Glass Stained With Pain (COMPLETED)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Another round of drama for Sila to deal with. IDK who's worst between Alice and Dao. Alice beat up Bua cus Bua replaced her for the photo shoot. Which that was her own fault for coming in late. Of course 2nd round of a mistake like that can't be forgiven. Dao, omg! Can't believe she try to get Sila into a hotel. Luckily Sunita spotted them near the club and followed them. Sunita to the rescue for her Jack Jack =)

Aws, I love Sila and Sunita's moments together! Glad they're hanging out more now. And I love it when he calls her sunshine.

I have a feeling that Win likes Bua. And Pakorn looks like he doesn't like Win much since that night at the fashion show thing.

Thanks for the update! Update soon na :)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Yes, i'm back with a commment. I just LUV Jack Jack & his Sunshine.
lol, can they get any cuter! :p
Wow more drama, but i'm luvin' it! :D

thanks, can't wait for the next chapter.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Another round of drama for Sila to deal with. IDK who's worst between Alice and Dao. Alice beat up Bua cus Bua replaced her for the photo shoot. Which that was her own fault for coming in late. Of course 2nd round of a mistake like that can't be forgiven. Dao, omg! Can't believe she try to get Sila into a hotel. Luckily Sunita spotted them near the club and followed them. Sunita to the rescue for her Jack Jack =)

Aws, I love Sila and Sunita's moments together! Glad they're hanging out more now. And I love it when he calls her sunshine.

I have a feeling that Win likes Bua. And Pakorn looks like he doesn't like Win much since that night at the fashion show thing.

Thanks for the update! Update soon na :)

Yup, more drama are head down the road, Pearl said more are coming, especially when Sila starts to realize Su-Nita is the person he loves! ^_^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Yes, i'm back with a commment. I just LUV Jack Jack & his Sunshine.
lol, can they get any cuter! :p
Wow more drama, but i'm luvin' it! :D

thanks, can't wait for the next chapter.
Jack Jack & Sunshine are cute! I'll give a little clue for you to guess for the next chapter.

Pearl told me in the next chapter that things are bounded to happen again between Alice, Dao and Bua. Alice & Dao then finds out that Bua does truly loves Sila. One more thing to keep you guys thinking, Sunita's work team was invited to take a glance at a photo shot that includes Dao & Alice. Aleecha suddenly shows up at the work place too. Someone then gets locked up in the restroom, n Alice was the one to blame again. So take a guess who's the one that got locked up??? Me for one doesn't even know, Pearl's keeps it a secret. :ph34r:

n_naruk

^^ Makes me curious too now! I'm guessing, Bua is the one that's going to be in danger once again? But Drama! Drama! Drama is coming! LOL. ^^

jeeja

Wow, me curious too. Dang 5 girls at the same time. i'm not sure who's gonna be locked up? i'm guessing maybe Sunita or Aleecha? lol, i have a feeling Bua's gonna get beat up again in the next cahpter. Can't wait!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Great guess girls, but read to figure out who's was the one locked in the restroom...Chapter 16 spoilers at the end, YES! Finally spoilers again, but somehow i can't edit the title thing, need to contact SarN for help lol. Enjoy!!! ^_^ :D

Chapter 15: Dao's Plan

(At Sila’s house)

On the breakfast table.
“Son,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said, “where did you go last night? And why were you home so late?”
“I had a meeting last night with some business men,” Sila replied.
“P’Sila, your eyes are swollen, what happened?” Bua asked.
“Oh, I just didn’t get enough sleep last night,” Sila replied.
“Son you should rest a few days, you look sick,” Mr. Chaisuwan said.
“You should rest a few days P’Sila, you need to be healthy,” Bua added.
Sila looked at them and replied, “Okay, I’ll rest today, but can you phone Nee to bring my paper work here so I can sign it off.”
“K, P’Sila,” Bua replied.

(That afternoon)

Sila was in the study room of his house as someone knocked on the door.
“Come in,” Sila said.
Aleecha walked in with some peeled and sliced apples.
“Aleecha,” Sila said, “you came?”
“Sorry to interrupt you,” Aleecha apologize.
“It’s okay, but how did you know I didn’t go to work today?” Sila asked.
“I phoned your work place and they said you were out sick, so I decided to come visit you at home,” Aleecha replied.
“You didn’t have too,” Sila said as he sat on the couch.
Aleecha handed the sliced and peeled apples to him, “Here, I brought these just for you.”
Sila smiled at her and said, “Thanks.”
Then another knock came upon the door.
“P’Sila, Nee is here with the paper work and files,” Bua said.
“Come in,” Sila called out.
Bua and Nee walked in to find Aleecha and Sila.
“Hi Nee,” Aleecha said.
Nee looked at Aleecha, “Hi. So you came too?”
“Well of course, Sila is my fiancé, I can’t just stay home and let him run sick,” Aleecha said with a smile.
Nee smiled back then walked to Sila and hand him the papers and files.
Sila grabbed the paper work and files; he looked over them as he signs it off.
“Sila, let me feed you while you look over these papers,” Aleecha insisted.
Sila looked at her and smiled then said, “Okay.”
Aleecha feed the apple slices to Sila as Nee and Bua watched jealously at them. Sila and Aleecha were both smiling at each other as Sila quickly looked over the paper and signed it all off.
“Here Nee,” Sila said giving her the papers, “tell the workers I’ll be out for a few more days.”
“Ka, Boss,” Nee replied then left.
“Sila let’s go out for dinner tonight,” Aleecha insisted.
Sila looked at her and replied, “That’s a good idea, and getting some new air would really help me out a lot.”
Aleecha smiled then turned to Bua and asked, “Do you want to come along too? The more people the better.”
Bua looked at her as she was about to replied, but was interrupted by Pakorn.
“Pakorn, why are you here?” Sila asked.
“I thought Bua was sick so I came to see what was wrong, but it seemed as you’re the one who was sick,” Pakorn replied.
“I didn’t go today because P’Sila is sick and I had to help take care of him,” Bua replied.
Pakorn sat on the couch and asked, “Aleecha, you’re here too?”
“Yes, P’Pakorn, do you want to have dinner with us?” Aleecha asked, “If you go, I bet Bua would come along too.”
Bua looked at Aleecha then to Pakorn, “Sorry P’Sila, I don’t think I would want to come along, I have other things to do. If P’Pakorn wants to go he can go with you two.”
Bua then walks out.
Pakorn looked at her and turned back to Sila and said, “I think I’ll be sticking around here instead.”
“Hey don’t you have work?” Sila asked.
“When it comes to love, work doesn’t matter,” Pakorn said then left right behind Bua.
Aleecha giggled and said, “Pakorn and Bua is such a cute couple.”
“They are,” Sila said.
“I wished we can be like them,” Aleecha said.
Sila smiled at her as she smiled back.

(At Su-Nita’s house)

“Hi, Auntie,” Sek said.
“Hello Sek, come inside,” Ms. Suntida invited him in.
Inside the house, Sek sat down on the couch as Ms. Suntida went to fetch a glass of water.
“Su-Nita is not home, she is at work,” Ms. Suntida said.
“I know, but I have something to talk with you,” Sek said.
Ms. Suntida looked at him and then said, “What is it son?

