Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Yeah it looks like the person in bed with Boy is Sunisa because when you watch the previews it sounds like her too.
*GASPS* I can't believe who the killer is. OMG, out of all people, the killer seems the least suspicious well maybe just a bit but GOSH! I'm so excited now! I feel soooo sorry for Annie!
you know who the murderer is? how? did you read the novel?

hmm...the least suspected person, huh?

Rita is single now. She's dating no one. She broke up with that Hi-So guy already. She said she had no one now and she was happy.
oh really? she's not always clear on her personal life and usually avoids the subject in interviews and such...but she goes back and forth a lot and is on-again/off-again with her previous bf a lot...so i don't know...lol... when did Rita admit this?

but i'm glad that she's not with anyone at the moment...she should really consider Rome...:)

ChenrukNote

Goddess

oh really? she's not always clear on her personal life and usually avoids the subject in interviews and such...but she goes back and forth a lot and is on-again/off-again with her previous bf a lot...so i don't know...lol... when did Rita admit this?

but i'm glad that she's not with anyone at the moment...she should really consider Rome...:)

No I actually read the lakorn summary at thaitv3.com. It tells you who the murderer is but it was actually all an accident that caused her to be the murderer.

No I actually read the lakorn summary at thaitv3.com. It tells you who the murderer is but it was actually all an accident that caused her to be the murderer.
so it is like i had suspected in earlier posts -- no one actually pushed annie off of the balcony...they had merely walked towards her, annie panicked, and she fell off on her own accord...

hmm...so the suspects may be narrowed down to only females? jillie, annie's mother, the maid, and even sunisa (although i can't figure out exactly how she could fit in yet, but somehow, i just have an inkling suspicion that sunisa seems guilty of something)...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
so it is like i had suspected in earlier posts -- no one actually pushed annie off of the balcony...they had merely walked towards her, annie panicked, and she fell off on her own accord...

hmm...so the suspects may be narrowed down to only females? jillie, annie's mother, the maid, and even sunisa (although i can't figure out exactly how she could fit in yet, but somehow, i just have an inkling suspicion that sunisa seems guilty of something)...

Yep the murderer is a girl :p. You can cross out the maid because she's dead. According to the summary, Annie actually was accidentally pushed down instead of falling on her own. The murderer would reveal herself during a recording of the Gae Roy show in the end. I'm anxious to see!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. no thai-lakorn-fan-forever.. ive never seen them .. i only wished too hehe xp ..

n wat.. i knew it the murderer is a women muahahaha... i remember hearing a women talking to annie b4 she died.. hehe.. n hmmmmm so it could be jillie.. sa .. her mom .. hmmmmm.. interesting.. hehe xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant wait for next week's episode .. T_T .. so far away lol.. ehhe i can wait hehe xp..

n oooo the make over hehe ... n rome kissing rita's cheeek.. ahhhhhh .. it melts me away.. whoooo oh how i wish for rome n rita hehe xp .. go rteam.. rteam.. hehe..

rome has a crush on rita even b4 he entered the industry.. super kute.. hehe.. hmmm ive never actually seen any of rita's past bfs though.. hopefully they're not as bad as poo praiya's bfs.. eeeek lol.. >_< ... lalalalala..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber

In every latest news about her. She kept saying that she had no one now. And with Teh, her Hi-So ex-bf, she said they were just friend, but she had not talked to him for so long now. And that guy has some rumour with another girl now.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i so cannot wait until friday. It's driving me crazy just waiting for friday. anyways love them forever. this is my best lakorn for now. love them two they're cute together.

Yep the murderer is a girl :p. You can cross out the maid because she's dead. According to the summary, Annie actually was accidentally pushed down instead of falling on her own. The murderer would reveal herself during a recording of the Gae Roy show in the end. I'm anxious to see!
the maid dies later on? that's interesting... hmm...so plianfah's prediction does come true -- the murderer will reveal themself...

now that you say the murderer accidentally (not intentionally) pushed annie off, i guess the mom and jillie are back as strong suspects, since both seem very guilty...but then, i would have to settle with the mother because, again, annie helped jillie escape from the stepfather and jillie doesn't seem to harbor any guilt or much remorse... i'd put money on the mother as the killer, since she is grief-stricken and remorseful (supposedly because of the guilt of accidentally killing her own eldest daughter)...

