From the Heart :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
o_O I think this 3rd time is a "willing" maybe . Not sure . Can't remember o_O *shrug* . She is willing & him too . So yeah .

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
omg! LOVE IT! although i thought that the r-scene could have been more exotic and rougher. but i understand, trying to get it PG-13 for some. LOL
I LOVE IT! post more!

chenling

sarNie Adult
okay SAM needs to die what a major F-tard, I mean thats his daughter and the grandmother how sick is he!!!! Soraya needs to get a baseball bat and got to town on some ass'....love this more please!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Early in the morning at Soraya’ house the phone ring nonstop ! May answer “ Hello?” suddenly her lip tremble she was overwhelmed with grief ! “ What ! When ? It can’t be !!” She hung up and drop to her knee she cry out “ Viy ! Pho !!” They quickly rush to her, asking what wrong, why you crying, who call? May sobbing “mother is dead! the doctor just call saying she have a stoke .....her heart just stop !come on ! we have to get to the hospital !!”.......

At Natwata’s house , Soraya rubbing her eye and turn to look at the clock , 5am . She felt movement and heavy breathing next to her , Harit was still asleep . She stare at him for a while “ i despise you , Harit Natwata. ” she turn away and got off the bed picking up her night grown off the floor and grab some clothes from the closet .She took a long cold shower and cleaning herself....

At the hospital , Viy , May and Pho all rush into the ICU room ---only to see the doctor pull a sheet over grandma , covering her face! They walk up to her bed side and shaking her , pleading for her to come back , it to sudden for grandma to end like this , May cry out “ no! mother don’t leave us !! the operation was just a couple of days !” Pho gripping the doctor collar and screaming in his face “ You idiot !! why don’t you people do something !!!! now she dead ! she was mental for 20 years and up till the end of her life , never once have she remember her family !”

Pho nearly strangle the doctor . Viy pulling her away “ no, Pho control yourself !” he doctor straighten his clothes “ i’m very sorry, but she have a stoke causing her heart to stop pumping blood , she didn’t have enough oxygen going in and there nothing we can do to save her “ he shake his head in disappointment and left the room . They turn their attention to the corpse , now all they can do is arrange a funeral . Pho said “ with the money we put up for this operation it enough to give our mother the funeral she deserves ... god where is that Sam !! the fool haven’t return home since last night and Soraya too”
Viy wiping her tear “ she with that fake generous man ! god know what he done to my daughter by now ! i don’t know where he taken her to , we have to inform her about grandma ...this new will kill her ....this is why she sell her body and dignity ----hoping grandma will be cure and enjoy her remaining life with us....”
One family member is lost and pretty soon Viy is next ...because she carrying a disease that prevent her from living on, Viy grow sad just thinking about her health. Viy isn’t scar of death but the thought of leaving her daughter what frighten her .......
At Harit’s house, Soraya finsh showering and fully dress she came out the bathroom. Suddenly she felt her heart just stop and her body tremble ! She grab the wall to hold still. She thought about grandma. It was a strange feeling but she miss her so much all the sudden “ grandma”
Harit woke up and searching around the room he spotted Soraya coming out the bathroom “ aren’t you early ? last night was fun , eh? you learn fast did Jimmy teach you ? i do feel good to have you around when every i feel lusty ”
Soraya bit her lip in anger not wanting to reply to that remark but instead she ask “ can i go home ....and don’t worry i’ll come back ...i miss my grandma”

He shouted “ NO! you not going anywhere, damn whore ! why? i don’t give you enough that you have to search for slum guy also !”
She shout back “ im not looking for any guy Harit ! i have to go ! i feel she in trouble , please , i beg you”
He jump out the bed “ what part of no you don’t understand ? your grandma can die for all i care ….for the matter of fact i pray she rotten in hell , you not going anywhere... NO is No !! there alot of task around the house for you to do!!”
She not giving up “ sir , i begging you ....just let me go for one day , every since my grandma in the hospital ....I haven’t seem her face yet” tear was hanging in her eye , Harit cross his arm and confirm her “ no ! i say no! Can’t you stupid whore understand NO ?” she understand every word he say but how about him ? Can’t he understand what she want ---- just for one day to visit her elder and afterward she will devote herself to his command

