Ghost Of Mae Nak

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
the movie isn't that scary, and kinda predictable! mo and cee are cute in this movie, and that's the only reason i continued watching it. I actually didn't even finish the movie haha...i stopped half way.

The story of mae nak is scary, but this movie version doesn't give it justice because it is a modern version of nak and mak...who are not Mae Nak and Pae Mak.. :)

But if your a big fan of Tangmo and Cee you should totally watch it's soo cute!

Rakniran

Thai_lakorn_fan said:
Cee kinda look like Noon in the pictures...very pretty!
[post="69338"][/post]​
Cee is the guy and no,he doesnt look like Noon at all to me.
Do you mean Mo?

White Lotus

sarNie Elites
OMG!!!! :angry: I just finished the movie cuz i borrowed from my friend today. all i can say is that IT SUCKS SO BAD!!! It wasn't scary at all. Not as I expected. <_<

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
yea my friend said she saw the movie on satellite and she told me not to buy it. she said it was not that scary and not very interesting although cee and tangmo were really good actors in the movie!! >_<

July

sarNie Egg
I saw a litte bite of the movie on my dish... then i had to go to work :angry: ....it was pretty good.... i hope it play again....

akanin

sarNie Elites
I liked it a lot~! I admit some parts dragged...*BUT* Tangmoe was really pretty (like always) in this movie... :)

Ana

sarNie Adult
The movie was okay. I bought it cuzz of Cee & Mo :rolleyes:
I was never a fan of the story Nae Nak. I alwayz thought her story was boring :ph34r: . Anywayz, worthed if ur a fan of any of the actor ^_^

soysuva

sarNie Egg
another remake of mae nak? how many remakes has it been so far? i guess urban legend never dies, huh.

thinkin of mae nak, the story is quite sad---but frightening.

It's actually a sequal or spin off of nang nak. This is where nang nak is not in the hands of the monk guy anymore and so she still wanders around. The necklace is where her spirit is kept in and so in the story the main guy is in possession of the necklace. The story takes place in the modern days. In the movie, she hunts him and his girlfriend throughout the entire story. Seen the entire movie already it was a good movie. I kind of forgot how it ended, so i can't tell you more about it.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, I can tell you the ending of it, but only if you don't mind me ruining it for those who hasn't seen it. But i might be a little too late on this topic.
So, Mo found the body of Mae Nak in the hospital while Cee was being in a ritual to remove the bad spirit or something like that. She had the piece of Mae NAk's forehead bone and put it back in place just before Cee got stabbed so he awakes and that saves Cee from dying. So at the end Mo and Cee gave a funeral for Mae Nak's body, then Cee and Mo went home. But there's a twist at the end where Cee wakes up from his sleep and finds Mae Nak standing there and he asked where Mo was. He realized that it was Mo who was in the casket instead of Mae Nak, so he rushed to go save her. He got there just in time when they were about to put the casket in the fire and he pried the casket open and Mo got out and they hugged. That was the end.