(Back at Sila’s house)

“Bua, can you go to the market and get some fishes for me?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“Okay mom,” Bua replied.
“Can I come along too?” Pakorn asked.
“Hello Pakorn,” Mrs. Chaisuwan greeted him.
“Hi Auntie,” Pakorn greeted her too.
“Bua let Pakorn go along with you, he can help you,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
Bua looked at Pakorn then walked away.
“Bye Auntie,” Pakorn said as he followed Bua.

(At the mini markets)

“Sila, why did we come here for?” Aleecha asked.
“I haven’t been here for long, I just wanted to visit it again,” Sila replied.
“Hey, Sila,” Aleecha said as she pulled him over to the side restaurant, “the food in there looks good, lets go in and eat.”
Sila smiled at her and said, “Okay, lets go.”
Aleecha and Sila sat in as they ordered there food and in a couple of minutes the waiter brought back some BBQ chicken on sticks, hot and spicy fried oysters and some long sweet and sour noodles.
“This smell so good,” Aleecha said.
Sila spooned some fried oysters and gave her some sweet and sour noodles, “here eat this, it’s very tasty.”
Aleecha tried it and then answered, “Wow, it’s delicious, I never eaten anything like this in years.”
“This is how I want to live my life like one day, just living a regular life and feeding off of oysters and seafood,” Sila said.
Aleecha smiled then said, “And I will be happily enjoying every bit of it with you.”
Sila looked at her and smiled as they finished the food.

While on the other side Pakorn and Bua was shopping around. Pakorn walked along with Bua as she kept ignoring him.
“Bua did I do something wrong?” Pakorn asked.
Bua looked at him as he has done something very bad, and answered, “No, there is nothing wrong, I’m just not in the mood today.”
“Let me carry the fish for you,” Pakorn asked.
“Here,” Bua handed the fish to him and walked away.
Pakorn followed behind her.
Pakorn and Bua walked for awhile and decided to rest down on a bench.
“Bua, I’ll go get something for us to drink, you wait here,” Pakorn said as he got up and left.
After a couple of minutes someone handed a bottle of water to Bua.
“Here,” the person handed a bottle to her from behind.
Without noticing that it wasn’t Pakorn, Bua took the bottle of water.
“What are you doing here alone?” the voice asked.
Bua realize that it wasn’t Pakorn’s voice and turned around to find Win.
“What are you doing here?” Bua asked.
“Just walking around and then I saw you,” Win replied.
Bua got up to leave as Win got up and stopped her.
“Hey can we just talk nicely for once?” Win asked.
“I don’t talk to strangers,” Bua said then walked away.
Win followed right behind her.
Pakorn came back and found that Bua was gone. He tried looking for her, but she was nowhere in sight.

(At Su-Nita’s house)

“Mom, I’m home,” Su-Nita said.
But the house was quiet, “Mom, I’m home, I bought some nice warm soup,” Su-Nita called again.
“Su-Nita,” her mom called from behind her.
“Mom, you scared me, where did you go?” Su-Nita asked.
“I just went outside to water the plants,” Ms. Suntida replied.
“Mom, I bought some nice warm soup for us to enjoy,” Su-Nita said with a smile.
“Su-Nita, I have something to talk with you,” her mom said.
They walked outside to the backyard.
“Su-Nita, I know I don’t have the right to interfere with your heart, but I just want you to choose a path to take and be happy about it,” Ms. Suntida said.
“Mom, I don’t understand,” Su-Nita asked.
“Sek told me about his feeling towards you, he really likes you,” Ms. Suntida told her.
“I know P’Sek has feelings towards me, but I only love him as a brother,” Su-Nita replied.
“Su-Nita, you are my daughter and I raised you well, I know you will never hurt anyone even if it means hurting the one you loved, you would rather endure it then hurt the person you love, but Nita, you have to realize that enduring pain is never a way to solve anything,” Ms. Suntida told her.
“Mom, I know and I also know my heart too, it only has one person inside it and that person is only you mom,” Su-Nita said as she hugged her mom.
Her mom gently slapped her arm and said, “Na, that’s my sweet daughter, now let’s go and enjoy that warm soup.”
Su-Nita smiled at her mom as her mom went inside. She looked up as the sky looked back at her.
“I’m like a glass stained with pain, but I will endure this pain until he can see me through this glass,” Su-Nita said then walked back in.

(At the mini market)

Win stopped right in front of Bua again and said, “Hey can’t we just be friends.”
“I don’t befriend people I don’t know,” Bua replied.
“Don’t act like that, it makes you look ugly,” Win said.
Bua glared at him and bumped passed his shoulder
“Hey beautiful I was only joking,” Win said as he followed behind her again.
Bua walked over as a biker ran right in front of her and she fell down. Win quickly walked over as the biker ran off.
“Bua are you okay?” Win asked.
Bua pushed him away as she tried to get up, but fell down again. Win bend down in front of her and volunteer to carry her.
“Hey, I’ll carry you, just get on my back,” Win said.
“I don’t need your help, just get lost already, I’ve had enough bad luck today,” Bua stated.
Win quickly pulled her onto his back and carried her away.
“Let me go, I don’t want your help,” Bua said.
“Stop it princess or I’ll have to carry you the other way,” Win said as he carried Bua away.

(In Sila’s car)

Aleecha was sound asleep after that long and tiring walk. Sila drove as Aleecha slightly fell over and lay on his arm. Sila quietly places her head down on his shoulder as a slight smile drew across her face.
“Aleecha, thanks for spending this day with me, you are a very generous person,” Sila said.
Aleecha smiled again as Sila drove off to her house.

At Aleecha’s house Sila gently woke her.
“Aleecha, we’re home,” Sila said.
“But I don’t want to leave your side yet,” Aleecha replied.
“You have to go Aleecha, it’s very late, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Sila answered her.
“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Aleecha replied then got out of the car.
Aleecha closed the door and waved bye to Sila as Sila drove off.
Aleecha smiled and said, “Sila, I really like you, I hope you feel the same way about me too.”

(At Sila’s house)