Soraya took a deep a breath “ you are the most cruel hearted man alive , i wonder how do you go on like this , tell me have you ever smile or ever been happy ...do you carry this bitter and anger all the time ? Just because you’re miserable , didn’t mean you have to make everyone else miserable like you ! i despise you ! what kind of man speak such savage and full of disrespect ! i see how you treated your mistress and i‘m no different from all the other , i see how you treated my family even my mother you won’t spare a words and now my grandma , telling her to die like that ! you sicken me, you always call my father a beast but what you done to me isn’t that animal or human instinct ? you call me a whore but truth is ....” she sigh and continue “ you the first man that slept with me and the only lover i have .... you can call me a liar or any name you desire but that the truth i was a virgin the first night you….rape me” tear roll down her cheek at the memory of it and she continue on “ that night when you left me with Jimmy. He never laid a finger on me he was more a gentleman than you ever be..... if i was to choose I rather be Jimmy’s mistress than living with a ill minded man like you , Harit Natwata ......” she felt relieve she been wanting to say this for the longest---- to just pour it out and tell that bastard her piece of mind and everything she said is from the heart..............

chenling

sarNie Adult
whoa she had a lot to get off her chest...she's getting stronger, standing up for herself.....man he's being a a-hole....and again her father..what a bastard!!! I am totally hooked on this sarN..thank you!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
it about to get sadder. i feel a hole in my stomach while reading it but to tire to post more .

cecilia

Staff member
^man, i was gonna ask for more but since you felt empty .. i'll let you go ..come back and update us na kha. i'm excited for the sad part.
what she said to him is so TRUE. i rather be with JIMMY than be with an ill mind man like him .. so sad b/c he's taking advantage of her.0
*will you make her preggy b/c i know you love babies too :p or will that be toward the very end ..

cecilia

Staff member
okay, i make this for your fiction b/c i'm like addictive to it :p .. well, i'm just asking b/c JLR disappoint me .. so many time in here, i hope she is .. and then use it against him

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like it . if i was to make waillie it goin be big and stick body hahhaah it more excited if u have those attempt bedroom scene sn cap from jrl in the wallie mahaha my bad girl . i went crazy at bit there

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. naughty, naughty, i would but the descriptive r scenes will do it without graphic :p can't wait til next scene ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont think i can take it any more... not... i am getting the flu for this one... i am going to spread it to all of you now :loool: ... sarn you better find a cure for it... lol>>>

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit listen to every words . Burning heat was rising in him . If look can kill , Soraya would be dead by now . He walk up to her and speaking through this teeth “ i hate you so much , you want to know why i’m like this? ..because your father kill the three most important people in my life and leaving me in misery and moan in bitter , O’ how i dream of revenge ..... danm whore you want me to believe what you just said? a virgin ?” he spit in disgust and continue “ if Jimmy didn't touch u it mean he have good taste and don't think i don't know how your mind work , i don’t pity enemy ...i hurt enemy ” she slap him “ i hate you” he felt the burning cheek and he raise his hand to slap her --- Soraya lean her face forward and said “ go ahead , hit me ! you done it once already so one more wouldn’t ruin your name”

Harit was furious he want to hurt her so bad but it seem like he losing to her courage and sarcastic . It true , he always been catch up in revenge and anger that ....he never once was happy . He drop his hand “ how about this , would you like to have your old job back ...you know that stripping thing you do so good at that whore house !!” she shoot up in disbelief she felt like a hundred needle stabbing her heart ....Soraya was hoping after she tell him the truth about Jimmy he will know she belong to him only...not many more down the road though she despise his behavior ....but now she hoping not to go back to her old life just the thought of man hollering their manly desire , calling her creamybun or just serving drink as man touch her ...send chill down her spine ..because it different now ....

