Glass Stained With Pain (COMPLETED)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Er, crapio! One of the girls said that line right? AH! There's just so many possibilities...I'm trying to recall back to the earlier of the story but can't get much...and I'm curious, will Nat and Mina come back into the story? They've been gone for quite long...

I'm so anxious of who originally said that line! UGH! Stupid brain can't think. LOL

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Starting from chapter 17 and on, the mystery behind Su-Nita's father's debt, and the light going off during the play (Cinderella Play) will be slowly revealing along with Bua's evil side.

I'm so curious about this. Sunita's father's debt, there must be something behind that. Yeah, Sila will finally know who's the one that turns off those lights plus Bua! Yahoo!

My prince charming was you, it was you who i waited for all these years.

Dang it another one, lol. I not sure who this person might be, but the only one who keeps popping out is Bua. I bet it's her. I tried to recall the earlier chapters and kinda remember something about her wanting a prince charming, but still Dao could too.

Well can't wait for the next chapter!

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Oooh! Now it's Chapter 16. I'm so behinde.
Pakorn is too nice from the chapter that I read.
Your plot is so good, now Exact want a new writer. Hehehe.

jeeja

^^^Yup Remem, this would be one great lakorn to watch if Exact could make it happen.

Sorry if i'm rushing you Leemyis, but you need to hurry with this next chapter! Can't Wait!

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
^^^Yup Remem, this would be one great lakorn to watch if Exact could make it happen.

Sorry if i'm rushing you Leemyis, but you need to hurry with this next chapter! Can't Wait!
wow, that some awesome ff that leemyis wrote. this plot is better than drrt n the majority of x'act's lakorns now. totally agreed, this would make one great lakorn to watch.

n yes, xact needs a better writer. anyway, if Exact was gonna make this, i hope they don't kill it. haha jk.

i just started, but i'm liking it so far. i hate Bua, knew she was gonna be a b*tch. dang i scan through n seems like sunita, pakorn, vie n peung are only the clam one.

lol, i can see why i never saw jeeja in the drrt thread, she's been buzzi reading something better. haha.

jeeja

lol, i can see why i never saw jeeja in the drrt thread, she's been buzzi reading something better. haha.
Yup Sunwoohoo, u just don't know, I'm in love with Jack Jack (Bie) & Cinderella/Sunshine (Jern). If only they could play a really lakorn together, i'll be the 1st to watch!:D

The DRRT thread is hella boring, i haven't even tune in ever since everyone else planned to skip it. Cuz u know it ain't that interesting anymore, but oh well, I just LUV THIS FF. Totally 1,000,000... times better than DRRT, n even though it's only a FF, it's more intense than some lakorns. hehe. :D

It's a must read.

If only if only Bie & Jern had a lakorn together, especially like this one.

Sorry Leemyis, I'm just so in love with GSWP that I'm using it as my siggie, hope u don't mind.

When are you gonna update, i just can't wait.

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
u r the best jeeja. i know the drrt is hella stupid. u should come n join the fun arguments b/w me n the rest the haters. lol, isn't everyone one. haha.

yeah, bie n jern would make a better pair millions of times n more than bie n vill.

jeeja

lol, i'm not joining. The thread is too way off topic since the nang'ek was confirm. It' more fun n intense here than at the DRRT thread.

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
ur awesome leemyis. in just two n 1/2 days i already done up to chapter 16. yup it's long, but staying day n night for it was worth it.

i love this fanfic.
n jack n cinder are just too cute in every scene. i'll take a guess, i think pakorn will never end with bua, she only like sila. of course sila n sunita will end together, cuz sila will never love evil bua. peung n aleecha are also the nice one's too, along with fah, vie n gm. i bet the only evil one are just bua n dao. those two are crazy, but seem like bua is more eviler than dao.

the spoilers or phrases for the next chap, seems so good. i guess #1 it will be bua. other than that it has to b dao.

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
ho, barely saw ur comment jeeja. it's more intense in here than the drrt thread. i might stick around in here more.

jeeja

Lol, i thought you logged off, but seems like you were just reading. hehe. Now you know why i'm never around in the DRRT thread anymore, cuz i'm busy n in love with Jack Jack & Cinderella.

