Four Sisters: Love Only Once

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Welcome to my first fanfic.

Four Sisters: Love Only Once

Credit to Leemyis for the beautiful Fanfic Poster

Is about four sisters who met love differently.
Aff, is the oldest and auction herself to get the money needed for their mother's surgery.
Rita, is the second oldest and works as a babysitter to Mr. Nampan's nephew, Gino.
Ja, is the third oldest and is engaged to the son of their father's friend, Mr. Lata.
Toey, is the baby sister and enjoys baking. She was kidnap as a mistake of being her friend, Mint.

Please read to find out what is in store for the four sisters.

Thanks.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Here is the story...

Aff, Rita, Ja, and Toey are sisters living with their ill mother. Their mother’s illness required surgery but they do not have the money required for the surgery. After talking with the doctor, their mother was allowed to get the surgery and pay later. Their mother wanted to see her sister but she could not be contact because she went out of the country with her husband for a business trip. Aff, as the oldest decided to see what her friend, Mae, could help her with. Aff left to Chiang Mai to visit her friend Mae and ask for help leaving their mother under the care of her three younger sisters. Before leaving, Aff told her sisters and mother that she’s going to visit Mae and Mae also found her a job.

At the train station, everyone was there to see Aff leave. “Take care of yourself, if you need anything, we’re here to help you, P’Aff,” say Rita holding onto mom. “I will, you take care of mother, I will be back as soon as I get enough home,” say Aff lowly so that mom doesn’t hear. “Don’t work too hard, we’ll also be looking for money to help, each one of us will come up with something,” say Ja. “Aff, let us know when you get there, okay,” say mother with a smile, “also don’t fool around, you’re going to a city that you don’t know unlike Bangkok here and you have no one besides Mae.” “I will remember, mom, you take care of yourself, I will call often to see how everyone’s doing and let you all know how I’m doing,” say Aff. Just then the train horn went on and the train is about to leave. Aff got onto the train and wave bye as the train began to leave slowly. “Take care P’Aff, don’t worry about home,” say Rita. After waving bye and the train is far off, the three sisters and mom went home.

Aff was picked up by Mae at Chiang Mai train station. Aff and Mae hug before leaving, “I’m glad you made it, Aff, it’s been a while after college,” say Mae looking at Aff. “I’m happy to see you, too, Mae,” say Aff and they both headed to Mae’s apartment. That afternoon, Aff and Mae chit chat catching up on life and work. Aff told Mae of her mother’s situation and Mae feel sorry for her but Mae also doesn’t have enough money to pay for her bills. “Do you know of any job that pays a lot?” ask Aff. “I know of this one place that you can get that much but you’ll have to sacrifice yourself,” say Mae, “I wouldn’t recommend it but its fast money.” “What is it?” ask Aff. “It’s a place where you auction yourself and whoever bid the highest will have to keep you until they get tire of you then they’ll let you go, however, the money is a lot because some of them are willing to pay the price you want.” “I don’t know, Mae, isn’t there anything else that I can do to save up enough money?” ask Aff. “There’s a lot of job out there but they don’t pay that much money besides the economy is in pretty bad shape, I don’t know how one can get a job, even I’m looking for a job myself,” say Mae, “if you want we both can go job searching and see if any’s willing to hire us.” “Okay, that sounds good, and thank you, Mae for helping me, if it’s not you then I don’t know who I can consult with,” say Aff with a smile and Mae hold her hand, “Don’t worry, I will help you the best that I can,” also with a smile.

At home, Rita went to work and while at work, was told the company is going to let go of Rita because of the slow work the company is experiencing. “Please, boss, let me work here, I will work hard,” say Rita to her boss in the office. “I know you’re one of our hard working employees but we have to make sacrifice and let you go, but I will keep you in mind if we need more employees,” say her boss. “Please, I am sure you can just keep me even to do janitorial work, I don’t mind doing that, I cannot afford to not have a job at this time,” say Rita beginning to get teary. “This is from the higher boss, Rita, I can’t help you, I’m just doing what I was told to do,” says the boss, “you can go, I need to do other things.” After a couple minutes of silent, Rita stood up and left the office, went to grab her stuff and left the company. While on the bus home, she was crying, she couldn’t believe this is happening, how can she help Aff and her other sister save money to pay for their mother’s surgery.

Ja and Toey were at home looking after mother and selling baked goods. Ja is currently working at a flower shop while Toey enjoys baking and bakes good to sell at home. Ja is engaged to the son of her father’s friend, Tui. They grew up together until Tui turns 15 when Tui and his family went out of the country. While growing up, she always picture Tui as her prince but Tui doesn’t like Ja because Tui didn’t want to get engaged. He was at the age of know what he wants while Ja is still 8 years old, just following her parents’ wish however she does really like Tui even though he treats her badly. Tui makes her cry everytime they see each other until one day when he push Ja into the water and almost down before he went to save her. When she woke up, she bites his hand leaving a mark on his left hand and after that he’s meaner to her. Tui couldn’t wait to get away from her but she’s still waiting for him even until today. Ja hasn’t been with any guy because she holds onto the promise of the engagement and didn’t want her parents to lose face that they didn’t follow through with the promise. Toey just graduated from college in culinary. Instead of opening a shop, she decides to cook from home and sell them from home so she can look after mom when her sisters aren’t available. Her friend Mint has a shop and sometimes would require Toey’s help which she helps often.
While selling the baked goods, Toey saw Rita walking toward the house, “P’Rita,” say Toey and went over to Rita, who was still crying but wipe her face when she saw Toey walking towards her. “P’Rita, why are you crying?” asks Toey looking from Rita to the box she’s holding. “Is mom inside?” ask Rita. “Mom’s sleeping,” say Toey, “let me help you with the box,” and Rita gave Toey the box of her belongings. “Toey, what am I going to do?” ask Rita beginning to cry. “Hush, Rita, let take this inside then we can talk out here,” say Toey and ran inside with Rita’s box and came out with Ja following her. “What is wrong? Why are you crying?” ask Toey sitting on the left side of Rita while Ja sat on the right side of Rita. “I got let go because the company is experiencing slow work, I tried reasoning with the boss to let me work there but he wouldn’t let me, what am I going to do?” ask Rita crying. “Don’t worry P’Rita, we will come up with something,” say Ja. “Yea, there should be places where they are hiring at the moment, we can go job searching,” say Toey. “I will go ask if anyone have clothes that needed to be fix then I can fix for,” say Ja. “But, that will be a lot of work for you,” say Rita. “I can also help P’Ja, since I’m just home baking goods,” say Toey. “We can start our own little sewing shop in the house and people can drop their clothes here,” say Ja. “Right, we can do that while I will still search for a job,” say Rita and they all hug each other.

Aff and Mae have been job searching but with no luck. A week later, while sitting down for dinner, “Mae, I think I’m going to take on the auction for now,” say Aff picking at her food. “What?!” ask Mae. “I’m going to auction myself for the money,” repeat Aff. “Are you sure? I am not going to let you do that, I am sure there’s somewhere that are hiring right now, we can try job searching again,” say Mae. “There’s not enough time to waste, I have been here for a week and nothing,” say Aff. “But Aff, you’re going to have to sacrifice your future to do that? Are you willing to sell yourself? You know you won’t be able to marry the person you love in the future, you’ll be classified as a prostitute?” say Mae. “I figure that out but I have no other choice, I just won’t tell my family and I can stay with my mom taking care of her,” say Aff beginning to get teary. “Oh, Aff, you know every girl’s dream is to have a prince charming come for her, are you sure you want to throw that dream away?” ask Mae going over to Aff. “I am sure, this will help me out a lot with the money,” say Aff. That night, Aff called different places and found one that is still auctioning. Aff was told to get there tomorrow afternoon and they’ll begin the auctioning at night. Before sleeping, Aff call home, “Hello,” answer the person on the other line. “Hello, Ja,” say Aff controlling her crying voice. “P’Aff, how have you been?” ask Ja. “I’m doing good, I just got a new job, I will be home with enough money in about six months or so,” say Aff. “What kind of job is it to pay that much?” ask Ja curious. “It’s a business job, how’s everyone?” ask Aff. “We’re doing good,” say Ja. “Well, I am glad to hear you guys are doing well, anyways, I have to get some rest for I’m starting tomorrow. I will call some other time,” say Aff. “Okay, P’Aff, take care of yourself and don’t work too hard,” say Ja before they both hang up.