Win parked his car outside in the parking way as he walked over to help Bua out.
“Madame,” a servant said, “Bua came, she’s outside.”
Pakorn was there and quickly answered, “Auntie lets go outside.”
Pakorn and Mrs. Chaisuwan walked outside and found Bua and Win.
Pakorn quickly walks over to get Bua as he gave a weird look to Win, then asked Bua, “Bua where did you go, I tried looking for you?”
“I twisted my ankle and Win helped me to the small client to get my foot bandaged,” Bua replied.
“You made me worried about you,” Pakorn said.
Mrs. Chaisuwan quickly walks over and asked Bua, “Bua don’t run away from Pakorn like that again, you made him worried and also me too.”
“Sorry mom, sorry P’Pakorn, I won’t do it again,” Bua answered.
Mrs. Chaisuwan then looks to Win and thanked him for talking Bua home.
“It’s not a problem at all Auntie, Bua and I are great friends,” Win said then smiled to Bua.
Bua looked at him and said, “Thanks Win” then she walked inside as the maid helped her in.
“Thanks son,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said to him again then walked inside as she pulled Pakorn in.
They walked in as Win drove off. Sila’s car then came in and parked. As Sila got out, Pakorn walked out of the house.
“You’re leaving already?” Sila asked.
“It’s late I have to go,” Pakorn replied.
“So how was your day with my sister?” Sila asked.
“Horrible,” Pakorn replied.
“Why? Did you upset her again,” Sila joked.
“No, I lost her at the mini markets, then she came home with someone else, she probably hates me by now,” Pakorn said.
Sila patted his back and said, “Cheer up buddy, you know my sister only likes you, she thinks about you like everyday.”
“It seem as Bua doesn’t even have feelings towards me at all,” Pakorn said.
“Pakorn, cheer up, my sister is a quiet person, you can hardly tell what she meant at times, she probably just don’t want to show it,” Sila said.
“Ok, but I don’ like that Win guy,” Pakorn said.
“Why?” Sila asked.
“He likes Bua too, I’m just scared that Bua might fall for him,” Pakorn said.
“Hey don’t worry bro, your just thinking too much, get some rest and cheer up, it’ll make you feel better,” Sila said.
“I think I’ll go now, it’s late,” Pakorn said as he walked away.
“A, cheer up okay,” Sila yelled back, then walked in as Pakorn drove off.
Sila walked up to his room as Bua came out of her room.
“P’Sila, you came home already,” Bua said.
“Yeah,” Sila replied.
“How was dinner?” Bua asked.
“It went well,” Sila replied.
“Bua,” Sila said as Bua looked at him, “can I have a moment with you outside.”
Bua looked at him as Sila walked back down the stairs.
Outside Sila and Bua had a conversation.
“Do you like Pakorn?” Sila asked.
“Why do you ask me like that P’Sila?” Bua asked.
“Pakorn really likes you, you shouldn’t hurt him,” Sila said.
“But P’Sila, I only like P’Pakorn as a brother,” Bua said, “I can’t fall in love with him.”
“So does it mean you like Win?” Sila asked.
Bua looked at him and thought, “Sila, why can’t you see that I love you, not them.”
“Do you like Win?” Sila asked.
“Win is a friend to me, Pakorn is a brother to me,” Bua replied.
“I don’t want to be involved in your relationship with Win, but mom and dad already chosen Pakorn as the groom for you.”
Bua was shocked by Sila’s words and said, “Why don’t they let me choose the person I love?”
“Mom and dad agreed, Pakorn is a generous man, he can support you in the future,” Sila said.
“But I have my choices too, I can’t marry someone who I can’t love,” Bua said as tears ran down her cheeks.
“As your brother, I just want to see you live happily,” Sila said.
“But how can I live happily, if I can’t be with the person I loved,” Bua said as she ran back inside to her room.
Sila watches as Bua ran back inside, he stood there looking up at the night sky.
In Bua’s room she took out the necklace Sila gave her and looked at it as she thought to her heart, “Sila I love you, I love you, please don’t force me to go away from you.”

After a few days Sila went back to work. Alice had a photo shot that day with Dao. Two beautiful models in one photo shot.
Nee enters in Sila’s office, “Boss, a broadcast TV channel will be coming over to get a glance of this photo shot.”
“Which broadcast TV channel is it?” Sila asked.
“Channel 3 ka,” Nee replied.
Su-Nita’s name quickly approaches in his mind, Sila smiled and said, “So lets go down and see how well this photo shot is coming along.”
Sila got off and left the doors as Nee followed.
“P’Sila,” Bua said as she walked up to him, “where are you going?”
“To the photography room,” Sila answered with a smiled then walked away.
“P’Nee, why is P’Sila so happy today?” Bua asked.
“I don’t know, I told him Broadcast Channel 3 is coming in today for a glance of the photo shot, and then Sila just became so happy,” Nee replied.
“Channel 3,” Bua said.
“Is there something wrong,” Nee asked.
“Umm, no,” Bua replied.
“Okay then, if you don’t have anything to do you can come down and watch with us,” Nee said then left.
Bua looked as Nee walked away, and said, “P’Sila is only happy because Su-Nita was coming.”

(In dressing room of the photography department)

Alice was dressed and ready as she sat down on the chair waiting for Dao. Dao came out and sat across from her. Alice looked away from Dao as Dao looked away too.
Dao took out the handkerchief from her bag and looked at it then said, “Alice, look what I got?”
Alice looked and said, “What, it’s just a handkerchief.”
“It’s not just any handkerchief, its Sila’s handkerchief, don’t you see it even has his name printed on it,” Dao said showing it to Alice.
Alice quickly grabbed the handkerchief and asked, “How did you get this?”
“How I got it, should I tell you,” Dao snared at Alice.
“Did you steal it?” Alice questioned her.
“No, Sila gave it especially to me the night we made love,” Dao said gently to her.
Alice got up and slammed the table and asked, “What do you want this time?!”
“Nothing, I just want you to leave Sila to me since we already belong to each other,” Dao said.
“You think a handkerchief can fool me, you could have just used money to make that,” Alice replied.
Dao grabbed the handkerchief back and said, “But do you want to know something better than this.”
“What else do you have to say?” Alice asked.
“This handkerchief was from Bua, Sila’s adopted sister,” Dao said.
“Adopted sister?” Alice stated.
“Well of course it’s his adopted sister, she loves him as much as you and me, she is willing to do anything for him as much as you and me, or probably even more,” Dao said.
Alice gave Dao the glare, and then said, “What do you want?”
“If we can remove Bua then it will be easier to remove that fiancée of Sila plus it will only be you and I left to fight for Sila in the end,” Dao said.
“What are your plans?” Alice asked.
Dao smiled and said, “I knew you would’ve agreed.”

(In the photography room)

Sila walked over to where Su-Nita and her co-workers where at and greeted them.
“Hello, I’m Sila Chaisuwan, nice to meet all of you,” Sila greeted them.
“Nice to meet you Sir,” they replied.
Sila then walks over to Su-Nita and said quietly to her, “Hey Sunshine, why didn’t you call and tell me you were coming.”
“Do I have to do that?” Su-Nita asked.
Sila smiled and said, “You look beautiful today, very beautiful you know.”
“Nita,” Fah called, “the manager needs you over here.”
“Sorry Sila, I have to go,” Su-Nita said.
“Hey, do you mind going to lunch with me today,” Sila asked.
“Let’s see how it goes,” Su-Nita replied then smiled away.
From behind them Bua stood by the door, looking at how Sila reacted to Su-Nita.
Then she walked forward and asked, “P’Sila, why are they here today?”
“To catch a glance of the photo shot, that’s all,” Sila replied, then asked, “Bua go into the dressing room and tell Dao and Alice that we’re almost ready and for them to prepare.”
“K, P’Sila,” Bua said then left.

(In the dressing room)

Bua walked in and asked, “Are you two ready, P’Sila and the others are just waiting for you.”
“We are,” Dao said as she walked up then whisper to Alice’s ear as she walked passed, “remember what I told you.”
Then Dao walked out as Alice walked right behind her and Bua closed the door.
The photo shot was going well, the broadcast channel caught their glance of the photo shot and Su-Nita and her teams’ job was done.
Su-Nita walked up to Nee as Nee was about to leave and asked where the restroom was at.
“Excuse me, where is the restroom?” Su-Nita asked.
“I’ll show you,” Nee said as Su-Nita followed behind.
Bua quickly followed right behind Su-Nita with Alice right behind her.
Nee unlocked the main door and said, “The restroom is over there to the left.”
“Thanks,” Su-Nita said.
Then Nee walked over to the elevator.
Su-Nita walked through the main door then to the restroom and closed the door as Bua stood outside. Su-Nita quickly washed her hands as she unlock the door, but couldn’t budge out.
“Hey, someone please help me? I can’t budge out, hello is anyone out there. Please help me I’m stuck in here,” Su-Nita called out as she knocked and banged from inside.
Outside the restroom, Bua stood there, she said quietly, “Su-Nita, too bad, no more lunch time.”
“Hey, is there anybody out there, I need help, please someone help me,” Su-Nita screamed.
Bua made sure the cloth she used was strong and walked out of the room as she locked the main door (only employee has key to open door).
“Guess what I just saw?” Alice said from behind.
Bua turned around and found Alice.
“Hey, should I tell Sila about this, I don’t think he’ll be happy for what you did?” Alice said.
“I didn’t do anything,” Bua said as she walked away.
“You think I didn’t see you locking up that broadcaster in the restroom,” Alice said as Bua stopped.

