Glot Pet Jet See

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Ukaneen plays older then him...Ukaneen was like 13-14..He's already a big kid in the story..So when Suriyawong grew up to be in his teens..Ukaneen was basically already a somewhat old guy lol...Well not exactly old but you know what I mean...

sarN

sarNie Granny
KwanFah2 said:
does anybody know the girl who played Jeckalang? she also played nang ek in Sano Noi Ruen Ngam
[post="95705"][/post]​

she was also in "Jun Tah Koh Lope" lol with Boy and in "Sano Noi Ruen Ngam" she was also with Boy

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
she was also in "Jun Tah Koh Lope" lol with Boy and in "Sano Noi Ruen Ngam" she was also with Boy
[post="95802"][/post]​
wasn't she also in manee nopa gaow? I don't think she was a n'ek but one of the girls from that one all-girls kindom.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
boranl37 said:
wasn't she also in manee nopa gaow? I don't think she was a n'ek but one of the girls from that one all-girls kindom.
[post="96300"][/post]​
yea she was teh one that likes sangsuree with curly hair

sarN

sarNie Granny
she in lots of lakorn ! i think she cute though i like her as the n'rair den teh N"K lol

this lakorn was awhile back..what do the seven little boys look like now?? anyone know?? they should be in their late teens or maybe even early twenties right..but i think more of late teens..

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh thank you sarn for uploading this lakorn. I love this lakorn when I was little. The orginal beats the new one anytime of the day.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
just want to tell ya im uploading dis lakorn i just post eps 1 in the archineve
[post="96597"][/post]​
Hi, I'm new to this website and really want to watch the movie ... my problem is - how/where can I download it? I know it's a dumb question to many of you... :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, i'm so happy that this la korn has been upload. Thanks sarn.can you please tell me what episode they grow up? Thanks so much. i especially like Akanee, Karagade, Tuesday couple. :D it's one of my favorite l akorn but that time i was young don't remember that much. i wanna watch it again. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oops i just found out his name is Akanin not Akanee my bad that's how long ago it was that i saw this la korn. but i know i like Akanin and Karagade a lot. i like the villian more than pra aek. :p

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i really wouldnt mind if Galakaide ended up with Akhanin rather than Weelathep. But my favorite couple is the thursday couple with Tummatorn and Lernkeaw. And i realli luv Juntawong!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i finally get to watch the esp. where the grow up. pek and nek are very cute. pek think that fon is a guy. fon didnt really know how do magic and stuff. like she cant act on that part. about yam was cute. but she dont match those clothes. i dont like their clothes inthis lakorn. nek clothes is ugly. gosh wish they went back to the old style. after cant wait to watch the other couple that will coming up.