To be continue.
Thanks for reading my fanfic.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh i love the cast!!!
totally interested hehe... XD
def waiting for the next pangmoua ^_^

ahaha i posted and saw ur update.. wahhhh interesting!! XD keep it up hehe ^_^

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
ahhh i love the cast!!!
totally interested hehe... XD
def waiting for the next pangmoua ^_^

ahaha i posted and saw ur update.. wahhhh interesting!! XD keep it up hehe ^_^
Thanks for reading. I will try to update once or twice every week.

OMG! that was good.
update soon!
Thanks for reading. I will try to update once or twice every week.

great start! with ateam and rteam you can expect me to bug you about updates lol
Thanks for reading. Feel free to bug me giving me the push to update quicker.

Also, everyone feel free to leave comments on how I can improve on my fanfic since this is my first fanfic.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Tui’s family returned from America and his parents are looking for Ja and her family. Everytime his father brings up the engagement, Tui always get mad and leaves the house thinking it was Ja’s father’s fault that he wants to engage them. He went over to his friend, Aum’s place and consult with him on what he should do to get rid of Ja if his father ever find her and her family. “Why don’t you just get yourself a girlfriend?” ask Aum. “That a great idea, how come I didn’t think of that? Know anywhere I can get a girl without having to worry about marriage? I don’t want a girl who will demand marriage after the charade,” say Tui. “But have you seen your fiancée? What happens if she turns out to be pretty?” ask Aum. “There’s no way that is possible,” say Tui pretty sure of himself that she isn’t pretty. “Well, you can go to RedTime, they have pretty girls there but they’re prostitute, maybe you will see one you like for the time being and ask that lady to be part of your charade, let her know what you need her to do and how much you’re willing to pay,” say Aum. “Okay, let’s go there tonight,” say Tui getting ready and thinking to himself, “there’s no way am I going to be stuck with Ja, she better hope she can survive me if father ever find her,” with a big smile. “Are you getting one also?” ask Tui looking at Aum. “Me? No way am I throwing away my bachelorhood, I like where I stand, I can get any lady I want for how many nights I want without having to worry,” say Aum.

That night, Aum and Tui headed to RedTime. While there, Aff was preparing upstairs because the owner wants her to look pretty. Tui headed straight to the bar and grabs a drink followed by Aum. Just then a lady came by and began talking to them. “Hello, I’m Linda, new here, can I help you?” she ask. “I am here to talk to one of the ladies working here for I have a job that I need someone to help,” say Tui. “I can help you,” Linda volunteer. “Great, I don’t have to waste time since you’re here,” say Tui. “Buddy, I’m going to leave you alone to do your business, let me know when you’re done,” say Aum and left to go sit at a table.

Ja went from door to door asking if anyone needs clothes to be fixed and when she returned home, she got two big bags full of clothes. “Ja, let me help you, this is a lot of clothes,” say Rita. “This should get us started,” say Ja with a smile. “Let me help you with some of them,” say mother coming down the stairs. “Mom, you don’t have to worry, we can do this,” say Rita. “No, let me help so that I don’t feel bore,” say mother, “You guys haven’t let me do anything lately.” “Oh, mom, you can help me sell these goods outside, you’ll get nice air and see all the people walking by,” say Toey, “that’ll make you feel better,” with a smile at mother. “Mom will help you so that Rita and Ja can work on the clothes,” say mother. Toey set up the table right outside and there were many people in line buying the goods. Ja and Rita were busy sewing the clothes when the phone rang and Rita went to pick up, “Hello, this is the Jensen household.” “Hello, is Mr. Jensen home?” the other person asked. “Sorry but my father passed away 5 years ago,” answer Rita. “I’m sorry to hear that, how about your mother? Is she home?” ask the person on the other line. “Yes, mother is home, let me call her, what’s your name” say Rita. “I’m Mr. Lata,” say the person on the other line then Rita place the receiver down and went outside to let mom know. “Mr. Lata?” say mother to herself then got up and went to get the receiver, “Hello, this is Mrs. Jensen.” “Hello Mrs. Jensen, this is Mr. Lata, Num Lata,” say the other person. “Mr. Lata, oh great to hear from you, it’s been a long time, how’s everyone?” ask Mrs. Jensen. “We’re all doing great, I’m sorry to hear about Mr. Jensen,” say Mr. Lata. “Oh, it’s okay,” say Mrs. Jensen. “We’re coming over if you are home, is that okay?” ask Mr. Lata . “That’s fine we’re just home,” say Mrs. Jensen then hang up and went back outside to help Toey.

“Tui,” yell Mr. Lata downstairs. “Sir, Master Tui isn’t home yet,” say one of the maids. “Not home?” ask Mr. Lata. “Honey, he is probably out with his friend,” says Mrs. Lata, “I say why don’t we go and see them first then we’ll take Tui later.” “That’s his lost, let’s go honey,” say Mr. Lata and they’re on their way.

“Okay everyone pay attention here, we have a new doll to auction, she’s still fresh and the amount to start off will be half a million dollar, let’s bring out our doll,” say the announcer and clap as Aff nervously walk out to the walkway. Aum went silent when she walked out dressing in a light blue spaghetti knee-length dress with her hair down up to her waist. “Here, she is, very beautiful, anyone betting?” ask the announcer. “$60,000,” yelled the first bidder. $70,000,” yelled another. Just then a price came up, “$1,000,000,” which got Aum’s attention and he turns towards the door to see his uncle. “What is he doing here?” he asks himself before yelling up a price, “1,500,000.” Everyone turn their attention to Aum who is now standing up. Tui quickly went over to Aum, “Dude, are you sure you want to bid? That price is outrageous; your parents will definitely disapprove.” “2,000,000,” yelled his uncle. “2,500,000,” yelled Aum and Aff was amazed at the price. “Okay, I have here 2,000,000, any more bidder?” say the announcer but no one say anything, the whole place went silent. “Seems like we got ourselves a bidder, Mr. Chumnanon, please come to my office, thank you everyone for bidding, those who don’t win, we’ll have more auction later on tonight,” say the announcer and took Aff backstage to his office. By the door, Aum’s uncle was very mad that Aum took Aff away from him when Aff was supposed to be his because he’s the highest bidder. “I will get you soon,” he says to himself before leaving RedTime. In the office, “Congratulation Mr. Chumnanon, you’re today’s highest bidder for Ms. Jensen, I have told her everything to know when setting herself up for auction like this so you don’t have to worry about anything,” say the announcer to Aum while Aff was sitting down on the couch trying not to listen to their conversation. “I cannot believe I did this, what am I going to tell mom when I get home which won’t be until he’s tire of me and when will he get tire and let me go,” thinking Aff to herself. “Hello Ms. Jensen, I’m Aum Chumnanon,” introducing himself to Aff when Aff got up to face him. “Hello, Mr. Chumnanon,” say Aff. Just then Tui came through the door with Linda holding onto his arm, “Aum, are you ready to leave, I am, I got what I came looking for,” say Tui looking at Aum then to Aff and back to Aum. “Oh, yea, we’re ready,” say Aum looking at Tui then turn to look at Aff, “we should get going,” and held Aff by the arm and went out to the parking lot. It was silent on the drive dropping Tui off at home then Aum has Aff sit in the passenger seat while they’re driving home. “May I ask you a question, Ms. Jensen?” ask Aum. After a couple minutes, “Yes,” answer Aff. “Why did you auction yourself? Are you really fresh like mentioned at the auction? I don’t think I would believe that,” ask Aum with a one sided smile. “That’s a personal question, I don’t have to answer, besides believe whatever you want to believe,” answer Aff turning to look out the window. “Okay, don’t get mad, I was just kidding with you, I know that is your business but don’t worry, I don’t plan on anything with you, I am just helping you get away from all the bad bidder that had bid for you,” say Aum which made Aff smile a bit because her owner isn’t bad. At the house, Aum shows Aff to her own room while he went outside to make a phone call. Aff was sitting in her room when Aum knocks on her door, “Have you eaten? Let’s go out to eat if you haven’t eaten, I was busy bidding for you that I haven’t grab dinner,” say Aum and pull Aff out following him not letting her replied.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Here's more...

