gas prices.....

noungning

Heartless
Reagan said:
$1.35 per litre here
[post="115635"][/post]​
damn u suck lol!!

ok i needa confess. i'm thinking about walking to work now. so i can save up to shop because i refuse to give up my shirts and pants for gas lol :sweat:

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahah..where i live is $3.00...it's so high..now i don't want to go anywhere cus i spend so much for gas. but then my work place is like 30 mins away..damn..that suck huh!!

little

sarNie Adult
I know gas is high everything is going up what do they think how people going to survive especially the lower class. What's wrong with the government politics thing they need to settle it down it's darn crazy

sirena

sarNie Adult
ok, sum of u say u pay like 1, 2 , 3 dollar where do u live!!!!!!!!!?????

well i pay abt 4 to 5 canadian dollar hea

but i dnt usually take the car out

i always take the bus or sub to like places except skool
their alot more convient

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The thing is not a lot of people in smaller cities or say the rural area like to take public transportation so carpooling is pretty much out of the question.

Anyways, the latest I payed at the pump was $3.93 a gallon! Gossshhh all my retirement money is depleting! And thats the cheapest I can find in this entire city. My favorite gas station went to $4.02 and i cannot afford that, I'm POOR :(!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
for real they need to do something bout the rising gas prices..if nothing work..then give us a raise...dammit!!!

more of it is going towards the gas to go to work anyways...

just 7 more pennies...it will hit 4 dollars...

if it keeps going up...i will have to ask my boss to come in to work at 9 o'clock*when i actually start work at 830..the 30 min will be the cause that im walking to work... <_<

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
the gas price is killing me right now!! im starting to hate driving now! gas is just too expensive.
last week i put $20 and it only filled me up 1/4 of the tank! $3.99! and that's the regular!!! Im just so glad that i dont drive SUV or V6 or more! I'll die!!