2 B CONT CHAPTER 16

“Nee, it’s you, umm is Sila in his room?” Aleecha asked.
“Boss is in the photography department on the 17th floor,” Nee replied.

Alice walked away as she said, “I’m gonna go tell Sila what you did to the broadcaster.”
“Sila will never believe you,” Bua yelled.
Alice took out the handkerchief and said, “Look at this, do you remember it.”
“That’s mine,” Bua said as she tried to grab it, and then asked, “How did you get it?!”
“The night me and Sila made love of course, it’s his most praise possession and he decided to give it to me,” Alice said as she snared at Bua.
From the corner, Aleecha was heart broken, her tears started to rumble down her cheeks.

“Aleecha, are you okay?” Sila asked.
Aleecha pulled her arm away from Sila and asked, “Are you okay, are you okay, is that all you ever ask?”
“Aleecha,” Sila said.
“Please let go of me if you’re just doing this to keep away from your stress,” Aleecha said as she quickly ran off.

Sila quickly got down and hold her face as he called, “Nita, Su-Nita, can you here me?!”
Su-Nita looked up at him with half her eyes closed, “Jack Jack…is it you.”
“It’s me; it’s me, are you okay?” Sila asked her again.
Su-Nita smiled at him then her head fell on his shoulder.
“Nita, Su-Nita,” Sila said as he quickly carried her.

Bua was scared, Alice was quiet happy, she quickly walked passed Bua and said, “I guess I’ll go tell Sila, so he can forgive me and pass the burden on you this time.” Alice smiled away.
Bua was scared, she held her hands together, and she clutched it so tight that Alice’s earring that caught on her hair poked her. She looked at it then smiled.

“Alice, what do you have in your hand, it looks like the other pair of earring I see,” Dao said.
Alice looked at her and thought, "Dao only used me to get me out first, and how stupid was I to have believed Dao in the first place."
“Alice what is in your hand?” Sila asked.
“I don’t have anything,” Alice answered. She was scared.
Dao quickly pulled the earring away from Alice’s hand and said, “Sila it looks just like that one.”

Tears ran down Alice’s cheeks, she slapped Sila’s face and said in tears, “You don’t have to force me to go away, I will go…I will go, and from today on, I QUIT!” Then Alice ran off crying.

Su-Nita got up to Sila and said, “Sila, listen to me. I believed Alice didn’t do this. Alice and I don’t have a grudge against each other, we hardly know each other, and this is the first time we met face to face.”
Sila looked at Su-Nita, as Su-Nita said, “Sila I think it’s not Alice who made the mistake, it’s you, as a boss you should listen to both sides stories before you set eyes to judge, by that you just killed off the innocent.”

Alice smiled, then moved forward to Vie and gave him a slight kiss on the cheek.
Alice said, “It’s a thank you gift from me.”
“Okay then, bye,” Vie’s smile turned into a frown.
“But is also means that I have accepted a friend,” Alice said.
“But I want to be more than friends,” Vie asked like a little baby.
Alice gave a giggle and said, “Maybe someday.”

As Alice turned around her phone ringed, “Hello,” she answered.
“Alice, this is Sila, do you have some free time tomorrow at noon, I want to talk with you about something,” Sila said.

“Aleecha, can you explain to me why you wanted to return the engagement? Sila asked.
“What is happiness without love, what is life without breath, what is a glass when it’s stained with pain? Sila I asked you can you tell me?” Aleecha asked him.
“Someone asked me the same question too, but I couldn’t answer it to her?” Sila replied.
“Who is her?” Aleecha asked.
Sila looked at her.
Aleecha looked at him and said, “Sila, I know you can’t see me through this glass, though I had endure that happiness with you, but still it was hard for me to break through the glass, so I rather leave then try and hurt myself again. Sila you are a human as I am, we all have our paths, so you are free to do what you want."

Aleecha’s tears dropped, as she asked, “Sila, if you don’t mind can you tell me who this person in your heart is?”
“I don’t know who she is also; she creeps like a shadow in me, every time I tried to trace her movement, it looks as if I’m pulling further away from her,” Sila said.
“Is this person Alice?” Aleecha asked.

n_naruk

I would have never guess that it was Sunita that was guna get locked up. And Bua was behind that too. WOW!
Can't believe Dao and Alice were fighting for the handkerchief from Sila. And the story from Dao saying that her and Sila done it already? UNBELIEVABLE! I pity Pakorn the most at this time. No matter how much he does for Bua, she just can't see how he truly feels about her.

That was some longer spoilers. Alice popped the same question that Sunita asked Sila about the glass stained with pain...

I feel more drama coming along...as always ^_^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^Yup Next chapter will be a long one...Pearl is almost done, I might post by this weekend! (hopefully)

jeeja

Wow, never would thought Bua was behind all that.
Hopefully they get Sunita out soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Drama, drama, drama...yeah i just love the drama.

lakorn89

sarNie Egg
wow that's a great fanfic! i got so addicted that i read the first 13 chapters in one afternoon. i want to read more of sila and sunita because they are so cute together. also i got a headache reading about all those girls chasing sila. that was alot of drama. thanks and keep it coming.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow that's a great fanfic! i got so addicted that i read the first 13 chapters in one afternoon. i want to read more of sila and sunita because they are so cute together. also i got a headache reading about all those girls chasing sila. that was alot of drama. thanks and keep it coming.
Thanks, we'll keep it coming! Chapter 16 will be post by the end of today!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Sorry it didn't go like I'd mention cuz some error had occur on what I was reading so I will post it tomorrow morning....

LOVE SILA & SUNITA...more drama to come...

n_naruk

Wah, I thought there was an update. Got so excited at first. Well, can't wait til you update the next chapter ^_^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Sorry no spoilers this time, but I will give you a clue to ch.17.

Chapter 16: Another Crazy Act

(At the front desk of the company)

“Is Sila in his room?” Aleecha asked.
“Please wait while I phone his room?” the assistant said.
Aleecha waited as the assistant phoned Sila’s room.
“Miss ka, Boss doesn’t seem to be in his room, you can go up to see if Nee is up there, she’ll probably know where Boss went to,” the assistant said.
“Thanks,” Aleecha said as she walked to the elevator.
Aleecha stood by the elevator as it opened and Nee walked out.
“Nee, it’s you, umm is Sila in his room?” Aleecha asked.
“Boss is in the photography department on the 17th floor,” Nee replied.
“Thanks,” Aleecha said as she got in.

(On the 17th Floor)

Aleecha walked out as she heard Bua and Alice’s conversation in the hall. She hid behind a corner, because she didn’t want either one to notice she was there.