Mrs. Jensen and Toey were getting the goods pack and go inside when Mrs. Jensen saw Mr. and Mrs. Lata. “Toey, tell Rita and Ja to come out here,” say Mrs. Jensen which Toey went inside to call her sisters who soon followed her outside. “Hello Mr. and Mrs. Lata,” say Mrs. Jensen. “Hello,” say both Mr. and Mrs. Lata with a smile, “how’s our little girls doing?” ask Mr. Lata. “Hello Auntie and Uncle,” say the girls. “Our girls are big,” say Mrs. Lata looking at each girls, “somehow one of our girl is missing.” “Oh, Aff is working in Chiang Mai,” say Mrs. Jensen, “please come inside Mr. and Mrs. Lata,” and they all head inside to sit on the couch. Ja went to get cups of water for each of them and set the cups on the coffee table and sit next to Toey. “Is that Ja?” ask Mrs. Lata looking at Ja. “Yes,” answer Ja. “Come here,” say Mrs. Lata with her arms out to hug Ja when Ja went to her. “Our girl is a big girl and beautiful also,” say Mr. Lata. “Tui will be very happy to see you all grown up and beautiful, I am ashamed he can’t make it today otherwise he would have come,” say Mrs. Lata. “It’s okay, anytime soon we’ll see P’Tui,” say Toey with a smile looking to Ja. “It’s been a while we haven’t seen each other, how’s everyone doing?” ask Mr. Lata. “We’re doing great, Uncle,” answer Rita and Toey. “That’s good, how’s mom? I heard that you’re not feeling well lately from your sister, Noon,” say Mr. Lata. “Oh, it’s just the weather, Noon just worry too much,” say Mrs. Jensen. “How about a vacation somewhere?” ask Mrs. Lata. “That would be a good idea, but..” say Toey then went quiet. “That would be good, let’s think of some place we can take mom,” say Rita. “Anyways, it’s late, why don’t you stay for the night? The girls will cook and Toey love baking, she’ll bake something good for both of you to try,” say Mrs. Jensen. “Yea, you can let me know whether or not I need to improve on my cooking, maybe I can even be the cook for P’Ja’s wedding,” tease Toey with a smile. “That’s wonderful, we don’t have to find a cook anywhere, we have one right here in the house,” say Mr. Lata. After dinner, mom went to sleep leaving Mr. and Mrs. Lata with the girls. They were chatting and Mr. Lata wanted to know more about their mother’s illness. The girls told them about their mother and Mr. Lata told them he is willing to pay the hospital cost for their mother. The girls appreciate his help but wanted to wait and see what they can come up with before taking his money which he agrees and told them if they need help, he’ll be there to help which got the girls happy.

The next morning, Toey along with Mrs. Lata and their mother was selling the goods outside while Ja and Rita were sewing inside. Mr. Lata went to see their father’s grave. The phone rang and Ja picked up. It was for Toey from her friend, Mint. “Hello, Mint?” say Toey. “Toey, would you be willing to help me out?” ask Mint on the other line. “What is the problem, Mint, tell me what’s going on before I can answer you,” say Toey. “I’m in Chiang Mai now, I’m not in Bangkok,” say Mint. “What are you doing in Chiang Mai?” ask Toey. “I am in trouble with Mark, I need your help as soon as possible, Mark wants us to separate because he find another girl that he likes, he wants me to meet him at the café tomorrow but I don’t want to go alone, can you go with me?” ask Mint on the line crying. “Mint, don’t cry, I will meet you there tomorrow at which café?” ask Toey. “It’s the café by our college,” say Mint quieting down. “Okay, I will see you there tomorrow,” say Toey then hung up. “What is the matter, Toey?” ask Ja. “Mint’s boyfriend is broking up with her and wants to meet her tomorrow at the café by the school and she wants me to go with her,” say Toey, “what should I do?” “You should go comfort her, Toey, she’s in a bad situation right now, she’ll need someone to talk to,” say Rita. “Yea, Toey, Rita is right; she’ll need a close friend to consult with about her situation,” say Ja. “I will let mom know and see if I can head tonight therefore I will be there by tomorrow,” say Toey and went outside to help mom and Mrs. Lata. When Mr. Lata returned, Mrs. Lata and Mr. Lata stayed for dinner before heading back and asked if any of the girls would like to join them. Mrs. Jensen doesn’t mind of the girls go, however, only Ja and Toey left with Mr. and Mrs. Lata.

At the Lata’s residence, Toey and Ja was shown separate rooms by Lisa, the maid. “Miss, are you Master Tui’s fiancée?” ask Lisa to Ja when she show Ja her room and putting her clothes away. “I guess you can say so but I don’t know how he feels about that word, anyways, you may call me Ja.” “I can’t, I have to call you just as I call Master Tui since you’re his fiancée,” say Lisa. “I’m okay with Ja besides I don’t feel comfortable being call differently than my name. What is your name?” ask Ja. “Oh, I’m Lisa, been here for 10 years ever since my parents passed away, Mr. Lata brought me in,” say Lisa. “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, Lisa, but you can just call me Ja,” say Ja with a smile going over to the window to look outside. “Will you and your sister stay here until your wedding?” ask Lisa going over to Ja. “No, we’ll only be here for a couple days until Toey helped her through her situation,” say Ja. “Your sister is Toey?” ask Lisa. “Yes, Toey is the baby girl,” say Ja. Just then Toey came into Ja’s room, “P’Ja, while we’re here, why can’t we contact P’Aff and go visit her? We still have a couple more hours before it is dark.” “Toey, this is Lisa, and Lisa, this is Toey,” say Ja introducing Toey and Lisa to each other. “How old are you, Lisa?” ask Toey. “I’m 23,” answer Lisa. “Then I’ll call you P’Lisa, okay, since I’m younger than you by one year,” say Toey which Lisa shook her head, “I can’t let you call me that because I’m only a servant, you can just call me Lisa.” “No, I’ll call you P’Lisa, no one will mind since we’re all young adults,” say Toey with a smile. “You can consider us sisters,” say Ja “since you’ve been working here for a long time. Auntie and Uncle wouldn’t mind,” then Lisa smile and ran out of the room. “Toey, I don’t think P’Aff ever share her number here in Chiang Mai,” say Ja. “Then how are we going to contact her?” ask Toey, “We can’t just leave without seeing her or letting her know we’re here.” “Don’t worry, we’ll see P’Aff before we go,” say Ja then they head downstairs to chit chat with Auntie and Uncle Lata. After dinner, they all sat in the living room watching news when “Nong Ja and Nong Toey, uncle is going to retire, don’t stay up too late,” say uncle heading upstairs. “Okay, uncle, you go rest since you’re working tomorrow,” say both the girls. “Auntie, if you’re tire, you can retire with uncle, we’ll just be up in a couple more minutes,” say Toey. “I’m fine, I’m just going to wait for another half hour to see if Tui is coming home,” say Auntie Lata. “Does he often come home late?” ask Ja. “Well, since we got back, he’s pretty good at coming home early for dinner but after your uncle and Tui got into an argument, Tui comes home very late,” say Auntie Lata. “What argument?” asks Toey looking at Auntie Lata then to Ja. “Toey, it’s none of our business,” say Ja. “It’s okay; it’s about the engagement,” says Auntie Lata, “but it’s nothing big to worry about, both father and son likes to argue, that’s a habit of them to get back at each other.” “Oh, okay,” say Toey looking at Ja who went silent after auntie’s statement. Thirty minutes went by with nothing from Tui and auntie heads to bed leaving Ja and Toey. “What are you thinking, P’Ja?” ask Toey staring at Ja. “Oh, nothing, are you ready to head to bed?” ask Ja changing the topic. “Not yet, I want to see P’Tui, what are you going to do if he doesn’t want to get marry?” ask Toey, “Are you going to still keep the promise?” “Toey, what can I do? I have to keep father’s promise even though he doesn’t want to keep his, until it truly doesn’t work, I will not keep the promise but that’s father’s promise with uncle. I can’t let them down.” “But P’Ja, you’ll be the only one keeping the promise and it’ll hurt you more than it hurt someone else,” say Toey. “I will be fine, it may not be as bad as we think,” say Ja pretending to smile. “Okay, either way, me, mom, P’Aff and P’Rita will be there for you when you need us, we won’t let you suffer alone,” say Toey. “I know, let’s head to bed,” say Ja and they turn off the lights and head to bed.

