Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i can't stand that sunisa! she is so two-faced and she's a real b*tch! i can't believe jillie's mom attempted to force her to go sleep with old men, even after she knew how that damaged annie's emotional state...it's like she doesn't mind repeating it; you'd think she'd learn from her mistake with annie and all, but instead, she's doing the same thing to jillie! jillie is overreacting towards annie too...i mean how can she destroy annie's photos and cds like that? can't she tell ow much annie loved her and sacrificed for her? out f that family, annie is the only self-less one; jillie and her mom are extremely selfish...
I know, the mother is remorseful of Annie death but that ain't enough for me to like her. She is forcing Jillie to do that.

Got to keep in mind that Jillie is still young and for her to see reality is still very faint that is why some people despise her character.

is it me only or doesn't anyone questions rome and rita's chemistry in here i mean i don't get a sense that they like each other the scenes are great but like there's a mystery or like something is missing. You can't really tell if he likes her maybe its just me......prove me wrong (btw only 12 eps) hopefully their other new lakorn show more of them
You don't need a reason to love, because love has no boundary and if you look at it, it seems like he has already fallen for her but the thought of Annie he doesn't realize it. Wishbone said it all, he is a serious man and Duen is a free spirited woman making them compatible to each other. She will be the one to show him the light in life. LMAO! When you like someone it takes time to approach that person. This lakorn though all the spirtual stuff is sort of unrealistic the story itself is quite realistic and relavent to our daily lives. Songrob is idealist, though he appears to be selfish, he is very caring for others. He cares about his employees and without a job, a lot of people will be in crisis. So when he wanted Annie to do all that stuff, it was not just about him. (What a man? I want Rome to be one of my husband too! LOL)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i dont know about how he feels for her..but every time he touches her or look at her...makes me all warm and shy inside with her..lol...gotta love rome..

I want Rome to be one of my husband too! LOL
how many do you plan on having? :lol:

i haven't really seen anything romantic b/wn rome or rita either, but there are those little moments. i like it the way it is though. it's very rare to see a romantic relationship develop in a lakorn similar to this one without the angst, drama, one loving the other one first or both pushing each other to see if the other likes them. for now, it seems rome and rita like each other for who they are and are good friends/co-workers and the romance growing steadily without their being aware of it. it's good. :D

skies

sarNie Adult
how many do you plan on having? :lol:

i haven't really seen anything romantic b/wn rome or rita either, but there are those little moments. i like it the way it is though. it's very rare to see a romantic relationship develop in a lakorn similar to this one without the angst, drama, one loving the other one first or both pushing each other to see if the other likes them. for now, it seems rome and rita like each other for who they are and are good friends/co-workers and the romance growing steadily without their being aware of it. it's good. :D
you said it all 7270...you said it all :D

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Jillie is being sooo immature! gosh.. i want to kick her soo badly!! But i don't think i want to kick her as much as i do Sunisa! such a bitch! I hate her so badly.. She's so fake and it's soo obvious!!

I hate the fact that Songton is soo stupidly blind over Sunisa. Dude, he's not just a playboy but a very stupid blinded playboy! He knows that Sunisa has nothing good besides offering her body, yet because he got her body he's trying to push her up the ladder!! My gosh, is he that stupid and blind! I want to kick him soo badly too!!

neena

sarNie Adult
MY BET IS ON P'TOOK. I THINK SHE KILLED ANNIE...BECAUSE, SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH SONGROB BUT SONGROB WAS IN LOVE WITH ANNIE AND SHE BECAME JEALOUS. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE LIKES SONGROB....I DUNNO JUST MY GUESS @ THE MOMENT.

skies

sarNie Adult
MY BET IS ON P'TOOK. I THINK SHE KILLED ANNIE...BECAUSE, SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH SONGROB BUT SONGROB WAS IN LOVE WITH ANNIE AND SHE BECAME JEALOUS. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE LIKES SONGROB....I DUNNO JUST MY GUESS @ THE MOMENT.
hmmm..i think you're the second person to say that it might be her....and now that i think about it, it could be her....i remember her saying she was no one's girl when she commented on both chomduen and sunisa each having a guy....that statement kind of got me thinking....but i don't know...she seems like a good person and maybe that's why i don't suspect her lol but it is possible

MizViz

sarNie Adult
can someone upload all the songs so far from Gae Roy Rak on Youtube or Imeem...Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
Oh, does anyone know how this lakorn is doing in ratings?

Ton and Sa's scenes make me cringe. The way he looks at her is gross/perverted. EWWWWW Less scenes of them, and more scenes of Rome and Rita please!

Jillie pisses me off, too. She's so immature and annoying. She said she really wanted to be a singer, but she's not even working on it. All she does is check up on Ton. She should realize it's only driving him away more.

Ahh, as for the chemistry between Rome and Rita, I think it's subtle, but it's there. Their relationship is nicely built up with cute little moments here and there. But I think we all can seriously use more Rome and Rita scenes.