“I didn’t hide anything,” Bua said.
“Don’t think that innocent face can fool me,” Alice said, and then yelled, “Sila just haven’t realized the bad side in you yet, this time I’ll make sure he sees how bad you are.”
Alice walked away as she said, “I’m gonna go tell Sila what you did to the broadcaster.”
“Sila will never believe you,” Bua yelled.
Alice took out the handkerchief and said, “Look at this, do you remember it.”
“That’s mine,” Bua said as she tried to grab it, and then asked, “How did you get it?!”
“The night me and Sila made love of course, it’s his most praise possession and he decided to give it to me,” Alice said as she snared at Bua.
From the corner, Aleecha was heart broken, her tears started to rumble down her cheeks.
“P’Sila would never give you that handkerchief, he cares about me, he treasures all the stuff I give him,” Bua said.
“Really, then why did he give me this thing of yours, if he really cared about you,” Alice said as she turned to look at Bua again.
Bua just stood and looked at Alice.
“Don’t think I don’t know, I know, and I know a lot about you,” Alice said, “you’re not even Sila’s sister, you’re just someone his family decided to take in as their daughter, they grew you up, they taught you well, they even taught you to fall in love with your own brother too!”
“Sila loves me, he’ll protect me,” Bua said.
“Sila already has a fiancée, it’s too late for you,” Alice replied.
“P’Sila is only with Aleecha because my mom and dad asked him too, but the truth in his heart he doesn’t even care about her,” Bua yelled.
Aleecha turned around as tears rumbles down her cheeks even more; her heart beat very fast, she never thought that Sila only showed he cared because he was told by the elders, she didn’t even know that Bua was Sila’s adopted sister too.
“Yes, and I love Sila, I grew up with him, I loved him and I want to repay back his kindness with my heart and love,” Bua said to Alice.
Alice quickly slapped her and pushed her to the ground, “First time in my life that I saw a sister who thinks so negatively towards her brother!”
While Alice was fighting Bua, one side of her earring suddenly fell off and got caught in Bua’s hair, but neither Bua nor Alice caught sight of it.

“Fah,” the manager said, “Su-Nita has been gone for a long time, you should go check what she is doing.”
“Okay boss!” Fah said then left.

(At the elevator)

“Aleecha,” Nee said as she walked out with some files, “why are you still standing her.”
Aleecha looked at her as she clutched down and grabbed her chest, she seemed out of breath.
“Aleecha, Aleecha are you okay?” Nee asked.
From the corner Nee heard a whole bunch of commotion, she quickly place Aleecha along the wall and runs to find Alice beating up Bua.
From the other side Fah saw them fighting, she didn’t know what to do, she ran back to get Sila and the other people.
“Sila, Sila Alice is beating up Bua!” Fah yelled as she came in.
Sila and the co-workers quickly run after Fah.
Nee tried to pull Alice off of Bua. Alice pushed Nee away as the handkerchief flew off her hand and landed on the ground on the other side.
Fah, Sila and the others came running in. Sila and Mr. Numwit pulled Alice off of Bua as the other helped Bua up.
“Let me go Sila, let me go!” Alice yelled.
Bua tired to brush her hair as the piece of Alice’s earring poked her finger. She took it out and realized it was Alice’s earring.
Dao noticed the handkerchief by the side of her foot, as no one was watching she quietly picks it up and stuffed it in her pocket.
“Alice!” Sila called her, “can you stop this craziness already, and I’m tired of seeing you always beating up people around my work place.”
“Sila,” Alice said as she pulled away from him, “why are you always blaming me, I didn’t do anything wrong.”
Sila looked at Nee, “Nee explain to me what happened here.”
“Boss, I don’t know I just came from down stairs with the file and saw Aleecha by the elevator,” Nee stopped and then quickly said, “Boss Aleecha is still by the elevator, she seemed exhausted.”
Sila quickly ran over as Aleecha slightly got up. Sila helped her up.
“Aleecha, are you okay?” Sila asked.
Aleecha pulled her arm away from Sila and asked, “Are you okay, are you okay, is that all you ever ask?”
“Aleecha is there something wrong?” Sila asked with hesitation.
“If you don’t want to be engaged, you could’ve said before I decided to take you into my heart,” Aleecha said as tears rumbled down her cheeks.
Sila turned her towards him and said, “Aleecha, I don’t understand what you are saying.”
“I’ve thought that your kindness towards me was our warm feelings for each other, but I misunderstood, I misunderstood you, you never had a heart towards me, you never did, you only lied to me, you lied to me to make me feel special like you had loved me too, but today I realized that all this time, you had kept someone else in your heart each time you were with me,” Aleecha said as tears ran down even more, she quickly pushed Sila away as Sila grabbed hold of her hand.
“Aleecha,” Sila said.
“Please let go of me if you’re just doing this to keep away from your stress,” Aleecha said as she quickly ran off.
Sila stood there as his eyes being to water with tears, he have hurt someone who was innocent, someone who never meant any harm to him.
The co-workers started a commotion about what was happening, one wonder one way, while the other was saying something else.
Sila turned around and yelled at his employees, “What are all you guys standing here for, don’t you have work to do!”
“Sorry boss, sorry,” the employees said as they all ran off back to work.
An employee quickly ran up as she stopped and took a look at all the people then unlocked the door to the rest room. The employee walked in as she saw that the bathroom was tied with a cloth to the window. “What is the bathroom broken, gosh I need to go badly,” the employee said.
“Help…help,” Su-Nita said from inside, “is someone out there, please help me, I’m in here.”
Su-Nita was exhausted after all that yelling and screaming; she didn’t even have the breath to say anything more.
Outside the bathroom, the employee was scared and thought, “Am I hearing noises?”
The employee quickly ran out and bumped into Mr. Numwit.
“Watch where you are going,” Mr. Numwit said.
“Sir…sir, I heard noise coming from the restroom, the restroom is haunted,” the employee said.
“Are you crazy?” Mr. Numwit answered back.
“No, the bathroom was tied with a cloth, and voices are coming out,” the employee answered.
Bua knew and Alice knew who was in there, Sila, Fah and everyone else barged into the main door and walked in to find the restroom door tied up with a piece of cloth to the window.
“Who did this?!” Sila asked angrily.
They all were as questioned as he was.
Sila then heard a little low voice coming out, “Helppp…is someone…out there…please help…I’m in here.”
As Sila listened to the last bit of the voice as he quickly untied the cloth and opened the door to find Su-Nita on the floor. She was scared and exhausted and out of breath. Fah and everyone else noticed it was Su-Nita who got locked in there.
Sila quickly got down and hold her face as he called, “Nita, Su-Nita, can you here me?!”
Su-Nita looked up at him with half her eyes closed, “Jack Jack…is it you.”
“It’s me; it’s me, are you okay?” Sila asked her again.
Su-Nita smiled at him then her head fell on his shoulder.
“Nita, Su-Nita,” Sila said as he quickly carried her. Sila was frighten and scared that something had happened to her. Sila carried her out as he called Nee.
“Nee go get my car,” Sila said.
Su-Nita gently pulled her arm away from Sila’s neck and said, “Sila, you don’t have to, I’m fine.”
“Su-Nita, are you okay,” Fah and the other asked.
“Sila, please set me down,” Su-Nita said.
“Let’s go find a chair then I’ll set you down,” Sila said as he carried her back to the photography room.
Bua was scared, Alice was quiet happy, she quickly walked passed Bua and said, “I guess I’ll go tell Sila, so he can forgive me and pass the burden on to you this time.” Alice smiled away.
Bua was scared, she held her hands together, and she clutched it so tight that Alice’s earring that caught on her hair poked her. She looked at it then smiled.

