gas prices.....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
just wondering what everyone is paying for their gas.... the way its going i need to walk, im paying $3.50 a gallon it's rediculous

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...I have to practice my bike skills since I have not ridden it for a few months now...:lol:

I might have to resort to it Hahaha

We're playing close to $ 3, but it somewhat fluctuates by a few puny cent or so <_<

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I pay about $3.02, give or take a few cents or more. The thing is I drive an SUV and that burns a lot of gas. $30 doesn't even fill it up like the way it used to.

Jane

none3

sarNie Hatchling
wow...here in cali...it is almost $4. i'm serious..we need to be more bostonian and start a strike...

boycott...boycott...hey...anyone wanna walk with me...haha

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
hmm.. from where i live, its about $3.59 per gallon.

screw the gas prices these dayyysss! =P

but i won't have to worry about driving or gases yet... because even though i'm over sixteen, i don't even have my license OR in a drivers ed class yet! lmao =P i'm so behind. anyway, the bus works as well. SAVE GASSS :D

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
holy cow u guys spend a lot? where u all live? i spent like $1.73 per gallon on gas today

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
kumpangxruk said:
holy cow u guys spend a lot? where u all live? i spent like $1.73 per gallon on gas today
[post="114535"][/post]​
Hahaha...I'm going to pack my bags and migrate to your unknown area :p

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
just thinking about gas price I feel a migraine hehe... I want to walk agian or catch a bus. to get a full tank on my car I pay 50 buck HUY I'm broke from gas na hehe..

dfemc

sarNie Adult
none3 said:
wow...here in cali...it is almost $4. i'm serious..we need to be more bostonian and start a strike...

boycott...boycott...hey...anyone wanna walk with me...haha
[post="114501"][/post]​
i agree, check below. now imagine the strike beyond MYSPACE users. there's a sarnworld ^_^ n keep posting this everywhere....make this another one of the greatest american movement.

DONT PUMP GAS ON MAY 15th

Body: On May 15th all myspace members are to not go to the gas station in protest high gas prices. Gas is going to get over $3.00 a gallon in most places. There are 72,110,073 members currently on the network, and the average car takes about 20 to 30 dollars to fill up. If all myspace members did not go to the pump on the 15th it would take $2,163,302,190.00 out of the oil companys pockets for just one day, so please do not go to the gas station on May 15th and lets try to put a dent in the oil industry for at least one day.

If you agree (which i cant see why you wouldnt) repost this bulletin repost it with 'Don't pump gas on May 15th

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yep over here same too gas prices is going up getting very expensive now and later on people are just going to walk or used bike to school work store etc :)

natty

Chubs
dfemc said:
i agree, check below. now imagine the strike beyond MYSPACE users. there's a sarnworld ^_^ n keep posting this everywhere....make this another one of the greatest american movement.

DONT PUMP GAS ON MAY 15th

Body: On May 15th all myspace members are to not go to the gas station in protest high gas prices. Gas is going to get over $3.00 a gallon in most places. There are 72,110,073 members currently on the network, and the average car takes about 20 to 30 dollars to fill up. If all myspace members did not go to the pump on the 15th it would take $2,163,302,190.00 out of the oil companys pockets for just one day, so please do not go to the gas station on May 15th and lets try to put a dent in the oil industry for at least one day.

If you agree (which i cant see why you wouldnt) repost this bulletin repost it with 'Don't pump gas on May 15th
[post="114676"][/post]​

lol they have the same "boycott" thing last year too..

kristin

sarNie Egg
i heard a radio personality talk about boycotting one particular company instead of boycotting gas all together. boycotting gas all together will not affect the oil companies, becuase they know that people need the gas and will ignore these boycotts anyways.

I pay 2.65 where i live it went down 10 cents from last week. Luckily for me I live about 8 miles from school. every week i use about half a tank.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
natty said:
lol they have the same "boycott" thing last year too..
[post="114906"][/post]​
well let's do it again this year. ^_^ u can always go pump gas into a gas container at the current price before it rises. and use that as a supply for the day of the boycott, where prices are going to be drastically higher as we speak.

it doesn't hurt us to keep trying. not trying is what's hurting us with those jacked up prices everyday.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm paying $2.85 per gallon. This is really high for me! I can't believe some of you are paying $4. This IS rediculous!!!!

xilobabe

sarNie Egg
I go to school in Pomona (L.A.-ish) I pumped 2 days ago at a shell station for 3.43 for regular. It cost me $45 to fill my tank. OMG. I remember about this time last year that I was complaining about it being $2.50! Man, those were the days.