Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
i know i have been waiting all morning for ep 3

Hehe yeah it took the place of por and yard's lakorn which airs from Friday to Sunday. Poo Karn rae ruk? I forgot the name and the last episode air the past friday. We only have 2 episode. Can't wait until friday. Let me go fixed the thread. I usually put the days that it air. I forgot!!!!

At first I got confuse about the mom drinking at home too. Until I notice something.... they didn't tell us the time frame. When did they get the call. Is it 30minutes later or more. The time lapse between the company to the location of their house. I think the person who wrote the script was trying to confuse us on that part.

Not only that from the preview.... it's a little confusing for the fact Annie always wear the same outfit whenever she's practicing. So we wouldn't know exactly when boy and maprang argue with Annie just from the preview. Especially the part maprang said to kill her. That looks fake. Like something annie would see when she's on her drugs. It could have been before the accident. Might be before Annie made that phone call to her friend. She probably found out about boy and maprang then.

I"m still thinking it's the Mom!!!! Her tears for the diary I would think it's more of a guilty conscious. Now I wanna know th ending. AigoOo... I love mystery.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ooo i just watch episode 2 again. I was staring at the shadow. It's a girl and they have heels on. High heels. So it's a girl. It should narrow some suspect now. If that would halp anyone else.

Suspect is a girl.
Plienfah said the murder was amonst the group that went ot see him.
HE also said he know who the killer is sensing it through Annie.
Only two girls were in the group and it's Maprang + The mother.

P.S

I'm infatuated now....

no one uploaded it yet in bm. i been there like a zillion times. i am so obsessed. i dont normally dl much lakorn from bm too.
i know...i'm obsessed too...but a user on youtube uploaded all of both episodes already (unsubbed)...just go to youtube and search "kae roy ruk" (not Gae roy ruk) if you don't want to wait for it in buddie media...but actually, i watched it through buddie media yesterday; both episodes 1 and 2 are up...

i love this lakorn so much i have never been this crazy about lakorn before. i love the mystery and love rita and rome.
yay! join the R team fan club! lol...

Hehe yeah it took the place of por and yard's lakorn which airs from Friday to Sunday. Poo Karn rae ruk? I forgot the name and the last episode air the past friday. We only have 2 episode. Can't wait until friday. Let me go fixed the thread. I usually put the days that it air. I forgot!!!!
At first I got confuse about the mom drinking at home too. Until I notice something.... they didn't tell us the time frame. When did they get the call. Is it 30minutes later or more. The time lapse between the company to the location of their house. I think the person who wrote the script was trying to confuse us on that part.

Not only that from the preview.... it's a little confusing for the fact Annie always wear the same outfit whenever she's practicing. So we wouldn't know exactly when boy and maprang argue with Annie just from the preview. Especially the part maprang said to kill her. That looks fake. Like something annie would see when she's on her drugs. It could have been before the accident. Might be before Annie made that phone call to her friend. She probably found out about boy and maprang then.

I"m still thinking it's the Mom!!!! Her tears for the diary I would think it's more of a guilty conscious. Now I wanna know th ending. AigoOo... I love mystery.
see, i'm thinking that they cut out a lot of important parts and just jumped to when annie fell off the balcony...those crucial parts are the ones seen in the behind the scenes and teasers and such (maprang telling boy to kill, the fight on the balcony with boy, talking on the balcony with rome, etc.)...i think they cut those out to keep the mystery, but they will slowly unveil those scenes later on so that the mystery can start to be pieced together...:)

hmm...in my opinion though, the mother seemed geniunely distressed and i think she is innocent of killing annie...

Ooo i just watch episode 2 again. I was staring at the shadow. It's a girl and they have heels on. High heels. So it's a girl. It should narrow some suspect now. If that would halp anyone else.