Sila sat Su-Nita on a chair as Fah brought her a cup of water.
“How did you end up locked in the bathroom?” Fah asked.
“I don’t know, when I tried to open the door again, it was stuck,” Su-Nita replied.
Alice walked forward, “Sila I know how Su-Nita got locked in there, do you want to know.”
Sila and everyone looked at her as she said, “Someone followed Su-Nita when she went to the restroom, and that someone was the one that locked her in there.”
“So who is that person?” Nee asked.
“Who else but,” Alice wasn’t finished as Bua ran in saying.
“P’Sila, P’Sila I found this outside the restroom.
Sila took it and said, “A piece of earring.”
Everyone looked around, to see if any other had lost a side.
Alice quickly noticed it was her pair, but how, how did Bua get it. “Shoot, my plan is ruin, if Sila finds out that it’s my pair, he’ll blame me for this,” Alice thought.
She quickly pulled off the other half as Dao walks over.
“Alice, what do you have in your hand, it looks like the other pair of earring I see,” Dao said.
Alice looked at her, Dao only used her to get her out first, and how stupid was she to have believed Dao in the first place.
“Alice what is in your hand?” Sila asked.
“I don’t have anything,” Alice answered. She was scared.
Dao quickly pulled the earring away from Alice’s hand and said, “Sila it looks just like that one.” Dao showed it to them.
Sila walks over and compare the two, then looked to Alice, and said, “Alice, I’m sorry, but this time I can’t forgive you.”
“Sila I didn’t do it, Bua, Bua did it,” Alice yelled.
“Stop blaming others for your doing, just leave now.” Sila said.
“Sila, Sila, you have to understand me, you have to believe me,” Alice said.
Sila looks at her and yelled, “Just go home already, I’m tired of hearing you!”
Tears ran down Alice’s cheeks, she slapped Sila’s face and said in tears, “You don’t have to force me to go away, I will go…I will go, and from today on, I QUIT!” Then Alice ran off crying.
Su-Nita got up to Sila and said, “Sila, listen to me, I believed Alice didn’t do this. Alice and I don’t have a grudge against each other, we hardly know each other, and this is the first time we met face to face.”
Sila looked at Su-Nita, as Su-Nita said, “Sila I think it’s not Alice who made the mistake, it’s you, as a boss you should listen to both sides stories before you set eyes to judge, by that you just killed off the innocent.”
Sila looked at Su-Nita as Su-Nita walked away.
“Fah lets go,” Su-Nita said as they all left.
Sila, Nee, Bua and some other workers were left in the room.
“P’Sila, don’t listen to what Su-Nita said, what you did was right,” Bua said.
“Shut up! Su-Nita was right, it’s me who made the mistake, it was always me, I started everything, but in the end I blamed someone else,” Sila said as he walked away.
“P’Sila,” Bua called, but Sila kept walking.

(At Aleecha’s house)

“Madame, Aleecha is home?” a servant said.
Aleecha walked into the living room.
Mrs. Buaunawti asked, “Sweetie, what happened, you look sad?”
“Mom,” Aleecha said as she walks over and hugged her mom, tears ran down her cheeks.
“Sweetie,” Mrs. Buaunawti said, she was worried and asked, “What is wrong, why are you crying?”
“Mom,” Aleecha sniffed, “Sila doesn’t love me.”
“Honey, don’t talk nonsense with me,” Mrs. Buaunawti said.
“Its true mom,” Aleecha cried to her, “Sila loves someone else, he only treats me like a friend or sister, but mom but I really like him.”
“Sweetie, sweetie, cheer up,” Mrs. Buaunawti said, “I’ll go and talk with the Chaisuwan about this, now go up stairs and wash up.”
Aleecha pulled away from her mom as she walked to the stairs to her room. She sat down on the floor as she thought about how nice Sila was too her. She cried as she said to herself, “If only I was like other girls, if only I didn’t have this sickness, then I could be with you, and probably you would at least see me in your vision.”

(At the club)

Vie made his way to the counter as his friends stayed behind.
“Two cups of beer,” Vie told the workers.
Vie turns around and noticed Alice on the other side. He walks over to her and asked, “Hey beautiful, what are you doing here today?”
Alice answered, “Too loosen up some stress.”
“Can I join you?” Vie asked.
“I don’t need any accompany right now,” Alice answered angrily as she drink the glass of beer.
“Hey, cool yourself down, tell me what is wrong, if I can help, I will,” Vie said.
“You won’t understand, no one understands,” Alice said.
“No one does but me, I will listen to you,” Vie said, “I’m willing to stay and listen to every bit or words you have to say, just say it.”
Alice looked at Vie; her eyes rumbles with tears as Vie scoot over and grabbed her hand.
“Hey beautiful,” Vie said nicely, “I’ll stay here and listen to what ever you have to say, or if you want you can just cried on my shoulder, you don’t have to pay a fee at all.”
Vie smiled at Alice as she lay on his shoulder and cried. Vie placed his hand on her shoulder and said, “Cry, cry as much as you want I won’t stop you, I’ll stay her and comfort you, don’t worry.”
Alice put her arms around Vie as she went on crying.

(At Alice’s house)

Alice and Vie were in his car
“Thanks Vie,” Alice said.
“No problem at all, when you need me just calls, I’ll be there,” Vie answered.
Alice smiled, then moved forward to Vie and gave him a slight kiss on the cheek, “Thanks Vie.” Then she opened the door and walked out.
Vie lowered the window and asked, “So does this mean something?”
Alice smiled and said, “It’s a thank you gift from me.”
“Okay then, bye,” Vie’s smile turned into a frown.
“But is also means that I have accepted a friend,” Alice said.
“But I want to be more than friend,” Vie asked like a little baby.
Alice gave a giggle and said, “Maybe someday.”
Vie smiled again then said, “Bye beautiful, I’ll see you around.”
Then he drove off.
Alice smiled as his car turned the corner and said, “When it comes to that day and Sila doesn’t accept me, Vie you’ll be the first one I turn to.”
As Alice turned around her phone ringed, “Hello,” she answered.
“Alice, this is Sila, do you have some free time tomorrow at noon, I want to talk with you about something,” Sila said.
“Okay, where at?” Alice asked.

(At Dao’s house)

Dao was in her room again, she wrote about what happened that day in her diary. She wrote about her plans to get Sila to be hers. She wrote what Bua did to Su-Nita, her lying to get Alice involved, and everything that happen. One thing that neither Alice nor Bua knows was that she was even there and heard every signal bit of their words that they said. And everything she heard from starting to end was all in her diary.

(At Peung’s Condo)

Her phone ringed as she went to pick it up.
“Hello,” Peung answered.
“Do you mind if I come over tomorrow?” Sila asked.
“I have a lot of orders to fill up tomorrow, if you don’t mind you could come,” Peung replied.
“I’ll see you tomorrow then,” Sila said then hung up.
Peung hung up as she thought, “What’s up with Sila lately, he seems so weird?”

