General Vang Pao Arrested????

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
YOU GAVE SOME GOOD EXAMPLE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE SEEKING PEACE FOR THEIR PEOPLE AND THEIR COUNTRY BY SAYING ALL THE POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT THEM...WHY DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES GENERAL VANG PAO HAVE ASKED AND BEGGED THE UN FOR THEIR HELPS. WHAT'S YOUR REASON FOR THEM TO SAYING THAT THE UN DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH EVIDANCE ABOUT THE GENOCIDE IN LAOS...DON'T YOU OR THEM SEE ALL THE VIDEOS ON HOW BAD THEY WERE BEEING TORTURED RIGHT NOW. JUST BECAUSE THE US ARE AT PEACE WITH LAOS DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE TO DENY EVERTHING THAT IS GOING ON TO THE HMONG PEOPLE RIGHT NOW. THE US WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS AND BRING THE HMONG PEOPLE INTO THIS WAR. DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ONLY OKAY, WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEING TOO, EVERY LIVES COUNT. NO ONE DESERVE TO DIE. IF IT WASN'T FOR THE HMONG PEOPLE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WEREN'T BE AT PEACE WITH LAOS. THE REASON WHY THE LAOS GOVERNMENT DIDN'T WANT TO CAUSE ANY PROBLM WITH THE US IS BECAUSE THEY STILL HAVE ALL THOSE HMONG PEOPLE IN THE JUNGLE TO KILL. ONE LIVES OF ONE HMONG PERSON WORTH JUST LIKE ONE LIFE OF AN AMERICAN SOLDIER. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE AT PEACE WIT THE US SO THAT THE US CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP THE HMONG PEOPLE. AND THIS IS SAD BECUASE NOTHING IS BEING DONE FOR 30 YEAERS.....
Yeah, who was it that said this topic was getting repetitive? I can't remember off the top
of my head, but seriously! This is getting repetitive. Do we have clips of the Laotians
torturing the Hmong people? What if they were all lying then? I mean, yes, they aren't,
but still, just because you have clips of interviewed people who have suffered through it,
doesn't mean that it's full proof. And this part is not true: "IF IT WASN'T FOR THE HMONG
PEOPLE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WEREN'T BE AT PEACE WITH LAOS." Yes, the Hmongs
might be well-known now, but we're not that important in the society. I mean, our image
as of right now, is poorly negative. I mean, the bumper sticker after Chai Vang's incident,
it's full proof. It's been thirty years, but like I've said, you can't expect a country to just
focus on one subject - there are priorities. If you can't even take care of the people in your
country, how do you expect to take care of people in another country? Besides, why are you
guys blaming the United States for? That's stupid. The United States cannot just take in all
the Hmongs. As I recall, some Hmongs were rejected in coming to the United States because
they did drugs - heroine and cocaine. Gee, let's bring a lot of crackheads to the United States
then. H*ll no, if it was your country, you wouldn't do it, then why should the US? And
don't forget that there are Hmongs living all over the world too. So you want the world to drop
everything and just watch over the Hmongs and take them out of Laos? From what I've been
hearing lately in this world, is that some Hmongs even move out of the United States or other
countries and return to Laos. Agh, we're going in circles here.

Again, no offense.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ha, ha, ha. Make me laugh my butt off. Go make a thread about the comparison
between a High school diploma and a Bachelor's degree, will you? Ha, ha. Geez,
whatever happened to the "no bashing"? You're pointing out Marduk's grammar
errors - well, go back and check yours too. It's ever funnier than your post.
Sorry if you got offended. In my opinion, you sort of deserved it. No bashing!

---Joey
Then this comment should be deleted too!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL... "he CAN'T do NO wrong?" Funny how you bashed about Hmongs not making sense grammatically when you can't make sense of the LANGUAGE yourself. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hint: two negatives=positive). Didn't you learn that in GRADE school? I'm sure you secured a HIGH SCHOOL diploma, if not at least an ASSOCIATES Degree, right? Oh wait... Nowadays, a Bachelors Degree is ONLY equivalent to a High School Diploma, duh! Even if you can't make it to GRADUATE/PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL, AT LEAST aim for that Bachelors! :tease: LOL.
"he CAN'T do NO wrong?" :loool: Very funny, isn't it??? Again, why do ppl even bother about grammars?

