From the Heart :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww... WE LOVE YOU TOO SARN!!!

yes, we can get a little wild...okay okay ... some of us if not all are~ wild child, but we werent born that way i'll tell you that! :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow so good and interesting.. haha it will be cool if this became a lakorn xp lol.. hehehe luv'd it xp.. u rawk sarn .. hehehe ooooo maybe i should start writin to huh?? xp lol..hahahaha ..j/k.. im bad at writing stories ...hahahaha i just kept picturin aum n aff in the story hehehe harit n soriys/soraya ..hehehe .. now i shall go to sleep..hehehe.. :D

chenling

sarNie Adult
Sorry sarN..I've added to your ending...Tell me to take it off if you dont want it on ok! :loool: Excuse my mistakes everyone.
Their attempt at love making that night was interrupted by the cries from baby Arisoya. Feeling guilty to the fact they put Arisoya aside to fulfill their needs. Harit slowly lifted his soft trembling lips off Soriyas then hard round left nipple. While his left hand still cradled her right breast. His hand still could not stop from squeezing and taunting their desires. His thumb still stroking at the part of her she used to feed their child with. The break of his suction on her tender ripe nipple shot an array of emotions throughout Soriyas body. They wanted so badly to continue. Continue their sexual tug of war. Harits lips tugging at her nipples. Soriyas hands forcing his head to movie from one nipple to the other. But the cries of their child was more important than their cries of passion of lust and desire.
Harit feared that if he did not stop now then he would not be able to pull himself out of her later. With that he quickly rolled off of her. Still in pain from not being able to go inside of her dark crevasse
Tomorrow night my love. Harit purred into her ear. Soriya could not help it the sound of Harits husky voice blowing across her jaw line crept its way into her ear making her desire burn even more than before. The thought of waiting until tomorrow was unbearable but for the sake of their child she must stop.
Harit had become swamped at work. Nights turned into days. Days turn into weeks and weeks turned into months. Three months to be exact. Both Hairt and Soriya had been counting the days their touch has been apart.
The family had taken Baby Arisoya to visit Harits parents and later they would be visiting friends leaving Soriya home alone. It was such a hot day she decided to take a shower to cool her body off. Soriya walked out of her bathroom not knowing Harit was sitting by the bed watching her. She slipped her robe off ready to get dressed.
�€œLeave it off. What Im going to do to you doesnt require clothing.�€� Harit jokingly said.
Soryia was startled and automatically pulled her robe over her damp body.
Your home early. She said
Harit walked over to her. SHhhh. I told you ,you wouldnt be needing this. He said slipping off her silky robe.
No we cant everyone is going to be home soon.
Who cares.
I do.
Well you shouldn
What if someone walks in
Then let them watch
Hairt thats too much
No your too much.
Harit couldnt bare it anymore. He carried her onto the bed and laid her down harshly.
Its been too long dont you miss me? He said.
Before she could answer he brushed his lips against hers and began to separate her lips open with his tongue. Her body now getting hot all over did not protest to this.
Soriya tug his shirt loose from his pants and began to unbutton it from the top. Their kiss now became more intense. His body was pressed down on top of hers and she could no longer take it. She quickly undid his pants and soon all clothes were eliminated. His hands and mouth now continued from where they left off 3 months ago. His mouth now cover her left breast. His teeth gently tugging at her now harden nipple. His left hand bushing waves across her right breast.
She felt a wave of ecstasy rush over her body. His right hand made its way deep down into her woman hood. She never thought anything of that nature could happen. Soriya loved this new feeling and began to move to the rhythm of his fingers. Her reaction to this made his groin grow jealous. He wanted to take her right there. Wanted to thrust deep inside her back and forth up and down fast and slow. (swallows saliva its getting steamy lol) He teased her all over planting kisses over every inch of her body.
Soriya thought if he could do it then why cant I. And with that her caressing hands crept down upon his manly hood and began to caress and pull his man hood.
oohhhhhh Harit moaned. He was surprised at what she did.
She loved his reaction.
He was ready to move inside her. To join their two bodies. Harit lifted his hand from her and she knew he was ready to take her. He grabbed her hands and pinned them to her sides. She looked deep into his eyes and gave him the look of desire. She was ready for him. He lifted himself up ready to thrust deep inside her.
***Ring ring his phone went off. (LMAO)
He was going to ignore it but remembered he was waiting for an important call.
DAMN IT! He said in anger.
I have to take this. His aching body once again rolled off her. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it over his beautiful naked lower half and walked out.
Soriya not knowing when he would be back to satisfy her could not wait any longer. Slowly her hands began to explore her own body. Making its way from her breast caressing down to her belly and now she was starting to enter into a place of her body she her self has never explored.
Harit walked in quietly and could not be more turned on. Knowing that she did not need him made him want her more than anything. He wanted to show her what she would be missing. Slowly he crept on to her.
starting without me? He said to her.
She was shocked and speechless.
Let me try. You cant possibly turn me on more than that. He said.
He pushed her hand aside and gently inserted his own fingers. Rubbing her opening from top to bottom side to side. Soriya screamed in lust.
Harit now pinned her hands again back to her side. He slowly used his right knee to spread her left thigh apart.
Slowly but forcefully Harit thrust his wet man hood into her moisten vagina. As he planned back and forth up and down slow and fast he moved in her releasing all of him into her. Soriya now had her legs wrapped around his legs. Every movement she made signaled to him that she wanted more. It signaled for him to go deeper, faster and slower. Soriya..Soriya..Soryia..oooo Soriya.. He hissed from eternal pleasure (lmao this is how he said her name when he asked her in JLR what her name is..lol eternal pleasure wth?)
Soriya heard him scream her name but she was too lost in her own ecstasy. She made a sudden small twitch and felt her height peeking. Harit rolled onto his back mounting Soriya on top of him. just move to the rhythm. He whispered to her.
She was scarred and a little intimidated. Shed never been on top before and had no idea what to do. Soriya took his advice and moved to the rhythm. At first she was a little slow and scarred to let him go deep inside her in this position.
Dont be scarred you can go all the way. He said while cupping her breast with his hands. Carefull
each thrust she gave made her want to sink into him even more. Lust had taken over her body now and she no longer needed his guide. She moved on top of him sliding in and out. Their breaths were in sync and both grew quiet. The sound of their bodies smashing against one another was all they needed to hear.

lol...I don't know how I missed that..lol...damn MOH!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO!
Mother Sarn!
How can you say that?
Mines doesnt even compair to the 35 mins in the office!
LMAO but I do have to go back and re-read this now! LMAO :ph34r: :loool:

fluffgirl24

sarNie Egg
sarN, what a good story you made. I can't wait until some director finds your story and actually makes it into a drama!