Getting To Know Mark

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
calla ur too funny!!!!to be honest the dude ish not dark at all!!!! here see for ur self!!!ish purdee WHITE!!!

tats me n him on the dance floor!!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
He is cute. THe dimple just does it for me..lol..can't go wrong with a man that has dimples.

Sidenote: I did not like his remark about the"white skin big eyes". But oh well, to each his own..

calla

sarNie Adult
calla ur too funny!!!!to be honest the dude ish not dark at all!!!! here see for ur self!!!ish purdee WHITE!!!

tats me n him on the dance floor!!!

lolz, i know he's not all that dark....... :)
i love your pic.....its really cute.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
yea i alos have to say i not feelin the white sk!n n BIG EYES!!!!! but if he were to say confindent and BIG smile, i'll be happy cuss tats what i have!!!!hahahaha

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
this guy is growing on to me, first didnt think he was cute but he starting to look mighty fine.... hahahhaha :)

linky

sarNie Hatchling
He's really quiet in person, but a gentleman. He speaks english, but not that well. But he does look good. My friend fell in love with him when they saw him in person in LA...LOL

Viforever

sarNie Egg
:drool: very good looking guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see more of him in a bad ass p'ek role with Ann T.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i find him very very handsome...i love the dimple and his smile..."sigh" just melts my heart=] hehe

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh P'Mart. I thought It was Mart not Mark. Oh well

Yeah he's a cutie pie. Speaks good English. Very Funny and sweet.

Sunny, you know what I mean. Hehehehe.

Yeah I'm glad he's getting lead roles. I like Noon too, so I might just watch the lakorn.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
Whaaat? He's from Ga? no way, i wonder if he and Patson are like..."dude you're from ga?!" hahaha..or did he just go to school at SCAD? niiiiice!

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
he's alright, does anyone know if he's any good as an actor?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I was wondering who this guy was. He's 30 and I'm just now finding out about him.
A pretty good actor, lovin' the dimples.

tinah

sarNie Coma
when i first saw him in koo lap see dum, i was like wow, cute dimples!..well, his acting is better compare to his previous lakorn but he still need alot of improvement. anyway, in LK hes been showing off his bod alot lol. atleast its not flobby like some or most thai actors out there

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
was his lakorn w/ noon good? i saw pics and it looked like a cute lakorn.. hehe. mark looks really light in that pic.. wow i'm surprised he don't look dark like in his shoots/candid pics.