Glot Pet Jet See

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
sw33txkay said:
i loved Weelathep when he was young. he was mean, evil, and oh so damn cute!! :wub: :D
[post="114592"][/post]​
Yeah, i thought the little Weelathep and Juntawong were the cutest. But they all were very cute with chubby cheeks!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
boranl37 said:
yeah, i really wouldnt mind if Galakaide ended up with Akhanin rather than Weelathep. But my favorite couple is the thursday couple with Tummatorn and Lernkeaw. And i realli luv Juntawong!
[post="114285"][/post]​
oooppp!! wrong section.. i'm confuse that why.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this lakorn u never get sick and tired of watching it cause it has some good scene and actors/actress in t here i miss them all wish they come back and act i know p-tik still here and tik k

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I rewatch this from sarnuploading and realized that Akanee's hair style at first is like traditional kind or like the seven kor guys, but why they change to the ugly look. also it seems like the girls who play khagreng at first is not the same one later because the voice is diffeent. or that just me.

Twilight

sarNie Egg
i LOVEEE this lakorn. & like wut some of u guys said this lakorn never gets boring. i watched it over and over like a thousand times already LOL :lol: and it had a good plot...it also didnt drag and their clothes was nice...too bad lakorns nowadays have weird hair-styles & clothing....and they drag, such as kula saen suay and kror guy yasit -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have too much tape in my storage room . I want to get rid of "Gro Pet Jet See" , it's the originals 20 tapes with label, box & everything. I'll willing to sell it at $35 , first come first serve .

yak

sarNie Adult
i have too much tape in my storage room . I want to get rid of "Gro Pet Jet See" , it's the originals 20 tapes with label, box & everything. I'll willing to sell it at $35 , first come first serve .
Aw.. To bad their not in Khmer.. I know you have it in Khmer also, but I'm looking for the one that the Eagle people dubbed..

sarN

sarNie Granny
I had only the Thai audio & the Khmer version but not Eagle Production. The one in tape i want to get rid are in Thai audio . I just happen to have to much tapes all pile up and need to make space.

mia07

Introvert
How's the quality of the movie? If it's still in great shape, I would like it because I'm looking for it, too. ^_^ And if possible, can I buy it for $30 or $32?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok, $32 . Just mailing 20 tape is about $10 buck :p . My paypal email is sarnworld@hotmail.com . I have some more originals tapes of boran lakorn to throw out but my friends had ask for them already .

mia07

Introvert
Ok, $32 . Just mailing 20 tape is about $10 buck :p . My paypal email is sarnworld@hotmail.com . I have some more originals tapes of boran lakorn to throw out but my friends had ask for them already .
How's the quality like? Still in good shape? =) Yeah I noticed mailing tapes cost around that much because a friend mailed me Kaew Na Mah in VHS and I looked at the price, too.