Well have to go, lol, stupid HW.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks for the great comments, but actually the real writer is not me, it's Pearl. She's the one with all the brains. :D

Great NEWS: Chapter 17 will be up tonight! Yeah! Pearl is almost done, I know all of you are anxious just like me.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh sweet! I'll come straight in here after I get back from my friend's bday. Heehee. I'm excited and anxious for the next chapter!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
it can't go like I'd mention above, cuz Pearl is still working on it....

it will be put up tomorrow morning....

j/k

Okay, just a joke...don't get serious. hehe, okay no spoilers, maybe tomorrow, I know all of ya are anxious, we just finished, so spoilers will be tomorrow.

Chapter 17: If I Can’t Have Him Nobody Can

(At Chaisuwan’s Advertise Co. Ltd.)

“Congratulations Boss,” the employee said as Sila enters through the elevator.
“Congratulations Boss,” another employee said.
Sila thought, “What’s up with everyone today?”
Sila walked as he reaches a corner and saw a big poster sign that have him and Aleecha’s picture on it. It says at the top, “The Lovely Groom and Bride.”
Sila walks over to the poster board as the other employees’ congratulates him, and then he left without a word to his office.
He reaches his office as he saw Nee by her desk.
“Nee, do you know who put up that poster board outside in the main entrances,” Sila asked.
“Your father did Boss, he came yesterday and post it up,” Nee replied.
“My father?” Sila was questioned.
“Yes, your father sir,” Nee said, then asked, “but are you really going to marry Aleecha?”
Sila looks at her then said, “Yes, but I didn’t want anybody to know this yet?”
Nee’s was heartbroken, she smiled at Sila and said, “Boss ka, congratulates to you.” Then she left. Nee ran into the restroom and cried.
“What’s wrong with people these days?” Sila thought as he enters the door to find Dao in the chair waiting for him.
“Dao, why are you in here?” Sila asked.
“Sila, why are you marrying Aleecha, you don’t even love her,” Dao said.
Sila walks over to the window and looked into the sky as he said, “I have choices on my own too, I have decided that I want to marry Aleecha and I will.”
Dao walks over and hugged him from behind, “Sila, but you told me I was your Sunshine, and you can’t marry Aleecha.”
Sila pulled her hands apart and turns around as he said, “Sunshine, I never said anything like that to you.”
“Sila you forgot that night you and I went to the bar club, you said to me, ‘Sunshine is you of course,’ that’s what you said to me, how can you forget,” Dao said.
“Dao, I’m sorry, I was pretty drunk that night that I forgot about everything, I was just randomly saying stuff, please don’t take that seriously,” Sila said to her.
Dao hugged him again and said, “Sila, I know you like me, I know, if you hadn’t, you wouldn’t have helped me to the hospital or went with me that night.”
“Dao, please don’t misunderstand me like that, everything I did for you was only as Boss and employee,” Sila replied as he pulled her hands off.
“Sila, please don’t lie to me, I know you are just doing this because your parents and Aleecha’s parents are forcing you, I know you don’t love or even like Aleecha at all,” Dao said as tears rumbles down her cheeks.
“Dao, I’m sorry, but I’ve agreed and Aleecha was the one I chose, I’m really sorry,” Sila said.
Dao slapped him and said, “You don’t have a heart, after making me love you this long, you are willing to marry someone else, I will not let that happen, I will not let that happen.” Dao cried as she ran out.
Sila looks as Dao ran out and stared back into the sky again.
Dao’s tears rumble down as she ran and bumped into Alice.
“Watch it!” Alice yelled.
“Get out of the way!” Dao said as she turned to leave.
“Well well well…why is our little princess crying again?” Alice asked.
“Stop it Alice!” Dao yelled.
“Did Sila make you cry, well, now you know how it feels to be on the other side,” Alice said making fun of Dao.
Dao quickly grabbed Alice’s hair as Alice walked away.
“I hate you Alice, I hate you, do you know, it was always you who every company wants when it came to advertising, they only wanted the beautiful Alice, and even though I had the money and was more beautiful they didn’t bother to ask me,” Dao said as she try to slam Alice’s head down on the ground.
While the two was cat fighting again Sila was in his room.
His phone started ringing as he answered it.
“Hello, this is Sila,” Sila answered.
“Boss, where is Nee,” Mr. Numwit asked.
“She’s at her desk,” Sila replied.
“I called her three times, but no one answered, and where is Bua too?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“Bua wasn’t feeling well this morning so she’ll be coming in late, but I’ll go see where Nee went to,” Sila said then hung up.
Sila rose off his chair and walked out but didn’t see Nee, he heard some commotion coming from the corner as he turned the corner he saw the two girls fighting. Sila was about to run over and stop them as he heard something he haven’t heard before.
“Alice you are such a loser, too bad your not rich, money can do everything, it can buy everything too, it helped me to be a rich girl, it helped me to be more famous than you and it can even help me to get Sila,” Dao yelled.
“Get off of me Dao! Are you crazy?!” Alice yelled as she tried to get Dao off.
“You were so stupid, you did as I said and threatened Bua, but you were stupid enough that you lost your earring and still got blamed,” Dao said, “Even is you were that assistant of Sila’s, I can still have my dad get you fired and even more than that, Uncle Numwit will help me too.”
“Now you claim huh, that you used money to try to win everything from me,” Alice said.
“It was just you who was stupid, money is everything, money can get you everything, money is the key to every person’s heart,” Dao said.
“Dao, stop this craziness of yours, stop it and get off of me, I don’t care how much money you have, because Sila will never fall for you that way,” Alice yelled.
“Shut up, shut up,” Dao yelled as tears ran down her cheeks, “Sila loves me, you just don’t know, Sila called me his Sunshine, has he ever said anything to you!”
