Glot Pet Jet See

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
LOL black and white guys in GPJS? Which one are they? :blink:
[post="20877"][/post]​
they both good looking hey wasn't the black guy in glot pet jet see the guy in Nam Chai Mae who was p'eak brother? :unsure: not sure :lol: anyways i think only 3 girls is pretty in glot pet

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
the girl that went with the red guy is really pretty.. hahaha i use to think she was the prettist nang'ak for boran lakorns but now adays i see her play nangrai role in modern lakorns... but she was very pretty in boran lakorn!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, this is kind of off the current discussion, but isn't it weird to see the little kid who played younger ahkanin be in all these modern lakorns now...as a grown-up? for example, he was in pleung payu as the guy who raped aump and got her pregnant; the main bad guy.

does anyone know how old he is? i don't remember his real name, so it might be hard to figure out who i'm talking about. he's usually in modern lakorns now. actually, he was also in suriyothai too (as the king of burma or something), but yeah.... ;)

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ holy shidazel!

THAT'S HIM IN PLENG PAYU??!?!!

*Goes back to watch*

actually.. :D can u tell me which epi he was in.. *cough* kinda uhh don't wannna watch the whole thing cuz like....eh ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Muddie MuRda said:
^ holy shidazel!

THAT'S HIM IN PLENG PAYU??!?!!

*Goes back to watch*

actually.. :D can u tell me which epi he was in.. *cough* kinda uhh don't wannna watch the whole thing cuz like....eh ^_^
[post="20977"][/post]​
HAHAHAHA...he was, like, in the whole movie. you know, he's the husband of payu's cousin (the one that knocked her own daughter in the head and blamed it on parichut--aka. aump). the guy that aump is trying to get revenge on. go to the last episode or second to last episode...he kidnaps her, and their daughter (only, he doesn't know that the little girl is his daughter). well, that's him. hehehe

believe it or not, it's been about ten years since glor pet jet see originally aired...and he was at least 14 years old when he did that movie. LOL

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
whoa...... its hard to believe that its him....... come to think of it the kid does look like that guy... but man....... still!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
HAHAHAHA...he was, like, in the whole movie. you know, he's the husband of payu's cousin (the one that knocked her own daughter in the head and blamed it on parichut--aka. aump). the guy that aump is trying to get revenge on. go to the last episode or second to last episode...he kidnaps her, and their daughter (only, he doesn't know that the little girl is his daughter). well, that's him. hehehe

believe it or not, it's been about ten years since glor pet jet see originally aired...and he was at least 14 years old when he did that movie. LOL
[post="21019"][/post]​
ohh my freaking god!! thats him!! omg!! i love that dude!! hes a good actor!! i remember he was pke in this one lakorn back in the old day!! ahahaha... its hard to believe thats him.. he was freakin cute wen he was young :p

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
ok, this is kind of off the current discussion, but isn't it weird to see the little kid who played younger ahkanin be in all these modern lakorns now...as a grown-up? for example, he was in pleung payu as the guy who raped aump and got her pregnant; the main bad guy.

does anyone know how old he is? i don't remember his real name, so it might be hard to figure out who i'm talking about. he's usually in modern lakorns now. actually, he was also in suriyothai too (as the king of burma or something), but yeah.... ;)
[post="20950"][/post]​
wouldn't it be cool to see him play the older version of Ahkanin in a remake of GPJS? Now that would be funny :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Thookatha said:

[post="20950"][/post]​
what that little boy that play Ahkanin was in aump and oil lakorn right now wouldn't the little boy be like around 25 years old? cause he was like 10 years old when he play glot pet jer see

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
LOL black and white guys in GPJS? Which one are they? :blink:
[post="20877"][/post]​
these guys. :wub:

i just don't know their names, though. mostly, i like tik, thon, and art. :D

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Vanida said:
the black guy is hot :wub:
[post="21331"][/post]​

LOL!! I finally know who you're talking about. The guy u meant is actually the blue one. There's also a darkskinned one, but he's purple. :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...He's blue..But his name is Chol Apichart (his real name)...the name he used for lakorn isn't his real name..He's a luktung singer now and you guys know who his dad is right? His dad is in Glor Petch 7 See also....he's the bad man..I forgot is name from the movie but he's with Ukaneen's mom a lot and he wears like this gold shirt....He always scream you know...and he's a bat in Darb 7 See Munee 7 Saeng....But his dad is dead now... :(

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
LOL!! I finally know who you're talking about. The guy u meant is actually the blue one. There's also a darkskinned one, but he's purple. :D
[post="21398"][/post]​
omg i was like there's a black color too kitkat u confused me :blink: :unsure: anyways yea the blue guy is cute the red and pink too :) ok everything is figure out :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea...He's blue..But his name is Chol Apichart (his real name)...the name he used for lakorn isn't his real name..He's a luktung singer now and you guys know who his dad is right? His dad is in Glor Petch 7 See also....he's the bad man..I forgot is name from the movie but he's with Ukaneen's mom a lot and he wears like this gold shirt....He always scream you know...and he's a bat in Darb 7 See Munee 7 Saeng....But his dad is dead now... :(
[post="21423"][/post]​
thx Ann now i know his real name :lol: i didn't know he was a lhoong thoong singer :D that's interesting

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="21423"][/post]​
is his real dad the King (Suleeyawong's dad)? Or one of the TunAmats? I forgot who wore a gold shirt. lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
is his real dad the King (Suleeyawong's dad)? Or one of the TunAmats? I forgot who wore a gold shirt. lol
[post="21475"][/post]​
omg iam not their servant or parents that going to know every thing about them :lol: j/k umm the guy who play the handicapped guy his a lhoong thoong singer Ann i remeber what u talking about he was in mon rak lhoong thooong too P-Tou and nampueng lakorn :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no..I'm not talking about Aekkachai Sriwichai lol..This is Chol Apichart..Well his dad isn't the king lol...he's like one of those high soldiers...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LOL...YUP, saonoy03, tangmoe, and vanida, that's him! he is in his early twenties now....just not sure about the exactness of his age though. hehe

SecretAgent said:
wouldn't it be cool to see him play the older version of Ahkanin in a remake of GPJS? Now that would be funny :D
[post="21190"][/post]​
and secretagent, yeah, i've thought that before too!!! hahahaha....when i first watched this lakorn, i remember thinking that it would be so cool if the young ahkanin played the older ahkanin in the future...but i can only hope now because apparently, they are not going to do a remake. well, that's what everyone's been saying around here...not sure what the real case may be. haha he is so good at being evil. he'd be the best ahkanin! annnd he's cute! hehe

Muddie Murda

smile...
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="21423"][/post]​
wow! father and son playing in this lakorn? :( Yeah it's sad he passed away.

So interesting finding out these facts. Boran actors/actresses are so underrated...

e_e or so there seems to be less info on them. So mysterious!