Inside Ja’s room, she sat on the bed thinking about what Toey just said. “I will be strong, until he say so himself that he doesn’t want to keep the promise,” say Ja to herself then began to sob softly. After a couple minutes, she wipes her tears and went to look out the window for through the window she can see the front gate when a car pulled up. When the car park in the driveway, she saw a figure walk out of the car from the passenger seat and soon another figure came out of the driver seat, gave the passenger person a kiss before getting back in the car and drove off. When the figure looks up at the window because the light was still on, Ja quickly move away from the window, turn off the light and climb to bed. Tui quickly walks up to the house, get himself in and head to his room although still wondering who’s occupying the room across from his.

After dinner, Aum and Aff return to Aum’s house. “Thanks for the dinner, it was very good,” say Aff heading up to her room when Aum grab a hold of her hand stopping her midway up the stairs. “Why are you in a rush? I am not done with you yet,” say Aum. “Umm, did I forget something?” ask Aff changing topic which made Aum look at her with one brow rise. “Yes, you did, I was just going to go over what I need you to help me with around the house,” say Aum pulling Aff towards the living room and sitting next to her on the couch. Aum can tell Aff is feeling uncomfortable but still held onto her hand, “You don’t have to feel uncomfortable around me, I’m not going to hurt you, we’ve spend the evening together and you’re still nervous?” ask Aum. “Umm, I’m not nervous, it’s just chilling in here,” lie Aff. “I will help you get a little warm,” Aum say then pull Aff in and kiss her on the lip. Aff went still for a minute before pushing Aum then got up and slap him across the face. “I’m sorry,” say Aff then ran up to her room leaving Aum touching his slapped cheek thinking to himself, “She’s new to this, I should give her time,” then followed her upstairs to his room and retire for the night.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Rita woke up early to cook breakfast then called mom down to eat before she heads out looking for a job. Mother is sewing while Rita is out looking for a job. In the afternoon, Rita got a called for a position she left her resume at the Nampan radio station and went in for the interview. At the front desk, “Hi, I’m Rita Jensen, I’m here for an interview,” say Rita to the receptionist. “You’re going to meet with Mr. Nampan in the tenth floor, 5 offices to the left,” say the receptionist, “I’ll inform Mr. Nampan that you’re here.” Rita thanks the receptionist before taking the elevator up to the tenth floor. While up there, she bumped into a man walking with his coffee and ended up spilling the coffee on his white suit jacket. “Oh, I’m sorry, sir,” say Rita getting her handkerchief and begin wiping his shirt. Annoyed, the man pushes Rita away and begins yelling at her, “Why don’t you watch where you’re going?” “I’m sorry sir, I must be a little nervous and not see you, I will wash your jacket for you,” say Rita. “You dirty it, you might not even know how to clean it, move out of my way,” he say and push her out the way then head down the hall leaving Rita staring after him, “What a meanie, I apologize already, that should be enough,” thinking to herself. Just then a woman walk up to her, “You must be Rita, you’re here for the interview?” she asked. “Yes,” Rita answers with a smile. “That was Mr. Nampan, the one you’re staring after,” say the woman. “You mean he’s the boss here?” ask Rita now feeling bad. “Yes, he’s one of the boss her besides his father,” answers the woman, “I’m taking you to see Mr. Nampan,” with Rita following her. Inside the room, “Sir, Ms. Jensen is here,” the woman say letting Rita into the office. “Thank you Jieb, you may leave,” say Mr. Nampan looking up from his documents to Rita and Jieb. “Yes sir,” Jieb says before closing the door behind her. “Please take a seat, I am glad to meet you Ms. Jensen, I’m Mr. Nampan,” Mr. Nampan say to Rita while she took a seat. “Thank you, I’m glad to meet you, too, Mr. Nampan,” replied Rita. “I have here you’re looking for a job, are you able to take care of little kid?” ask Mr. Nampan. “Yes, Mr. Nampan,” answer Rita. “Then you got the job, you are now the caretaker for my two year old grandson, Gino. You will begin tomorrow and your hours will be Monday – Friday 7:30AM until 7:30PM. Is that a problem?” Mr. Nampan asks. “No, Mr. Nampan,” say Rita. “Good then you can start tomorrow and here is the address, I will inform the housekeeper that you’re the caretaker for Nong Gino, also your salary would be $3,500 per month,” say Mr. Nampan before excusing himself back to work and Rita leaving the company. Rita went to the market to grab some fresh flowers, meat and vegetables then head home. At home, Rita was told that Aff called and mother informed Aff that Ja and Toey were in town. Aff left a message number so when they need to contact Aff, they can.

Ja came out of her room at the same time Tui was coming out. They met each other when Tui ignore Ja and went downstairs leaving Ja looking after him. Just then Toey came out of her room and saw Ja standing by the stairs. “P’Ja, are you okay?” ask Toey walking over to her and placing her hand on Ja’s arm. “Oh, I am okay, I forgot something in the room, why don’t you go down first and I will be right in, okay,” say Ja turning to go back to the room. “Okay, hurry P’Ja,” say Toey heading downstairs. Ja closed the door to her room and sat on the bed for a couple minutes. Her cell rang and it was Rita. Rita gave Aff’s number to Ja and Ja quickly dial Aff and told her that she and Toey would be visiting her after breakfast at Logan Café. After talking with Aff, Ja went downstairs for breakfast.

Aff woke up early and called home. After talking with mother, Aff head downstairs to cook breakfast. When setting the table for breakfast, her cell rang and she went into the kitchen to answer her phone. It was from Ja and they’re meeting at Logan Café after breakfast. Aff then went upstairs to inform Aum that breakfast is ready and they both went downstairs together for breakfast. While eating, “I’m sorry for yesterday, you took me by surprise,” say Aff. “It’s okay, it’s my fault, I should have let you know that I was going to kiss you,” say Aum. “I won’t do that again,” say Aff, “you should get your money’s worth but if you’ll just give me a while longer to get accustomed.” Upon hearing how much Aff’s worth, he got mad because she sees herself as a toy to him, “I’m leaving for work, I won’t be home until late tonight, so have lunch and dinner without me,” he say, getting up and heading out. Aff got up also and went after him, “Wait, you haven’t finish breakfast,” she says. “I’m full,” he says and got into his car and drove away leaving Aff in disappointment from what she had said. Aff return to the kitchen, clean up the dishes and wipe the table then went to meet Ja and Toey at Logan Café.

