From Paul To Sritrung - Chapter 2 up

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is Chapter 2. Sorry for the long wait. Sorry that its short chapter also. lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Paul inters his office and his girlfriend rush to hug him but stop a few inches and look at Paul.​

“What happened?”​

Paul took off his jacket suit, “I bump into that drunken lady again.”​

“What?”​

“Why are you here?” Paul changes the subject.​

“I came to see you. I thought we could go out for lunch.”​

“Sorry Sandy, I can’t today.” Paul went to sit down and started to look through the papers on his desk.​

“Why?” Sandy whine.​

“I don’t have time to go out. I’m a very busy man. If you got nothing to say, please leave,” Paul looks at Sandy.​

After Sandy left, Paul leans back in his chair thinking of something.​

---​

Sritrung were in her office, looking at the business card in her hand when Krachao came into the room.​

“Sritrung, can you look over these papers.” Krachao notice Sritrung didn’t hear her. “Sri. Sri.”​

Sritrung snap back to reality. “What? Oh Krachao, what do you need something?”​

Krachao stared at her sister before saying, “Can you check these papers. They need to be sign.”​

Sritrung took the papers in Krachao hand and stared to look through them. Krachao notice Sritrung is different for some reason. She saw the business card on the desk.​

In the afternoon Sritrung went out. Right after Sritrung left the shop a young man came into the shop. The young man walk up to the counter and asked the worker is Sritrung there. The worker told the young man Sritrung just left.​

“P’Kla,” Krachao said as she saw him.​

“Hi Krachao,” Kla walk over to Krachao and hug her.​

“What bring you here?” Krachao asked.​

“I thought I drop by to take Sritrung out for lunch but look like I miss her a few second.”​

“Oh. Why don’t you stay and have some ice tea and cupcake before you go?”​

“Sure.”​

Krachao smile happy, “I’ll go get you our most delicious cupcake and ice tea.”​

---​

Sritrung stared at the grave in froth of her holding some white lilies in her hand. She put the lilies on the grave as her memory job back to that day.​

--- Past ---

“Petch!” Sri was in the hospital waiting room. When she got the call her boyfriend was in a car crash her heart drop. When the doctor came out of the ER, Sri rushes over to the doctor. “How is he? Is he going to make it?”​

The doctor looks at Sri and shook his head. “I’m sorry. We did all we can.”​

Sri was in a state of shock. “No. It can’t be.”​

The nurses roll Petch out from the ER and Sri rush over and look at Petch. She hovers over Petch body crying. The nurse gives her a small box. She opens the box and look at the ring inside. She stared to cry hard sink to the floor.​

“You can’t leave me like this.”​

---End Past ---

Later at night, Sri was in the backyard looking at the night sky. Kraocha saw her sister and wonder what Sri troubling Sri.​

---​

“This is the last time. Everything leading up to this plans of your will end here.” Paytaye said.​

“But will your son go through with it.” The person on the other end of the phone said.​

Paytaye haslets before answering, “I know my son well enough. He won’t back out.”​

“You better keep your end of the bargain. When this is all finish, you will have what is yours.” The person hung up the phone.​

“Sia, we got some news you should know.” Jiang said as he came into the room.​

“What the news?”​

Jiang hand some photos to Dennis. “She still alive, Sia.”​

Dennis looks through the photos. He was mad as he crumbles the photo in his hand up. “You told me she was dead. How could she still be alive?”​

“I also though she was dead but it look like she was never in the car.”​

Dennis look up at Jiang, “Then who was in that car?”​

Jiang look always from Dennis, “I did some research and found out it was some guy name Petch Harnronnarong who die in that car crash three years ago. Sia, Sia…”​

Dennis was thinking, “What did you said his name was?”​

“Petch Harnronnarong.”​

“Harnronnarong. That name sound familiar.”​

“Isn’t Harnronnarong, Mr. Paytaye last name?” Jiang said.​

“Hum…” Dennis lean back in his chair thinking as Jiang look at his boss.​

---​

Next day Paul stops by the shop again. ‘Hello.” Paul looked around the shop. Sri was in the back of the kitchen and didn’t hear someone came into the shop. Sri was taking a cake to the froth of the shop when she quickly stop in her track, “What the..” Sri quickly steps back into the kitchen. “What is he doing here?”​

“Anyone here?”​

Sri was anxiety what will she do. She turn to go back to the kitchen to think what she should do when her elbow knock some spoons on the table down. Paul hears the noise and he went to see what it was. Sri couldn’t believe what she just did. She just hopes he doesn’t come to the kitchen. Sri was looking a way to hide. Paul saw the back of Sri. “Excuse me.” Sri shrivels as she hears Paul. “Uh…”Sri didn’t know what to said still holding the cake in froth of her.​

“I was here yesterday. I came to see Miss. Phongphinit. Is she here today?” Paul trying to get a look at Sri but she keeps on truing trying to not let Paul see her face as she walk.​

Sri decides to make her sound like a man voice, “Sorry. Our boss is out.” It was a totally lie.​

“I will wait for your boss than.” Paul turns to go back to the froth.​

“No.” Sri quickly said as she turns to face Paul. She realizes what she just said. She couldn’t turn her face now so the only thing she could think was she smash her face into the cake so the frosting cover her face.​

Paul turns around and saw Sritrung.​

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
OH God, Sri sure can do anything! :coverlaf:
I'm happy that you update, this fic look more complicated than i have thought. How sad, Petch die in hers place.
Thanks you, Dancy.