Which?

• Gae Roy Ruk(Ch3)-Rome, Rita, Boy, Maprang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Supapburut Satan(Ch7)-Pinky, Off, Tle, Som

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
Okies, I'm late but my vote goes to SBS, forever. Haven't even bothered to watch GRR, cause I don't like Rita. I can stand her, like when she's still, but her voice annoys the hell out of me.
i feel the same about her voice! plus the girl can't act. she should've just stick to modeling.

aof look like a kid to be doing a sadistic role while pinky look like his older sister
pinky does not look like an older sister! for god sake the girl is in her early 20s. even tho aof looks young he doesn't act like one. you've gotta watch it to see.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
i feel the same about her voice! plus the girl can't act. she should've just stick to modeling.

Honestly that's your opinion. I think Rita can act and is also gorgeous. But that's also my own opinion. I like both of the lakorns so it doesn't really matter to me.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^I agree.
Rita's voice definitely doesn't sound like the standard thai girl voice, but then, Pinky's doesn't either. Actually both of their voices are a bit nasal like. LOL, but it's their own voice.

I personally think Rita can act, and she is super cute.

However, even if I like an actor or actress, if the storylne and overall lakorn doesn't interest me, I don't even bother.
GRR is pretty nicely scripted. It's got this cute, romantic factor on top of suspense, horror-comedy.

^___________^

...PLUS Rome and Rita = hotness

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
to be honest i had never finished a lakorn with pinky in it. i dont know what people see in her, she is beautiful but as for the acting its a so so.
yea, i agree... shes gorgeous and I like her, but her acting is not the greatest...
i have to admit too that i dont really finish her lakorns..... the only one i did was nong miew, but that took me three rounds of trying the lakorn out before i finished it... and suparb burut satan seems to be one of those too....

so yea, i chose gae roy ruk... not cuz i like rome and rita, but the storyline is much more interesting and i love how its like a drama/mystery but also comedic....
i cant wait til she gets rid of her 'fro!!!! (even though i really like the fro on her)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^I agree.
Rita's voice definitely doesn't sound like the standard thai girl voice, but then, Pinky's doesn't either. Actually both of their voices are a bit nasal like. LOL, but it's their own voice.

I personally think Rita can act, and she is super cute.

However, even if I like an actor or actress, if the storylne and overall lakorn doesn't interest me, I don't even bother.
GRR is pretty nicely scripted. It's got this cute, romantic factor on top of suspense, horror-comedy.

^___________^
...PLUS Rome and Rita = hotness

I agree with you too ^_^ Rome and Rita = hotness haha.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Rita's voice o_O? I did think it was a bit annoying, but once you get to hear it some more, it's very sweet; you'd get use to it soon. Her acting abilities are great too.

It's just like Kwan's voice... except I still get annoyed bby Kwan's T_T

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
gae roy ruk! i love the suspense of it...plus rteam looks soo good together.

pinky is pretty but her acting really annoys me..plus her p'ek is o_0...

LMAO, Pinky's voice is fine, but Rita's is not. I agree, everyone's voice is different and people like different voices, but Pinky's is not annoying. She has a great voice, otherwise she wouldn't be singing all the OSTs now, would she? I don't like Rita's voice only cause it's too sugary. And I hate that Scott commercial. Her voice bothered me so bad. And her accent, it gets annoying sometimes like Poo's.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard pinky sang before but didnt like it. as for rita's voice, its bearable not all that irritating. her acting may not be up there yet like ann or other a-listers but its surely not bad

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh yay :D .Now we're in Pinky's voice with singing. My sister had a song playing and I asked her, "Who's this?". She was like, "It's Pinky's voice.", then I was like, "Pinky as in Pinky, Pinky? Actress Pinky?! O_O!"...Couldn't believe it, but Pinky is very talented when it comes to singing.

parame

sarNie Egg
I picked GRR over satan. The mysterious story-line got me hooked.
Both of them r good, but for GRR, it has some parts very different from ordinary love story(revenge, slap and kiss).
we enjoy the funny and sweet love scenes and at the same time we r all curious about the killer.
I guess that's why a lot of ppl favor GRR. :p