Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree with alot of the comments.
i wish peung or vill was the main character...

grand...her acting is alright, but the princess is supposed to be super gorgeous and prety...she's just cute.

her face shape is a bit awkward i guess...(like an alien) hahah..not to be mean though :p

this lakorn looks interesting! but i wished they had a better nang egg :p

yes i agree..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
..ahhh, i'm still wishing for Vill & Son to get together again <3 but it's too late now. hahaha but I guess I can watch grand :) she's alright.

BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ENDING TO THIS? WILL THEY EVEN END UP TOGETHER? CAN I GET A SPOILER? LOL.. IF THEY DON'T END UP TOGETHER, I WILL STOP WATCHING THIS =) PLEASE PM OR REPLY TO ME. THANKS! =)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
According to the origin Lakorn of Mam and Tang, Mam returns to her homeland to Become a princess then Tang return to Thailand so they don't ended up together, but they did get together for a romantic scene during the lakorn, I think it's too bad that Vill is not the N'ek for this lakorn it be more romantic in the love scene, but I just hope that Son and Vill Will get together for a remake of Jetrin and Mew lakorn of "Yam Mua Lom Pad Huan Ep3.7"

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
wasn't peung suppose tobein here but change it to grand?dam. i saw the old picture n son n peung look so muchbetter together then grand..

omg i wish it was still them? why change. i know im late about this. but yea.. like ya say granddoesnt suit princess..

i if peung was stillthe main person i ll feel in love withthe couple. but grand just a kuteface in here.. nuthin much.

son very handsome omg his acting is getting better.... I wish he was my bodygruand.lol..

amythao

sarNie Adult
dorky_vang Icon

Posted Today, 06:47 PM
wasn't peung suppose tobein here but change it to grand?dam. i saw the old picture n son n peung look so muchbetter together then grand..
Peung and Son was suppose to be in lakorn together call Bu-Ngah Nah Fon but got cancel before that even start filming. However, Son did says in a news that Peung might be the leading actress or change to a different actress for this lakorn that is replace Bu-Ngah Nah Fon which is Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa.

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
well everyone shall get grand a chance ..like i get veiw so many chance too..but she have won me over...as for son ..he is all that great of a actor too...beside the show did see that great..^^

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Son has improved his acting so much!! Now he's really hot! xD Before I just couldn't watch him but now...it's another story lol

As for Grand, I find her face ok but what bothers me is her hairdo, she is much cuter when her hair is tied up. Acting wise, she's good, and that is the only thing I need. I don't think I will enjoy this lakorn as much as I do now if Vill was the nang ek... even though she's pretty, I don't like her acting at all xD

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like this lakorn so far. Grand look pretty in her white dress when she was at the night club sing. It was cutie when they both fell into the pool...hehe...One thing that bother me is that I don't like about Son is that he look young next to Grand and everybody. Everybody look older while he look like a kid next to them...Will that my opinions...lol

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Son has improved his acting so much!! Now he's really hot! xD Before I just couldn't watch him but now...it's another story lol

As for Grand, I find her face ok but what bothers me is her hairdo, she is much cuter when her hair is tied up. Acting wise, she's good, and that is the only thing I need. I don't think I will enjoy this lakorn as much as I do now if Vill was the nang ek... even though she's pretty, I don't like her acting at all xD
lmao.i know.idk, but i don't like vill.
I think Grand is pretty, but then her hair is
always poofed up in the curls.

I must be the only one liking this couple. :lol:

solin

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is better than I expected : I was very affraid because of Son but he has improved a lot because now I can enjoy his acting lol. Grand 's acting is pretty good and that's the most important to me but I agree about her hairstyle...It is quite annoying. Even so she is really cute !
People may want Vill or Peung but I think this lakorn wouldn't be good with actresses who can't act. Moreover, I don't want to be mean but both Vill and Peung also don't have the gorgeous look of a princess : Peung has pretty eyes ok but she is common and for Vill, I used to think she was quite pretty but the more you look I her the more she looks not pretty at all.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I think they're pretty cute too. I actually prefer Son n Grand than Son n Vill :p

This lakorn is better than I expected : I was very affraid because of Son but he has improved a lot because now I can enjoy his acting lol. Grand 's acting is pretty good and that's the most important to me but I agree about her hairstyle...It is quite annoying. Even so she is really cute !
People may want Vill or Peung but I think this lakorn wouldn't be good with actresses who can't act. Moreover, I don't want to be mean but both Vill and Peung also don't have the gorgeous look of a princess : Peung has pretty eyes ok but she is common and for Vill, I used to think she was quite pretty but the more you look I her the more she looks not pretty at all.
Dang I was gonna say the same thing too. Son and Grand ain't that bad, he actually improved. I thought the same too about Vill, she just isn't beauty-wise. Anyway I hope it doesn't drag, this is suppose to be 50 epds I think.

mokka

sarNie Adult
Can anyone translate what Son was thinking as he watched the sunset and then you see tears coming down at the beginning of episode 1, right after the opening.

thanks in an advance

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Haha no way. I love Grand and Son. Sometimes Grand's lips slightly annoy me but it doesnt even matter because her acting is so believable it makes up for it! She has her cute moments and I like the way she does her eye makeup.

Im loving this so far. Every eps is exciting and I just cant help but childishly squeal when there are cute scenes between son and grand XD

solin

sarNie Adult
Anyway I hope it doesn't drag, this is suppose to be 50 epds I think.
Are you really serious ? I though It would be a 16 epsiodes lakorns lol.
50 episodes is too long even if I love it...so I also hope It won't drag !

Im loving this so far. Every eps is exciting and I just cant help but childishly squeal when there are cute scenes between son and grand XD
I am the same...waiting and expecting at any moment to have a cute scene with Son and Grand lol.