mod on there. Stacker wanted me to be an admin, but I really didn't want the job. So Nong'Pee would message me and try to convince me. haha she was sooo sweet and mature. It was hard to believe she was only 13.

I met my nameless long long ago, back in 2000 or something. But we didn't get together until a year or more ago on SW.

vina_lek

hm... I've been around since the old site. :ph34r: When was that lakorn w/ Kob and Vee? It was an action lakorn. I think that's when I joined... and also the lakorn w/ Pinky & Kade. I watched those on SW.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Gosh Muddie.. not another stalker story about me...... come on.. u was an hott item when i first joined..... who wouldnt want to know Muddie Murda righty??? hahah

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Let's see...How long have I been a SW member? Let me check my profile. I can't remember.

January 4, 2006. Wow, have I only been a one-year member? Ha, ha. It's felt like two years.
Dang, I'm impressed. This is such a sweet thread. First timeys. How nice. Let's see...I was all
into downloading so that's why I came here. I was on the forum "D2B*4EVA" when I met my
now all-time best friend, then I made a forum and I was all about downloading. So, because
of that, my friend introduced to me to Sarnworld. Later, she introduced me to ShareRice. Yes.
I was so in love with ShareRice. But then all that obsession with downloading got me a virus.
A darn trojan horse! So I retreated back to Sarnworld, knowing that there was a nerd there.
Ha, ha. I asked for help on how to reformat my PC and Darv started replying back. I thought
he was a girl at first. LMFAO. And then I got on SW Chat one day so I could talk to him about
reformatting my computer and that's when I got to talk to Muddie for the first time. I was like,
"Oh my god! It's the goddess of all graphics!" LOLs. But then, I started to post in the Hmong
section and that's where I met Lek since we were all on the same thread of posting our photos
on the Hmong Sarnies thread. And yeah, I still thought Darv was a girl until I called him and it
was a boy who answered. I was like "Oh my god!" But that's it. Ha, ha. Yeah, I met Marduk
after a while because I was listening to Diane dj on SW Radio and they were on Skype together.
I was all "Oh my god, his voice is so hott!!!" And then I went crazy for his album and yeah.
Dang, it's been a nice year, I guess. Ha, ha. The memories, LOLs. I'm glad I learned about SW.

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG Joey you're so funny! "goddess of all graphics?" Hahaha. :p Marduk? Hot?! You shouldn't have said that. you just built his ego some more. haha but the darvil part was sooooooooooo funny. You should have hung up. puahahahahaha