Glot Pet Jet See

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well you see the reason why Ukaneen turned bad was because he was around those bad soldiers and his mom brain washed him. That's why he hated both Tik and her son.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Well you see the reason why Ukaneen turned bad was because he was around those bad soldiers and his mom brain washed him. That's why he hated both Tik and her son.
[post="14718"][/post]​

awwww...that means he wasn't always bad..probably didn't even want to...and even somehow turned "good" at the end. But his mom was evil. Now I guess I could wonder why his mom was evil but that would be getting too far into it. :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
His mom brained washed him? really i didn't know that..! But yeah i hated his hair in glot pit jed see though...it was tooo even and evathing was too perfit..and there was no lil puff in the front..so it looked kinda werid!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i thought you guys know that she brainwashed him since it's obvious she did...just look at her face expression... putting on magic on him to do something bad.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
His mom brained washed him? really i didn't know that..! But yeah i hated his hair in glot pit jed see though...it was tooo even and evathing was too perfit..and there was no lil puff in the front..so it looked kinda werid!
[post="15248"][/post]​

LOL...it looked like a bowl was put on his head. He looked like one of those lunch ladies who have hairnets on their heads. But yea, he didn't have a couple of stray hairs hanging out from behind his head. It looked wierd. :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
BaBeeLaiLai said:
[post="15248"][/post]​
You know the reason why he had to have that kinda hair? Well you see they put fake hair on him because he has lack of hair. He doesn't have enough hair to put up like he rest of the guys.
:p

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
You know the reason why he had to have that kinda hair? Well you see they put fake hair on him because he has lack of hair. He doesn't have enough hair to put up like he rest of the guys.
:p
[post="15297"][/post]​

does this mean they all had really loooong hair? :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No no lol. They didn't have long hair. You know how guys have bangs. Not ugly bangs now lol. Yea that's how there hair were. The guys hair are thick and they can put it up. But Art (Ukaneen) in Glor Petch they put fake hair on him because he doesn't have that kinda hair. He has less hair and they can't put it up like the rest of the guys. They putted it up once but it was to flat. You see in Bua Gaew Bua Tong they had his hair down and just stuck a bun on his head. He doesn't have enough hair.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
No no lol. They didn't have long hair. You know how guys have bangs. Not ugly bangs now lol. Yea that's how there hair were. The guys hair are thick and they can put it up. But Art (Ukaneen) in Glor Petch they put fake hair on him because he doesn't have that kinda hair. He has less hair and they can't put it up like the rest of the guys. They putted it up once but it was to flat. You see in Bua Gaew Bua Tong they had his hair down and just stuck a bun on his head. He doesn't have enough hair.
[post="15423"][/post]​
you know there's having some special shampoo to make it thicker. LOL :lol: so he should try it. it's mane n tails..that's what i used. :rolleyes: :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...That's funny. Why won't you go donate it to him then lol. But it's to late now because I saw an old picture of him and he's bald. :ph34r:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
lol...That's funny. Why won't you go donate it to him then lol. But it's to late now because I saw an old picture of him and he's bald. :ph34r:
[post="15556"][/post]​
he's what?! :eek: can you post it here?? you know i LOVE my long hair.. i just couldn't get haircut seriously. unless i feel needing one...but hair has to be stay the almost same of length! since i'm really loving the layers. :rolleyes: :lol:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="15556"][/post]​

omg its so weird to watch old lakorns and know that all the people in them are old and different looking now. :(

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg...hahaha i wanna see the pix! oh well he's kute no matter what..i remember him in Pee Kra Suay.and i think he was hot in that movie...!

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I loVe that Movie. I just hope the remake is as good as the old one and hopefully they dont make it all long it gets boring after a while.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
omg its so weird to watch old lakorns and know that all the people in them are old and different looking now. :(
[post="15761"][/post]​
yeah i know! <_< i hate it when it happened. :huh:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
So their still remaking this lakorn? i thought they weren't doin it nomore..or was it just that it's not gonna be after kula sang suay?

der052

sarNie Juvenile
It was so sad when Ukaning died protecting Kalakid! I love Veelatep but I also love Ukaning! Darn Kalakid, I know who she loves and she understands Ukaning better at the end! I cried during that part!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah meeh tooo..akanin was really bad and evil..but he was true to kalakid and his love was so strong for her...thats what i love bout him...man too bad he died...i didn't really mind kalakid being with him..if only he was able to become bad..but i think it ws koo that she had his kid and he died though and she got with VeelaTep..it made it a lil more satisfying for those that loved akanin!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
geesh i hated that akanin bitch... but hes really cute thou... anyways. the only i liked about him is his love for galakade.. thats it.. other then that.. i hate akanin... but i have to admit.. i love it wen he died.. and became a good person.. if only he became a good person before that... .. but i still hate akanin.. :p