“Where’s Nong Ja?” ask Mrs. Lata looking at Toey. “She forgot something in her room and went back to get it,” say Toey. “I’m sorry to keep everyone waiting,” say Ja coming to sit next to Ja across from Tui. Tui didn’t look up to look at Ja but just focused on eating. “What are you planning to do today?” ask Mr. Lata. “Toey and I have to go meet P’Aff at Logan Café,” say Ja. “That’s far from here, Tui can drop you off then bring you back, okay,” say Mr. Lata making Tui look up at his father, “Father, I have to go to work.” “It’s okay, uncle, Toey and I can take the taxi to the café, I have to do a little shopping before returning home while Toey have to meet her friend also. It may take the whole afternoon,” say Ja. “Always coming up with excuses,” say Tui lowly to himself but everyone still hears him. “Tui, watch what you’re saying,” say Mrs. Lata. “You need to spend more time with Ja, so take her to the café therefore you two can talk,” say Mr. Lata. “I’m heading off to work, if you need a ride hurry up otherwise you’ll have to take the taxi like you wish,” say Tui walking out of the dining room. “Follow him, Ja,” say Mrs. Lata then Ja excuse herself. Tui was waiting in his car when Ja came up to the passenger side of the car, “We’re not finish with breakfast yet, therefore, if you wait for us you’ll be late, you may go…” but before she get a chance to finish her sentence, Tui drove off. Ja went back inside, “I told him to go ahead without us because we’re not done with breakfast yet.” “Okay, then I’ll the driver drop you two off,” say Mr. Lata. “It’s okay, you’ll need the driver to take you to work, we can go in the taxi, uncle,” say Toey. “No, I will have the driver drop you off after he drops me off at work,” say uncle then got up and went into the living room. “Okay, Ja and Toey, Michael will drop you two off at Logan Café,” say Auntie Lata. “Okay, auntie,” say Ja.

Michael drop uncle off at work then drop Toey and Ja off at Logan Café. “Nong Ja and Nong Toey, I will be back to pick you two up,” say Michael. “It’s okay uncle, we’ll take the taxi home, we don’t know how long it will last, don’t worry about us,” say Ja then thanks him for dropping them off. They watch Uncle Michael drive off before entering the café. They took the table next to the window and waited a couple minutes when Aff came through the door. “P’Aff,” say Toey standing up to go hug Aff followed behind was Ja. “Toey, Ja,” say Aff hugging each of them. “How have you been?” ask Ja after they took a seat. “I’ve been good, and you two? Mom told me about both of you staying at Uncle Lata’s residence,” say Aff sipping her cup of water. “Yea, just for a couple days then we’re heading back home, Rita just told me she got a job and will be starting tomorrow, therefore, we’ll need to return home as soon as possible to take care of mom while Rita is working,” say Ja. “I will help Mint then we’ll go,” say Toey. “When you leave, don’t forget to tell me so I can see both of you at the train station. Besides when you leave, I want you to take some things home to mom and you guys,” say Aff. “Okay, I’ll keep you in the loop,” say Ja. They chit chatted for a while before going home. Aff and Ja walk to the bus station while Toey went to us the payphone to contact Mint.

Mint was at Mark’s condo arguing with him. Mint’s cell began to ring. “I am broking off with you, Mark, you lie to me, you said you love me but you’re seeing other girls,” lie Mint pretending to be crying. “I’m not lying, I haven’t laid eyes on any girls ever since I dated you,” say Mark get frustrated because Mint doesn’t believe him even after 5 years of dating. “See your girl is calling me,” say Mint. “I haven’t passed your number out to anyone,” say Mark then Mint picked up her cell, “Hello this is Mint, who’s this?” she say on the line. “Mint? This is Toey, where are you at?” ask Toey. “What? Logan Café? I’m on my way,” Mint say on the line then hung up leaving Toey awestruck. Toey went back inside the café and waited. “Your new girl, Toey wants to meet me at Logan Café, do you want me to go or do you rather go?” ask Mint. “I will go,” he says then head out to the café. When he got inside, “Who’s Toey.” Toey got up, “I’m Toey, and you are?” “I’m Mark,” say Mark taking a seat across from her. “Why are you here alone? Where’s Mint?” ask Toey. “That’s none of your business, what do you want with your lies?” he ask angrily. Toey just stare at Mark, “What do you mean? What lies? I was told to meet my friend Mint here.” “Your friend? If she’s your friend, how can you lied to her that we’re seeing each other when you should know how much I love her and she loves me,” say Mark. “Listen here, I don’t know what you’re talking about, excuse me,” say Toey and went outside to hail a taxi. Mark followed her outside and grabs her arm not letting her get into the taxi. “I’m not done with you yet,” say Mark and pull her to his car, push her in and drove to his condo. “Where are you taking me? Stop the car right now,” say Toey. “You’ll know when we get there,” say Mark. “I don’t know what you’re talking about and where you’re taking me but if you let me go, you won’t see me again,” say Toey. “If that’s possible, I would have let you go but no, you have interfere in my life too many times, you kept getting in contact with Mint and making her misunderstand me, there’s no way I’m going to let you go without paying first,” say Mark angrily. “Interfere? I don’t even know you how can I interfere in your life?” ask Toey getting frustrated, “Look, I will do anything as long as you let me go.” After thinking about what she’s saying, “Anything?” he asks to confirm her answer. “Yes,” say Toey getting frustrated and scary to think twice about her answer. “Fine, we’ll go to my place and I’ll tell you what I want from you before I let you go,” he say with a one sided smile. Throughout the ride, they didn’t talk to each other nor look at each other.

“P’Aff, how’s your job?” ask Ja while they’re both walking to the bus station. “It’s been pretty good so far,” say Aff. “I’m glad to hear that, how long do you think you’ll work there before returning home?” ask Ja. “I don’t know maybe until I get enough money,” answer Aff lowly. “Will I be able to join you? If we both work, we’ll save more money in a short period of time,” say Ja. Aff hesitated before changing subject, “You won’t be able to do it, Ja.” “Why can’t I?” ask Ja stopping and looking at Aff. “Because you’re going to wed Tui, besides I will work and I am not the only one working, we still have Rita and Toey also helping, you need to worry about your wedding,” and hold Ja’s hand. “Thanks but all of you will be working except for me if I do get married, besides what you think about Tui?” say Ja. “Well, I can’t say anything yet, Ja, I haven’t seen your prince charming,” say Aff with a smile which also makes Ja smile, “that’s right you haven’t met him.” “Anyways, I should head back,” say Aff, “call me sometimes but definitely when you’re going to return home,” and hug Ja. “Okay, I will, you take care of yourself P’Aff, I do wish I can help you while I’m still here,” say Ja. “Don’t worry, I can handle it,” say Aff before running towards the bus. “Call me, too, P’Aff,” yell Ja with her hands waving to Aff. After watching the bus leave, Ja began walking a couple steps when a car stop by the curve and Ja turn to look. Rolling the window down, “Where do you think you’re going?” ask Tui. “I’m heading home,” say Ja, “what are you doing here?” “What else? Of course to see that you get home otherwise father will scowl me,” he says angrily. “I will take the taxi home, you can go ahead, I don’t want to bother you,” say Ja. “If you don’t want to bother me, why are you here in the first place?”ask Tui then got out of the car and went towards Ja. “What do you mean?” ask Ja. “Go in and we’ll talk on the way home,” he say and push her into the passenger seat closing the door and going to the driver side and drove off. “I don’t want to see you, why are you here in the first placed?” asks Tui while speeding. “Can you slow down? You’re driving too fast, you can hit someone,” say Ja holding onto her belt. “I didn’t know you can get scare, now, tell me what are you doing here?” he ask. “I’m here with Toey, we’re going back as soon as Toey is done with her business,” say Ja. “Stop lying, you’re here because you want my father to wed us, you know you want me,” say Tui looking at Ja. “I have no clue what you are talking about, if you don’t want to carry on with the engagement, I will ask uncle and from then I won’t return here again,” say Ja trying not to cry. “Like my father is going to approved, I know what type of person my father is,” say Tui and came to a stop after turning on a dirt road and turn to Ja. “My father will let this go if you tell him that you’re no longer a virgin,” he say. Upon hearing that Ja got mad but also heartbroken that he would see her as that kind of person. She quickly unbelted and open the door to step out of the car. “You’re crazy,” she say after closing the door and turn to face him when he got out of the car walking towards her. “I’m not crazy, just mad because my father hasn’t let go of this stupid engagement,” he say. “There’s no way I’m going to say that,” she snap at him. “Fine, I’ll make you say it,” and grab her left arm. “Let me go, you’re hurting me,” she pleads. “Only after you do what I just say,” he says holding on tight to her arm. Ja couldn’t believe that Tui is this kind of person and slap Tui with her free hand. Tui got mad and pulls her into towards him and begins kissing her. Ja struggles to get out of his hold but his hold was too strong for her and stop struggling. After a while Tui let go of Ja and notice she was crying. “I hate you,” Ja yell at him then ran off leaving Tui shock that he found her perfect for his embrace like she was meant to be in his arm. Ja didn’t know where to go and went walking before hailing a taxi home.