She want to plead and beg him not to take her back to that horrible place --but what if he see her flaw or weakness----he probable make mockery of her ---no! she can’t let him see how vulnerable she is “ if that what you want ...back to stripping ? i do make alots tips and very soon i’ll have enough to pay all your money back and be free again ..” she look away not wanting him to see her tear.

Harit went silent all the sudden. He stood there watching her. It never cross his mind till today...she very beautiful he not surprise why many man desire her ---just be going to that club night after night throwing money at her. All those men . All those men! He tighten his fist .
Finally he said “ come on let go down stair ...this family eat breakfast at 8am” he went to turn the door knob --then remember he reach for his wallet and pull out some cash and laid it on the table “ here the money for last night” he close the door behind him .

She clean her face in the bathroom , before she left the room ...she look at the cash on the table. She close the door behind her and walk down stair , she enter the dinning room . Everyone was there , Grandpa sitting at the head of the table , then Grandma to the right. Sally and Mary sit across from her and next to them is Lisa . She come early this morning just to have breakfast or perhap she just want to torture Soraya?
Soraya was uncomfortable she wasn’t sure if she was allow on the table or not ? Harit came behind her and walk toward his sit next to Lisa .

Grandpa said“ sit down here young lady” she nodded her head and pull a chair to the right of him across from Grandma .
Lisa frown at the sight of Soraya “ she can’t sit with us high class people ! Isn’t that right honey ?” she turn to Harit and smile sweetly at him

fun

Expired Sarnie
the flu is alot worst than a fever. i need my shot but it aint helping. sarN help please. LOL>>

Keep it up, no rush! LOL>>>

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit agreed “ that’s right , go eat in the kitchen ” Soraya obey and was about to leave the table but Grandma told her to stop and she said to Mary “ grab that plate right there put some rice on it and put a couple of meat” Mary done as she was told and then grandma continue “ give it her!” Mary nearly shove the plate into Soraya ‘s . Grandma then said “ i want you to eat it here on the floor beside me , yes beside me ....let just say you my little dog getting left over from their master” that was cold .

Lisa smile in amuse and everyone stare at Soraya to see if she object to the punishment and if she does then the family will see this as a opening to curse and ridicule the hell out of her but Soraya didn’t say a words not even a sound .. she just stood there looking at the plate.

Harit then said “ grandma , you got to show her the money first ..motivation is the key to her heart. He then pull out his wallet and pull out a couple cash , he throw it to the floor next to grandma , he continue “ do what my grandma say , remember what you promise me last night !” Soraya walk slowly toward grandma. O’ why her heart felt humiliate every bit and piece of her pride dripping away. She kneel down and sit gentle on the marble floor and set the plate down . Slowly she pick up the spoon and take small bit ...

Lisa clap her hand and laugh wildly , toss her head back . She was enjoying the humor of it all “ my god ! never in my life see a person with no dignity as this enemy of you , Harit! Look at her ! sitting there like a dog at his master side !! Really, what other horrible thing her family done to us to deserve this ?” everyone was silent perhaps they were just to sad to explain the anger. Lisa only know Sam have ran off with million of dollar leaving Billy ‘s company in debt and nothing more but that was enough for her to hate Soraya no more than the family had. Somehow watching this torment doesn’t satisfies her because she know that Harit must have slept with Soraya—it very obvious ! Harit is known as playboy of the century and Soraya is not ugly for the matter of fact more beautiful and younger than Lisa !

Beside, this morning Lisa had secretly ask the servant if Harit was in his room last night and the servant said Harit haven’t even came back to his room but disappear in front of Soraya’s room !!! Just thinking the possibility what can happen in that room got her burning with jealousy ! Lisa got up from her chair pick the money from the floor and said “ why didn’t you take the money ? come on now i know you want it” Soraya didn’t protest and took the money in her hand. Lisa wanted Soraya to say something so badly so she can use it as an excuse to pick a fight with her but the danm bitch just sit there sliently like a bump on a log it irritate Lisa to the point of madness .