Dao tried to choke Alice again, but Alice managed to kick her off. Dao quickly got up and pulled Alice’s hair and said, “This time I’ll show you how money can kill a person!” Dao slammed Alice’s head to the wall as Sila quickly ran over and yelled at them.
“Dao stop this at once!” Sila yelled.
Dao saw Sila as fear grew bigger in her eyes; she dropped Alice on the floor. Sila quickly help up Alice as Alice’s head started to bleed.
“Dao, I cannot believed what I just saw,” Sila said, “I never thought you could be like this, I looked at you wrong.”
Sila helped Alice away as Dao grabbed his hand and said, “Sila, Sila listen to me, what you heard were just lies.”
“You called those lies, Dao, how could you, how could you do this?” Sila questioned her.
“Sila, Sila, I did this because I loved you, I really love you,” Dao said.
“Did you do it for me or was it just for yourself?” Sila questioned her.
Dao pulled him again and cried, “Sila, I loved you; I’m willing to do anything for you.”
Sila stopped and turn to Dao and said, “Dao, if you did this for love then it should have been from your heart not your money.”
“Sila, I did do it from my heart, everything is from my heart,” Dao said in tears to him.
“Dao, your money can not by the love in me,” Sila told straight to her.
Dao slapped Sila again and said, “Sila, you are heartless, you can’t see the person who loves you, you are blind, I said you are blind!”
“I’m sorry Dao, but what ever you do will not change my mind from Aleecha,” Sila said.
Dao slapped him and pushed him as he said to her, “Dao are you done yet?” Then helped Alice and walked away.
Dao’s tears rumbles down her cheeks as she said, “Alice, I will not let you win nor will I let Aleecha too.”
Dao walked to the elevator as she saw Bua coming out.
“So, I’ve guess, you’ve heard the news right, my P’Sila will be marrying Aleecha, not you,” Bua said to her.
Dao quickly wipes her tears and said, “If I don’t get Sila, none of you will.”
“Good luck then,” Bua replied.
As Dao entered she said, “Don’t think I don’t know about you, if I can’t be with Sila, you won’t too.” Then the elevator closed.
Bua looks as Dao went in, and thought, “Is she crazy?”
Then Bua walks over to Sila’s room. Bua opened the door to find Alice and Sila both in there. Sila was trying to help bandaged Alice’s little cut.
“P’Sila, what happened to Alice?” Bua asked.
“Oh, there was just something going on and Alice got hurt, so I helped her,” Sila replied.
Bua looked at Alice with the glare as she turned to Sila and asked, “P’Sila are you visiting Aleecha today at the hospital?”
“Yeah, after work is done, then I’ll go over there,” Sila replied, the asked, “Bua, can you help put this away; I need to go look for Nee.”
“Okay P’Sila,” Bua replied.
“Thanks Sila,” Alice said.
“No problem at all,” Sila said then left.
Sila left then Alice got up to leave too.
“I have something to talk with you,” Bua said.
Alice turned around and said, “What do you have to say?”
Bua looked at her then walks over to Sila’s seat and sat down.
Alice looks at her as she sat down and placed her purse on her lap. She slight reached into her bag to grab her phone and pressed the record button.
“Aren’t you jealous that P’Sila is getting married already?” Bua asked.
“Why should I?” Alice replied.
Bua looked at her and said, “P’Sila decides to chose Aleecha over all of you, aren’t you mad.”
“I think the one that is mad is you,” Alice said, “Sila was already mine; it’s good enough to fulfill my life.”
Bua rose up and said, “Are you crazy Alice? This is P’Sila who we are talking about, if you don’t do something, then he’ll marry Aleecha for sure.”
Alice lay back on the chair and answered, “Bua, if you want Sila that much, do it yourself, because if I do it I’m not sharing him one bit with you.”
“Alice are you crazy, I’m trying to help you so you can get P’Sila to yourself?” Bua said.
“More like getting me in trouble, I’ve been through those time, after you blamed me for locking Su-Nita up in the bathroom, you expect me to fall for that, you must be crazy!”
While outside Nee walked up to the door, she quickly wiped some of her tears off. She was about to open the door to Sila’s room as she heard the two’s conversations. She listened to it carefully.
“I’m just trying to help you here?” Bua said.
“So that I can take the blame and you can keep Sila in the end,” Alice replied.
Outside, Nee was confused, she didn’t understand a word the two were saying, she then listen quietly to them again.
“Bua, don’t act like you forgot it already, you love Sila just like me, you locked Su-Nita for some reason just to get me in trouble, I can’t believed you’re this wicked,” Alice said.
“So, I see you’re not stupid anymore,” Bua said.
Alice gave her the glare.
“Well in that case, I just have to tell you again,” Bua said as she got up to the window, “I love Sila and I’m willing to fight till the end for him, it doesn’t mean what I have to do to get him, I’ll do it, and I’m not letting you or Dao have him.”
“Well done Bua, will done, let’s call this a competition, and we’ll see who wins in the end,” Alice said as she turned off her phone and left for the door.
“Alice,” Bua said, “Don’t think you’ll win easily because P’Sila believes me more than anyone else, just be careful.”
Alice looked at her then said, “Thanks, but watch out, Dao will surely take you down first. She’s going crazy these days; I just hope you’re not her next victim.”
As Nee heard her footsteps coming closer, she ran to hide. Alice came through the door and took out her cell phone as she said, “Bua, I’m not gonna let you win even if Sila doesn’t love me. I show him that his very innocent sister is not so innocent.” Then she walked away.
Nee walked back up after Alice left and sat on her desk. Then Bua opened up the door and walked out as she saw Nee by her table.
Bua looked at Nee as Nee looked at her then looked down, Bua walked up and asked, “P’Nee where did you go?”
Nee tried to stay calm and answered, “To the restroom.”
“P’Sila was looking for you,” Bua said.
“Oh, okay, I’ll go find Sila,” Nee said as she got up and left.
Bua watched as Nee walked away, she had the feeling Nee was hiding something.