Aff went home and clean around the place before sitting down and begin to read a business magazine that Aum left on the coffee table. While reading, Aff fell asleep.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Mark stopped his car infront of a two story house and lead Toey inside. “Where is this?” ask Toey once inside the room. “This is my place,” he answered throwing his key on the coffee table and going into the kitchen. “You want a drink?” he asked. “No,” she answered. “You might want something to drink before we get down to business,” he says coming out of the kitchen with two cups of wine. “Get straight to your business, I don’t have time,” say Toey sitting down on the couch. “Fine, let’s get started,” he say sitting down next to Toey placing the two cups of wine on the coffee table. Toey notice the closeness and scooted a little. “I will let you go if you spend the night with me,” he says looking at her. “What?! That’s not going to happen,” say Toey and got up but Mark grabs her hand pulling her towards him and she ended up on top of him. He then begins to wrap his arms around her curved waist while she tries to struggle free. “You smell good, maybe I won’t be able to wait until tonight,” he says moving his hands up and down her back. “What do you mean? I’m not going to be here until tonight nor tomorrow, I am going to leave any minute now,” say Toey. “No, you’re not, you’ll be here until tomorrow but that’s only if I let you go,” say Mark then got up releasing Toey. He took Toey into the bedroom and locks her in. “I will lock you in until tonight so I can have some fun with you, since you really want to be my girlfriend,” he says from the other side of the door. “Let me go, I don’t want to be your girlfriend,” yell Toey hitting the door with her palm. After a while Mark went out of the house and drove off.

Rita and Mrs. Jensen were sewing clothes and Rita was telling Mrs. Jensen about her new job. “Rita,” say Mrs. Jensen. “Yes, mom,” say Rita looking up from her sewing. “Mother is sorry if mother can’t help any of you girls,” say mother. “Mom, what are you saying? All that matters is having you with us then that’s all that matter,” say Rita stopping her sewing and going over to mother’s side. “I missed seeing all my daughters together smiling like before,” say mother. “Mom, don’t worry we’ll be back to smiling as a family again, when P’Aff comes back along with Ja and Toey,” say Rita hugging her mother’s waist.
Ja got home and excuses herself to go to her room to clean up. After cleaning up, she went downstairs into the living and talk with auntie. Ja told auntie about the meeting with Aff and then they went into the kitchen to help the cooker cook. As the day grows darker and closer to the time Tui gets home, Ja told auntie that she is not feeling well and will be retiring for the night. She went into her room but forgot to lock the door and sat on the edge of the bed looking at the mirror.
Aff awoke to finding the house dark and got up to turn on the light but bumped into the coffee table and bruise her thigh. After turning on the lights, she went outside to water the yards then came inside to prepare dinner. While chopping the vegetables, she was busy thinking about Aum and her family that she cut her left index finger. She apply medicine and band aid her finger before continue cooking dinner. She ate dinner silently keeping an eye on the clock once in a while and thinking to herself, it’s been a couple days she have been living with Aum.

Aum, silently in his office, was glancing at the clock wondering whether to go home or to go see Tui. He decided to contact Tui and wants to meet up at RedTime. He left work and went to RedTime. Tui was already there drinking and chatting with Linda who was sitting on his lap. “Hey, Aum,” say Tui with his raised cup of wine. Aum walked towards Tui and sat down next to him. “Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be at home with your sweetie that you pay millions for?” ask Tui with a smile. “We need to talk business here, have your lovely bird go somewhere else,” say Aum looking at Linda. “Are you kidding? I still want her here,” say Tui and Aum gave him a serious look. “Okay, okay,” say Tui and release Linda who went to another table. “What is so serious here between you and your mistress? You don’t have a wife to hide from,” tease Tui taking a sip of his wine. “I don’t know if I should get to business, she seems to be shy,” says Aum, “or she has never done it before.” “What are you thinking; every lady that sees you are willing to throw themselves at you, why are you taking this so slow? You know it’s nothing to you, besides get this over with and remember your bachelorhood is waiting for you,” say Tui. “I will see what happen, what about you? Any success yet?” ask Aum. “No, she’s now residing at my place and father wants me to take her everywhere,” say Tui get mad. “Is she pretty?” Aum asked. “Not as pretty as Linda, she’s too plain,” say Tui “and I don’t like plain girls, you know I like experience lady. If they’re still fresh then I am risking whether to marry them or not after sleeping together, you know I don’t want to get rid of my bachelorhood yet.” “Of course everyone knows you’re not letting go of your bachelorhood but you should consider whether it be now or in the future, she’s your fiancée. Just like you say, get it over with and not have to worry about the wedding night.” After taking that into consideration, “that’s a great idea, will definitely use that to my privilege,” say Tui and raise his cup before drowning the cup. After finishing more wines, they both took off home.

Toey was sitting on the edge of the bed unaware that she’s falling asleep. She went to listen to the door whether she hear any noise from outside but with no luck. She return to the bed and lay on one side then fell asleep. When the door open, Mark came in and went towards her. He removes her bangs from her face which woke her up and she begins to yell but he ended up covering her mouth with his hand while leaning over her. “Stop your yelling, you’re making me deaf,” he say “if you promise not to yell, I will let you go,” and she slowly nodded which he takes his hand off her. “What are you doing in here? Get out of here. I want to go home, let me go, we have nothing to talk about, let me go,” say Toey without giving him a chance to speak then he quickly cover her talking mouth with his. Toey went still and could feel his hands on her shoulders. Somehow, she wanted to push him away but this is her first time getting kiss and wants to experience being kiss a little longer. By the time she knows it, her arms went around his neck and he was kissing her fiercer. Then he pushes her back on the bed and came on top of her.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Aff was waiting for Aum sitting at the dinner table with her head down and fell asleep. When Aum came home, he went upstairs to check her room if she’s asleep but she didn’t answer when he knocked therefore he thinks that she’s sleeping. He went to his room, clean himself then went downstairs and found her sleeping in the kitchen with her head down on the table on top of her crossed arms. He went over then saw the covered plates and slowly uncovers them. He picked her up and took her into his room and lay her down on the bed before walking out to go downstairs for dinner. After eating, he washed the dishes and return upstairs to retire for the night. He lay next to her and scooted closer to her to hug her and fell asleep.

