Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da ending was alright. oh my garsh i always seem to post after dem 2 above me <_<

edit: oo dis time i made another page lol

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
the lakorn was good, but the ending killed it because it was rushed.. over all it was good not great.. i expected more, I guess

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does anyone knows who sings the girl version of the theme song? >.< I want the girl version so so badly LOL

I mean it sounds like Nan of cream to me but at the same time people says its someone else >.<

overall, i really enjoyed this lakorn...it's satisfying, even though the ending could have been longer...i mean, it's good that the mystery ended where it did, because it wouldn't have been interesting if they dragged out annie's case and all for a few more episodes, but i wouldn't have minded having more scenes of Rome and Rita...lol...:)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I liked it too but like someone before mentioned I wish there could've been more sweet scenes of Rome and Rita....

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I really love this lakorn, though I wish they should add more sweet scene between Rome and Rita.
But I like that they tried to let Rome and Rita naturally confess love to each other in the last episode. I can feel that Rome was really blushing. I feel like "hey! that's not Songrob's character, but it's Rome's character".

Anyway, more behind the scene pics.
Thanks and cradit to Meaw Noi Non Ning Nai Dad Oon @pantip.com

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Does anyone knows who sings the girl version of the theme song? >.< I want the girl version so so badly LOL

I mean it sounds like Nan of cream to me but at the same time people says its someone else >.<

i have a version of it but its not very good like when you download it and play it on ur mp3 player or w/e u have to put the sound up pretty loud to hear it good but its still the song =/ im uploading it now ill post it in buddie media

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wow my laptop just had a spazz lmfao but awwww love them screen caps hahaha i remember at the very end rome was trying to hug rita or w/e or like kept trying to hold her hands and she kept pushing him away ahhahahhhahhahhahhahaha but see look at when they touched hands during the "i love you" scene ROME HAS A RING ON!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
wow my laptop just had a spazz lmfao but awwww love them screen caps hahaha i remember at the very end rome was trying to hug rita or w/e or like kept trying to hold her hands and she kept pushing him away ahhahahhhahhahhahhahaha but see look at when they touched hands during the "i love you" scene ROME HAS A RING ON!
Right. He dare hugging her in front of her family!!! hahahaha :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
YEAH...I DIDN'T LIKE THIS STORY ANYMORE...I THINK I KINDA QUIT WATCHING IT AFTER EPISODE 9. IT WASN'T DRAGGING BUT IT JUST BORED ME. I HAVE TO ADMIT THOUGH, ROME AND RITA LOOK SO DARN CUTE TOGETHER!! ROME LOOKS LIKE HE'S REALLY IN LOVE WITH RITA IN THIS ONE.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thanks dear, and thanks wishbone for the caps ^__^ dude I hope the 3 version of the songs make it onto the soundtrack. I highly doubt it will but it would be nice... now after listening to so of the songs.. I don't believe its Nan of cream like some people say.. because I would recognize the ahhhhhh part of her voice in any song >.< but I could be wrong...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i just finished this drama...it was very good...but i thought that they couldve made a better ending...but all in all this drama was good

aww thanks for the pictures wishy man i knew i wasn't the only one that realized Rome was blushing hahahahahahaaha i loved that scene
lol...i loved that scene too! Rome's emotions seemed so realistic! lol...

Caps

Touching scene

Lovely scene

My favourite scene (again)

thank you for all these screencaps! i cried so much when khun plernpit confessed and she saw annie's ghost, and when jillie was in the hospital with her! i loved the end scenes of Rome and Rita! :) also, thanks for the additional behind the scenes photos!

i also noticed his ring...he wore it throughout this lakorn...lol...hmm...

Right. He dare hugging her in front of her family!!! hahahaha :lol:
lol...i know huh?! lol...:)