A Bachelors Degree is ONLY equivalent to a High School Diploma? That's BS!!! Let's not compare our intellectual abilities here...some ppl like to show off more than others...

rukD2B

Then this comment should be deleted too!
Oh well, if the thread gets deleted, so will the post, so that's my saying.
A lot of these posts should get deleted. There's a lot of bashing, and I
guess I'm one of them too. But whatever happens in here, stays in here.
I've posted my opinion, so I've spoken my mind. If it gets deleted, who
cares. Some folks have read it already, and you seem to be one of them.

Seriously, I feel like b*tch. But dang, this is turning into a bashing thread.
I'll stop when everyone else stops.

bv83

sarNie Egg
lol ceda.. lol not to mention some associates makes way more then those with masters..

The difference is where they started. The GRADUATE starts right from administrative while the Associate starts from janitorial and/or assembly line. ;)

natty

Chubs
The difference is where they started. The GRADUATE starts right from administrative while the Associate starts from janitorial and/or assembly line. ;)
what do you think nurses with an associate are making? $7 an hr? -_-

bv83

sarNie Egg
what do you think nurses with an associate are making? $7 an hr? -_-

Do people nowadays still consider an Associates a degree? Get real here....

Associates= GED
Bachelors= One level above high school
Graduate/Masters Degree= Liveable; won't go hungry.
Phd/Doctorate= BLING BLING BLING!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Do people nowadays still consider an Associates a degree? Get real here....

Associates= GED
Bachelors= One level above high school
Graduate/Masters Degree= Liveable; won't go hungry.
Phd/Doctorate= BLING BLING BLING!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wurd!!! Speak the truth sista!! Man, I wish I can land someone with the bling bling. I didn't even grad high school. Now I need to go get an Associates so I can feel like a high school grad.

natty

Chubs
oh damn marduk.. what happen to our deal? i only have an associate.. well half an associate.. so that mean i cant support you my love.. :lmao:

bv83

sarNie Egg
Ha, ha, ha. Make me laugh my butt off. Go make a thread about the comparison
between a High school diploma and a Bachelor's degree, will you? Ha, ha. Geez,
whatever happened to the "no bashing"? You're pointing out Marduk's grammar
errors - well, go back and check yours too. It's ever funnier than your post.
Sorry if you got offended. In my opinion, you sort of deserved it. No bashing!

Wee!! Go Marduk, go Marduk! LOLs. Dude, that was long. LOLs. But, I agree with
you all the way. There are other options, yes. I'm glad you decided to post it too.
But I agree with Lek, these VP-related threads need to get deleted, or closed.
They're beginning to start a lot of bullsh*t on Sarnworld. And like Will Smith said,
"I'm sorry, I'm allergic to bullsh*t." Seriously, everyone needs to stop bashing
each other. I feel like I'm one of them. Agh, now I feel guilty. However, the lady
that said that one the news article, she was very contradicting - it confused me.

Oh well, let's see what will happen next. This sort of reminds me of a lakorn.
Let's wait for next week's episode! LOLs. *Yawns.

I'm bored.

---Joey

Was I referring to Marduk when I made the statements above? Apparently, it's not just the reading that's an issue. The VISION is actually the main hindrance. LoL. Binoculars needed, perhaps?

bv83

sarNie Egg
wow what an accomplishment.. you're getting there.. applaud applaud..
You definitely have to give me some props for my accomplishments, given that I am not even an American-born . LoL. Now, no excuse for those of you who are American-borns! There's no reason for you American-borns to not be able to obtain AT LEAST an Undergrad degree. ;)

rukD2B

oh damn marduk.. what happen to our deal? i only have an associate.. well half an associate.. so that mean i cant support you my love.. :lmao:
LOLs. Too late. Marduk's already moving in, Natty.
Remember? He feeds the babies. LOLs. Just kidding.