(At the Wattapol’s House)

Dao walk in and quickly ran into her room. There she took out her diary and started writing.
“Sila, I love you, I really do. How can you not see, you were my sunshine and I was yours. Sila I will not let you marry Aleecha, I will not let Bua get you and Alice can never win me. I love you Sila, and I will make you mine if I have to. If I can’t have you nobody can!” She wrote many pages about everything that happened to her that day, her and Bua and her and Alice. Dao cried and screamed each time she thought about Sila, Alice, Aleecha and Bua. She clutches her head, she slammed her hand on her table, and she hit her arms against her head. She thought to herself, “If I can’t be with Sila no one can, if I can’t be with Sila no one can, if I can’t be with Sila NO ON CAN!” She walks up to her mirror and talked with herself, “Dao, you’re beautiful, you’re sweet, you’ll make Sila yours, and Sila belongs to you.” Then the voices of the other people came to her mind, “Your money cannot buy my love…Sila is marrying Aleecha…I love P’Sila…You’ll never win…” “Nooooo, noooo, if I can’t have Sila, NO ONE CAN…NO ONE CAN! Sila is my price charming…SILA IS MY PRINCE CHARMING! Dao said as she threw her diary and cracked her mirror. The mirror broke in pieces as Dao looked at herself again and said, “You’re beautiful Dao, you’re beautiful…you’re beautiful.”

Then she picked up her diary again and hugged it as she looked at her broken mirror.

