Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
So, she is in this one??? Maybe since they haven't really confirm (Not confirmed yet by Exact) the Nang'ek for DRRT w/Bie yet...it may change to Peung...since Khun Boyd wants to be fair shouldn't it go that way then...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LEEMYIS ! I really hope so ! :) *cross fingers . I'd totally LOVELOVE to see Pueng w/ Bie ! They'll look superduper cuteeee together! :wub:

Well. Idk. Does Khun Boy really want fairness for all his actors/actresses?! 'Cause look at SON. He has twooo upcoming drama's unlike the rest . They've only got one atm ! >_________>

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
whoa. Grand the Star 5!
i am still wishin' for Vill or Peung again. ROFL
well this isn't confirm yet at least..right?
lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
YES . This one is already confirmed by both Son and Grand ! But I'm not so sure about the one w/ Bie although I bet it is still Grand also.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I know right ! I really wish they would promote Pueng ! But CH5 barely ever promotes their newbies anyway. I mean look how far did Fang and Mew go? NOT FAR AT ALL. :( I thought Mew and Fang would go far but nopes they didn't ! -.- Grrrrrrr.
fang has another lakorn with diew, so they promote her, but nothing with my little pueng.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
she's cute i guess. lol
whoa! she's grace sister? nawthing really alike i suppose
gottah go look at other pictures of her. lol :p
sarna3, mee tooo. i agree. my dream of them both again is gone. lol
but only for this lakorn. rofl
well so i guess so. i want to see how they both look like to together...chemistry.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LEEMYIS ! I really hope so ! :) *cross fingers . I'd totally LOVELOVE to see Pueng w/ Bie ! They'll look superduper cuteeee together! :wub:

Well. Idk. Does Khun Boy really want fairness for all his actors/actresses?! 'Cause look at SON. He has twooo upcoming drama's unlike the rest . They've only got one atm ! >_________>

Lol Amy that's because Son is suppose to be the replacement of Pong and Captain that is why he will be having more lakorns then other. Son is going to be the new hit pra'ek for exact -.-" sadly. Shooo I think Pong can still go on for quite awhile he still looks pretty darned great.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
No wayyy, lols ! I don't want SON to be their replacement ! Grr. I mean he is good looking but he lacks acting skills, lols ! :p I'd rather still have PONG ! :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I was reading Son's interview yesterday and they asked him does he feel pressure that this is his second lakorn but he has to play with a new nagek and he said no. I'll make her look good. I was choking and laughing at the smae time. I can't believe he said that even though I knew he was only joking but plz,.....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I was reading Son's interview yesterday and they asked him does he feel pressure that this is his second lakorn but he has to play with a new nagek and he said no. I'll make her look good. I was choking and laughing at the smae time. I can't believe he said that even though I knew he was only joking but plz,.....
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
But I think it's good for Khun Boy to train Son up to be P'ek, I don't think he is replace anyone, just training him so his acting skills will be better in the long run when the other P'ek gets older, plus I thnk Son has that youthful sexiness and different style compare to Pong, Pong he has the Thai sexy style...I think Son was joking too when he said that he will make Grand look good...

Son's interview; credit to Lyn's blog

http://iheartlakorns.com/

For me I think Grand has a different style to the orignial N'ek of Mam Kath,,,,,she is ok but doesn't have the sophisticate looks to be Jao Ying because in the Original Lakorn the N'ek is Jao Ying......For me I preffer Vill because she has that versatile looks that can be make into a sophisticate looks and elegant of Jao Ying....Well, no hope for this lakorn with Son and Vill but I hope that Exact will remake yammuerlompadhuan ยามเมื่อลมพัดหวน with original casts Mew and Jay-Jetrin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYtRT8Q5h6Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3xCwvhIb8k

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
This is the original N'ek and P'ek, I think they symbolise Son & Vill more than Son with Grand;

Son

Grand

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the pranangs doesn't have to symbolize the old version to do the remake. Why do you think it's called a remake