(At Sila’s House)

Sila walked in and up to his room. He threw his keys on his table and lay down on his bed. He looked at his ceiling then got back up as the other pair of glass slipper shined in his eyes. Sila walks up and looked at it as a knock came upon his door.
“Come in,” Sila said.
Bua walks in and said, “P’Sila, I have a question to ask you?”
“What is it Bua?” Sila asked.
“Umm, can I have the handkerchief I gave to you back?” Bua asked.
“Why do you want it all suddenly?” Sila asked her.
Bua looked at him as she looked down and said, “I just, umm I just wanted to wash it for you, it may have been dirty and dusty over the years, and I just wanted to wash it for you.”
Sila smiled and answered, “Okay, I’ll go see if it’s in my coat.”
Sila walks to his coat hanged in his closet as he searched for the handkerchief. While Bua was hoping that the handkerchief Alice had wasn’t hers. She was frightened as Sila searches for it.
Sila searched his coat then the pockets and then his pants, but the handkerchief was no where to be found.
Sila turns around and said, “I think I miss placed it somewhere.”
“Are you sure you didn’t give it away to someone?” Bua asked suddenly.
Sila looked at her weirdly and replied, “I wouldn’t do that to the things you give me, it’s probably somewhere in my laundry or some of my other clothes, or maybe at my office.”
“It’s okay, when you find it, you can give it to me to wash it for you,” Bua said.
“Okay, I will,” Sila said.
“Good night,” Bua said as she left back to her room.
In Bua’s room, she was scared, she sat on her bed and thought, “What if P’Sila really did give it to Alice? It can’t be that P’Sila loves her more, it can’t. I have to get that handkerchief back from Alice before P’Sila finds out about all of this.”

(Next Day at Peung’s Shop)

It was the weekends. Sila came over and helped Peung with her orders.
“Is this how you cut it?” Sila asked.
“No, like this,” Peung said as she showed him.
“How do you tie a bow?” Sila asked.
Peung walks over and taught him again.
Every time Sila made a mistake, Peung would walk over and help him. They spend their time busily finishing up the orders as twelve o’clock strike.
“Sila, are you almost done with that one?” Peung asked.
“Almost, just need some finishing touches,” Sila replied, and then answered, “Ok, I’m done.”
He then walks over to Peung and gave her the bouquet as Peung noticed his hands were bleeding a little after all the rose cutting.
“Sila,” Peung said as she grabbed his hand. Then quickly took some tissue paper and put it on Sila’s hand as she ran to get the first aid kit.
She helped bandaged Sila’s hand as Sila waited patiently. Sila looked at her as she looked up and said, “I’m done, your hand is now bandaged well.”
“Thanks,” Sila said with a smile.
“It’s okay, I shouldn’t have made you cut those torn anyways,” Peung replied as she got up to put the first aid kit away.
“Peung,” Sila said, “if only people in the world were like Sunshine and you, then this world would be a peaceful one.”
Peung sat back down and asked, “Sila, is there something one your mind?”
“No,” Sila said, “thanks for letting me spend my day here, it’s very peaceful.”
“No problems at all, you’re always welcome here,” Peung replied.
“I think I’ll go now, I have a meeting with a model at noon,” Sila said.
“But it’s a Saturday, you still have work too?” Peung asked.
“Just to apologize about something,” Sila said.
“Okay then, I’ll see you around,” Peung replied, “Oh wait, takes this bouquet with you.”
“Thanks, bye,” Sila said as he left the shop with the bouquet.

(At the Restaurant)

Sila was in the reserved room waiting for Alice as the waiter directed her to the table.
“What did you want to talk with me about?” Alice asked as she sat down.
Sila looks at her and said, “Yesterday after you left, I thought about what I’ve said, and what I’ve done, I’m sorry, it was me who made the mistake not you.”
Alice looks at him as her eyes began to water, and asked, “I’m always at fault, it was always me, I’m always the one who wants to start trouble, that’s all you ever said, and now you want to apologize.”
“Alice, I’m really sorry, after you slapped me yesterday, someone told me something, and it made me realize I was the one who was wrong all along, it was never you nor was it anybody else,” Sila said.
“Don’t try to cheer me up, it’s not gonna work, I’m already hurt enough,” Alice said.
“I just want us to become good friends again, I want to gain your trust back, and now I want to listen to what you have to say, I know you weren’t the person who locked Su-Nita up in the restroom,” Sila said.
Alice looks at him and said, “Do you really believe me? Do you really believe that I didn’t do it?”
“Su-Nita told me, and then I realize, you and Su-Nita don’t even know each other, you wouldn’t go around locking up random people in the restroom,” Sila said.
Alice looks at him and finally had a slight smiled along her face, then said, “I’m not mad at you, I’m just upset because nobody ever believes what I have to say.”
“Take me as a friend and I’ll listen to what ever you have to say, as a Boss it’s my responsibility to make sure all my employees are happy with their job and rights,” Sila said.
Alice looks at him and laughed as he laughed too, then she stopped and asked, “Sila do you want to know who really locked Su-Nita up in the restroom?”
Sila stopped laughing as he looked at Alice, “I don’t want to talk about that anymore, lets just order our food and eat up.”
Alice looks at him then smiled as she thought to herself, “Sila, I don’t know how you’re gonna feel like if you knew your sister was behind this and if you knew that she loved you too.”
Sila pull out the bouquet from the chair beside him and gave it to Alice. Alice was happy that Sila finally understood her. They order their food and ate up. Sila and Alice left the restaurant as they each left to their cars.

(At the Chaisuwan’s House)

The Buaunawti came to discuss about the engagement. The Chaisuwan and Buaunawti chatted as they waited for Sila. Bua was outside waiting for Sila as Aleecha sat inside with her parents. Sila’s car came through the parking as he parked.
“P’Sila,” Bua said as she quickly ran up to him.
“What is it Bua?” Sila asked.
“The Buaunawti are here, they seemed pretty mad,” Bua said.
Sila walked into the house to find Aleecha and her parents there.
“Hello Uncle, Auntie and Aleecha,” Sila greeted them.
“Hello Sila,” Mr. and Mrs. Buaunawti greeted him, but Aleecha.
“Sila, the Buaunawti wants to tell you something,” Mr. Chaisuwan said.
“What is it dad?” Sila asked.
“Just sit down and you will know,” Mrs. Chaisuwan added.
Sila sat down as Bua sat with their mom.
Sila looked at all of them as Mr. Buaunawti said, “Sila, we hope you don’t mind, Aleecha want to cancel this engagement of yours.”
Sila looked at Aleecha and said, “I don’t understand Uncle, can you explain it again.”
“Sila,” Aleecha said, “I came today to return the engagement, I opened a path for you to choose for yourself, I don’t want you to feel like we are all closing your way.”
“Aleecha, what are you saying?” Sila asked.
“I’m happy to come here today to return the engagement, you are now free, you don’t have to worry about me or about having a fiancée anymore,” Aleecha said.
Sila got up and grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.
“Son,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
“Honey, let them discuss it on their own,” Mr. Chaisuwan said.
Bua watched as Sila took Aleecha away and quiet got up and followed them, but was stopped by her mom.
Outside Sila had a chat with her.
“Aleecha, can you explain to me why you wanted to return the engagement? Sila asked.
“What is happiness without love, what is life without breath, what is a glass when it’s stained with pain? Sila I asked you can you tell me?” Aleecha asked him.
“Someone asked me the same question too, but I couldn’t answer it to her?” Sila replied.
“Who is her?” Aleecha asked.
Sila looked at her then said calmly, “A friend of mine.”
Aleecha looked at him and said, “Sila, I know you can’t see me through this glass, though I had endure that happiness with you, but still it was hard for me to break through the glass, so I rather leave then try and hurt myself again. Sila you are a human as I am, we all have our paths, so you are free to do what you want.”
Sila turns towards her, “Aleecha, if I ever did something wrong to you, I’m sorry. But you are a great sister to me, if only I hadn’t met her, then I could have placed you in my heart.”
Aleecha’s tears dropped, as she asked, “Sila, if you don’t mind can you tell me who this person in your heart is?”
“I don’t know who she is also; she creeps like a shadow in me, every time I tried to trace her movement, it looks as if I’m pulling further away from her,” Sila said.
“Is this person Alice?” Aleecha asked.
Sila looks at her, and said, “Alice is a great friend though I hardly know her; she is a nice person, but her mood changes very fast. At times she can also be a sweet person.”
“Sila, whoever is hidden in your heart, I just wish that you’ll get to meet her soon and I hope she understands and love you too,” Aleecha said.
Sila turned around and hugged Aleecha, “Aleecha, you’re the most generous person I’ve met in my whole life, there are many men out there in this world that are still waiting for you, I’m sorry if I can’t be one of them, but I know you’ll find someone better than me,” Sila said as he lets go of her.
“Thanks Sila,” Aleecha said, “can I hug you one last time.”
Sila hugged her again as tears ran down her cheeks, then she pulled away.
Aleecha walked away as Sila looks at her, she thought to herself, “Sila how can I forget you, you were my first love, and will be the only one I love,” as she walks pass the bush, she clutched down and grabbed her chest, she was out of breath again and this time she fainted.
Sila looked at Aleecha as he noticed that she collapsed and quickly ran over. Sila grabbed her and carried her passed Bua as he asked her, “Bua, go tell Uncle and Auntie that I’m taking Aleecha to the hospital.”
“Okay P’Sila,” Bua said as she ran inside.
Sila placed Aleecha in his car as he drove off to the hospital.