(That night at the hospital)

“Sila, you’re here,” Aleecha said.
“I thought you were alone so I came to stay with you,” Sila said, “oh and I brought some nice warm soup too. My mom made these especially for you.”
“Tell auntie I said thanks,” Aleecha said.
“Okay, I’ll set this up for you,” Sila said then look to find that there was no bowls, “umm I’ll go ask the nurse for some bowls then I’ll come back.”
“Okay,” Aleecha said.
Sila walked out to find that there was no nurse by the counter and then left to the ground floor to go fetch some bowls in the dining room.
As Sila enters the elevator, Dao walked out of the elevator next to him. Sila’s elevator closes as Dao walked passed it. Dao walked over to Aleecha’s room and entered in as Aleecha called to Sila.
“Sila, you’re back so soon, so did you get the bowls?” Aleecha asked.
Dao didn’t answer her; she quietly walks over as Aleecha realizes that it was her.
“Dao, what are you doing here?” Aleecha asked.
Dao looked at her wickedly and walks up to her and grabbed her arm.
“You better break up with Sila or else I’ll have you taken away from him forever,” Dao said to her wickedly.
“Dao, what are you talking about? I don’t understand?” Aleecha said.
Dao grabbed both her arms and yelled at her, “Sila is mine, Sila is mine, I already got him, and I got all of him already!”
Aleecha tried to push her away as she said, “Dao, please let go of me, I’m scared, and please don’t hurt me.”
“Stop being stupid, did you hear, I got all of Sila already, he is my husband and I won’t let any of you guys takes him away from me,” Dao replied.
Aleecha looked at her and said, “I don’t care if either of you have already been with Sila, all I care about is for Sila to be with me.”
“Aleecha, don’t you see, if Sila really loves you, he’ll have married you already,” Dao said to her.
“I don’t care if Sila loves me or not, but as long as I can be with him, I’m satisfied,” Aleecha replied.
Dao grabbed her hand that had the Ivy Fluid injected on and hold it tightly and said, “Then I guess you leave me no choice.”
“Please let go of my hand, it hurts,” Aleecha begged her.
“Not until you decide to break up with Sila,” Dao said.

(In the dining room of the hospital)

“Here is the bowls sir,” the worker said.
“Thanks,” Sila said.
Sila then left the dinning room and went to the elevator.

(In Aleecha’s room)

Aleecha quickly bit Dao’s hand as she broke off and kicked Dao down. Aleecha’s hand was bleeding badly, but she pulled the Ivy Fluid off her hand and tries to run out. Dao grabbed her hair and pulled her back to the bed.
“Don’t think I’ll let you win easily,” Dao said.

(At the Elevator)

The elevator opened as Sila walked out. His phone started to ring as he took a look at it.

(In Aleecha’s room)

“Dao, please don’t hurt me, I beg you, please don’t hurt me,” Aleecha said out of breath.
“Stop acting like that,” Dao said, “you won’t die.”
Dao grabbed Aleecha’s hair and pulled her up as Aleecha clutches her heart tightly again.
“I know you’re just trying to do that, you probably used that to get Sila to love you,” Dao said.
Aleecha was almost out of breath, she clutches her heart tighter.
While outside, Sila was walking to the door, he found that the door was opened and worst of all, he heard Dao’s voice. Sila quickly ran in and saw Dao holding on tightly to Aleecha’s hair. Sila quickly ran and pulled Dao away as Aleecha collapse.
“Let go of me, let go of me!” Dao yelled.
“Dao!” Sila yelled.
Dao heard Sila’s voice as she turned around and said, “Si….Sila.”
Sila releases Dao as he ran and picked up Aleecha and laid her down on the bed. She was out of breath; he quickly pushed the button to alert the nurse and doctors.
“Aleecha, stay calm,” Sila said to her, “the doctors are coming.”
Within seconds the doctors and nurses were in the room. Dao was scared, she backed up and ran away while Sila and the doctors were still paying attention to Aleecha.
“Sir, please go wait outside,” the nurse said as they pushed Sila out.
Sila stood outside as they closed the door and curtains. As he stood outside, he noticed that Dao was gone. He tried to search for Dao, but still he was worried about Aleecha and decided to stay.

(At Dao’s house)

“Sweetie, where did you go?” Mrs. Wattapol asked.
Dao didn’t answered her, she quickly ran up to her room. She sat down on her chair and looked at her cracked mirror then took out her diary. She placed it down on her desk and started writing.
“Sila, please don’t hate me, I didn’t mean to hurt Aleecha. I just wanted her to break up with you so we could be together. Please don’t hate me. I’m afraid to hurt you because I love you. I love you Sila. I really do. If I was to die just to get you, I will. I will Sila, if it’s for you, I will do it. If I can’t have you, nobody can. If it is for you Sila, I am willing to die. If someone tries to block my path, I will kill them alive. If I can’t have you no one can. Sila, I’m sorry if tomorrow you will hate me forever, but I just want you to know that I love you. Even if what I do tomorrow is going to make you hate me, but as long as I can get Aleecha, Bua and Alice out of my way then we’ll be together. I love you, even if what I do tomorrow will make you hate me, I will still do it. I can’t handle this craziness anymore. You seemed to have forgotten me over the years. Do you still remember that night? You probably forgot how I met you. It wasn’t that very first day you started working at the company, but it was that night of The Cinderella play at your college.”
Dao stopped writing as she flashed back to that night.

