Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
No freaking wonder they aired last sunday's episode instead. GRHHHH!!! I woke up just to watch it. :(

iono

sarNie Hatchling
damn, i was waiting practically the whole day for today's episode
haha, should have checked this thread earlier.. lol

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Shhhooooottt!!! I was waiting all day to watch this. That sucks. I can't wait until Rita get's rid of the AFRO.

behind the scene clip .. credits to wishboniko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADIItJkjA7Q

-------------

SUPER FUNNIE .. hehe xp .. lol..
omg...that was hilarious...lol...rita's drawing was cute...thanks for sharing the link with us! :)

some unseen pics from behind the scene.
thanks and credit to Meawnoinonningnaidaedoon@pantip :lol:

thanks for sharing these pictures! guess rome was hungry, huh?

There was no episode 3 airing tonight because they broadcasted the Olympic opening ceremony instead.
urgh! i was waiting to watch this episode! thanks for telling us, though...well, hopefully, it'll air as planned tomorrow and sunday. but this pushes the lakorn's schedule even further back...now it's two episodes behind the original schedule (first because the initial air date was a saturday instead of friday, and now because episode 3 didn't air today due to the olympics)...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
aww, that sucks. I've been checking like every other hour for it to be uploaded.. so impatient right now.. it's getting so good!!!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
just 2 more days you guys

check out annie as a ghost. i feel bad for her shes so miserable

omg this avator is so scary! a fan post it up @ tv3

OH MY GOSH.. I didn't even see Annie sitting there when i was watching it.. I knew there had to be something there cos of the how it was shot and etc, but never say anything until i saw this picture.. how scary!!!