Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ even though i am addicted to thai drama i still watch other drama cause i am also addicted to them. lol.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i'm addicted to the themesong alrdy!!!
anybody gt the mp3???
aiyaaa....>.<'''

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
some of you guys may see this clip already.
It's the clip that Boy's fan shot with his cellphone from the closing party of this lakorn.
It's a teaser and behind the scene of this lakorn that they played on screen in that party.
Someone posted it on youtube, so I think it should be alright to publish now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opQyO_J9VL4

Credit to ChumUra@boyster.com, the original owner of this clip.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha I love that clip. Thanks for sharing wishbone. It seems they all had soooo much fun during the whole filming of this lakorn for sure.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha rita look funny with the afro. so this shoud be airing soon!..yay, my fav. couple is on screen once again

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
OO!!
I hope it airs after Badarn Jai hehe.
But probably by the time it airs school probably starts again :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
im eager to watch this lakorn. the clip was totally hilarious and i wish i was on set with them. they are having so much fun. lol.

i love the song.

i cant wait. i am such an impatient person.

i hope it airs at least in mid july so that i am able to watch it without school distraction.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Hopefully, the drama is going to air after Badarn Jai just like wishbone said. And thanks a lot for posting the clip, wishbone!

Mighty love Rome and Rita; they are like one of the best onscreen couples ever. However, I wish they will pair up again in a nice slap+kiss lakorn since the kind of show usually has lots of sweet scenes but this drama seems good too. Just as long as Rome+Rita are together, anything will be good to me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
im taking summer classes and working so ill be distrracted no matter what lol
hahahaha. i was planning to take summer but i so dropped it. i was looking for a summer job but i end up going no where but my bed. lmao.