Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling

Oka.. people.. who is this guy??

I went back to rewatch the opening of “Gae Roy Rak� and I notice I have not yet seen this guy.. First I thought he was Plernfah, but he obviously isn’t Plernfah.. right?? Or is he a guest star who’ll show up at the end of the series??

it's been bugging the crap out of me since I notice him yesterday. I've been following this series since it aired and had not missed a single part of this series and i haven't seen him.. grr. who is he, or i mean, which character is he?

THanks wishbon for the awesome pictures!!!

I too love to watch the blopperS!!

Don't mind about the car. Jillie's BMW may be just a second hand car.
Some series of Mazda is not cheap in Thailand.

About P'Gift, I think he is not the drug dealer. I think it's just Annie's dream. Do you remember Annie woke up from her nightmare in the beginning?
if p'gift's dealing drugs to annie was just part of her nightmare, then that makes more sense...:) i never thought of it that way...

Behind the scene pics.
Thank so much and credit to Meaw Noi Non Ning Nai Dad Oon @pantip.com :spin:

omg! thank you so much for these photos! it looks like they had so much fun filming this lakorn...the pictures are so cute! i especially adore the last two photos! :)

When it ends I hope they show bloppers! I am a die-hard fan of bloopers (NG)
same here! :) but if you want to see some outtakes and whatnots, there's a video of it on youtube...from the user romeholic

I went back to rewatch the opening of “Gae Roy Rak� and I notice I have not yet seen this guy.. First I thought he was Plernfah, but he obviously isn’t Plernfah.. right?? Or is he a guest star who’ll show up at the end of the series??

it's been bugging the crap out of me since I notice him yesterday. I've been following this series since it aired and had not missed a single part of this series and i haven't seen him.. grr. who is he, or i mean, which character is he?

i was thinking the exact same thing! his presence in the opening credit bothers me too! i haven't seen him anywhere in the lakorn!

skies

sarNie Adult
oooo...i thought i was the only one who is a BIG fan of bloopers...i just love them man....they're so funny especially when the nang'rais mess up...lol...anyways, i finally caught up and i'm ready for the rest....MORE R AND R PLEASE!!! :D

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
i was thinking the exact same thing! his presence in the opening credit bothers me too! i haven't seen him anywhere in the lakorn!
Glad I am not the only one who notice it and is bugged by it! It's just bugging the crap out of me b/c he is no where to be found in the lakorn as of yet, but he's in the opening theme.. why?????

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i dont know why either..didn't pay much attention to it until u mentioned it...i went to look...havent seen this character throughout the lakorn..maybe the end??? usually if the character is in the opening its because they are of some importance..in that case why isnt the security guard in there...i mean he isnt important but the servant lady is in there...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

I love bloopers too! and as for the guy yeah he's a guest appearance

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
dont know if anyone has mentioned it yet... but ders a short clip of gae roy ruk bloopers on youtube... not sure what the url is but im sure that it was on a seesan show...
***really funny when boy scares rome in the hospital***

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i woke up to feed my baby and now i cant go back to sleep...wondering if anyone can help post up the link for live streaming for this lakorn..thanks...i really want to watch the last two episodes live..since i'll have to wake up early for a few days...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
i woke up to feed my baby and now i cant go back to sleep...wondering if anyone can help post up the link for live streaming for this lakorn..thanks...i really want to watch the last two episodes live..since i'll have to wake up early for a few days...
Actually I want to know where I can watch some live streaming and some unlive streaming!! I know there is a link here in sarnworld, but I can't seem to find it.. help?

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling

Thanks TubbyTinker for the info. I wonder what role he'll play as.. Humm.. they just keep us guessing and guessing til the end...

Grr, im still debating if i should cheat and read the spoiler.. I want to read it sooo badly, but i don't either at the same time, for the first time, i really want to see whats goign to happen without cheating..

Thank goodness we'll find out either today or tomorrow!!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
mozemoua, i just searched on google and found a site for live streaming but the buffering sucks big time..my comp is usually really fast and didnt think it was going to do that to me..but it really sucks...here's the site..

http://www.thethaitv.com/live-thai-tv/3.html

if someone have a better site please post if not its ok....i'd rather wait for the uploads later....

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
SPOILERS PIXES--KILLER REVEALED!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.siamdara.com/column/00005599.html
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO These pictures ruined it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. i mind as well go read the spoiler now huh??? im sad now, i tried not to cheat and yet i saw these pictures! i've cheated! NOOOOOOOOOOO..... shocking.. oh well i just wont read the spoiler so i wont find out exactly what happened!

Thanks for sharing the pictures TubbyTinker !!!!

Thanks for the link gloria! I'll check it out later.. well my labtop doesnt get great service where i live so i mind as well not even bother if your internet is normaly fast.

oh, so i'm guessing he won't appear until towards the end right? i wonder what his character will be...

Actually I want to know where I can watch some live streaming and some unlive streaming!! I know there is a link here in sarnworld, but I can't seem to find it.. help?
i don't know about the live streaming, but for the "unlive" streaming go to: Buddie Media, then Thai, then Thai Lakorns (Thai Language), then Kae Roy Ruk...:)

has anyone seen today's epi? is it ending today?
no, it's ending with episode 12 which will air tomorrow (saturday) na kha...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
oh, so i'm guessing he won't appear until towards the end right? i wonder what his character will be...
i don't know about the live streaming, but for the "unlive" streaming go to: Buddie Media, then Thai, then Thai Lakorns (Thai Language), then Kae Roy Ruk...:)
Thanks dear! i've been looking for the unlive streaming forever now! thank!!

Guess we'll have to wait to see which character he'll be playing as..