Tui returned home to find out by the Lisa that Ja wasn’t feeling well and retired to her room about two hours ago. Mrs. Lata was waiting for him in the livingroom. “Mother, you haven’t sleep? It’s late,” say Tui going to sit next to his mother and hug her. “If you know it’s late why are you just barely getting home?” ask Mrs. Lata. “I was out with Aum, he got himself in trouble,” say Tui, “and I was helping him out.” “You know how to help Aum out but you don’t know how to take care of your own problem,” say Mrs. Lata, “take care of your own problem before you go help anyone else.” “What do you mean? I don’t have any problems,” say Tui with a smile. “I know you don’t have a problem but you will soon enough, it’s about time you get marry,” Mrs. Lata says holding Tui’s hand. “You really mean it? I don’t want to give up my bachelorhood yet,” he says. “Forget about your bachelorhood,” say his father walking into the living room, “it’s time you settle down, I’m tire seeing you with different girls.” “You agree with dad, mom?” he asks his mom who nodded, “I think it’s time you settle down, you don’t need to have different girls every time, besides Ja is a good girl, she will make a good and supportive wife.” “Why is it always her? Why can’t I find myself one that I love?” he asked getting mad. “Fine, if you want to find one, I will give you one month to find someone you love but if you can’t find one within the month then you’re doom. Also, I have a question, how do you feel about Ja?” ask his father. “I won’t be doom, I will be able to find someone that I love within that time period besides talking about your lovely Ja, I don’t like her at all, I hate her ever since we’re small, she’s a crybaby, dirty and doesn’t look pretty,” say Tui. “Tui, don’t say that to her, you’re going to hurt her feelings if she knows you say all of that about her,” say his mother. “Who cares if she heard, she needs to hear it,” say Tui getting up, “I don’t know why you two care so much about her.” “Tui, watch what you’re saying, she’s not like your girls,” say his father. “Oh, she’s not like my girls? Every girl is the same just going for the money, not the love,” say Tui then went upstairs leaving his parents staring after him. “Honey, I want you to take Ja and purchase her some clothes and make her pretty, he won’t get far from her,” say Mr. Lata and Mrs. Lata smile. Upstairs in his room, he sat on his bed, “not like other girls, we’ll see about that.”

Ja had a scary dream about someone chasing her and she woke up sweaty. She went into the restroom, washes her face then went downstairs to get a cup of water. After pouring a cup of water, closes the refrigerator and turns around to find Tui standing in the doorway. Without saying anything, she quickly walk by him squeezing to get out from the small opening between him and the wall but he trap her in looking straight into her eyes. “Wh..What are you doing?” she asked breaking the eye contact. “You,” he say which got her attention. “I don’t know what you mean, please let me go,” she say still holding onto the cup of water. “No,” he says slamming his fist into the wall and freak Ja dropping the cup of water onto the floor. “Already scare? What a scarycat, you’ve not outgrown your weaknesses since small,” he say with a smile removing his hands and she kneel down to pick up the glass. When she got all the pieces and walk towards the wastebasket without saying anything to Tui, he pull her arm back towards him and she accidently cut him on the chest with the glass she’s holding as her hand came to his chest. “I’m sorry,” say Ja and quickly went to the sink to wet a towel before going to him. “Trying to kill me, too bad it’s only a small cut,” he says just standing there. “I didn’t mean too, let me help clean it for you,” she say before wiping him but look at him, “What?” he ask when she look up at him. “I need you to take off your shirt so I can clean it for you,” she say. “Really? Right, follow me to my room,” he say turning around to leave. “Wait, why in your room? Here is fine,” Ja say. “I’m not going to do anything to you, if you want to help me just follow me besides what if the maids get up and saw us,” he say before turning to go upstairs. After a while, she followed him upstairs to his room which he lets her in first then close and locks the door. When Ja turn around to face him, he took off his shirt and went to sit on the edge of the bed waiting for her. She hesitated before going over and cleaning the cut. “Do you have band aid in here?” she asks not looking at him. “Yes, it’s in the bathroom,” he say pointing to the bathroom which she went in and got the band aid. She returned and put the band aid on then grab the wet towel, “that’s it, I’m going back,” and head for the door but he came behind her and hugs her. “You smell good,” he says which she went still. After a while, “let me go,” Ja say then he turn her around and kiss her on the forehead before letting her go. She quickly walk out of his room and went into her own room closing the door and leaning on the door. She then touches her forehead before getting in bed to sleep. While in Tui’s room, he was smiling, “that’s a good start, my plan should go well then you’ll forever be history and I can go on my own.”

“Mom, breakfast is ready,” say Rita walking into her mother’s room. Her mother was already up fixing the bed. “Let’s go have breakfast before I leave for work, mother,” say Rita and they both went downstairs. “Rita, is there more clothes to be sewn?” ask mother. “Mrs. Li just brought a bag of clothes that needs to be sewn, I will work on them when I get home from work,” say Rita. “Let mom do something around the house, I would be bore with nothing to do just looking at the clock until you get home,” say mother. “Okay, mom, you can work on the clothes and when I get home I will help you with the rest,” say Rita. After eating, Rita and mom wash the dishes then Rita put the bag of cloth in the living room before she takes off. “Okay, mom, I’m leaving for work, I will see you when I get home,” say Rita giving her mother a kiss before leaving.

At the Nampan residence, Rita rang the bell and the housekeeper came to open the door. She showed Rita around the house then introduces her to Nong Gino. “Hello, Nong Gino,” say Rita with a smile. “Hello,” say Nong Gino looking at Rita who kneel to be at the same height as him. “Can you read to me?” he asks grabbing her hand. “Sure, what book do you have in mind?” she asked. “I want to hear about dinosaur,” say Nong Gino. “Where’s your book?” ask Rita. “it’s in uncle’s room, yesterday he was reading it to me but didn’t finish because I fell asleep, can you continue it for me?” say Nong Gino. “Sure, let’s go get it,” say Rita following Nong Gino who was leading them to his uncle’s room. He opens the door then went inside to get the book but knock down a picture frame. Nong Gino began to cry which Rita quickly ran to him, “What is the matter? Did you hurt yourself?” she asked then saw the broken frame. “Uncle is going to yell at me because I break his frame,” say Nong Gino. “Don’t worry your uncle wouldn’t get mad or yell at you, it’s an accident, you didn’t mean to broke it,” say Rita picking up Nong Gino and assuring him that he’s not getting into trouble. Rita took him out of the room and head downstairs into the living room and put him down. “You stay here and I’m going to go clean the room before your uncle notice okay,” say Rita with a smile which made Nong Gino nodded and stopped crying. Rita went into the kitchen to ask the housekeeper for a bag then told her what happen and went up to the room to clean it. While cleaning, she picked up the picture and saw a couple smiling at each other wearing matching clothes. She wipe the picture to get the small broken pieces of glass when a voice scare her, “what are you doing in my room?” Rita turned around and saw the guy that she bumped into while going to the interview. “I..I’m sorry I came in without permission but I’m just cleaning the broken frame,” say Rita. “How did you get in and broke my frame?” he asked going over to grab the picture. “I came in through the door to get the dinosaur book to read to Nong Gino but I bump the frame and it broke,” say Rita. “Why didn’t you wait until I’m in to get the book? You’re not supposed to enter a room without the owner’s permission,” he says. “I know but how would I know if you’re still here or not besides Nong Gino wants me to read the book to him at the moment, how can I wait for you?” she ask. “You could have asked the housekeeper, she knows I don’t work today because I’m taking Nong Gino to the doctor for checkup,” say the man, “oh, by the way, get Nong Gino ready at 10 because his appointment is at 10:30.” “Yes, sir,” she answer then pick up the bag and walk towards the door before he calls her back, “what’s your name?” “I’m Rita Jensen,” she answered before walking out of his room.

