Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
They probably skip the contact part. She wears her glasses at night still just day time she have contact on. Stylish they gotta make sue she looks good for songrob. Ahaha his reaction was funny. She really thinks he thinks she's scary looking. Poor her.

She still have her hippy style. Her style makes a different that's why her clothing stands out more. She still wear jeans and the vest.

woot woot I own page 54.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
lol...has your bf seen Rita though? lol...maybe even he will become a fan...lol...jk...:)

but yep, her hair is really light now...check out the Siam Paragon photos (nother recent thread in the Thai section) where Rita models some Freelook watches...it's recent, so you'll see her new color...
i love seeing them behind-the-scenes too...:)
i agree...i think mim is prettier than maprang, actually...

Yes my boyfriend has seen pictures of Rita. He does agree that she is HOT!!!

Mim is way prettier than Maprang. I don't find Maprang attractive at all.... no offense to her fans.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I just watch episode 5. Rita is just too cute. Rome needs to loosen up a little. He's so serious. It was cute though when he was in the makeup room with her.

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
I see wishbone in here! So I just want to say thank you!

I'm a big chicken, so I avoid horror things in general, but I'm totally hooked to this thanks to Wishbone for subbing it.

I did wish they didn't let Annie appear when Rome looked at Rita after the makeover. I wanted to see him in shock over how pretty she is, not in shock because he saw Annie. Oh well. At least we know Rome liked it, according to Rita's brother.

That Sunisa girl is quite slutty. Did she sleep with that producer guy? Blah, don't like her.

I think the mom is the killer, because she's the only one that seems to feel really guilty. Well, Boy also does, but that's probably because he treated Annie so badly.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I see wishbone in here! So I just want to say thank you!

I'm a big chicken, so I avoid horror things in general, but I'm totally hooked to this thanks to Wishbone for subbing it.

I did wish they didn't let Annie appear when Rome looked at Rita after the makeover. I wanted to see him in shock over how pretty she is, not in shock because he saw Annie. Oh well. At least we know Rome liked it, according to Rita's brother.

That Sunisa girl is quite slutty. Did she sleep with that producer guy? Blah, don't like her.

I think the mom is the killer, because she's the only one that seems to feel really guilty. Well, Boy also does, but that's probably because he treated Annie so badly.

yep i would also want to thank wishbone for everything... i no i do think the same thing
bout letting annie be there when rita was done wit her makeover... rome didnt seem that shocked
cuz instead of seeing rita he saw annie.....

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i have to say BRAVO! :clap:
I admire the playwrite. it's so funny & scary the part when rob first saw duen's new hair style, he saw annie's ghost!
LMAO
they also give us a clue, guess what,
don't think annie and duen look a little like each other, so when duen&rob fall for each other, duen always have some doubts, does rob really love her, just b/c she looks like annie
sorry for the imagination, maybe i should write a fan fiction ;)

fanny

sarNie Adult
i thought it was so funny that part where songton said there is new host for gae roy show and sa the n'rai was like getting ready to get out there. i was laughing so hard. i dont find this n'rai attractive at all except her height that she's very tall. maybe its her eyes that make her unattractive i dont know. i remember her used to play for ch.7 because she won thailand supermodel one of the year.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished watching episode 5- I know finally.

OMG is that girl, I forgot her character name (she is somewhat the director I guess for the Gae Roy Show) anyways she looks like Ning Kullasatree. Is it her? Please someone confirm if it’s her. I know that she retired but it possible can be her right. Anyways I guess I just miss seeing her on screen or something but I swear she looks like Ning.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chomduen is so funny. I laughed so hard when she called Songrob and said P’Ton is at the condo. And her ya ya ya ya ya is so cute. She cracks me up. I love Rita’s character. I also love Mim’s character- Annie is so sincere, but she needs to stop scaring me. LOL. I can’t wait for episode 6 and episode 7 and then next week episode 8-10 and then sadly 11-12 which ends the following week of episode 8-10. I am so sad already. This is such a great lakorn. Way to go channel 3.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I was laughing my butt off at Sa. It would have been funny if she was very confident and walked up to that stage. Did you guys see the face she had when Songton called Chomduen name instead? So ugly LMAO!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I like Gao........... he only 13years old. He's so cute..... I wonder if I can adopt him as my son. Damn little boys are so cute. I'm such a child molester. 555+

skies

sarNie Adult

OMG is that girl, I forgot her character name (she is somewhat the director I guess for the Gae Roy Show) anyways she looks like Ning Kullasatree. Is it her? Please someone confirm if it’s her. I know that she retired but it possible can be her right. Anyways I guess I just miss seeing her on screen or something but I swear she looks like Ning.
yeah, she looks like ning k. but it's not her...i don't know her name but she plays in banxaithong as joy's sister...i don't remember her playing nang'ek roles though...she was more of a supporting character...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

No that isn't Ning :p lol;

dude I wanna smack that Sunisa girl someone gimme a paddle with spikes on it; Songton is starting to really turn into a jackarse;

:loool: agh hahahha! i bet most people didn't expect for Rome to act the way he did, when he saw Rita's makeover.