Glot Pet Jet See

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
tangmoe said:
geesh i hated that akanin bitch... but hes really cute thou... anyways. the only i liked about him is his love for galakade.. thats it.. other then that.. i hate akanin... but i have to admit.. i love it wen he died.. and became a good person.. if only he became a good person before that... .. but i still hate akanin.. :p
[post="16047"][/post]​

Can someone explain that part when Karakate chooses Ahkanin over Veelathep again? Someone told me but i completely forgot. It's like she forgot that he's bad, and he killed her dad, and raped her, and then she chooses him and when he's dying she's crying over him. And I didn't know how he turned good. Gahhh I wish I could really understand thai. :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
SecretAgent said:
Can someone explain that part when Karakate chooses Ahkanin over Veelathep again? Someone told me but i completely forgot. It's like she forgot that he's bad, and he killed her dad, and raped her, and then she chooses him and when he's dying she's crying over him. And I didn't know how he turned good. Gahhh I wish I could really understand thai. :p
[post="16054"][/post]​
ahem she didnt choose akanin over veelathep.. she was crying for akanin cause akanin died for her... he died saving her.. soo she kinda feels bad that hes dyeing cause of her.. inside she really loves veelathep..

Muddie Murda

smile...
Thookatha said:
the girl who played jecklin...it's so weird to see her play the jecklin role because she was so prim and proper, and princess-like in juntakolope, sano noi ruen ngahm, and stuff like that. she also played the nang'ek roles in those series. but when she was in glor pet jet see, hell, she was loud and all over the place...haha...and definitely not in the nang'ek role. but, that does show how diverse she can be though.
[post="11542"][/post]​
she is an AMAZING actress....hahaha she suited both proper and annoying/screaming role very well. haha

SecretAgent said:
yeahhhh...and the dad didn't seem to care much. He could have at least gone with the soldiers to see his wife/son go off. And what I didn't get was they were going on a raft...so does that mean they're supposed to get carried out to sea? *scratches head* :blink:
[post="14523"][/post]​
They're suppose to get carried out into the sea and whatever happens to them, happens. I think that's how most of the queens were sent off no? That's how it was in buakaew buatong too no?

SecretAgent said:
wow..was the mom and the son always that evil? They seemed alright in the beginning, but then the mom started doing magic, and somehow the son just turns bad. :huh:
[post="14709"][/post]​
SecretAgent said:
awwww...that means he wasn't always bad..probably didn't even want to...and even somehow turned "good" at the end. But his mom was evil. Now I guess I could wonder why his mom was evil but that would be getting too far into it. :lol:
[post="14865"][/post]​
kitkat said:
i thought you guys know that she brainwashed him since it's obvious she did...just look at her face expression... putting on magic on him to do something bad.
[post="15256"][/post]​
No no no no....she never brainwashed him. You know your mama glares at you when u do something wrong. haha She never casted a spell on him.
The Mama was always bad. The son though, he was a good kid. Even when he was 'adopted' by the king and queen, he was still sweet. He only turned evil when his step bro was born. That caused jealously and greed because he wanted all the attention. Thus, turning him evil. :)
And you might wonder why ahkanin (we need one proper way to spell all their names LOL) still was evil and hating his bro even after he was kicked out of the palace. it's cuz the father still thought of his handicapped son. You can see Ahkanin's rage, jealousy and anger when his father spoke of the other son.

SecretAgent said:
[post="16054"][/post]​
I WISH I COULD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm actually more interested in what their conversation was. heck I couldn't hear cuz the sound wasn't so good, and ahkanin was mumbling and kalakit was hella crying. haha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ahahha wellls muddie.. i think wat the convo was.. is.. umm ahkanin dieing.. and umm karagade was like "why did u do this?" blah blah blah. then he says ummmm"make sure our child dont grow up bad like his papa" blah blah and he dies... i need to rewatch it.. again geesh