In the living room, Nong Gino was impatiently waiting for Rita to return to read the book to him. “Here’s a cup of juice before we begin reading,” say Rita holding onto the cup of juice. “What took you so long?” ask Nong Gino getting up from the couch. “Oh, I just went to make you this cup of juice after I cleaned your uncle’s room, he seems to be mad but not at you,” say Rita with a smile and a shrug of shoulder. “Really? Uncle is not mad at me?” ask Nong Gino sounding happy. “Of course he is not mad at you, if you don’t believe me, you can ask your uncle when he gets down here,” say Rita taking him to the couch and sitting down. “Here, where did you stop or do you want me to read from the beginning?” ask Rita. “Read from the beginning,” say Nong Gino. Then Rita starts reading the book and would stop once in a while to let Nong Gino drink his cup of juice. 15 minutes til 10, “Okay, Nong Gino, let’s go get ready for your visit to the doctor, okay,” say Rita closing the book. “No, I want to hear you read it,” say Nong Gino crossing his arms. Just then Rome came in, “You’re not finish little prince?” ask Rome kneeling down so Nong Gino can run into his arm. “Uncle, Rita told me that you’re not mad at me.” “Of course I am not mad at you, no one’s mad at our little prince,” he say with a smile. “That’s good, can Rita go with me to the doctor? I want her to read to me on the way,” say Nong Gino. “We’re going to the ice cream shop afterward, you sure she wants to go?” ask Rome. “Of course, I can make Rita go,” say Nong Gino then turn to look at Rita, “Rita, can you go with me? I want you to go with me.” “Maybe I should stay and you go with your uncle to your doctor’s visit, I will be here waiting for you, okay,” say Rita but Nong Gino wouldn’t let Rita stay, “if you don’t go with me then I won’t go.” Rome just look from Nong Gino to Rita, confused how Rita can have so much impact on Nong Gino and it’s not even a whole day yet. “Let’s do this, we’re going to be late if we’re going to be standing here so why don’t Rita go with us, sounds good, little prince?” ask Rome. “yay,” say Nong Gino clapping his hand then Rome put him down and he went over to hold onto Rita’s hand pulling her outside following Rome. Nong Gino stayed in the back seat while Rita sits at the passenger seat. “What do you do before working here?” he asks Rita. “I used to work at the financing company but they laid me off because of the slow work,” say Rita. “Can I ask you something, sir?” she asks Rome. “Yes,” he answered. “What happened to Nong Gino’s parents?” ask Rita. “It’s a long story,” he says glancing back at Nong Gino. “Okay,” say Rita. “Rita, what are you and uncle talking about?” ask Nong Gino. Rita look at Rome before answering, “Nothing, just asking your uncle about work, nothing that worries you, Nong Gino,” say Rita looking at Nong Gino. “Uncle, is that right?” ask Nong Gino. “Of course, Rita’s right, she wouldn’t lie to you,” say Rome. At the doctor, Rita helps Nong Gino out and they all walk side by side into the hospital. Nong Gino went into the office with Rome but Nong Gino wanted Rita also. “The Rita will go in with you while I stay out here because only one can go in with you, okay,” say Rome. “I should be the one waiting out here, you are his uncle, you need to go in with him,” say Rita then turn to Nong Gino, “You go in with uncle and Rita will wait here for you, I won’t go anywhere, when you come out, I will be right here in the chair waiting for you.” Nong Gino thought for a while before nodding. After twenty minutes, Nong Gino and Rome came out with Nong Gino smiling. “That went well,” say Rita standing up when she saw them coming out of the office. “The doctor says I’m doing well,” say Nong Gino, “Now we can go eat ice cream.” Ring ring, Rome’s cell rang and he excuse himself to answer his phone, “Hello, Ae,” say Rome with his back turn to Rita. “No, I’m taking my nephew out for ice cream, i will see you at the airport, okay at 4PM. See you there, I missed you too.” Then turn to see Rita and Nong Gino looking at him. “Let’s go,” he say and head out to the car. “Who is he talking with?” ask Nong Gino. “I am not sure, someone he is close to,” say Rita then held his hand and walk towards the car.

At the ice cream shop, Nong Gino ordered two scopes of cookies n cream. Rita ordered one scope of strawberry ice cream and Rome ordered two scopes of coconut ice cream. They were sitting outside on the table enjoying ice cream when Rome’s cell rang again and he stood up to answer his phone. Nong Gino was looking at Rita’s ice cream, “Would you like to try?” she asked getting a spoon. “Is it good?” ask Nong Gino, “better than my uncle’s?” “I don’t know if it’s better but I do love strawberry ice cream,” say Rita with a smile. Then Nong Gino scope a spoonful and hand his to Rita which made Rita look at him with a question face. “I try yours and you try mine,” say Nong Gina. Rome turns to look at them at the time they are exchanging ice cream and smile at them. When Rome turns back, Nong Gino got his spoon and put a spoonful of his ice cream in Rome’s bowl and wanted Rita to do the same which she did. When Rome turn back to the table, Nong Gino and Rita is nowhere in sight. He went inside the shop but they did not go in. He came back out and looks at his cup of ice cream and saw one scope of strawberry and one scope of cookies n cream and picked it up. He went walking around the shop and came to a playground. He saw Rita sitting on a bench with Nong Gino lying on the bench with his head on her lap. She was singing him a song. When he got closer to her from behind, he notice Nong Gino is fast asleep. “You sure can take care of little kid,” he teases coming from behind. “Oh, there you are, we were scare you couldn’t find us but you’re talking on the phone so we didn’t want to interrupt your call,” say Rita with a smile. “Since Nong Gino is asleep, we better head home so he could have a comfortable place to sleep,” say Rome picking up him. “Yea, oh, what time is it?” ask Rita getting up. “It’s 3,” say Rome after looking at his watch. “Oh, then we better hurry up, otherwise you’re going to be late to meet with your friend,” say Rita. “How do you know I’m meeting a friend?” ask Rome looking at her. “Umm… when you’re talking on the phone at the hospital,” say Rita. “You’ve been listening to my conversation?” he asks. “No, I wasn’t listening into your conversation, it’s just that while you’re on the line, you’re loud anyone could hear how happy you’re on the phone with the person,” she lied. “Really, was I loud?” he ask and she nodded. They headed to the car and drove home. When they got home, Mr. Nampan was already home and greeted Rome and Rita at the door with Rome holding sleeping Gino. After everyone went into the house, “I’m going to take Gino to his room,” say Rome and went upstairs leaving Rita with Mr. Nampan. “How’s your first day of work today?” ask Mr. Nampan sitting down. “It was good, and how was your day at work?” “Same as usual but it sure is nice to come home to have someone asking me about my day, that hasn’t happen since my wife passed away,” say Mr. Nampan. “But you still have your son and your grandson, they must make you happy and not worry,” say Rita. “They can be headache sometimes especially the big one, can you imagine that? So what did you all do today?” ask Mr. Nampan. “When I got here this morning, I read to Nong Gino then we went for his doctor visit and after that we went to the ice cream shop then head home,” say Rita. Just then Rome came downstairs and listens to their conversation without making himself known. “Would you like to live here and take care of my grandson?” ask Mr. Nampan. “You’re too nice to ask me that when you don’t know about myself. I would love to, Nong Gino is a wonderful kid, but I have my mother to take care of therefore I won’t be able to live here,” say Rita. “How is your parents and how many siblings do you have?” ask Mr. Nampan. “My father passed away 5 years ago, my mother is doing good and I have three other sisters, one older and two younger,” say Rita with a smile. “Are any of your sisters married?” ask Mr. Nampan. “No, my older sister is working in Chiang Mai while my two younger sisters are visiting my uncle, but they should be on their way back any day now,” say Rita, “Sir, if you don’t mind may I ask why Nong Gino’s parents passed away?” “To make a long story short, they were in a car accident along with my wife while going out of town for a business trip,” he answered. “I’m sorry to hear that,” say Rita. “Anyways, you still have Nong Gino with you even though his parents are not, he’s the result of their love therefore it is very important to cherish him,” Rita say then look at the time and notice it was 5PM. “Well, it was nice talking with you, maybe if you want, we can talked about each other’s day when you get home besides I will be here until 7:30PM. It’s almost dinner therefore I should check with the housekeeper if I can help her in any way before I leave for the day,” say Rita. “That’s good, everyone is busy doing their job and don’t really have time to chit chat, I would love to chat with you to avoid boredom around her after getting off work,” say Mr. Nampan before excusing himself to his room. Rita looked after him before going into the kitchen. Rome heard everything and was impressed how she gets along with everyone on her first day of work.