(Dao’s Flash back of the night of the Cinderella play)

Mr. Wattapol was dressing as Dao walk to him.
“Daddy, where are you going?” Dao asked.
“To a school play,” Mr. Wattapol replied.
“For what dad?” Dao asked.
“To meet up with important people,” Mr. Wattapol replied.
“Who are they?” Dao asked.
“Just someone sweetie; one day you’ll understand,” Mr. Wattapol replied.
Then he left out the doors. Dao wanted to know what her father was doing.
“Why is dad going to a school play to met important people for?” Dao thought, “He has been going out for night and days, I should follow him.”
She slowly followed right behind him.

(At the Play)

Mr. Wattapol quickly rushes in as Dao slowly creeps behind. Dao saw her father greeting some strange people. She over heard a little of their conversation.
“Good Evening Dew,” Mr. Suntida said.
“Good Evening to you to sir,” Mr. Wattapol replied.
“Are you here for the play too?” Mr. Suntida asked.
“Yes, sir,” Mr. Wattapol replied.
Mrs. Suntida quickly turns around and grabbed her husband and said, “Honey, lets go in, the Chaisuwan’s are here.”
“I’ll see you around then Dew,” Mr. Suntida said.
“Yes, sir,” Mr. Wattapol said.
The Suntida left as Mr. Wattapol walked away and Dao quickly followed him. Dao followed her dad into a corner where he entered a room and had a conversation with someone else. Dao listened to it.
“This is not a good place to talk much, but this is the only time I could get my wife to leave me,” the voice said.
“I understand sir, so do you have the things I need ready?” Mr. Wattapol asked.
“I have the lawyer and the evidences set out, when you need them just call me,” the voice said.
“Thanks sir, I will surely give you half of it when everything is in my hand,” Mr. Wattapol said.
“But are you sure this plan will work?” the voice said.
“Sure sir, Mr. Suntida doesn’t have long enough to live too, his wife and daughter won’t even know what hit them,” Mr. Wattapol said.
“Are you sure about what you are doing?” the voice asked.
“Yes, I’m just changing the debt I have for him around and no one will know since Mr. Suntida is willing to keep it a secret, his wife and daughter doesn’t even know about this,” Mr. Wattapol said.
“Well then, when you need something just inform me, I will have my people come to you,” the voice said.
“Thanks Sir, don’t worry, everything will just go smoothly,” Mr. Wattapol said.
Dao turned around as her eyes began to water with tears; she quickly ran out and bumped into someone.
“Why are you in such a hurry?!” the person yelled.
Dao’s tears ran down as she walked away.
“Hey, did I hurt you?” the person asked.
“No, no you didn’t,” Dao replied.
“If I did, I’m sorry,” the person said.
“Sorry, I’m leaving now,” Dao said.
“Why don’t you stay for the play, I’m the main attraction you know,” the person said.
Dao looked at him; he was all dressed for the play, as he smiled to her.
“Thanks, but I’ll be leaving,” Dao replied as she wiped away her tears.
“Well then, have a safe ride home,” the person said.
From behind them someone walked out and looked at them then called, “Hey Sila, what are you still doing there for the plays about to start.”
“Okay, I’m coming,” Sila replied, “sorry, I have to go.”
Sila smiled at her than walked away.
“Sila,” Dao thought, “should I stay.”
Dao walked into and sat in the back with the audience. She smiled through the play each time Sila was on stage.
“So he plays the prince, he is so kind,” Dao thought.
The play was going great until the very end. The final scene was to come, the kiss.
Dao slowly got up about the same time as someone else in the audience. She went back stage, where that someone bumped into her. That person quickly turned away as Dao walked over to the lights switch. As she heard the final words the prince and Cinderella said, she switched off the lights. Everything went dark as she slightly walked away. She walked back to the audience. After a few seconds the lights went on and there, the Prince and Cinderella shared a kiss.