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea. Ukaneen was never bad but he did get brainwashed by his mom also. And the jealousy also took over him. Who said his mom put him on a spell anyways? lol..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea. Ukaneen was never bad but he did get brainwashed by his mom also. And the jealousy also took over him. Who said his mom put him on a spell anyways? lol..
[post="16104"][/post]​
brainwash that's the part i hate about lakorns turning them into evil :angry:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
brainwash that's the part i hate about lakorns turning them into evil :angry:
[post="16255"][/post]​
yeah i know.. it's always made me so mad! but at end, i forgive them sometime. LOL

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Well I like it because if they don't have a bad person then the lakorn wouldn't be interesting.
[post="17195"][/post]​
of course duhh. LOL since all the stories have to get these positives and negatives in it to make it an interesting story. :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I know but some people would say that hate it how this and that is like this and all. lol..Like when the pra aek has another wife or something I like it because the lakorn can get interesting you know. So the nang aek can have someone that will fight for the guy. Not exactly like that but for example like Jun Tah Koh Lope or any old lakornpuenbarn that the guy has other wifes. I think it's interesting when it's like that also. Having only 1 wife is boring to me lol...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Kitkat and Ann... spamming again??? lets not tallk about pke having alot of wifes.. and talk about glor pet jet see.... thats wats the thread is for..

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
tangmoe said:
Kitkat and Ann... spamming again??? lets not tallk about pke having alot of wifes.. and talk about glor pet jet see.... thats wats the thread is for..
[post="17391"][/post]​

lol ok. So one thing in the lakorn I was thinking about. That little river thing in the cave. The water that brings people to life. I find it interesting. No one would have died if they used it. But I dont know why Karakate didn't just use the water on her dad again. But I'm guessing that if someone dies for a while, the water wont work. :huh:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
SecretAgent said:
lol ok. So one thing in the lakorn I was thinking about. That little river thing in the cave. The water that brings people to life. I find it interesting. No one would have died if they used it. But I dont know why Karakate didn't just use the water on her dad again. But I'm guessing that if someone dies for a while, the water wont work. :huh:
[post="17393"][/post]​
its because the water works on the body of the dead person.. karakate dad body was buried already ...

sarN

sarNie Granny
tangmoe said:
ahem she didnt choose akanin over veelathep.. she was crying for akanin cause akanin died for her... he died saving her.. soo she kinda feels bad that hes dyeing cause of her.. inside she really loves veelathep..
[post="16061"][/post]​

well, when akanin was dying she when back to dat cave to get dat water to revive him and if she really did revive him does dat mean there a chance she adn akanin might be together since he say before he die for her to take care of their baby and let him/her grow up good unlike him .. so he acutally relize dat he was evil and i think if she would of stay with him .. yeah he prolly change his evil self for her . To bad the water from the cave didnt' revive him back to life lol if it happen i dont think she and veelathep would get together . Though akanin was evil but he truely love her and he go all out to seek her and even aruge wiht his mom for her and it does make scent dat she would cry when he die plus he did relize all his evil deed at the end ..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarN said:
well, when akanin was dying she when back to dat cave to get dat water to revive him and if she really did revive him does dat mean there a chance she adn akanin might be together since he say before he die for her to take care of their baby and let him/her grow up good unlike him .. so he acutally relize dat he was evil and i think if she would of stay with him .. yeah he prolly change his evil self for her . To bad the water from the cave didnt' revive him back to life lol if it happen i dont think she and veelathep would get together . Though akanin was evil but he truely love her and he go all out to seek her and even aruge wiht his mom for her and it does make scent dat she would cry when he die plus he did relize all his evil deed at the end ..
[post="17413"][/post]​
thx sarN hey umm did any of the 7 guys die? just making sure casue i didn't watch the whole thing

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
thx sarN hey umm did any of the 7 guys die? just making sure casue i didn't watch the whole thing
[post="17428"][/post]​
no they didn't.. thanks goodness! all of them got girls except green one...he isn't.. i think he's gay in that lakorn... is he? ;) :huh:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
kitkat said:
no they didn't.. thanks goodness! all of them got girls except green one...he isn't.. i think he's gay in that lakorn... is he? ;) :huh:
[post="17447"][/post]​
no he wasnt gay he was just not ready to start a relationship :)