I think they both like each other already, but neither has really realized it. You can tell they like each other by the unconscious little things that they do, like when Rome fixed her hair, or when she ruled Rome out as a killer saying he's too gentle.

Jillie is being sooo immature! gosh.. i want to kick her soo badly!! But i don't think i want to kick her as much as i do Sunisa! such a bitch! I hate her so badly.. She's so fake and it's soo obvious!!

I hate the fact that Songton is soo stupidly blind over Sunisa. Dude, he's not just a playboy but a very stupid blinded playboy! He knows that Sunisa has nothing good besides offering her body, yet because he got her body he's trying to push her up the ladder!! My gosh, is he that stupid and blind! I want to kick him soo badly too!!
can't songton see how sunisa is using him? gosh, he really is blind...you would think that since he's a player, he would know the tricks of people like sunisa...but ugh! and really, sunisa isn't all that pretty, so i can't see why he'd be head over heels over her...even jillie is better than sunisa! i can't wait for songton to drop sunisa! and omg, sunisa was so thick-faced to warn Chomduen about being careful about Songrob dropping her once he got tired of her!

hmmm..i think you're the second person to say that it might be her....and now that i think about it, it could be her....i remember her saying she was no one's girl when she commented on both chomduen and sunisa each having a guy....that statement kind of got me thinking....but i don't know...she seems like a good person and maybe that's why i don't suspect her lol but it is possible
she seems like a good person to me, though...but you never know...that seemed like an off-hand comment though...

Oh, does anyone know how this lakorn is doing in ratings?

Ton and Sa's scenes make me cringe. The way he looks at her is gross/perverted. EWWWWW Less scenes of them, and more scenes of Rome and Rita please!

Jillie pisses me off, too. She's so immature and annoying. She said she really wanted to be a singer, but she's not even working on it. All she does is check up on Ton. She should realize it's only driving him away more.

Ahh, as for the chemistry between Rome and Rita, I think it's subtle, but it's there. Their relationship is nicely built up with cute little moments here and there. But I think we all can seriously use more Rome and Rita scenes.

I think they both like each other already, but neither has really realized it. You can tell they like each other by the unconscious little things that they do, like when Rome fixed her hair, or when she ruled Rome out as a killer saying he's too gentle.
i agree -- less scenes of songton and sunisa, and more scenes of Rome and Rita! :) i like how their chemistry is subtle and not over-the-top, since it makes more sense this way...they're gradually drawn to each other as they get to know one another better...:) it's the small, subconscious things they do that are the sweetest!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
this is kinda out of the topic...but...does anyone know wat Rita's first Lakorn was and also wat was Rome's first Lakorn also...thanx for reading this

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
this is kinda out of the topic...but...does anyone know wat Rita's first Lakorn was and also wat was Rome's first Lakorn also...thanx for reading this
Rita's first lakorn is Sapan Dao on ch.7.
Rome's first airing lakorn is "Rang Nok Bon Plai Mai" (not a main actor). Actually, his first first lakorn that was filmed first but aired very late is "Sroy Saeng Jan"

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
by the way, is anyone here able to fluently read Thai? if so, would you mind summarizing this article for me? all i know is that it's related to Rita and Rome's lakorn...:) the link is below:

http://www.komchadluek.net/2008/08/19/x_en...?news_id=216548

much thanks and appreciation to whomever decides to summarize the article...
da article was about how khom faek and gae roy rak isn't like slap/kiss lakorn on air. da author is sayin at least deres dese 2 lakorn dat aren't annoying lol and they talk bout da characters of gae roy rak.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
by the way, is anyone here able to fluently read Thai? if so, would you mind summarizing this article for me? all i know is that it's related to Rita and Rome's lakorn...:) the link is below:

http://www.komchadluek.net/2008/08/19/x_en...?news_id=216548

much thanks and appreciation to whomever decides to summarize the article...
As Diamend said, the author said "Gae Roy Rak" and "Kom Faek" are anothor good choice of lakorrn for the people that get tired of slap/kiss lakorn.

She said about Rome that his acting is much developped, about Rita's character that is silly but cute, about Mim that her acting is unexpectedly good for the first lakorn, about Gao (Plianfah) that he's cute, especially the scene of the cute relationship between sister and brother.

I just read Rome's interview from Dara Pappayon Magazine, Rome said his most favorite scene in "Gae Roy Rak" is the scene on Ep.6 that the car was broken and he had dinner beside the street with Rita. That's so cute. :wub:

And the poll from TV Pool Magazine, "Gae Roy Rak" takes the second place under "Kom Faek", Rome, the third place and Rita, the second place. Not bad. ^_^

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm i wonder the Olympics closing ceremony is this sunday, will only two episodes of gae roy ruk air this weekend?

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
hmm i wonder the Olympics closing ceremony is this sunday, will only two episodes of gae roy ruk air this weekend?
oh, no!
i want 3 eps this week, but it seems to be impossible.
god! the Olympics closing ceremony is always not that attractive, even boring for me.

:loool: I'm still amazed by that dude.