(End of flash back)

Dao looked back down in her diary as she continued writing.
“It was me who turned off those lights that night of your play. Did you know, I followed my dad there, and I fell in love with you? If it wasn’t because of you, I wouldn’t have agreed to what my father did to the Suntida. I didn’t want you to kiss Cinderella so I flicked off the lights, but still you ended up kissing her. You may think I am crazy, but Sila it was you who I only thought of that night. It was only you I thought of ever since. That very night I first met you at that college play was the most amazing night of my life. My prince charming was you; it was you who I had waited for all these years. When my father finally took control of the Suntida’s company, I knew I had the chance to be with you, and you’ll notice me. Sila did you know why a rich girl like me still works at your place; it’s not that I want to be the best, but it’s that I wanted my beauty to lure you to me. I wanted you for me, which was why I took everything from Alice. I only wanted you. Sila I may be crazy, but Sila it’s all because of you. Don’t think I’m mental or anything, but it’s because of love. It’s because of you. Even if tomorrow you will hate me, I still want you to know that I love you. Sila I’m sorry if what happens tomorrow will kill anybody you love, but as long as I see you without them, I am satisfied. Sila you are my prince charming, my only prince charming in this entire world. It was because of you that is why I came to be me today.”
Dao closed her diary as tears ran down her cheeks; she walks over to her wardrobe and opened it. She bends down and opened her security box and pulled out a gun. She looks at it as she wiped her tears.

(At the hospital)

“The patient is fine now, she’ll need a lot of rest, don’t let her suffocate alone again, you need to watch her carefully, anything can happen anytime,” the doctor said then left.
Sila sat down by the chair as Aleecha slept there on the bed with oxygen going through her and ivy fluid too. Sila tears rumbled down as he held Aleecha’s hand to his cheeks and said, “Aleecha, I’m sorry.”

Early the next day, Aleecha had a bad dreamed. She dreamed that Dao pointed the gun at her as Sila rushes over to protect her. Dao shot Sila’s back as Sila fell down.

(Back to reality)

“Sila, Sila,” Aleecha called out.
Sila awakens by her called and rises from his sit.
“Aleecha, Aleecha don’t worry, I’m here with you,” Sila said.
Aleecha looks to him as tears ran down her cheeks, she pulled the oxygen mask away from her, as Sila said, “Put it back on, it’ll help you.”
“Sila, I had a nightmare, I had a nightmare, I had a nightmare that Dao shot you, that you were going to leave me,” Aleecha said as she held on to his hand.
Sila quickly wiped her tears as he hold her hand tightly and said, “Aleecha, don’t worry, I’m here with you, nothing can happen, nothing will happen.”
“Sila, please don’t leave my side,” Aleecha said.
“I won’t, I won’t at all. Rest okay, you really need a lot of rest,” Sila said.
Aleecha place the oxygen back on as she hold on to his hand and slowly fell asleep. Sila’s phone quickly ringed. Sila gently let go of Aleecha’s hand a he answered his phone.
“What is it Nee?” Sila asked.
“Boss, are you coming today, you have a meeting with some business men at noon, it’s already nine o’clock,” Nee replied.
“I’ll come, just get everything ready,” Sila said.
“Okay Boss,” Nee replied.
Sila hung up the phone and turned to look at Aleecha and sat down.
“Sila,” Aleecha said.
“I thought you were asleep,” Sila said.
“I’m not tired anymore, I’m fine now, if you have things to do you can go, I’ll be fine,” Aleecha said.
“Thanks Aleecha, I promised, I’ll come right back after the meeting is over,” Sila said.
Sila left the hospital to his work place.

Sila arrived at his office and found Nee by her desk, but Bua wasn’t at hers.
“Nee, where is Bua?” Sila asked.
“I haven’t seen her all day too,” Nee asked.
“Well are you ready, lets go before we run late to the meeting?” Sila said.
“Okay boss,” Nee replied.
“Where did they want to meet at?” Sila asked.
“At Chin’s Restaurant,” Nee replied.
“Okay, lets go then,” Sila said as the two left.
Sila and Nee went down one elevator as Bua walked out of the other and didn’t catch them. She walks over to the desk to find the two gone.

(At the hospital)

It was noon and Aleecha was still asleep. The door to her room quietly creep opened as footsteps walked in. Aleecha slightly awakens as she turned and saw Dao. As she was about to say Dao, she was already knocked out.

