Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Okay now that I fully watch episode 2 again. Hmm...i find it bizarre that the mother songsan annie after her death. She didn't seem to care about annie when she was alive but now she's all in tears. I'm going to say I believe it's the Mom that accidently killed her own daughter. Especially since plianfah said the killer can be among them and they went there only to see if plianfah is the real thing or not.

Let's see if I'm right.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Episode two is so funny. I absolutely love Rita's character minus the hair though hehe :p
Yah, ep 2 is much better than yesterday one since we get to see more scenes of Rome and Rita. Also, Rita's character here is quite cute and funny... about her hairstyle, I guess she gonna change it into her normal hair soon. But maybe we have to wait for more 2 or 3 episodes until that.
Rita's little brother is kinda cute. Time sure flies fast... can't believe how much he's grown up after 2 or 3 years.

Kkrystal,
so far those having high suspect to be the murder in my opinion are Annie's mom and her younger sister.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mim (Annie) was first runner up in Miss Thailand World 2007 and represented Thailand in Miss World 2008.

Miss Thailand World 2007 3rd runner up, "Fern" Waranya Kijwattana also stared in the drama too as Bee, Duen( Rita) antagonist.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I don't think Rita is wearing a wig. That's her real hair i believe. Yeah i also think it's her sister but then her mom's husband tried to rape her and her sister protected her...so why would she do that, if she was responsible for killing her you know??? So it's all up in the air for me...maybe it is her mother cuz it can't be too obvious, but then it might be just that...so now i'm just going in circles. lol So my possible suspects as of right now are her mom, sister, mom's boyfriend (but he might be a little too obvious) and the gay dude who tried to persuade her to do drugs again. Oh what about the new creative who's interviewing for the same job as Rita...something is suspicious about her.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yah, ep 2 is much better than yesterday one since we get to see more scenes of Rome and Rita. Also, Rita's character here is quite cute and funny... about her hairstyle, I guess she gonna change it into her normal hair soon. But maybe we have to wait for more 2 or 3 episodes until that.
Rita's little brother is kinda cute. Time sure flies fast... can't believe how much he's grown up after 2 or 3 years.

Kkrystal,
so far those having high suspect to be the murder in my opinion are Annie's mom and her younger sister.
I thought it was the sister too from the preview but then in episode 2 annie help save her sister. Plus with the mom change of heart which i think it's more of a guilty conscious than remorse, I'm thinking it's the Mom.

I have to wait until the weekend to watch it.

meenia

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is great...... I love it so far........but what's funny is that they made boy older than rome, but boy dress like a younger brother would dress and rome being the younger dress in suits and works more than boy....it took about 2 second for me to accept that.. but what's up with boy..... I know that Annie likes him, rome likes annie, but boy said he doesn't like annie... ...and then what's with the last seen at the end with him and maprang...but..... There's a couple characters that could have killed annie.... i thought maprang was good and innocent, but i could be wrong... and boy asked rome to keep his where about the night annie died a secret...right.. or i got that wrong....i have to rewatch that part....

but about the killer.if i wrote the script.. i'll make that weird maid that pops up in the bathroom when annie was washing her face and throwing used tissue on the ground while the maid just stare at her ...... It'll be funny if she was the killer and killed annie because she was messing up her clean bathroom........ It'll be that annie did that all the time and the maid had had it with her and killed her for just messing her bathroom.... I hate it when i clean up something and the person just comes along and mess it up.. i used to work in a department store and it'll be like I'm folding shirts and the customer saw me do it, but still mess it up right in front of me by looking though all of it or grabbing for the bottom shirt. or when they knock down some hangers and just walked away.... it's gets me mad...a little help would be nice... just because i work there doesn't mean i picked up after them... just because that maid cleans the bathroom doesn't mean annie could throw tissue everywhere... so if i wrote the script i'll make the killer be the maid...

but...the killer could be the mother,husband,maprang, or even boy even thought i like him alot... but he's like he's hiding something..i hope i'm wrong............i know it can't be rome.. just because i like him.. so i know so..heheheh....

i can't wait..for the next eps..... but i don't want it to end anytime soon anyway....

iono

sarNie Hatchling
I have yet to use the ff button ;D hopefully, i won't have to.

Anyway, can't wait for next episode =]]]

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I wonder who killed annie also. Just like you all mentioned, it could be either the mom, the mom's husband, the bathroom lady, the gay guy, maprang or even boy. i would think that it's the mom's husband because if not, why would annie show her face when he's trying to rape maprang. also the gay guy looks suspicious when everyone gather to see annie on top of the car and the camera was on him for a while. Then it could be the bathroom lady because she have that hateful or something face, she probably don't want anyone to mess her bathroom, see the way she have it all clean and would wipe away the water on the counter even with annie and rita. seems like she's trying to wipe their handprint or something. then with boy and maprang, they seem to be keeping something inside. Also on the teasers, annie shows up to maprang and she was scare. any of these people can kill annie which i think they're trying to make us viewer guess with all these possibilities.

For sure though i know it would never be rome. i think he loves her too much to kill her. I just don't think rome kills her but i would suspect boy until they reveal who kill annie. i just love rita and her wig, she looks good in them except that i can't wait until she change her hair. I like that rome and rita always have something to talk about whenever they meet. i like to watch their scenes more than other. I wonder why annie keeps showing up to rita and her brother. maybe she wants to tell them? anyways, can't wait until friday, saturday and sunday for this to air.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i thought it's the drug dealer(don't know who exactly he is) who killed Annie.
this lakorn is quite attractive! luckily, it airs 3 eps everyweek! i hope it will have a sweet funny ending :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
On IPTV it airs Fri-Sun at 10am and 6:20pm.
to catch it live if u live in da US on da east coast then u have to watch at 9.30am (central time: 8.30am and western/pac: 6.30am) dat girl who play annie is pretty w/ none of dat dark eyeshadow they put on her. she's so much cuter w/o it. with da dark eyeshadow she aint perdy. i hope dis lakorn is good. i'm almost halfway through on da first eps
thanks hehe >_< ...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I know esp when watching your favourite couple have R scenes. Just like me, when I watched Ngao Asoke, I hoped they would add at least one R scene of Pong and Peung but it turned out in the end, the series didn't have any.
Anyway, I'm fine with no R or willing scenes, as long as there will be many sweet scenes of Rome and Rita.
Better than I thought too. The teasers don't attract me much but it turns out more interesting than I expected.
lol.. i still havent watched na yet lol.. sorry hehe xp .. but no "R" .. i thought there was.. >_<..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao kkrystal i just kept staring at aum hehehehe lalalala.. xp .. yup the clip is funny.. >_< ..

aniwaise i shall go finish ep2 rite now xp..

okies wait.. i have a question.. is it the same people that made jan euy jan jao?. . i was jus wondering..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
it's getting good. I love it. Rita is just to HILARIOUS! She's cute. ROME IS SUPER DUPER HOTT! I love the song that Boy sings.. OMG I LOVE THIS DRAMA already... There's so many suspect right now... I can't even guess who...