Ghost story

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
anyone has some that they want to share.....it doesn't matter if it's fiction or non-fiction.... :lol: i want to read some....

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
have any ever seen a ghost before?

me i saw so many ghosts i can't even count them all.
But if u want to see ghost u should ran around your house a couple of times and u will see it. When i was little my grandma told me to stop ranning around the house and i told her i will but i never did and she tell me that if i don't stop i will see ghost but i still keep on ranning and than OMG i saw a ghost its a she she as long hair and was smiling at me so scary i got scare than just ran off i still remember her face though.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
lol muddie......captainlover, yea that's what my mom always told me too....she told all my sibling not to ever run around the house otherwise we'll see ghost and we never did run around the house....ooo..spookie...i'm afraid of seeing ghost eventhough I have never seen one. :D

STIMA

well...i have some .. me n my coworker were talkin about ghost stories today but yeah i dnt got time to write it all down..but just wanna say that...........MY WORK PLACE RESTROOM IS HAUNTED!! LOL..its the ladies bathroom and no one ever goes in there by themselves..its always two people at a time..but still i am never going in there again. i never knew its haunted..but its sure creepy..oakpark (this khmer village place) got alot of ghost stories..freaky..i go there like every day..lol even when the sun isnt up.

mskinyi

i dunno if i've seen one... or its just my imagination but... there's a hallway that leads to the bathroom downstair and its between my room and the living room which is a garage but my dad change it into a living room... well it was night time, me and my bestfrewn was playing around and i running in and out of my room... well when i ran towards the living room thats when i caught a glipse of what looks to be "a lilo girl in a red dress" in the middle of the hallway... i ran back to my room soooo fast and couldn't come out... i was too startled... to this day i joke about it and scare my lilo sister by saying "uh oh the lilo girl in the red dress is beside you" or "if you don't be good, the lilo girl in the red dress might get you.. look there she is now.. right beside you..." scares the mess out of her... but never know... i feel like she's watching me :eek:

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
gosh, you girls have some creepy ghost story....i don't know about you girls, but me, everytime i watch, listen, or read about ghost story, it'll be in my mind for a couple days to get off...and it freak me everytime i think about it. especially when i woke up in the middle of the night. :blink:

Pee

sarNie Elites
hey I have something to tell....yesterday, when I was going to sleep, I heard something knocking on my window the whole night, it was weird, coz there arent any trees or something there. and it wasnt raining or so :blink: And last week I was home all by myself.. And suddenly I heard someone calling my name.. 3 times...But no one was there.. I got freaked and locked myself in the bathroom :blink:

K

KawaiiTennyo

BlueMoon said:
aww..too bad that topic I posted awhile back got deleted.
[post="12768"][/post]​
dont you hate it when peole come and take your topic?!?! hahah you wan tme to delete this ^_^ hahaha and you make another one!?!? hahah jp!! whatever you want tell me .. but yea .. i have alot of ghost stories too lazy to type it down here.. i'll do it in the chatroom

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
KawaiiTennyo said:
dont you hate it when peole come and take your topic?!?! hahah you wan tme to delete this ^_^ hahaha and you make another one!?!? hahah jp!! whatever you want tell me .. but yea .. i have alot of ghost stories too lazy to type it down here.. i'll do it in the chatroom
[post="13451"][/post]​
No don't delete it...the poor person who started this thread might never come back here :D ...it's okay they can start whatever they want I don't care. :)

BTW did anyone watch "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" yet? I wanna see it but too scare to watch it in the theater.

kels

I really wanna see emily rose but haven't yet. As far as my story goes, I used to live in this shabby apartment and it's funny cuz I didn't really believe in ghosts. My neighbors were such gossips so I felt all the talk about our place being haunted was a rumor. Well one night I guess around 2.am. something woke me up. Just a couple arguing on the street below my bedroom window. Suddenly I noticed a eerie green transparent figure dressed in the civil war era standing in between them. It was so weired cuz humans are solid right but the ghost, you can see through him. The shouting then got louder and the woman suddenly raised her hand to slap her boyfriend, but the soilder ghost made a move to grab her arm (probably to prevent the strike) and I literally saw his hand went through her. God, it was so creepy so I dropped the blinds and jumped back to bed. Now when I looked back I can't believe that spirits can remain here that long, still lost. It's so sad to imagine ...stuck in limbo....forever wandering the earth. :(