“P’Som (stylist) where is Mr. Numwit?” Alice asked.
“He’s still talking with a model, just wait a while,” Som said.
“Okay,” Alice replied.
“Alice,” called a co-worker.
Alice walks over and saw a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
“It’s for you, they just brought it up,” the co-worker said.
Alice took the flower and look to find that it was from Sila. She gave a slight smile as they asked who it was from.
“Who gave it to you?” they asked.
Alice smiled and said, “Someone special.”
She looked at the writing that Sila left for her, it said, “Meet me up on the roof, I have something special to tell you.”
Alice then turned to Som and asked, “P’Som, if Mr. Numwit doesn’t have anything for me to do yet then I’m going okay.”
“Wait, you can’t leave yet,” Som said.
“Don’t worry, I’m just going to the restroom,” Alice said as she left to the elevator instead.

While Bua was sitting on her desk working a co-worker came by with a bouquet of flowers.
“Bua, someone came and dropped this off for you,” the co-worker said.
“Who is it from?” Bua asked.
“I don’t know,” the co-worker replied.
“Thanks, you can go now,” Bua said.
The co-worker left as Bua looked at the tagged, it said, “Bua, please come see me on the roof, I have something important to tell you, Sila.”
“P’Sila, where is he, I didn’t see him all today?” Bua thought, “He wouldn’t do something like this, should I go?”
Bua thought then decided, “It must be something important that is why P’Sila didn’t want anyone to know. I have to go see what he wants to tell me.”
Then Bua left to the elevator.

(At the roof)

Alice quickly opens the door as she called, “Sila, I’m here!”
But there was no Sila, there was no one, it was just quiet. Alice walked out as the door closed and behind the side of the door stood Dao with Aleecha tied next to her.
“Hahahaa,”Dao gave an evil laugh.
Alice turned around to find Dao with Aleecha on the ground all tied up.
“What do you want Dao?” Alice asked.
“Nothing, I just want to settle this all today, do you have a problem?” Dao asked.
“So it was you, you…” Dao interrupted Alice.
“Of course it was me, in a million years would Sila send you flowers,” Dao said ending off with another laugh.
While from inside Bua quickly opens the door to the roof and found Dao and Alice, they were there alone with no Sila in sight.
The roof door closed as Bua realize Aleecha down on the side.
“Well, well well…, now that all of you are here, I don’t have much to say,” Dao said.
“So you, it was you who sent those flowers? Bua asked.
“I can’t believe you are as stupid as Alice, but even stupider, you grew up with Sila, but you can’t even recognize his handwriting,” Dao said.
“What do you want Dao?” Bua asked.
“Nothing little miss innocent, I just want all of your lives,” Dao said as she took out her gun.
“Dao, are you crazy!” Alice yelled.
“Yes, I’m crazy, I’m crazy over Sila because I loved him,” Dao replied pointing the gun at them.
Dao walks over to the roof door as she points the gun to Bua and she backed away to the side. Dao pulled Aleecha up and untied her as she pushed her over to Alice and Bua.
“All you are stupid, you all are stupid, Sila doesn’t even love you, but you all were still willing to fight for him, you all are the ones that are crazy!” Dao yelled.
“What did we do to you Dao?” Aleecha asked.
“All of you planned to take Sila away from me and I won’t let that happen,” Dao said.
“Dao, it is never to late to turn around,” Alice said
“Dao,” Bua said, “stop this, if P’Sila knows about this he’ll hate you, he’ll never forgive you?”
“I don’t care, before I came here today, I thought about it, and I made up my mind, if I can’t have him nobody can!” Dao said as she shot the gun.

2 B CONT. Chapter 18

jeeja

Dang the first line killed me. I was like no, didn't have time yesterday n now it's not up too. Gosh, I was scared, but lucky it's up!

Okay, wow, totally unexpected. Sila finally knows Dao's bad side.
Nee also heard Bua and Alice's talk too. Scary!
Gosh so it was Dao who turn off those lights. N Su-Nita's lost everything, not bcuz they were in debt, but becuz the Wattapol's were.
So angry, so angry.
Dang, such scary words were in Dao's diary, i hope one day it's reveal so Sila will know Bua's bad side and Su-Nita will get everything back.
Gosh so it was Dao who said that phrase, kind knew it was gonna be her.
Gun shot, scary i wonder who died! hope it's Bua...lol j/k.

Still no Sila n Su-Nita scene. Can't wait for next chapter. hope to get the spoilers soon.

jeeja

I was gone for 8 hours n still no spoilers. lol, you have to hurry, i wanna know who's gonna die.