(At the hospital)

They waited outside as the doctor walked out.
“Is my daughter okay?” asked Mr. and Mrs. Buaunawti.
“You daughter is in serious condition, she needs a heart transplant as soon as possible,” the doctor replied.
Mrs. Buaunawti burst out in tears as she cried and Mr. Buaunawti tried to comfort her.
“We are trying our best right now to do all we can, your daughter may not exceed through this month if she doesn’t have a heart transplant,” the doctor said.
“Is there anything you can do right now?” Sila asked.
“All we can do right now is let her rest well and be happy until we find a heart,” the doctor said.
“How soon can that be?” Mr. Buaunawti asked.
“I don’t know, some takes weeks, while some takes months or so even years,” the doctor said.
Sila pulled the doctor shirt and said, “You said she only will exceed through this month, how can she wait that long.”
Mr. Chaisuwan quickly pulled Sila away.
“Sorry doctor,” Mr. Chaisuwan said.
“We will try our best to help her stay until we can find a heart for her,” the doctor said then left.
Mr. and Mrs. Buaunawti walked into the room as their daughter Aleecha slept there on the bed. She was very pale, the ivy fluid was running through her left armed. Sila and his family walked in too as they all looked at her.
Sila came and grabbed her hand as his eyes water with tears and he said, “Aleecha, wake up, I’m sorry for all the things I did to hurt you, please wake up.”
“Aleecha, my daughter,” Mrs. Buaunawti cried, “wake up sweetie.”
Mrs. Buaunawti looks to Sila then said, “Sila.”
Sila looks at her as she got on her knees, “Sila, I beg you, please help my daughter, you are the only person left that can help save her, please she is my only daughter in the whole world, please help her.”
“Auntie, get up, you don’t have to do this,” Sila said.
“If you don’t promise me, I won’t get up,” Mrs. Buaunawti said.
Mr. Buaunawti, Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan plus Bua were all staring at them.
“Auntie I promise, I promise, I’ll marry Aleecha when she awakens,” Sila said.
“Thanks Sila, thank you,” Mrs. Buaunawti said as she got up.
Bua had tears in her eyes; Sila was set free and now he agrees to marry Aleecha. “What can I do to stop this? What can I do?” Bua thought.
They all left, but Sila. He stayed in the room with Aleecha that night.

(The Next Day)

It was a Sunday morning and Sila was in the hospital watching Aleecha. The sunbeam shines through the window, Aleecha awoken by the warmth of the rays and found Sila right by her side.
“Sila,” Aleecha called.
Sila awoke by her voice as he rose.
“Aleecha are you feeling better?” Sila asked.
“Where am I?” Aleecha asked.
“You fainted yesterday and I took you to the hospital,” Sila replied.
She look to Sila and said, “Then you know about, my…my…”
“Why did you hide it from me?” Sila asked.
“Because I know you’ll hate me because I’m just some sick person who always gets sick,” Aleecha said.
Sila took her hand and said, “I’m sorry about what I said yesterday, from now on, I promise to you, I’ll love you and only you.”

2 B Continue...Chapter 17

CLUE 2 Next Chapter...Take a guess who will be saying the following phrase.
Chapter 17: "IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM NO ONE CAN"

n_naruk

That was a super LONG chapter! But it was really good! So much dramas! Most of the chapter got me pissed off then happy and smiley and then sad towards the end when the doctor said that Aleecha needed a heart transplant or else she'll die. Bua is just too darn evil for blaming Alice for locking up Sunita in the restroom. But that slap from Alice and some words from Sunita sure does made him wake up about what's real and what not. Dao's keeping a diary of everything dealing with Sila and the many girls incident around him. I have a feeling in the end, that's how everyone's going to find out the true side of Bua, from Dao's diary. Vie is such a sweet heart. He let Alice cried on his shoulder and took care of her. Vie likes Alice =) Hopefully Alice will see that instead of still being stuck to Sila. And so Sila agrees to marry Aleecha after all. Isn't it ironic how Aleecha is the 2nd person that questioned Sila about the glass stained with pain wonder if he'll ever find the answer to that. I wish that there was more scenes with Sila instead of with him having dramas with his many "girlfriends" it's so much headaches. LOL.

But omg, that hint for the next chapter...I'm aiming that towards Bua all the way! Maybe I'm wrong? LOL. Can't wait to find out who that phrase is from!

lakorn89

sarNie Egg
I think it's Bua who said that because she said it before but it could also be Dao. Somehow I feel that those two are the evil ones in here based on how their characters have been acting. I guess we'll have to read and find out. Loving it! Thanks!

jeeja

Wow, super long! But super interesting.
Finally a rocks hits Sila's head, good thing Sunita made him realize.
What can we say huh, but just loving the drama.
I feel so sorry for Aleecha, that girl is so kind and she's ending up with a sickness.
Sorry, but Sila is just a jerk, lol but a hot one. heehee.
Can't wait to see how Su-Nita n the other girls will react to this.
Seems like our prince and cinderella are distance, but hopefully we get a sweet scene of them in the next chapter.:D

Interesting, blood running phrase. lol, If i can't have him no one can.
My guessing will be either Dao or Bua. yup those two are pretty crazy.
But i have a feeling something bad will happen in the next chapter.

You need to update soon, we are going crazy here too! lol, HEHEE!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Starting from chapter 17 and on, the mystery behind Su-Nita's father's debt, and the light going off during the play (Cinderella Play) will be slowly revealing along with Bua's evil side.

Pearl said the next few chapters will be confusing so I'm just giving you a little heads up in case you go wondering why certain things are happening.

Great guessing but here's another clue to Chapter 17.

My prince charming was you; it was you who I had waited for all these years.