In every latest news about her. She kept saying that she had no one now. And with Teh, her Hi-So ex-bf, she said they were just friend, but she had not talked to him for so long now. And that guy has some rumour with another girl now.
yes, for a long while, Rita kept denying getting back with teh, but then, after some photos were taken, she admitted they finally were back together...but as of late, news between them have cooled and photos of Rita and a third guy has surfaced, but that was about 2 months back, so i don't know about right now...news about her personal life has been quiet as of late...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ

Ah so I ws right!!! It was accidental. I'm now 85% sure I'm right. I believe it's the mom that accidentally killed her. They probably went into an arguement and the mom accidentally push annie. At the time, only the mom knew where she was that night since the friend called her.

In episode 4 the mom was crying and she was saying she was sorry. I think she felt sorry. I don't think annie is mad at her mom or else in episode 4 she wouldn't be resting her head on her mom's shoulder like that.

I think Chomduen probably has the ability to help out spirits. Those that needed help or assistant or something. They keep on showing up on her. Look at the maid lady. She was smiling that day too it was weird and next thing you know we found out she'd dead.

Man...have to wait until next week!!!!!! again.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
is there anyone excited with ep5'preview?
well i'm quite excited, but not that excited.
the director tease us much ;)
in ep4 when Plian saw Duen will be a star, i thought Enn~ at least we can see rita change her hair style today, but we didn't see it.
so i don't hold so many hopes to see rome kiss rita soon, it must takes a lot of time.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
hUMM dIS lAKORN iS bETTER tHE i thINK..i mEAN iITS sO iNTERESED..HUMM SO THE KILLER MIGHT BE A GIRL.. I KNE IT..LOL.. I DIDN;T BT YEA

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am thinking the same thing too.

According to the summary, Annie actually was accidentally pushed down instead of falling on her own. The murderer would reveal herself during a recording of the Gae Roy show in the end. I'm anxious to see!
can you pm who accidentally murder annie. i promise i wont tell.

the maid dies later on? that's interesting... hmm...so plianfah's prediction does come true -- the murderer will reveal themself...

now that you say the murderer accidentally (not intentionally) pushed annie off, i guess the mom and jillie are back as strong suspects, since both seem very guilty...but then, i would have to settle with the mother because, again, annie helped jillie escape from the stepfather and jillie doesn't seem to harbor any guilt or much remorse... i'd put money on the mother as the killer, since she is grief-stricken and remorseful (supposedly because of the guilt of accidentally killing her own eldest daughter)...
omg i know jillie is back on my list. hahahaha.

hello ladies!!! Can I join you guys? R Team back again! I love Rome & Rita together.
no need to ask. everyone is welcome!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Annie, she cares for Chomduen. I like how she tells Plian every time when Duen is in trouble. If I was Duen I would have already died. I tried holding my breath the whole entire time she was in the water. I’ll be so scared having that ghost hold me in the water, scary I don’t think I want to go swimming for awhile. Duen’s grandparents are so unsupportive and unkind to Duen. I know they don’t want her to get into trouble but there is a nice way of saying it.

Poor Jillie, she is going through what Annie went through. The mother is such a beep beep.

OMG, the step father and mother has secrets; I didn’t know that the ghost that held Duen ties in with the plot. There are so many things going on.

I was so freaked out how Annie sat with her mother. She had a scary look.

I can’t wait until next week episode like literally I am insane. I want to figure the rest.

so who's the killer? :p link me over to it. :p

this is my first rita-rome lakorn... sanuk mak so far. :D i feel sorry for annie, too. her bf is an SOB, her mom is a selfish beeyotch, & she's still protecting her sister even in her death. good lord. :eek: & what's up with that dude trying to rape her little sister? gessh. what a mangdah (learned this term from the bie lakorn :lol:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
so who's the killer? :p link me over to it. :p

this is my first rita-rome lakorn... sanuk mak so far. :D i feel sorry for annie, too. her bf is an SOB, her mom is a selfish beeyotch, & she's still protecting her sister even in her death. good lord. :eek: & what's up with that dude trying to rape her little sister? gessh. what a mangdah (learned this term from the bie lakorn :lol:)
i know. annie is too kind as a ghost. lmao

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm, a female killer.... My money is on the mom or sunisa, but then again. Sunisa seems like a self centered chick that won't be likely to reveal herself.