Lisa shouted “ are you mute ?!” when there was no response she smash the food on Soraya ‘s plate with her foot and scream “ eat it ! i say eat it !” she give a wick laugh.
Mary and Sally was stock to the action! Torturing their enemy is not wrong but Lisa was suppose to be a idea prefect wife for Harit and her standard should be high with expectation and her behavior isn’t someone of good education and background!

Soraya quickly stood up and move away from the plate. Is she gone insane and said “ you expect me to eat that ? how about you try it first ”
Lisa scream “ ahhhhhh! you b###h !” she slap her hard !Soraya fall to the floor and Lisa came on top of her and repeating slap after slap after slap making hot burning imprint on Soraya’s cheek. Lisa screaming her lung out “ i know what you done last night you b###h ! Harit is mine !! You’re just a pleasure device stick it in your head damn b###h and mark my words ..I’m his fiancée ! this is a warning ! if you can’t control your hormone ...try the gardener or the butler ! damn slut ! !!” Lisa yank her hair and banging it against the marble floor ! Blood was flowing --- Soraya didn’t fight back or scream for help . It seen as if she want to die right there in Lisa ‘s hand .

chenling

sarNie Adult
OMG..LISA needs to be more then slapped, how freakin sick are they making her eat on the floor..but she is freakin' getting feisty, and Harit is seeing who she really is not just some whore, he really loves calling her that...She needs to get one great smack on the side of his head maybe wake him up to see what's going on...and still her dad..OMG what a piece of sh*t!!!!! I love you sarN, this is GREAT!!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG this is sooo intense...im on the edge of my seat...and im not even caught up yet...

have to cut and paste to the word doc and read it later...

Thank you Sarn for updating ...this is amazing!

like Ceci...i thought i was watching a lakorn there!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
HOLY F*CK! I'm trembling with so much anger it's so hard to type but i am definitely typing this!!
That lisa b***h needs to go die! gawd how much i hate her!!! aauaaaaaaaaauuuuuugggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! :arrg:

I feel like crying!! god! I actually wonder, maybe it would be ok for So to get a bit hurt so that Harit will make lisa stop and then So will not have to be with them! god! i hate it! i hate all the people except for So! ok, so the p'ek is.......no! i can't betray Soraya! Harit is being such a big JEEEEEEEEEEEEERK! arrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh! he's so mean and cruel! It's all for revenge that he doesn't even look through the truth! :arrg:

the one that i hate the effing most is that stupid SAM! :arrg: all the effing stuff that he's done and he doesn't even feel bad about it but just continues and even tricks Harit into thinking he cares about So so that Harit will be even crueler to So! gawd!! i want to wring his neck till he dies then bring him back to life and kill him over again - I'll kill him the number of times for all the people that he has hurt!!! :arrg:
AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH! i'm turning into a CRIMINAL here!!!!!! :ph34r:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

aw, but i was so glad that there were at least TWO nice people outside her female family members who were nice to her - Jimmy and Willy. those two are angels! i hope they swoop down and rescue her from this hell! :arrg:

I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad and bad for Soraya! That girl! she has been mistreated all her life and now........This is just so tragic and heartwrenching!

Harit's family! they are so unbelievable! all of them are so 'high-class' yet they don't even know how to treat people! if they want to punish someone Harit should go after SAM! why do they always have to overdo everything and make innocent people hurt! gosh, So! she's been through so much - so many R times! i'm so sad!!!!! :( :( It's extremely terrible! she puts aside her dignity and pride all for her family! i would never be able to stand all those people! i'd turn into a MONSTER and tear them all apart and scream forever that i'm not what they say i am! *cry for So!*

Sarn! this is such and amazing story! do keep updating! i can't wait to read the next update! i'm so addicted!!! revenge! i want Soraya to get her revenge!!!!!! :arrg: :arrg: you totally prove wrong that you can't write anything but comedy! god, this is such an intense story! it's like watching a REAL aggressive drama already! i'm loving it, no matter how much it makes me want to shed blood! *don't tell!*

cecilia

Staff member
i see more update, i will come back and read this . someone needs to play her dora game first :p thanks for the update.