Suspect is a girl.
Plienfah said the murder was amonst the group that went ot see him.
HE also said he know who the killer is sensing it through Annie.
Only two girls were in the group and it's Maprang + The mother.
P.S

I'm infatuated now....
wow...good observations! i couldn't make anything out of the shadow on the wall, but i thought it was a male figure's shadow... but now that you mentioned it, i'm going to go back and re-watch it...:) but i still doubt that the mother killed annie...it's very possible that jillie killed her sister, but then again, it could just be that the producers want us to think that when in fact it wasn't jillie at all...

i'm addicted to this lakorn too...

it's really getting to me that i have to wait until friday to see the next episode! so now, i can't get enough of rome and rita, so i'm going back and re-watching episodes 1 and 2 again...R team! :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg it's killing me.. I want to know who the murder is..hehe.. there's so many suspect right now... everyone is one...
I know there's a lot of suspect but i'm glad that rome isn't one of them. i can't wait until friday to watch the next episode. i love rome and rita in here. they are just a gorgeous match. love them :wub:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
From what i've seen so far, I think it might be the Mom or her boyfriend who killed Annie. And I also think it's either the janitor lady. she seems to not like Annie at all.. or maybe even that backstage gay guy who provides annie her drugs. He doesn't seem to like annie very much.. Or maybe the "Sir" guy who Annie was forced to prostitute for. Or again.. maybe it could be the lady who'll later be Rita's rival.. anything is possible right now.

I do rather enjoy this lakorn! I really like how it's very differnt from many lakorn i've seen. Beside, Rome is in it, and he's super hot! I love Rita and Rome together!

Is it just me or does Rome look a little different in this lakorn? and is it just me or did he just got his ears pierced? i've never noticed it before until now..

I love Boy's song for the opening theme. Very nice! very catching!
i was rewatching episode 1 and 2 and rome did pierce his ear. he looks cute with his pierce ear. is the actors starting to pierce their ears? he and rita is just a perfect match.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i also think it was the sister becuse the sister wanted to replace annie in the music industry...and also she like boy who is annie's boyfriend...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg, i just read the summary from rome and rita website by wishbone, right, and it states that maybe our cutie rome could be the killer. i can't believe it. rita found the tape and it was rome and annie arguing about boy that rome could do something bad if she doesn't stay away from boy or something like that. omg, no, it can not be rome. what will become of rita if it's really rome, since by then she already love him. if it's him then she'll have to pick whether she wants him or find justice for annie and take the killer to prison or whatever. it'll be hard for her if it's rome and he'll be the last one on my list of suspect. praying that it's not him even though i know it's not him since he is our pra-eg in this lakorn with our nang-eg rita.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
i was rewatching episode 1 and 2 and rome did pierce his ear. he looks cute with his pierce ear. is the actors starting to pierce their ears? he and rita is just a perfect match.

I noticed that also and agree with u that he's still cute.

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha.. it's so fun (in a good way) watching you guys guessing around about the killer. blech.. i shouldn't have read the novel! but then again.. i was making wild guesses when i was reading the novel too. haha :p

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think it's rome or the sister. If it was the sister, why would annie save her from that guy when she was about to be raped. Secondly, i don't think it's rome because for one, he's the pra'eg, and secondly, Duen's brother seems to like rome. I don't think it's the mother either because she has no reason to kill annie since annie doesn't really rebel against her but what i do find odd is that the mother seems to be after rome and his brother. She seems kind of jealous that annie likes them so much. OMG!! THIS IS SOoo MUCH FUN guessing who it is. Hmmmm.....

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i agree about this guessing game. I think we all have fun guessing who is annie's killer that when we find out, i don't think it'll have much impact on us because we somehow did suspect everybody. I was also thinking about rome and rita's brother, he does seem to like rome because he have a couple of visions that are about rome and rita together. this lakorn is great. i haven't seem one that would make me guess which one of the people did what like this lakorn. i'm addicted to this one after badarn jai. i'm glad this lakorn is out but sad is that it's only airing friday-sunday. I wish it air everyday but again I don't want it to end soon. i'm so in love with this guessing lakorn.

i don't understand the part where annie's mom flipped through the pages probably to annie's book/diary and then she went to rome and say something to him. I wonder why she went to rome and not boy? then also when the mom is out of rome's office, the worker was standing by the door smiling or something and maprang say something then kind of stop before saying something else.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
omg the killer can be anyone now... it's so hard... everyone is a suspect. For right I can't even narrow it down yet.. I need more info. to narrow it down. I'm gonna help Rita investigate..hehe... We'll all do it!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm usually not a big fan of Mystery Lakorn, but this one is AWESOME!! Makes me what to keep watching without stopping. Rome and Rita reunite at last! YEPPEE!!!